discord.gg/8KsHTGF
/eftg/ official US based discord:
discord.gg/BEEk538

Threadly reminder EOD is not worth it.
Also inb4
>muh p2w
memery

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/377-arts-of-russia-2028-world-contract-wars-escape-from-tarkov-russia-2028/
tarkovballistics.blogspot.de/
gamemaps.co.uk/game/tarkov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>first for sweet OP image

Stole a bunch of pictures from here if you want some more
forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/377-arts-of-russia-2028-world-contract-wars-escape-from-tarkov-russia-2028/

I hadn't seen this before, thank you!

Sure thing, dood

Best available information on the ammo since the guy datamining it got banned a couple months ago:
tarkovballistics.blogspot.de/

I'm trying to enjoy this game, but I just can't

>43 kias, 3 escapes
>dying around corners evading gunfire
>ai scavs with lazer accuracy
>sound cant be trusted all the time, leading to death

My EfD inventory is almost gone, along with my money

Stop taking in gear for now, go in as a hatchling - sanic across the map to the high value loot spots, stuff some crap into your secure container and be on your way. It's an easy way to make money early on when you're not familiar enough to take on hostile PMCs right out the gate.

>bring a pistol in your secure container too, so if you find a scav you can dome him and take his weapon / rig

It happens, even if you have nothing you can always build back up. Just take a break if you're not having fun, come back to it later. Scavs aren't very hard if you take cover, and the sound gets easier to translate into info with time.

Yeah, like the other user said, I'd hold off onto taking much gear besides a handgun or something cheap until you learn the game and the maps better. There's a really steep learning curve to this. Once you get over that though, things get much easier.

What does armor penetration class mean on ammo? Apparently 5.45x39mm BS ammo has an armor penetration class of four. Does this mean that it won't hurt Fort armor at all since it's class 6? The other 2 armors are class 2.

I'll take a break and just research some more before diving back in. Thanks

I'm not really sure. I THINK it means that it'll have a very high chance of fully penetrating through armor up to level 4 (meaning it'll deal damage to the person despite the armor having hit points remaining). Whatever it means, BS will still do well against Fort compared to other 5.45 ammo types. All of the BS/BP/BT ammo shredded Fort last patch in just a couple shots. I haven't used them enough this patch to really know if they've changed much.

>banned

What for? Datamining? If so that's pretty fucking weak from BSG.

>go through all the med bags in shorelines resort while dancing around the group thats checking it and the player scavs that are causing me to give away my position several times
>not one fucking thing of morphine for this quest
>meme-kita le no de wei faggot says that the loot scaling is how its going to be now
>this is along with, instead of fixing the fucking buttpads they just nerfed their availability to nil
why are the devs so fucking incompetent they literally instead of fixing things just nerf them into the ground

>this is along with, instead of fixing the fucking buttpads they just nerfed their availability to nil
So I just hit up the black market, it's 15 mins into this current set of gear and there's still like a thousand rubber AK buttpads. What's the problem?

These stats are way off. No one uses his site anymore. Even the shitty wiki has more accurate stats

all his armour testing is done shit. Don't use this

It's going to be funny when this game dies. Random banning people for no reason and no ability for a refund, I've charge back'd this sleezy kike company twice now. Really shitty devs, they deserve the worst lol

>go to the pumping station at the factory
>queue for factory
>matching
aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>they just nerfed their availability to nil
Prapor sells buttpads ad infinitum.
What are you on about?

Well, they are Russian, that's already pretty bad lol

>devs are shitty
>buys the game twice

Really makes me think

Quit cheating in videogames.

>t. runs the game with easycheat in the background

SR1MP without silencer, doable?

I didn't know the wiki had been updated since .3. Where are they getting their info now?

We ded as fuck right now boi

>plz help anons, I don't want to spend 2x the cost of the gun on a rubber tube each time unless it's absolutely mandatory

Reminder that we might get 6 maps at most for the full release, with the rest 4 listed will be in DLCs, and the other 3 they promised in more DLC that will not be included in the season pass.

