/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Dapple Dualies Nouveau are available! Sub: toxic mist; Special: ink storm
Shellendorf Institute is now a playable map!
Team Comedy won the latest Splatfest 1 - 2!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mohakaisonanda/status/942330014745296896
youtube.com/watch?v=xFG6770beMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK /INK/??
COMEDY WAS FULL OF A BUNCH OF CHILDREN!! THEY DON'T HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THE COMPLEX MOTIVES BEHIND ACTION VILLAINS, ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS LAUGH!!
HOW COULD WE HAVE LOST?
NINTENDO WAS TIRED OF PEARL ALWAYS WINNING AND FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE IT TO THE OCTOTHOT. THERE'S NO OTHER WAY.
WE HAD THE BETTER PLAYERS, WE HAVE THE HIGHER IQ, WE EVEN HAD OUR SPIES GO AND THROW AND WE STILL LOST??
FUCK MY LIFE, I BET A FRIEND $300 THAT ACTION WAS GONNA WIN AND NOW IM FUCKED. I DONT HAVE $300 TO MY NAME, LET ALONE A JOB.
HOW AM I GONNA PAY UP IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY?? FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU ALL ARE SHITTERS. CAN'T EVEN HELP YOUR TEAM WIN AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Squid Sisters would sweep Off the Hook 3-0

For being on team Comedy, Marina didn't say anything funny about winning.

>marinafags trying to force meaning out of the splatfest
The only one that has ever mattered was cats vs dogs. That was a legitimate outrage.

GOOD SHIT, COMEDYBROS.

I especially want to give thanks to the beautiful fags I played with last night, tia, Remnance, jimkierrey, and Klee for totally not carrying my garbage ass through those matches.

May we all share some beautiful laughs together. Yes, that includes you too, Actionfags. You guys put up a great fight!

I was in Action and it was full of retards and I wasn't exactly bursting with motivation myself

Falseflagger but I'll bite
It was obvious the kids were going to pick action. This is ketchup and mayo all over again. I picked action anways because I'm a Pearlfag. 3 snails ain't much to be upset about.

Imagine playing against braindead children who go 1-7 every match and still losing for whole 2%

It was marina niggers picking comedy and throwing matches. We won fair and square, Nintendo needs to analyze the results again.

What about mayo vs ketchup. That was a funny outrage.

Victory feels very good

I wasn't expecting to win as soon as I had to start playing solo to reach King.

>he put stars and other faggot symbols in his name

>Squid Sisters vs. Off the Hook
>SS decimates the popular vote by a huge margin
>Off the Hook wins battles by 1% each

I'll never have to worry about salting my fries again.

This. Comedy and Marina fags should be ashamed of themselves.

How do you all wake up in the morning and look at that fat slob of a human being in the mirror each morning when you cant even win a childrens game by a respectable amount.

it sure did with dogfuckers winning murrifat splatfest on shit taste alone

>alone
>catfags are STILL salty
Thanks for proving my point.
Given literally any other Splatfest scoring that came after it, dogs still would have won. Cats only won in Europe because they're all a bunch of emasculated cucks.

>pearl wins
everyone says gg and /ink/ starts posting woomys as per usual

>marina wins
marina cucks brag and shit the thread up

>Action
>Team made of humourless try hards
>Get totally BTFO'd by people who are just pissing around and having fun

Best Splatfest to date

>OP so ass blasted he didn't post dem resulsts since Marina won
Was in comedy, full of idiots, pretty common to play with a shit team that pushed and spawnkilled until we get fucked last 30 seconds.
Also got somewhat my W/L back, was 30/20, now it's 29/21

lmao how did 58% of you and the comedy thrower lose against literal children

>inb4"i wasnt even trying"

Yay, communism!

By laughing at the running joke pearlfags are for liking their ugly gremlin so much they throw matches on multiple smurf accounts and still lose
Proving what point, that shit taste helped you win and after being utterly btfo in battle the second time but with no voice padding to keep up dogs ended up in the trash where they belong?

>Actionfags "don't look at explosions"
>Lost because they didn't look at the explosion of Comedybros winning matches

OH I'M LAFFIN

>OP didn't post dem resulsts
are you blind

>second time
With totally different people. That you didn't even participate in.

Just gonna say, Pearl would've probably won if she was team comedy, because they're both memes.

