/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2627

>Recent News
Kirin and dong weapon 4*'s
Qilin and Huanglong Changes - 1/10 - Gold Bar droprate increased for Host but will be removed from MVP Chest.

>NewbieFest 01/10-01/25
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11
1.5 RP and EXP for Ranks 100 and below(Non-HL)
1/2 AP and BP
1/2 Free and Extra Quest
All Elemental Trials are open during the period

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for January:
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You
1/10 - 1/16 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
1/17 - 1/24 - Guild Wars (Wind Bosses)
1/25 - 1/30 - Miscolored Memories (Rerun)
1/31 - 2/?? - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/188037468/#188049342
patreon.com/RealKillaK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beatrix is shit

cog

My wife.

Seriously user, not against HL defense like bhl
t.dirtshittersince2yearsago

I am tired of grinding, buyable weapon grids when?

I'm going to get the Character Weapon SSR Ticket from the Pinboard Missions in a day or so, but how does it work? I assume it's a random weapon but should I hold off until certain characters are on rate up or does it just choose from a certain pool no matter what?

When is the second season happening anyway?

You can already buy a full grid.

>d-d-dirt can't cap on HL bosses! especially off element when you can't crit and lack +50% ele dmg!!

If I already have Seruel will SRosamia work as a functional character in my Atma Sword Light? I'm not looking to do UbahaHL with it, just get all other content done.

But that's my onahole.

Even with 7 Baal axes my Sarasa sometimes doesn't cap on Baha HL after GZing and my Ayer can only hit 220kish at red HP if he doesn't have his self buff which disappears after 8 turns. This actually happens far more often than you'd expect.

But that's not magna user

My wife.

And?

>dirtniggers can't follow a comment chain
lmao

>boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/188037468/#188049342

>/gbfg/ unironically thought wind was bad

BROS??

Auto dmg cap or Ougi dmg cap for Dark Ultima fist? Reposting from the other thread

please use your gold bars on box!

2e4f76b4

Elves(race) doko

Erune

>15 nuggets for my second bar
>Get 2 for free from the dailies
>That's still 13 for a total of 130k points
>Each run takes 5 minutes
>Get 500 a run give or take
>260 runs at 5 minutes is 21 straight hours of grinding from this point onwards
jesus fucking christ people were not gidding when they called it grindblue

Support the NA scene!
>patreon.com/RealKillaK

ex+ gives 6-7k woofus

We were clearing thread baha hls consistently in late 2016 though
Things just degraded somehow

She looks like the character that comes with Justice

once you have an MLB/FLB grid you can literally get 150k in an hour during ST.

Not for me and my shit grid

thanks!

i got 3 so i can finish my eternal when ever i get 70 more earth quartz. going to be that 1 guy who every one laughs at for making funf and save the baka hl and get completion every time because shes in the back row

The people with brains quit or became jaded veterans and all that was left is cuties and tierlist babies

get a better grid instead of complaining about the grind then

Thats not Ferry

Other than the end of the year BIGGEST event, they haven't given out any gold bars in the past year, right? I've been playing since March, I'm trying to figure out how many gold bars I have left in the shop.

every one autos after applying buffs and debuffs. if there isnt a whale people bail and try to join another before turn 10

qilin E9BD698E

kill it por favor

la
puto

why so rude my guy

I wish you could trade Qiln pendants for Huanglong pendants at like a 3:1 ratio.

Não.

Fastest way to grind up all the gold nuggers in the shop? I have every element grid just been too lazy to do it for the past year or so.

But I'm out of berries

Is the entire Dragon Ball Super general here right now?

MVP primals.

mayate
nigger

it has a set pool that never changes

Nobody posted about lecia blanco yet so no

host more pablo

fuck off migger
no one likes spics

Erunes aren't Elves tho'. Heck Erunes sub class system when? Gibs me dat Kitsune, Werewolfs, Mousekin etc. comps

no mas senor

Señor trump please
Not every spanish speaker is a spic

very original, gringo

The primal's 1k pendant cap reward its really low.
Join a primal, hit it for a bit, tab back the event raid list and join a different primal, repeat

KMR announces Bahamut HL but with 30 people. The twist? Only R characters can be run. What's the meta for each element?

before primals wind reigned supreme

now its just the best magna grid. still great, but outclassed these days. dont let shitposters rustle your jimmies. nothings wrong with wind

>origin baha weapons discriminate by sub race
>cosmic weapon 4* type restrictions become really good bal becomes 20% da and ta that stacks with ultima
>now we're juggling race, sub race, typing and weapon proficiency

Solo your own primals.
Have Zoi/Mechanic.

>I started playing Granblue Fantasy (GBF) in April of 2016
>April

Yeah I just solo my primals but having them show up is annoying, since you have to keep doing the 4 little dudes even tho they do die in 1 second.

>Dimensional Cleave only hit for 3450

Suddenly I'm glad I accidentally hit the substitute button.

He's a retard that wants free money like every idiot with a patreon, what did you expect?

>Please give me money for playing videogames

can't stand this guy's voice, sounds like a retard

Barawa/Lunalu/whatever

>bluff
what the FUCK

Mechanic memes, and then kill primals. Make sure to pub half-way through because the bonus doesn't get much better.

And Mellion's still got time to grow into a womanly figure best of both worlds for this Princess

>support my gambling addiction!

join pub primals with mechanic, that should net you around 2k5 pendants per minute

>hit level 100 yesterday
>still only have half complete Earth and Wind grids, the rest of my elements are shit

will I make it /gbf/

Is there a report patreon button?

>E9BD698E
Water will still be okay since Cailana has almost constant echoes, Joel has water def down and Bridget gives strength.

what the fuck are Ferry and Siete doing there?

what is this memeteam composition

>Puppy icon
>Not Zetaface

Holy shit this retard needs to fuck off.

If he didn't sound so gay I'd probably watch his vids

I always knew /gbfg/ was bad at this game.

>gameplay restricts the lore
>makes for sad times
Expand gameplay for a better developed lore everytime, 10 times outta 10

i sometimes watch this guys videos so i can see if a character is good because there are so few good VODs

Just look up their skills.

seek help

every fucking time

Why mechanic? is there something I am missing here?

get some IQ

teamwide ignition

Yes

Any time assault time.

why the fuck would you need it on Okto, he's going to fucking kill it anyways

100% CA bar button

Me too thanks.

I only had a single complete grid at 101. All my other grids were a mishmash of whatever events gave me, and what few SSR magna weapons I could get. At one point, my light grid was 1 Chev harp, 5 light Unks, 2 baha weapons, and 2 lv100 GW weapons.

By the time I hit rank 120, I had tier 4 classes and magna grids for every element, except fire.

Oh right, thank you.

just mvp your train

I just need to know if things are actually good and I'm not being memed by those shills at Gamewith. I don't take his opinions seriously, I just need good gameplay footage.

Why was I told getting 100 Antique Cloth was one of the harder parts of getting Eternal characters?
I hope it's true, because this is pretty easy and painless. If the rest is easier, then this shouldn't be too bad.

You just do you.