Is this shitposting to bump the thread? Because they already said the DLC will take place 'after the story finishes in tarkov' (not a direct quote, look it up yourself). Aka, the maps we see on the screen right now are the pre-lc maps.

Haven't used it, but I don't really understand why you're asking. If you're doing handgun only runs or something, then I assume the point is to minimize risk, so putting a suppressor on is kind of counter-intuitive as it's costly. And if you're using a handgun as a secondary, then the Shrimp is probably something you'd be using with top tier loadouts, so money shouldn't be much of an issue at that point. And if you're doing fun wick runs, then fuck it, why not put a suppressor on?

Performance wise, it's not like the suppressor makes the gun any deadlier. The sound reduction isn't gonna have a huge affect on your current fight since anything you're shooting at is well in range to spot you regardless of quiet gunshots, although it may help you being detected by other dudes.

>[citation needed]

>then I assume the point is to minimize risk, so putting a suppressor on is kind of counter-intuitive as it's costly
More to increase speed than reduce risk, I want to be the first one to the marked room and shit- reliably, and that means not having a gun out while you book it. If you're going to have a hatchet out anyways, your pistol might as well be safe in your pocket.
>then I assume the point is to minimize risk, so putting a suppressor on is kind of counter-intuitive as it's costly
But it does make the gun take an extra slot and cost 3x as much, so I've been considering running the SR1MP without a silencer but everywhere I read people waxing it over the silencer specifically.

>also, unless there's a better method, a strong pistol in your pocket is the best way to finish punisher part 3 in time since you can sprint, kill 5 or so scavs, pocket your pistol, die, and repeat until you have enough.

>tfw put 5 slow steady shots into a scav one at a time
>he doesn't go down
>eventually after dumping a mag at him, a pmc comes up to kill me from behind
fuck the silencer, fuck the sr1mp
I'm going back to the p226

I dunno dude. I ran marked room last patch in full kit and just hatchet ran on my way there. If I didn't get there first, it was whatever because I intended on PvPing anyway, so I'd just go find people to kill.

I did Punisher part 3 in about 40 minutes this patch with Paca, a helmet, and a suppressed AK-74, and that was with the game not counting a run where I killed 9 scavs. Just spawn original spawn side, go kill scavs by construction and ice cream shack, bus lot scavs, and then go through connector or jump the wall and kill gas station extract scavs. Then get out and repeat. I absolutely wouldn't want to do Punisher 3 with a pistol because I think that'd be way less effective due to having lower survivability and lethality.

>Just spawn original spawn side, go kill scavs by construction and ice cream shack, bus lot scavs, and then go through connector or jump the wall and kill gas station extract scavs.
Yep that's my route. Worked way better last patch though, you could get nearly all 25 in one run. Usually the first 5-6 with just a TT (rip TT, you were great once) and then find the first scav with a vepr and use that to kill the rest. The worst part about it now is trying to pick a time of day when the server queues aren't 15 mins long. It really makes punisher 3 impossible.

Yeah the servers are a big problem for P3 and P6. I did it at 2 in the morning, so I didn't need to wait. Honestly, I've barely played customs this patch because Shoreline is so good for loot and Woods has been so good for PvP. Anyway, fuck timed quests. I did P6 last patch, and unless they add some really crazy rewards for Prapor quests that come after P6, I doubt I'll do that quest again until the game's released or the quest gets changed (with either more time, or upped kill requirement but changed to general PMCs).

Anyone else finding themselve spawning in with 45 seconds knocked off the clock?

I literally just spawned into customs, proceeded to immediately die as soon as I could move.

Ive had that happen, spawned to some guy shooting me in the back.
Would have been mad as fuck if that wasnt a hatchet run.

Are you running off an HDD? I would spawn in 1-2 minutes late very often when I was playing on an HDD because it took that much longer to load.

It'll happen time to time until BS can get their servers set up. ?Late matches are annoying, I know.

