>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

>anti cav terrain

What does this skill do again?

gimme pucci

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

makes debuffs stack

wonder if they'll bring it to heroes

Stack debuffs

Looks like anal beads.

>Have Wrys, Arden and Oliver for the meme team
>No Dorcas

Gives me PTSD and makes fucking everyone's life a living hell
>mfw encountered it on my blind lunatic run
I was unyieldingly mad for days

Please scold me Haar senpai ~

I'm drawing Olwen smut

I think Olwen is very pretty
I made her tits too big
I want to fuck Olwen

That is all

*plate smash*

But why

That's a nice drawing of Minerva

What's your gambit?

What did he mean by this?

Oh no!

What size will her nipples be? Also what shade of pink did you plan to make them?

no Haar for me this time
unless he starts including dragons

I love you platonically for this. Don't fix her tits until after you finish the drawing please, if you are going to fix them at all.

Forgot about the GHB being online today.

>*Procs corona*
>*One shots sephiran*

Have a nice day everyone.

>Amateur de beaute

Do I give wind blessing to Arvis? Those two are best friends, right?

I appreciate this more than you know, but if thats Olwen I think her hair is a smidge too long. Its fine either way, just putting it out there
long hair Olwen would probably be pretty hot

Forgot the file

I am just now realizing that Savage Blow means in the sense of a harsh exhalation, not a particularly brutal strike.

Thank you, I hope you have a nice day as well. I'm actually about to head to sleep, going on 6am for me and I need to squeeze a few hours of sleep in before work.

The only green mommy Arvis cares about is Diadora, so no

brain expanding post

it's just shitty translation because they wanted to make a dumb pun with salvage blow

Repostan.
Haar-san, I want a (you)

Why did Legion bring a stick into battle?

IT'S GOING TO WORK, FUCKERS! I MEAN THAT CURSE WORD RESPECTFULLY, BY THE WAY!

good point, fixed
It's ok, I like big tits
bright and perky

That's a very hard stick user

what did he mean by this?

Alright so bright pink and I'll rephrase my question, what size will her aereola be? If you're planning to leave her tits large or at the very least have them be pretty big I wanted to inquire about aereola size. I actually like all aereola sizes and sometimes get off to bigger ones but that's just me sharing my opinion, this is your artwork, always do what you like.

>translation is something like Lover of beauty
What's wrong Nino?

Remember to support Oliver with Ike for best relationship.

>Ike: Hold on a second... Aren't these your men? Why are you fighting them?
>Oliver: It's quite simple, really. A true guardian of beauty stands with those who are beautiful. If your exquisite heron prince will not stay here in my home, I must follow him. I have seen death; it holds no mystery for me. Only my pursuit matters. Rest at ease, friends.
>Ike: Look...Would you mind rejoining the enemy?

his post gets to why it's such a shitty translation, in JP it was the obvious counterpart to breath of life

>"A true guardian of beauty stands with those who are beautiful"
>that's also one of his lines here

Neat.

Post your team, I wanna compare since I have those 3 but rarely ever use them.

But I already support Ike with BIke. Whenever I think about it, it reminds me of the Two Brothers sketch from Rick & Morty, because my IQ is utterly MASSIVE.

>maps with destructibles
>dancers
>horse teams
Now I remember why I stopped playing arena

I noticed that they copied many lines straight out of RD.
>Oliver: Oh, my-- Quite the... striking... face you have. I seem to remember you from somewhere... Hmmm... It's like my brain is in fog. I can never remember the ugly ones.
>Danved: Danved is pretty striking. Don't worry, Danved will show you just how striking he can be.

Dancers and cavs should heavily reduce defence points. So if you use a dancer you'd get 50% of what you'd normally get and 2 would give 25%

Fuck, I love it when Danved gets real

You did beat the GHB with a Tellius team right /feg/? Please notice me Haar senpai

This relationship would have been fun had it been an anime. Just imagine the odd scene here and there as Ike slowly accepts Oliver and his fetishes.

It's a shame how RD's supports turned out when the boss convos in Tellius had a lot of care put into them

>Dancers and cavs should heavily reduce defence points.
They already do.

Not Haar but nice meme team

here have a (you)

bad news: Haar is asleep

Danved had lines with Oliver? Damn. Then again one of the best things that RD did was the fuck ton of boss conversations.

what's the best way to grind summoner support?

>he hasn't faced the two dancers who are +10 with DC and two horses who are +10 as well

Why would Haar notice that? There's nothing wrong with it.

>Ike and his fuck buddy and Micaiah and her fuck buddy all form a pretty decent team that also cover all the colours

you can still get the 900 feathers even if you use a team full of dancers

Tempest Trials, if Tempest Trials are up
Chain Challenges otherwise (remember to back out on the last map)

Well they didn’t know that when they localized it back in the day.
Savage Blow was in Fates and Breath of Life was invented for Heroes.
What were they gonna do, pull a Dancing/Flashing Blade and just change the name between games?

