/vn/ - Lewd Imouto Edition

Visual Novel General #1805

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTgPpXDm8v0
cloverdays.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for lolis

Oh good, it's a picture of the 3 good girls without the worthless one they literally leave to die alone.

second for lewd imoutos

Finally a good thread

What's the DarliFra of VNs?
youtube.com/watch?v=iTgPpXDm8v0

>tfw I liked her
but I liked Chris too so my taste is shit probably
but, the titty monster on the right was the best

Sorcery jokers looks good. Never heard of it before. If it's better than subahibi (which was bad imo) I will buy it. Leaving thread so I dont get spoiled

>no SJ edition
You're not playing fair.

Chris is cute, liking her is normal. Ryou is all the worst parts of modern tsunderes combined. She is shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe

Caucasus never ever

to be fair if I had the chuuni powers of blue flames that burned hotter than other magical flames I'd probably make some gay catchphrase for myself.

;_;

>bathing in your clothes
That isn't playing fair.

Post MCs that are literally you.

She is way too lewd

>its a haruto episode

I love childhood friends
especially Chomp-chan!

Are all plotge a chuunige?

I hate this haruto cunt so much

Is there a way to make the font bigger?

please tell me he dies

DROPPED

I'm not reading Joker right now, but are all of these fucking legit images? They can't have decided to translate it in such a manner knowing how repetitive it'd feel to keep reading "it's not fair". Shit is autistic as fuck, these all have to be photoshopped.

Is Asahi playing fair by being this cute?

He is so going to die, I imagine. I bet he'll say "this...isn't...fair..." as he dies

I'm not even posting all the times Haruto uses the phrase.

I mean if a character repeats the same stock phrase himself, what can they do?
They can't just break the chracter just cause it sounds autistic.

YOU'RE NOT PLAYING FAIR

He'll die in a straight up WIL' WIL' WEST confrontation of drawing on the count of three and he'll say "now that...was playing fair..."

I think Haruto is meant to be autistic anyway.

I thought SJ was supposed to be good. JOPs demonstrated their shit taste again

ITS NOT FAIR THAT WE HAVE TO KEEP READING IT OVER AND OVER

He's the straight man donkan protagonist in a VN filled with people who are absolutely not that at all. It's a fair shot to say he's definitely autistic.

>i can't ask a g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-GIRL to stay over

>tfw I didn't read muvluv

NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR. NOT FAIR.

Wait, are you telling me the font isn't supposed to look like unreadable ass?

it's not playing fair.

I love Kings especially Arthur!

After playing through Itsuwari No Kamen I just watched the 2006 anime of the first game to catch up before starting on Futari no Hakuoro.

As I understand it there's some noticeable differences between the game and the anime adaptation, most importantly Yuzuha and not Eruuru being the canon love interest and Kuon's mother? Any other major stuff that wasn't in the anime but is important to know going into the final game?

I mean, you can change it

>this scene

I almost feel bad for preferring the kuudere because Asahi is so cute, but apparently he gets both, so.

Jesus christ how horrifying

>mfw ikikoi thread

No, Eruru is the canon heroine. But Hakuoro fucked other girls beside her, and Yuzuha was one of them. I thought he got permission to impregnate her by her brother(or father, I forgot) because she said she wanted to leave a memory on earth.

>I thought
If I remember it right*

Does anyone else just skip blowjobs almost entirely?

Naw, blowjobs are hot.

So Hakuoro got the actual Harem where Haku only has Kuon clearly defined as the main heroine?

Something that also confused me was Eruruu having Musumi's necklace/charm. Is it implied it was passed down to her and she's her descendant? Which would probably mean Hakuoro is basically everyone's ancestor and he fucked his great-grandkids.

Also the first game's twins show up in the second game still accompanying Oboro but don't seem to have aged a bit.

Blowjobs for me are a hit or miss. One time you are going through sloppy slurp slurp sounds with mediocre CGs and the next you get super hot ones. I've lost count on how much I fapped to kedamono's toilet scenes.

>skipping h content
That's not playing fair

I skip most of ordinary H-scenes. Unless there is something interesting to look at, like interesting setting or 10\10 seiyuu or unexpected harem scene.
I do like blowjobs tho, if they are not ruined with
awful background slurping.

Depends on how I feel about the mood I'm in. Sometimes those scenes happen a bit too abruptly for me to care about it.

What happened here?

I like blowjobs. I skip missionary.

When you read a h-scene or do it in RL with a teenager slut the common sense of a gentelman is ask "can you suck my dick for starter", no?
Then why you would skip that holy ceremony?

I like missionary. I skip blowjobs.

>having an actual harem
That's not playing fair.

you philistine

Can you impregnate a girl while cumming inside her mouth?

I like naizuri. I skip paizuri.

She just loves her brother too much. she deleted terabytes of videos and pictures of her brother, which she collected throughout the years

If you cum hard enough and blast through her intestinal wall, yes. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Thanks Doc!

that doesn't explain the blood

If I like the girl and the VA puts up an effort they can be really nice. Otherwise, I'll read it and skip the voices as I finish the lines.

Do you really want me to spoil you on the ending?

cloverdays.wordpress.com/

It's there to show how obsessed she is and just for laughs.

No that wouldn't be playing fair.

When is SP going to announce it?

Yup, I don't know about Haku though since I don't watch the anime nor play the game. I just stop at the first game just because.

Yeah, you could guess that. If you play the game, you will know that all of everyone's ancestor was made by injecting some of Hakuoro's DNA. I don't watch the first game's anime as well, so I don't know any thing that isn't covered by the anime.

Each race have different traits, so it's not uncommon to see that.

>Finish Sorcery Jokers
>No threesome scenes it seems like in the epilogue episodes the MC only chooses one girl with no harem
Who the FUCK thought this was acceptable. Was overall a pretty solid game with a fairly weak ending. Took me about 24 hours to read though I read pretty fast.

Of course there were no threesomes. That wouldn't be playing fair.

He had sexual relations, though not full, with both of them throughout the game. He defiled their mouths and their hands, yet he refuses to take responsibility, and lets one of them get away. Now that is not playing fair.

But if he chooses one of them, it wouldn't be playing fair.

This actually pissed me off a bit, after everything the story just decides to not acknowledge the whole harem thing for both protagonists.

Is "not playing fair" the new "I remember red"

I remember playing fair

I'm sure glad I didn't follow the hype train and play this trash VN called Sorcery Jokers.

that really isn't playing fair.

>judging an entire VN by meme and shitposts
>not judging by yourself
Now that's just not playing fair

No threesome end is no meme, friend.

you're a funny guy

>SJ torrent is finally available
>lolispamming and NTRspamming is replaced by Harutospamming/"not playing fair" spamming
Is it playing fair, bros?

Who won for each protag? If it's the girl I like, I might download it but otherwise then I can skip it.

Its an improvement. /vn/ playing a vn together is the most fun.