/xgg/ - Xenogames General #84

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - USE THIS if you only intend to look up information. Main doc has a user limit, and will lock people out if the cap is reached.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AofxMkfcMKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THINK

is poppi's 3rd form considered spoilers? oh well, sorry

Third for Xenoblade X Port

not really

>at Tantal
>take some time off to do my sidequests
>decide to do Sheba's while waiting for my merc missions to build unclepon a new ship
>find scammer nopon, Sheba says to go find four barrels buried in four different places
>go to broken cliffs, Land of Morytha

what did she mean by this, I can't find this landmark and I spent the past 30 minutes running around Temperantia and Tantal trying to find the broken cliffs of morytha

All part of the survey on flora.

wtf i literally spoiler texted this and it didn't post
whoops

Delete this post and correctly spoilers tag it, and I'll explain it to you.

For all the bullshit you need to do to get to it, why doesn't the white chest in the Old Factory drop a legendary core?
More serious question, is there any way to open the locked control room door?

Morag has AoE heals on bitballs though.

Cliffs are later in the game right after Tantal

Check the hole Malos made

Check the dock for the key

How do you get to that chest?
Also, key is in the dock.

The game just spoilered you

I was expecting Poppi beta. and i swear i saw that on paheal

okay so
Nia had a family and then her sister died and her father died and then she was a sex slave or some shit but then she ate her father which she had somehow had despite being a blade?

Low tide only
G to the garbage room
Go through the chute and climb up the wall
Do the necessary field order to jump up the wall.
Keep following the path to get back into the factory.
Find chest

Suicide pact with Mythra ended.
Now REX is my best friend.

>Remove Overclock Bangle from Rex
>Immediately realize how fucking good it is

holy shit this is unbearable, everything is so slow

yeah it's a very rare example of not having just ??? for that

Nia's "father" had a sick daughter, he searched for a healing blade to cure her and spent a ton of money doing so. The healing blade he found was Nia, but Nia wasn't able to save the man's daughter. So he had Nia eat her "sister"
and replace her.

You turn off the incinerators, ride the conveyor belt at low tide to the end, go down the chute where you'll be launched at a climbable wall, go up that to the airflow and pass the skill check, then jump over to a pipe and another walkway. When you get back inside the factory run over some more pipes till you see a hole where a fan should be.

I find it funny Nia didn't imply one bit she didn't enjoy what she went through with that family.

what exactly does it do? its wording is confusing
are you sure she didn't already live with them as part of their family? it seemed like she did

also where are all the kustal sovereigns, i've seen ONE so far

I understand how humans eat blades but how do blades eat humans? And wasn't her sister already dead when she ate her?

They didn't treat her badly, the father didn't 'make' her do it. She wanted to. She didn't want to lose, a special person in her life. It was what happened afterwards that sucked.

Humans eat blades through SCIENCE.
Blades eat humans the old fashioned way.

you understand the former? how? did you mean that in reverse? because one's a lot logically harder to figure out than the other

Blades eat the humans heart, or rather they implant it into them, like Jin did. That flashback you see with the girl in the coffin, is after Nia had already eaten her.

I find it hilarious that two of those times you get spoilered are from Sheba. Her smug ass face makes it even better. I can think of another instance where it's really awkward, getting Herald before actually talking to Zeke's dad and while I did this other sidequest pretty late, I assume that having to get Niall's just worn panties from him,
for Boreas' sidequest, spoilers you that Niall won't actually die when Giga Rosa blows the fuck up. That's really really minor though.

Thank you.
This And to add to your other question
She was not a sex slave, the reason why Indol was after her was because she was a flesh eater, and flesh eaters were out of Indol's control since they don't return to their core crystal state when their driver dies. As a result, Indol propaganda villianizes fresh eater blades and hunted them down. They had her imprisoned and were probably going to kill her before Jin rescured her.

That part is vague, we don't know how the father treated Nia before she died. But it's assumed that Nia was one of the healing blades the Father got to save his daughter and when that failed, he had Nia become a flesh eater to replace his daughter and then did all the aristocratic training.

They just have to take human cells into their core crystal, 'eating' is just a crude way of describing it.

Excuse me what? What is going on with this game now? Why are people eating blades?

Nia lived with them for a few years, keeping the illness at bay until the girls body simply gave out.

So when do we get blade-eating blades?

