/lolg/ - League of Legends General

eyosongive.us

boyfriends edition

First for Master Yi is the best character in the game

xth for my wife Syndra

what a good game

I want Zoe to sit on my face

Kled is the cutest boy! I love him a whole lot, he means the world to me!

why did i wake up so early on a sunday to watch a zelda breath of the wild speedrun

Agreed. You not a faggot.

>STILL no dual femyordle twins form-switching champion
>Stereotypical twin trope: One has a boisterous and brash attitude, the other is smart, soft, and kind.
>Both personalities aren't apparent in ANY of the female yordles we currently have
>Last form-switching champ we had was Jayce
>Last femyordle was Lulu
>Both are almost SIX YEARS OLD

Come on Riot...

>speedrun

Why would you watch these degenerates?

Imagine serving that table, what a nightmare. Gotta make sure to avoid using pronouns at all costs.

what the fuck happened

What the fuck is that thing second on the left.
Typical male baldness pattern but with breasts and long hair down the back.
I don't understand how anyone like that can look themselves in the mirror and feel ok enough to step outside of the house.

Because I like video games and I absolutely don't give a fuck about trannies. Also speedruns are always nice to watch and I really loved BOTW.

Just use all male pronouns and hope they get triggered enough to drink bleach.

this is why speedrunning can no longer be taken seriously

Jinx carried

>tfw no qt petite gf

I tried glacial augment Jinx it's pretty fun btw

It's a tranny. They're all trannies. Not the cute kind that you hook up with on /soc/, these are your hardcore tumblr trannies.

it happened so fucking fast that i just dont see what made it happen

Most of them don't speedrun and those who do run shit games so nothing of value is lost.

what is it about speedrunning that compels this suicidal degeneracy?

why don't these trannies look after themselves and lose some weight and exercise and learn makeup???

this is fuggin gross

>yi support
jesus christ send help

>What the fuck is that thing second on the left.

defend this

kek

>play the same shit game all day everyday just so you can be cool for 10 minutes once a year

Because they're fucking retarded.

See this? This isn't even a tranny. Just a faggot playing dress up. I fucking love posting his pic because it triggers them so hard.

>"play the same shit game all day everyday"
isn't it what we do with league though

All the Jarvan posting last thread is making me want to play him. Is he good top to shit on nerds?

Why none waifus Karma
She is a good waifu

Anons how do you untilt ?

I know it doesn't matter but I just got to my Diamond Promos and had a flaming fizz support / lethality poppy jg ...

>Fed kat
>2 squishy people walk right onto her dagger and get ulted
Whoa!

>fed kat 3-4 levels above everyone else deletes everything

sounds about right

I've decided i'm literally never going to help my jungler as a top laner. I don't care who the fuck has come to kill you, i'm not giving a free wave or two into the turret so you can do another camp before you back. I'm going to tell them to literally never gank my lane either. I'd rather get my ass camped then feed double buffs to a snowbally nigger.

remember, life could be a lot worse than having poorly performing teammates in a videogame

She's my waifu, but I don't lewd her or post about her because I respect her and her privacy.

her voice is shit

post cute pictures

It's a little different.
I don't play the same character/position every match so I'm at least doing something different.
I'm not loading a save 100 times in a row trying to shave .5 seconds off my completion time.

>people will willingly hang out with these "Trannies"

Jesus Fuck, there should be a LEGAL standard for Trannies.

They may be ugly, but at least they have friends and don't spend their days insulting trannies on a rice farming imageboard.

Speaking of trannies, remember when Remilia, a tranny, was better at league than you?

Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Why is there such a huge fucking difference between those orges in agdq and people like in your pic.

back2redit soyboy

As with league, Asians do it better. Compare Thai ladyboys to those blobs

The difference is that console gamers (especially nintendo fans) are ugly as fuck, trannies or not.

I'll live past 28 years old, something you can't say for that trainwreck

At least Remilia is "passable". Even though his nose fucking triggers me.

Okay I'm up against Renekton? I can just walk all over him right?

