2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Final update edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1037233/116ce1c35c/
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ131700.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ095305.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for i want to fuck that bunny

First for scat pregnancy.

loser

Fourth for NTR genre is officially dead.

Finally.

Ass edition

Hopefully all that new content gets translated fast.

>Hopefully all that new content gets translated fast.
Maybe we could shill it to ewn when it's done?

I demand 100% translation in an hour

Tenth for VQ2 is kill

>scat pregnancy
I'm going to need an example of this.

could you scribble together a quick guide on how to get the newer content?

Now this is something I can get behind.

Why haven't I played this game yet.

are there any good games where the mc is a toilet

Someone's already translating it, you buffoon.
Let ewn do that big titty magical girl game.

cause it's hard to play if you don't speak jap

The user who did the partial hasn't posted anything since posting the partial so it's probably safe to assume it's dead. I don't recall anyone else starting a translation?

exhentai.org/g/1037233/116ce1c35c/ I just read it today.

Knew it was going to be this

>farm and max dungeon skill levels by selling gear that drops
>level up knight to 9
>set HP potion use at 50%HP, and def=dmg skill to use when enough MP
>equip 2%HP ring, then eventually the 50% crit rate ring from minotaur
there, you can now beat the game effortlessly.

>WolfRPG
Can't even hack it for a complete save

>He's not proficient in WolfRPG

No sir, I'm just a poor boy that wants to see all the scenes

Who's translating it?

Then play all the game.

Two new ending routes, the slut route and the shota route.
To get on the slut route just make sure you've got whoring in the inn backroom unlocked (clear the whoring quest 4) and pick to not destroy the orb at the final floor.
Getting on the shota route is harder, since you need to clear the 50th floor boss in 6 or less visits to the dungeon, so you need a restart and it's decently tough to do unless you opt to cheese it with newgame+. Once you get the extra item from the 50th floor boss, do a quest in the inn that gives you 10000g and a feather, and you're on the shota route, now just clear the game.
Both of the new endings unlock a different challenge dungeon that each reward a new class at the end, which have sex scenes like all the other classes.

There's also the older stuff from previous patches like whoring yourself in the inn backroom.
Just get to a decent slut level, and clear the 4th whoring quest in the inn, you get it at around floor 80. You get sluttier versions of all the class outfits, and while wearing those you can fuck the gatekeeper at the dungeon by talking there, and have passerbys cum on you in town if you just wait a while.

This is what I've found so far.

>whoring yourself in the inn backroom.
I think that's in the version the partial is based off which is what everyone probably played. Iirc the only thing the last update did was change the outfits and added a couple scenes.

I'm actually thinking about the update before last. The last update added some costumes and scenes for them.

Has the update been posted on this general yet?

Check the last thread.

Is the translation for Elyse the Devil machine or just by someone who really fucking sucks at english

jap>chink>eng where they barely know jap or eng. Same for all other games done by them.

An user did a partial, but as far as I know, no one has actually continued the translation and that user appears to be dead.

>NTRPG3 is cancelled

PUFFY VULVA

how do you do ng+? When I try from the postgame screen it just takes all my items and shit, and I don't see how it's possible to clear to 50th floor in under 6 visits when you need 5 of those just to leave and get new quests, and multiple to get enough levels on the explorer to use potions.

>NTRPG3 is cancelled

Savescumming
>1 visit to get the better shield, sword, armor
>1 visit to kill the slime
>unlock potion skill, 1 visit to kill minotaur
>dungeon starting exp upgrade and the op class are unlocked now, just 1 visit everything

And to get newgame+ go to the MC's room and pick one of the bottom choices.

Is all the new content post game in the last update?

Can you stop shitposting? Thank you.

Suck my cock dude

Would a save of the partially translated Dungeon Repeater work with the new update? I'd rather not start from scratch if I don't have to.

*slurp*
now what

Should do if all that was changed in the title bar was the version number.

