>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/42sv5yndhcspk9c5
youtube.com/watch?v=Et7KY-9kugA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is my boss HP bar like this?

So I'm sitting over here in the Grand Archives with best fu, and I am wandering, does weapon upgrade level have anything to do with getting summoned for co-op?

Nvm, just set the HUD settings back to normal in DSFix.

xth for fuck Midir

Weapon Memory is the Soul Memory of DS3.

why does artorias' armour have such chickeny legs
i want to use it but its just bad looking like this

so what the fuck do you mean?

+10 chaos/dark mace by the way

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/42sv5yndhcspk9c5
Never forget, this is the voice tied to every single waifu post in this thread.

Yes, it does. You can only directly interact with people who are +/- 2 in weapon upgrade level to yourself, save using a password.

i'm not going to that link fucker

It’s basically vocaroo for mobile posting niggers, not to worry

why save using a password if i have no friends?

Is there a way to rearrange the characters in your save data?

The autistic QOL questions that show up in this thread are ridiculous.

>get build idea
>pick up Astora Greatsword to use until I get the weapon I want
>end up using Astora Greatsword forever, again
The charge is just too fun

Would I have better luck elsewhere being weapon upgrade +10?

why is there always tripshits in /dsg/ is it the same person trying to avoid my filters?

Where on earth is Orbeck's corpse in the Grand Archives?

You might also just be too high- or low-leveled.

Just beat him first time today with an absolute god-player using the skull ring styling on all of his attacks while I and another guy tore him up. Second guy died with about 1/4 health left but we still managed to pull through. Thank you based Skull Ring player, may you receive your many virgins in Valhalla.

I'm only SL 77 just above average me believes

Near the group of Corvians you see after the gargoyles start popping up, his corpse is on one of the roofs.

Oops, sorry, I don't know why I read Greirat.

He is near the top, on a chair by the last pool of wax, where there are four or five scholars, before you go outside the archives to face the three NPCs

Cass telling how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Et7KY-9kugA

Don't worry, I found him all tuckered out here, next to what I can only assume to be a pile of Dark Souls R34.
Naturally, I had to do the most respectable thing a DS3 player could do to honour his death.

How important is the sage ring anyway? Will I get raped by everyone I fight if I don't equip it? 18 dex, game is das3.

>shitty mic
Who is this

yes.
either use that or the saint-tree bellvine.
I can't even contest Crystal sages with Sages on, it's fucking stupid.

literally who

Does anyone have the imgur link for all of drawfag’s creations? I didn’t even get to save half of them

write a script next time ya mong
>hurr durr milking the franchise
>more dark souls is bad
Nice wrong opinion nerd

Is this guy high?

Sorry Isaac, I got fucked by the fucking crystal sage

i couldn't listen to it past 10 seconds

I see, that sucks. Thanks.

Just realised I need dark blade for my weapon to be any decent and, it's the only one I want to use. Just entered Catacombs without talking to Yoel at all. 20 hours wasted.

What are the odds of being matched with cheaters using HP and damage hacks on DS3? I've lost the count of how many boss tier HP/damage hosts I've encountered, and my build is pretty tanky.

That's Dark Souls for ya.

t. lost over 60 hours because that nigger Patches bugged thus automatically failing both Siegward's and Greirat's questline

what do you mean?

Dark Blade isn't all that great except on literally one weapon. You'll find better buffs later.

pretty small truthfully, it's usually the chinese that use CE, so playing during the day s a good way to avoid it.
even then, chance is pretty minuscule

Yuria isn't going to come around to sell the braille tome. That means I won't be able to buy dark blade in this playthrough. I wanted to put it on my Murky Hand Scythe. I'm doing quickstep weapons.

What's a good strength weapon in PvP I want to use something big not some wrinky dink long sword

Gutssword
FUGS
Ledo's
etc etc

be a big boy and use an Ultra weapon, Greatsword, Cathedral Knight Greatsword, Yhorms, Millwood Axe/Greatbow, Claymore, FUGS, Exile Curved Greatsword, Manserpents Axe/Twinaxes.
Loads of options boy.

DS2SotFS
When I start new game plus, will I be able to summon/be summoned by ppl - from the first playthrough?
In other way only SoulMemery matters?

Also what happens to already rekindled fireplaces? If I rekindle the bonfire at one place making it +1, it will become +2 when I start NG+?

So all those players taking 1400 damage and losing as little as 5% of HP are legit? Seems legit.

What else would you put on murky hand scythe?

I've only seen that a couple times, and thats usually at 3am when the chinese are online.
I stopped pvp'ing late at night, and the most I get are invisible hosts, and the occasional Somalian wifi player

how do i parry

Yes to everything you said.

>decide to try out chaos dagger hornet parry
>do it on a host around 3 am
>do 50 damage and get humanity stolen message
>weapons break and get the hp lowering effect the jailers do
I can’t even blame CE users, that must’ve felt good as fuck to do to what he assumed was a chaos riposte faggot.