>trannies are better at video games than him

>my waifu
Lol look at this faggot
Sorry senpai but she is mine
go waifu some slut like Sona

>Walking down the hall
>See this
What do you do?

Actually we can share I don't mind.
Traditional Karma is my waifu though, you can get the other skins.

Hang out with my nigga ekko back there

scarm is dead

Can someone explain me, please, why are the lanes played as 1-1-2 + jungle? What's the reasoning behind this?
Who and why are supposed to go to either of the 3 lanes? Are mid and top interchangeable?
Thank you in advance.

Ask to see Soraka's horse cock.

Fuck and impregnate Janna and Soraka AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

And maybe Ahri if she's generous enough to be a good girl for once.

>share
Not only a faggot but a cuck too
She is MINE only me

why is lux peeing herself

They are two people going bot simply because Dragon is near the lane. Doing Dragon with two people instead of one is faster and there's also more vision to protect said objective there due to there being two people.

top is pretty much whatever goes, if a champ can't fit bot, mid or in jg they'll be top

jungler need to be able to gank and clear monster camps

mids needs to be able to roam, have a decent burst damages

2 players are in the botlane so they can ward and protect and dragon (and take it faster)

every team eeds a huge dps treat, that can kill tanks and towers fast, that's the marskman, adc.

support is basically the 5th player, their role varies but mostly its just protect the adc and put vision on the map, they're in botlane to protect the adc (who's weak early) and ward around dragon.

>why is there a jungle
so all resources on the map are used up efficiently

>why is there a duo lane and why is it bot
it's more efficient to avoid splitting gold, so one person gets the gold while the other one is wardbitch. they are bot because that's where the dragon is

>are top and mid interchangeable
pretty much, although people will argue otherwise. mid has an easier time getting around the map because it's in a central position, so people will often pick better roamers mid.

she wouldn't like us to fight needlessly.
show your mastery points on her, if you truly love her

I want to know what the fuck that bald thing is

You could probably smell these guys all the way from the kitchen

I wanna cuddle Jinx and I can't wait for her buffs

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

FUCK THIS GAME

>rammus literally starts running it down my lane
what did I do to deserve this?

Worst pussy.

>losing to yi support
you can only blame yourself

>practically designed to most efficiently and pleasurably extract my hubby semen and provide safe passage for our children
>worst pussy

Is black cleaver good on J4? I feel like this guy needs cdr but cleaver is on the edge of being a tank item and tank items are for pussies.

the fucking varus and zoe keeps feeding him more

>no "uhhh she pissed herself lmaooo *laughing crying emoji* *laughing crying emoji* *laughing crying emoji*"

In 2 days
>your retribution begins

Garen on suicide watch

Should I git gud with Kindred so that one day when she finally gets buffed I can be an absolute god?

no

>one day when she finally gets buffed
Right after Soraka becomes a mid laner again

Go for it champ.

Who was she fucking /lolg/?
Soraka, Ezreal, Ekko, Vlad and Ahri are out of the question since they're in the pic.

Garen.

If her Q AP Ratio wasn't that garbage and E could hit minions, she could be a decent mid laner.

do what your heart tells you user

don't you mean with?

by IMPREGNATING Janna instead.

Or Soraka.

>Lategame my Urgot Ult is effectively a long range 1000 true damage execute w/AoE fear (that bypasses shields) against the enemy Maokai

nice cinderhulk bud LMAO

I wish this was a thing. Especially now that supports are just cancerous mid laners like xerath and malzahar they could buff her like this

comfy bfs~

i miss silver

>Enemy has 10% health
>Hit them with the ult
>He receives a locket shield, janna shield, and Stand United shield

>Still under 25% health

>Let the timer run out before pulling him in

>be a mage
>don't build haunting guise or sorcerer boots
>do no damages

build magic pen if the other team has bought mr
hope this helps

>enemy team's only MR item is mercury threads
>has to build haunting guise, sorcerer boots and void staff to counter a 1100g item

yeah i know
only a tested and true retard would pick maokai

If your mage can't do damage with dcap void cdr boots you need to stop missing their abilities.