Whelp I lost a fully modded AK74N off it. My first one too.

Nope. Running it on an SSD. Though I've got a an old 3570k, I wonder if it's contributing.

Is Golden Chain a quest item, or just some shiny loot?

Collect them all, they are for the FORT armour and money cases, 7 for armour 4 for case.

OH.
Thanks user. Any other big deal trade ins?

7 gold chains for a Fort Armor. That's the main thing people get them for. You can also trade 5 gold chains and 2 rolers for a money case, which is a 3x2 container to store 36 stacks (I think it's 36) of money. The M4 and AK trades involving gold chains are in no way worth it.

I dunno if it's used in any of the newer quests, but it wasn't a quest item before this patch.

Oh ignore what I said about the case trade. I was way off about that. 4 chains and 1 roler apparently.

How often do they run sales? I realized that one just ended so it might be awhile. I want to pick up the standard edition on the next sale.

Like twice a year.

Might actually be three, not many either way. Next sale might be in May (source: unofficial statement made by a streamer who also works for the PR and Marketing team at BSG) due to Victory Day.

What streamers should I watch to learn how to play the game better? I would prefer a slower playstyle rather than sprint parkour madness, but that could be interesting to watch too.

post riches

A relic from when helmets blocked multiple headshots and were trade only, and you basically only got them from players who actually farmed from them.

I forgot to mention to keep rollys or whatever the rolex is named needed for money case, circuit boards for standard m4 60 rounders,air filters for the highend m4 60 rounders, hdds for ak74 60 rounders.

>walk around
>loot some shit
>kill some dude
>walk towards extract
>die to an invisible desynced scav or player
>lose everything

and I thought BR games were for autismo supremes

Why is the sound so shit in this game? People act like it's good to crank it up to give you an advantage but there's literally nothing positional about it, i hear gunshots coming from well off the map and their location doesn't change no matter where i'm facing

Either something with your setup is messed up or you just need to get good. The horizontal sound in the game is really really good. If you were talking about the vertical sound though, that's definitely fucked up.

>The horizontal sound in the game is really really good
doubt.jpg

Horizontal sound is great 5 metres around you. Outside of that gunfire has the same magnitude regardless of its distance from you, it's the dumbest shit ever.

thanks for taking over my man!

>best way to learn to play the game is not to play the game
fuck off you shitter, if you were any good you'd bring gear in.

Play with a group.

For the most part it is really easy to tell where sound is coming from once you learn the game, assuming it isn't bugging out on you, but that's less of an issue with the sound stage and more with just ongoing game development.

>if you were any good you'd bring gear in.
I mean, you could stop being a cunt and just suggest that he goes and plays offline to learn the maps, but I find playing as a hatchling to be way more fun that offline so. Get bent with your elitism?

Idk senpai I have extremely high end headphones and they work absolutely flawlessly on games like CSGO and R6S

The sound in this game is fucking trash unless somebody basically already has their hatchet halfway up my ass, and even then half the time I don't hear a single footstep while they sprint up behind me

I dunno then. I played like 350 hours of R6S, and I have a much easier time pinpointing dudes in this than I did in Siege 'cause you don't get the weird sound twisting through corridors thing like you do in Siege. Could just be one of those things that you need to get used to or it might just be me.

Sure thing dude. I'm stoked we're hitting bump limit.

Yep, thank god for EFTG. Before this was regular I had to hit up reddit to ask questions, and I don't even have an account or whatever there so it was a pretty futile attempt. All their shit is so out of date over there it's laughable

There any up to date maps with lootspots and extraction points on these maps?

I've kind of learned woods but the rest are beyond me

Yeah I've been subbed to the reddit since I started playing 'cause we died on here so quickly when CBT began. It has its moments of usefulness, like when someone makes a map or a guide for the new keys, but I don't check it much anymore 'cause I'm so fucking tired of seeing people ask questions that got asked literally 4 posts earlier or some other dumb shit. Not like Veeky Forums is much better, it's just a type of bad that I prefer.

