Gold edition

Stale Bread: >gay ERP circlejerks who sometimes play tanks
EU: NOPAN - eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
NA: NEET - na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000043295/
PS4: BLAPS - console.worldoftanks.com/en/clans/ps4/BLAPS/
Blitz: BENIS

>tankfus and their assets
tanks.gg

for just one thread can the weeaboos fuck off to /a/ or /jp/? stop posting weebshit

reminder to teamkill

>being a cunt

>not being a cunt
why

Because he isn't a 12 year old who thinks being an annoying fuck and losing games is funny.

granted that was in 2015 but i think i carried that game pretty hard. i miss my pleo.

Yea whatever you're still only 15 years old then.

nuh uh

>only arty hate I've seen comes from retarded polaks and slavs who drive around open fields with heavies
>complain about enemy arty, and complain about friendly arty for not shooting other heavies encased in 600 slabs of concrete in city blocc
this explains everything, I should start playing arty

anyone wanna redpill me on why the ravioli is fun and the cdc is a fucking cum dumpster ?

alpha

it's a classic case of alpha being better than DPM

390 alpha and amazing gun handling+depression
vs
240 alpha with bad gun handling
neither have armour but the ravioli can poke effectively without sticking around to aim and getting shredded or having to poke repeatedly to do any damage

>white death
Nice cheatmods there, buddy.

link to crew icons

> lets give a tank with no alpha shit gun handling and meh pen
i assume this has to be the case , possibly added to that the rev can mlg more shots than the fucking cunt cdc

i love pushing players off the bridge into the water :DD

>being a cunt

>not being a cunt

>be yellow
>always respond to posts with .t yellow
>people get buttmad over it

t. Red

t. purple

I wish.

The M48 Patton sucks.

Is the is-7 even worth getting anymore ? i think im too far in, its too late now, im about to research the t-10, what should i expect with the is7 ?

i like it. it was fine before its buff and it's pretty good now. not op like the sconq though because it's inaccurate.

It does though. Most other mediums can do everything it does better with the added the bonus of not being too fat and slow to avoid being hit. Maybe it's good if you like sitting miles behind your team and farming damage but for influencing games I have much better mediums. The gun also gets RNG'd worse than any tank I have ever played.

yes, expect more of the same from the IS-3 playstyle but scaled to tier 10
also be aware of the line changes in the next patch, T-10 will no longer research IS-7 but a new tier 10 heavy

Wow thanks.. i didn't know that, so that means if i research the T-10 and buy it, i get another tank for free ?

>This guy sends you a friend request

Forgot pic

that's an ascendant unicum. his strategies aren't measurable by any wn.

Fug yeah, I can stop playing now!

Which tanks should get the ugly skin?

yup, and the modules will match which could save a shitload of exp

All lights who camp at base deserve nothing less

>heavy tanks go 1 line on cliff
gg

im almost done with the soviet one

>There are "people" who have 0 damage games in the FV215 183
Explain yourselves.

RNG decides that you can't hit anything or some gay light tank spots you and you get obliterated in 0.1 second by enemy tank destroyers

Make a WOWP thread and post tanks there if you want to escape weaboos.

Sounds like an excuse senpai

I'm having to buy an artillery for the personal missions, any line less soul crushing than the others? American?

m44 only

>want to work on SPG missions
>kharkov exists
>also stalingrad
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

americans are tailor made for the missions because their best traits are splash radius and stun time and stunning and tracking damage are what matter for the missions

Who Jagdpanther here?

how did they cut that steel into patterns before waterjets and lasers

By cutting or molding it into shape.

>how did they cut
>By cutting

We are Jagdpanther goddammit... And we hate you.

Well you asked and I'm not that idiot who doesn't know what a saw is.

>cut
they had molds. also they still had oxy-fuel weld cutting since like before 1900

Is this thing even worth playing? Or should I just skip it?

i enjoy it a lot more than the 132. the gun handling isn't ass.

but it also sees t10 way more while not really getting any improvement anywhere else. at least the t10 gets the 105mm and way better mobility

Not that guy but what I'm about to tell you applies for EVERY line in the game: if you're considering skipping the tier IX, don't bother grinding or free xping to the X. The majority of IXs prepare you for the next tank and if you can't make the IX work the X won't be any better. Especially in the case of tier X lights

Thats a load of shit with lights, m8. the dpm doesn't change, and you still see 10s at 8 anyways.

>Thats a load of shit with lights
Not really. Every tier X light is just the IX with a shittier gun.

>implying the Sheridan's 105 isn't a massive upgrade over the T49's 90mm

>driving the meme box

wow so much worse

>basically a M48 with 0 armor and best in class mobility

>driving the meme box

I feel like everybody here expect others to goy out ir statpad in their tank of choice until they have enough free XP to elite every new tank from get go.

But the M48 is probably tied for best med with the 140. Think of it as a heavy without any hull armour, fantastic DPM and great view range. You either go with your heavies and spot for them while keeping hull down or be 2nd line behind your meds. Frontal turret armour bounced anything that's not TD gold rounds.

No. I'm just assuming you aren't sub 10k battles and have a lot tanks to work on. For me personally I have so many tank grinds going on at one time that I can just grind a fully upgraded tank while stockpiling XP for another. You don't have to elite every tank before you play it but just get enough packages/modules that the vehicle isn't complete ass when you take it out.

So when can we expect Leopard 1 buff? Every other tier 10 meds already got buff.

>Frontal turret armour bounces anything that's not TD gold rounds.

So it doesn't bounce anything?

But Hans. Tank is fine. Much accurate and fast. How can glorious soviet mediums even compete))))

>fast
>terrible terrain resists
>accurate
>horrible gun soft stats
I fucking hate WG sometimes

>Every other tier 10 meds already got buff.
>What is the E50M

Sorry, are you retarded?

No I just know not to believe unicunt lies.

>E-50 trying to side scrape my o-ho with the howitzer
Oh dear

>anyone sidescraping against an o-ho with the howitzer

XP for damage blocked WHEN

never lmao, get fucked heavy shitter

realistic mode when

what did he mean by this

What are the closest tanks in the game to these Italian tanks?

Carro Veloce CV.33
M13/40
Semovente da 75/18
Carro Armato P26/40

when will they let us show off more than just mission badges? I want to show off my only achievement in the game; competing in some CW campaign ages ago

>leopard 1
>buffs
lmao in what alternate reality do you live

>tfw some faggot in centurion tries sidescraping against my T-34-3
>has his side exposed baiting for a shot
>just load HE and blap his ass for ~200dmg instead

>CV33
>6,5mm MG
>M13/40
T-70 probably
>Semovente da 75/18
italian stug
>Carro Armato P26/40
dunno, SARL?

what tankline is the best to start on?

IS-7

None
There are less painful ways to kys

Was that auto aim/lock?

Anyone have an invite code? would like to check this out.

hi

No. Manual aiming.

Based RNG.