Where are the new dungeons? Can't find them
Fucking great game anyway, it already was one of my favorites but has constantly added content

So now that dungeon repeater is finished, now we just wait to see what his next game is.

Sometimes I feel sad.

Try not to feel too bad.

How are you supposed to win against the 2nd assassin in the Tavern? He does ridiculous damage and do next to none at lv 1

Happy thoughts user

Is there a mega or something of the sort for it anywhere?

Fap until they go away

it's okay to feel sad
don't feel too bad
try to be glad
that I think you're rad.

i told them it was going to be released december 2018
do you believe me now fuckers

For the love of god, someone translate this

I hope it's never translated

Commission it

I hope it's translated

I'm not bothered whether it's translated or not

I feel strongly about whether it's translated or not, but my specific feelings are a secret.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ131700.html
this game is the reason I feel that you may still be wrong. See that "trial coming this winter"? That is referring to winter of 2015. We all thought their 1yr+ ETA date when it was listed as early 2016 release date was crazy. Then it went to early 2017. Now it's fucking late 2018. Some games just never ever come out.

Yeah and some games are STILL in the work 3 years after being announced

Give M1zuki a lot of money and he might come out of retirement.

>puffy vulva
Girls like that need love too.

>3 years
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ095305.html
this is currently the oldest game in my log that still gets updated with information/dates. It somehow is even a year older than D&P. I get that they are trying, but, this game was originally slated for full release in 2013; how the fuck can a person be so lacking in self-awareness that they are 5 YEARS off-schedule?

They're in the dungeon upgrades menu.

Of the games I've played, she's the puffiest.

If it weren't for the fairies, which are rare enough and would probably only get 1 or possibly two scenes, I wouldn't care much about it. At least there are some good doujins with fairies getting released.

Is it too late to pitch shit to ewn?
Sure would be nice if someone finished translating rj146347.
Everyone loves big brown boobies, right fellas?

It's even worse when shit has fairies and they become human sized for the H content. like nigger that defeats the whole purpose, fuck.

>wants simple house
>doesn't want konjikineko

Red smiley trash doesn't deserve translation

Katakana?
Hiragana?
Both?

Wakizashi.

Hope ewn will do it. I can give him wolf tech support if he needs it.

You mean for reading? You'll need to learn both obviously. Katakana is mostly used for gaijin words iirc.

How do the stances in Dungeon Repeater work? Do I have to apply them every fight again or are they permanent for the whole run? Also, how to use them?

Isn't there some simple way to extract/convert all those dat and mps file from Wolf RPG into plain text and back?

I don't know, why don't you try it ace programmer

OK, I'm probably stupid as shit. I read the pastebin and updated my archivers but weirdly any files from "dbr.ee" are corrupted. Is there an extra step that I am missing?

Also does anyone have a link to download Pocket Gyaruhantaa?

Thanks in advance!

I do too user, I do too.

I would if I could.

Don't worry we're all going to die anyway

Somewhat the problem is it doesn't always extract everything.

What's your archiever?

I have both tried WinRAR and 7-Zip, same issue with both.

Do you have all of the parts downloaded in the same folder and are trying to unzip the first part?

Red smiley?

You mean, wolf rpg trans?

Yup.

Meh, I wouldn't want to use that thing (I can't deal with ruby).
I think the problem with it that it's trying to get only text that needs to be translated, which can result in missing text if it's somewhere unusual. If somebody could make simple-working converter (something like RpgMakerVXAce Translator I guess) to convert files into text and back, which would had all the codes, I think that would work better in general in case of Wolf than trying to guess in blind what needs to be extracted.

This shit ain't gonna end well.

now this is some mindgames shit

It didn't end well.

How the hell do I increase the rank of my classes in RJ182139? Does that only comes later on in the game or is there something I'm missing.

when will i get to fuck hot mommies in vr

Speak for yourself.