That was only how Jin did it. Cole was technically a blade for Amalthas and as you can see, both of them are alive when you both see them. You just need to fuse human cells with a core crystal to create a flesh eater.

PlayTheGame.gif

it wasn't fun either being like fuck, i can't do this quest yet.. why did they make it available so early
ditto agate

Something about her face and eyes just scream Pyra to me. I can't see her as Mythra at all.

ok I was just confused because the flashback with Jin eating that slut had him literally dig his hand into her chest and her body still seemed to be intact in the torna ship. I just don't understand how they take the human cells into their core crystal.

>first spoiler
haha i did it RIGHT after. so it's like oh here's this guy.. he's... being temporarily nice to us I guess. not to mention being unusually nice about a dangerous blade. it's almost as if he's supposed to have learned a lesson
as for the second, I hadn't thought of that. Boreas' one kinda went all over the place.

Getting Agate early on is pretty shit, considering that you can't unlock her affinity chart past level 2 until much later in the game.

there's two kustals near that miniboss version of the motorcycle

Rex calls out to her as Pyra in that one cutscene so I just kept her that way since it made sense, she's also a lot nicer than Mythra

So just beat chapter 7, is hikari/mythra not the real form of the aegis now and homura was? Who is that super mode?

Where is the final area? I made it to the World Tree and I haven't seen the 12th area yet.
Don't tell me it's Elysium

ホムラ最高

I think she spent considerable time with either them or at least him, either before or after
and think about it, if she was a healing blade you could 'send for' that would mean she had a former driver, and not mentioning him would be very odd given how she told her backstory. Only if the driver was her 'father' or 'sister' does it feel right to me.

Since Rex's auntie implied that fucking your own Blade isn't taboo at all, fucking someone else's Blade is a big no no, right?

dude that sounds like spoiler shit, dont be in here.
that would be .. well, I guess if someone like malos tried something like what amalthus pulled
the eye corners are the main difference. I think she might be halfway in between

I doubt the process is as random as Cole made it seem. He just didn't know. The instructions that Jin found seemed more specific, since he went right for her heart, which seems excessive. I would guess that a consenting person has a lot to do with it as well, since the person the Blade is taking into themselves does seem to end up connected to them through that blood. I doubt that Amalthus used his own cells to turn Minoth into a Flesh Eater, he probably gave him some guy that was named Cole and so Minoth took his name. Remember, he used refugees in his experiments. He hates Blades, wouldn't have wanted one with a part of himself out there in the world.

>all I want is Dagas on Zeke
>no overdrives left
>9 Blades left to summon, spend over 200 common core crystals, 4 Legendaries and around 20 rares and get nothing
>go farm some rares
>pull Newt, Perceval and Electra in a row on him

I assume her original driver was the father since he was trying to find means to save his daughter. Also the fact that Dromarch was just lying there as a core crystal adds to that theory. Since Nia wouldn't return to her core crystal state because she was a flesh eater.

So maybe she did form a relationship with the daughter, we don't know that part.

Mythra was the original/real Aegis that Addam pulled out of the core he got from Amalthus. Pyra was another person that Mythra created later so she doesn't have to deal with Siren anymore. The form you see at the end of chapter 7 is NOT the real Aegis girl like some people might think, it's just the true power of the Aegis once Rex accepted Pyra and Mythra's fears of potentially destroying the world that's being controlled by both of them. It's not really a separate person.

I really don't care about spoilers. I'm probably getting a Switch later this year.

Huh I'm there and I don't see em. just a fleet of cycles.
what is her problem anyway.. why the tsundere act

>why the tsundere act
Is this your first JRPG? Every game must have that Tsundere character.

You're going to have to find out for yourself..
but do you really think Rex would ever give up unless he found it? Come on

"That's just the way her personality is" or so she says herself.

Doesn't she say in the very next chapter it's sort of a fusion between the two. Just have to play the game. Like literally the beginning of it.

I'd have to say Jin's version was much more excessive. Notice how his crystal is completely red, while every other flesh easter's crystal is a mixture of blue and red with blue still being the dominate color.

I'd have to say to have a 'true' fusion of human and blade, the blade needs to take in the heart. Otherwise, they just need to consume enough human cells for it to happen.

>blades can be somewhat influenced by the personality of the driver that first awoke them

So what the fuck was Addam's problem then? Was he a Tsundere as well?