Press LT/L2/ZL when the enemy attacks you, provided it is the right size.

I'm South American so it must be that. Been doing covenant pvps as Aldrich Faithful and can barely find a session without cheating hosts, either with ridiculous amounts of HP or outright god mode.

>going through a 600+ collection of dark souls hentai
>for every friede drawing, there are 5 of the dance
I thought nobody liked her because of her DS2 face but I guess they appreciate the thickness.

Have you considered your weapon/build is shit? While there are more cheaters than usual at night, they shouldn’t be that rampant

South Americans are as bad as the Chinese, if not worse. And it isn't the build/weapon because I pvp with a friend with well over 1000h and we get really good matches with each other. I'm using Smough's armor and Smough's great hammer btw.

>full smough set and hammer
I refuse to believe you have enough points left at sl120 for a good build after pumping into VIT and STR.
Stats?

>I refuse to believe you have enough points left at sl120 for a good build after pumping into VIT and STR
Why exactly? With only 37 Vit I can tank with no problem whatsoever. And my problem isn't survivability but rather the players I encounter tanking over 1400 damage and losing as little as 5% of total HP or no HP at all. I'm used to cheaters from GTA Online but Dark Souls III takes it to a whole new level, it's just rampant.

Moonlight Butterfly is such a shit boss, holy shit.

>37 vit
>minimum of 112% equip load before rings

Try summon.

>spam arrows
>dodge all of its two ranged attacks
>wail on it while it literally sits still

DODGE

Why would I want to do that? That would only give it more HP and make the fight even longer than it already is.

It honestly feels like some primitive NES sidescroller boss. At least Moonlight Butterfly is optional. Even the Divine Ember you can grab is utterly useless, so there is no reason at all to ever fight it more than once in your life.

Because the game literally gives you an NPC summon who can solo the boss for you.

>primitive nes side scroller boss
Maybe because..that’s the intentional design? They could’ve made it fly in circles and carpet bomb you but that’d be fucking insane. The fight is just meant to be pretty and show off seath’s capability to pervert anything into being harmful.

>tfw trying to play a pure pyromancer build
>realize in stupidity that I don't have a simple infused weapon/shield for FP regen
>have to get all the way to Anal Rodeo for the giants goal
goddamn it, anyone able to help out on PC?

>he doesn’t turn all his estus ashen and just avoid getting hit
>he doesn’t play the collectors edition
Eggs dee

Simple sucks for FP regen anyways, it's slow as all hell and is only useful for recovering FP from using WAs. It does not help at all if you need to recover the amount of FP that a pure caster uses.

>needing CE to help you play the game

>needs other players to drop him items he’s too lazy to get

woah whos the QT m8?

Why user, do u rike?

this better be a boy

>chink prime time
>full of cheaters
seems about right

good eye user. He’s a regular poster in /b/ trap threads

i rike

I hope u rike his 7 inch penor too user, gwyndolin would envy a cuteboi like him.

There's a catalyst that scales with Faith in DaS3 isn't there? My favorite build in DaS was a 45-Int MLGS build that cast miracles. Can I do the same in DaS3?

keep posting

+3 or +4 for swamp dogging?

No more blue board friendly pics user, you’ll just have to lurk trap threads and see if you get lucky.

NOOO
STOOOPP
WHY IS EVERYONE A TRAP?!

You’ll learn to rike them soon enough user, don’t worry.

>exploding bolts don't deal fire damage

The lower the better.

>Environmental fire does physical damage

>kalameet's fire does magic damage
>snek lightning does magic damage

>invade as aldrich faithful
>host and phantom, both chinese
>hit both in two seperate instances, netcode is fine, no lag
>poisecast WoG to nuke both
>they're wailing on me
>cast goes off
>they're still wailing on me
>die
>they're wailing at air
>finally take the damage and knockdown for 80% of their hp
>sippsippsippsippsippsipp
life is suffering

Haven't played 3 since before the first DLC dropped. Started a new run and gonna focus on miracles. Anything I should know considering all the patches and shit?
Just reached Crucifixion Woods and been invaded by a couple of twinks, but as always they're dogshit so I guess some things never change.

pretty sure they do

Anybody's up for Oceiros coop? I might do Gundyr after that if I have the time
place your sign in front of the bossfog; pc password dsg

what SL and weapon upgrade for consistent invasions?

Is anyone having problems matchmaking on PS4 right now?

I can't seem to get invades or summons despite having my entire screen filled with players in the firelink shrine.

36+4 for forrest, swamp, tomb and church (may get some DLC, mainly snow land)
55-60+6 for central irithyll, dungeon, profaned cap and demon ruins (may get some DLC, mainly snow land)
70-90+8to10 for anyone else past these areas

sign down

thanks for the help, sunlight spears are doing wonder against him
If you are up for it I'm doing Gundyr now