Not if they are at +0 you can't.

>Devdan: Devdan likes pretty things, too.
>Oliver: Wh-who are you?
>Devdan: But things are only pretty where you find them. Locking them away is sad. It makes Devdan upset…
>Oliver: Grrr… That peculiar face… I’ve seen it somewhere before. Um…err… It’s no use. Your ill-favored face clouds my memory.
>Devdan: You have a bad memory, large man. Let Devdan give you a present that you will not forget…

unrelated but serious Devdan is cool too

Not him but you realize these guys aren't some fan translators but an actual localization company contracted under Nintendo that works closely with IS right? Like close enough that they can get censorship shit into the game before it's even out and mess with the design process with their problematic whining.

There's literally no reason for them to ever fuck up so hard when they can contact IS at any time, it's just their lack of professionalism and the fact that they can get away with it just like when they literally replaced entire dialogues in fate with ... cause they thought it was funny.

What do you think Miccy's used tights smell like?

Does your Cordelia get endless galeforce procs if she always doubles the next target?

There's not much reason to run Kagero now that Sothe exists, right? Short of not having him of course, but in terms of their stats.

Yes

>trying out a flier team
>give Minerva Iote's shield
>still gets wrecked by Lyns
So much for that

My semen

We need more saggy tits in FE. Tired of all these chest balloons

Couldn't believe my eyes I finally pulled a new unit after all those banners.
Of course now she is +SPD -def when she does not necessarily need it. Nevertheless is this good?

>lnd3
>sub 25def
>survive Lyn

Alright, moving to here to not bump the other as I still want to give you (You)s
I'm T20, been there for weeks. Ponies are thinning out, but I still see +10 Brave Lyns and Tinyhands pretty often: Maxed +ATK Rein with DT stands at 48ATK. With Hone Cav, that's 54 at most. 54 at most, because Heavy Blade goes off of the displayed attack stat and does not account for in-battle changes (or at least I'm 99% sure about this - spur doesn't affect HB, so death blow shouldn't either)

I've baited every last one to suicide with Panic Ploy Hector. Panic Ploy is a seal now, Valter will get a rerun soon too (though I do believe PP is better as a C and the SS should be for something else), so people should have no shortage of it. It's incredibly effective, I notice others using it too in both my normal Arena and AA matches as I also run a Blademage. Panic Ploy completely shuts down Rein, who's pretty much ALWAYS ran alongside a Hone Cav pony. He poses 0 threat to green DC armors because of this, and as for the rest, he's been out for long enough now that most people won't try baiting him unless they know their unit can survive the exchange. In which case, just separate him from his horse friends, or wipe him out by initiating first during player phase. QP Memebow Rein has been a thing for months, HB is a very conditional and slight upgrade to the rare times that it CAN be pulled off.

TLDR it may be okay on casual maps and see some effect in lower tier arenas, but for lunatic/infernal pve content where stats are bloated, and for T19/20 where Tinyhands are honestly a joke to whom everyone has an answer to already, it's shit. Spicy, sure, but I can't imagine it being effective by any significant measure. Mainly because Panic Ploy is god tier (to say nothing of Attack Ploy which green mages can pack, it's gotten a seal and we just got a F2P source from Oliver today), and he's become extremely easy to play around

Which FE girls have cute inverted nipples?

Okay that settles it, I'm doing it since I even have a +atk Cordelia like you. Thank you for confirming my guesses. Was Hardy Bearing important to fight Oliver? I didn't use these guys so I have no idea how your fight unfolded but I've rarely ever used Hardy Bearing.

yes, that's good

I can appreciate and get off to all kinds of tits so I feel you but why would they go out of their way to do that? That's like me asking for brown nipples. It might be my preference but we all know they only ever make them pink.

Forrest

18 days until we find out what happens with the Shards and Crystals quest page

Bunny Camilla with the standard anti-archers kit works fine, even with QR. For me, flier teams are fun again

>inverted nipples
How to ruin breasts

>Change name
Sure
Or call BoL something like Healing Blow

the exact same quest for more shards & crystals

I am not him and my Cordelia is +spd, he probably uses hardly bearing for arena to avoid dc, Vantage, etc units

Gotta go fast

infernal? more like easyfernal amirite?? XD

God bless FJorm
God bless Nowi
God bless Deirdre
God bless Arvis

They literally never failed I have faith in then more than my brother

I meant before you cum on them, user. What do they smell like after a long, sweaty day of running around in the name of justice?

HB works with Spurs and DeathB, what are you saying?

Help I can't beat this GHB. If I go left I get ployed by Oliver, if I go right I get tri-coloured.

>reddit already puts oliver at A- tier
>they don't update the emblem teams
I just want to see how much they gonna fuck up that one

>Two (2) dancers
I'm jealous, Haar is gonna be proud of you