I thought it was because she didn't want any man who wasn't Addam

She does, but again, it's not the two of them recreating a third person. It's just a body/power that is being controlled by the both of them.

Spoiler it for me because
I already ran through the game to keep myself from being spoiled and already found out Elysium is in a skyhook, and itself turned into a wasteland, while Klaus did everything and he's connected to Zanza by a dimensional rift.

I didn't bother to check Agate's quest though while bee lining and I stopped because the game would have forced me to save right before the final boss

one kustal circles the platform below the motorcycles to the southeast

the other walks down the steps to the south

No, it was probably his heroism that influenced her. Mythra completely understands Rex's need to help people. It was just all the shit that happened during the war that made her into a Tsundere. After all her issues are worked out, she becomes less hard on Rex, but still pokes fun at him from time to time just because he's a child and it's fun. Rather then her trying to protect herself.

I see more Mythra in her face. Then again
She's called Pyra in the first battle you use her in, so she's Pyra to me.

About Elysium
what even was Elysium? How long did people live there until they got btfo? What even was it in the first place?

But she has mythra's element, making her Mythra.

>level 99
>easily beats the shit out of Malos and Jin
>game still says we're barely holding on and must retreat
I hate this stuff sometimes.

>But she has mythra's element
?
I just did a simple if the two of them were dangling off a cliff and Rex can only save one which one would he save scenario and got Pyra immediately.

Pyra shouldn't have been able to control Siren, well that was proven wrong. It's Pyra.

Most likely won't matter if she's the driver's side hoe

Spoiler tags.

So if Zeke somehow got the Aigis instead of Rex how would Pandy act having to share the prince

Was it ever explained how she was able to do that other than
>she brute forced it?

>character shouldn't really be able to do something
>lol I actually can if I try hard enough

Imagine that one user who got Vanda to 99.

It's kinda hard to see Zeke preferring Mythra when Pandy gives him a big ass sword compared to Mythra's toy.

I think Zeke would still prefer Pandy, she enables his chuuni. Pyra might play along, but I can't imagine Mythra would.

Zeke probably would just take the two of them to Elysium and just dump them.

youtube.com/watch?v=AofxMkfcMKQ

>You're very amusing, Zeke. But Drivers need to be more than just amusing
ayy lmao

What the fuck did Pyra see in Rex anyways?

Aegis, ain't got to explain shit.

how does nia's "engage in combat alongside pyra or mythra" work? it clearly isn't battles where they both participate, it's not ticking up

he is a nice guy
thats it

She has to be the top blade equipped, I think.

Is that talking about the special combo she can only do with Pyra?
I find it strange she can't do that combo with Mythra despite the description.

What? no way dude. that's like touching someone else's daemon
imagine how awkward it would be if your blade fell in love iwth someone else.
but the aegis driver has the right to fuck any blade so yeah

He was willing to fight the guys who literally just killed him to help her do something literally everyone thought was impossible

You have to switch between her and Pyra or Mythra in the battle and then back again.

She was a suicidal girl. She would had fallen for anyone that gave a shit about her. AND FUCKING REX WASN'T EVEN GOING TO SAVE HER AT FIRST!

why won't rex switch off wulfric

Yeah, but like, she kind of gave him half of her life? Hello? I'd say she paid him pretty well to do it. It's not like he's just going to go lol thanks for giving me half of your life kthxbai

He has a break art on probably

Nine times out of ten if a party member won't switch off a specific blade it's because they are trying to inflict break.

AI? Break art

so maybe we're both right and he bought a core crystal that was known to be a healing blade

In counter argument to that spoiler Pandy calls Zeke her prince, but doesn't have any nickname for Rex once equipped. If Rex did it would be rape.

except that pneuma is the one who has the name klaus gave her right on her chest, so she's obviously the original
I guess mythra is more the form addam gave her, in the way that a driver gives someone a form.. and it was her first time taking a form at all. but a truer form still existed inside her data. pyra is more the one mythra made for herself. so neither of them are the true pneuma but they also kinda are

Seriously why didn't Jin decapitated the boy or anyone in particular or better yet he moves at the speed of light why didn't he stop him from touching her and gave her some bullshit story about her like
>she is the Aigis a blade that caused the destruction of 3 Titans don't touch it
>if you do i would have to off you right here
and no one gets hurt

>Letting Rex equip Pandy
>Removing Pandy from the Prince
im calling the cops