Reddit has some. I dunno how complete or accurate they are though. I added the wrecked road extract to this one just now. I don't think it's missing any others.

gamemaps.co.uk/game/tarkov/

This one of the new resort area on Shoreline is pretty handy. It's been pretty accurate for me so far.

Oh that one's pretty neat. I like how he still fucking left out the wrecked road extraction.

The one on the far right, correct? About half way up? I was wondering about that too.

I just realized that I'm retarded and made it look like wrecked road extract is on the beach. It's the tiny, blocked off foot road that's right next to the tunnel, NOT ON THE BEACH. Sorry dude, sorta fixed it here.

Wrecked road? Nah it's right next to tunnel extract.

And here's Customs. I can tell you that the PMC stuff is correct (except the Dorms V-ex one which I haven't used), but I've only done a single scav run on Customs this patch, so all I can attest to from those is the admin gate on the far right.

>spawn as scav
>full grizzly in backbag

Did the AI pick it up somewhere or do scavs actually spawn with those?

Player scavs can spawn with them very rarely alongside other medical items they can spawn with. You're not actually taking control of an AI scav when you join as a player scav.

Is the radar somehow good spot?
multiple times I have run into hatchets there and once I found afk player in the toilet
free modded M4 that time for me

Raid start times are dynamic dependent on server load

A large box military crate and green crate at the truck. Grenade box and spawn for the key to the safe in room 321 in the radar tower. Safe, computer, medical bag, zip bag, 3 filing cabinets, money, computer parts, and misc spawns inside the main building.

It's alright, but the approach is wide open, and it's a fairly high traffic area. Not worth it to me, especially since there's now a chance of getting nothing from loot containers, even as the first person to them. Too much risk, too little reward imo. I'd much rather go resort.

>He can't tell where exactly on the map fighting is going on based on bearing and distance
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, user- but you're not that good at listening.

Its always a safe and profitable bet for my shoreline runs, although suggests that it depends on when and what server you play on.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if a lot of other people stopped going there like I did, and now it's a fairly safe spot. I haven't bothered with it in about a week, so it's entirely possible that's what's happened. But you're right, it could be a server/time thing as well.

thanks man but how you get in the sv98 room

>bought starter
>made about 100k cykabucks, still too scared to take any of the shit i've gotten from scav runs in on my main character because 9/10 times i die it's from some invisible enemy

its not invisible enemy its someone like me with supressed SKS waiting for someone to cross the LOS and to shoot you int he head

Nah man, I've been hiding in a corner after some dude started shooting me and I just randomly die anyways after several seconds

I realize there's desync but it apparently happens every single fucking game

There're two of them. West Room 301 (key spawns on one of the seats in the yellow bus under the collapsed tunnel) and East Room 316 (don't have that key; no idea where it spawns besides scav backpacks). 301 key is super worth getting and very easy to find. It doesn't spawn every raid, but it's there often.

I die every other raid and I've only died to an unseen enemy when I was running through bushes or someone got the drop on me. Maybe you need a better internet connection bud.

>acting like this game is flawless

lmao

thank you!

>Being bad and then responding with a salty goalpost shift
Laughing my ass off IRL fo sho. Get better.

well it is a problem on your end since on my end it never really happens. But its normal since it seems like every server is ok but USuka one

>actually acting like horrible desync and extreme peekers advantage aren't a widely known problem with EFT
:thinking:

Nice strawman you're propping up. Does it have a name?

You use that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

well i live in eu and I never get bad desync unless I leave a net leechin program running, in which case I might as well go in unarmed because thats how much damage I will do.
And peekers advantage is not a huge deal since your movement speed is fucking slow and the maps are huge vs siege. Go do peekers advantage vs me sitting at pier boat waiting to hear people run down the pier

You seem suspiciously like the same faggot that only plays Factory and Customs on peak hours and then complains here for hours. Kill yourself you worthless shit.

How much ammo should I bring into a raid?

Twice as much as you normally shoot