Missed opportunity there, Nintendo.

had tons of fun with y'all last night, which is what really matters in the end. ggs all around

oh, didn't see there was a new thread.

what the FUCK this is great. really love your style. the coloring especially.

if you drew my squid that would be amazing but i understand if not, just wanted to ask in case!

Best girl won, so it doesn't matter to be honest.

How about i have better shit to do than play this shitty game?
Maybe one day I'll decide to gain 300 pounds and jack off to lolis so i can win a game made for 5 year olds.

are people actually mad about the splatfest or is everyone pretending to be retarded
if everyones pretending...is anyone really pretending?

I made it ;_; hit that comment button if you made it ;_;
take that dude

>Player that's #2 in NA Action is named "Drink Soy" and posted here last night.

Best girl wasn't even an option.

>All this salt from ActionAIDS

nice job fellas

almost cracked 2300 but didn't quite make it this time, apparently. oh well

Not gonna lie. There's something truly magical about winning your first Splatfest.
I got butterflies, man.

go back to playing minecraft faggot

there really is

cats vs dogs way back when was amazing. and the thread was shitposting for a week.

glad you had fun, user!

Only played three splatfests. Won the lot of them.
Ice Cream
Mayo
Comedy

Not even mad, marina autists are bragging about getting 3 extra snails like it means anything. These are probably the same guys that get excited when their wife lets them suck jamals cum out her asshole.

>2 zapfags
Not even remotely surprised

>I BET A FRIEND $300 THAT ACTION WAS GONNA WIN AND NOW IM FUCKED. I DONT HAVE $300 TO MY NAME, LET ALONE A JOB.
>Friend
>betting money with this high stakes.

You know, a bet for a free beer or a mc donalds menu is fine but 300 Dollars?

>HOW AM I GONNA PAY UP IF I DONT HAVE THE MONEY??

Time for some REAL LIFE Salmon Run, you stupid albino nigger weaboo faggot.

Christmas squib?

or everyone who bought the switch in december

>Being this much of a bad loser
ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

fuck off dot

lmao

Stop crying for squid's sake, just because we won by 2%
Pearl won splatfests by 3-4% and that's all, results are results, just eat that cake, ugly.
>Pearl wins
>Shitpost and brag about it
>Marina wins
>Pearlfags posting: Woot da fak bruhs, nut fair waaah, WAAAAAH FUGIN NIBERS is all there faulte

One more reason why Pearl is better

I couldn't out autist the autists at /ink/ and action had throwers too, i won't name any names. you know who you are, stopping and staring at walls for a solid 5 second during matches.

Sound advice for the losers ITT.

see now thats pretty sad. i'm sorry you had to experience that i know how frustrating it is

>action lost
welp. at least i got the max amount of snail a loser can get. Anyone up for salmon run?

Which is more than I got because I only reached comedy champion

king is the max you can get, with 21 snails (24 if you win)

>150 hours in
>never bothered with single player after beating the first boss battle - toaster oven octopus thing
>been playing purely ranked and some salmon run
Is it worth it to complete the single player campaign?

Not as much salt from ketchup fags

>1%

I'm too lazy to read this wall of text, didn't OP usually put screenshots results when a new thread was made?

This has been a good weekend for me. >Yesterday was my birthday.
>winning splatfest since flight vs. Invisibility.
>won action vs. Comedy also

Do you want some slightly different-looking versions of the default kits for each weapon class?

It's 2% since they always round up even if it's 50.01 to 49.99, it will still show as 51 to 49.

>wall of text

Happy Basuday user-kun

The hero replicas? They look nice but I just assumed they were just skins on the weapons they're based on, so I haven't really bothered.

so not only are you blind, but also stupid, gotcha

>ywn know this feel

who's the artist for this?

yes. just complete it. isn't as good as in splatoon 1 but still fun and worth it

Get the P90

They are just skins. And for the most part, they don't even look that different from their counterparts.

Off the Hook does a way better performance than Squid Sisters.

here you are!
twitter.com/mohakaisonanda/status/942330014745296896

They have more detailed animation; it's not a fair comparison. They still can't compete with this cutie though.

You have a gremlin and an octo nigger vs two absolute qts who are secret agents. No contest.

Sisters >>>>>>>>>> Off the Hook

so what you're saying is, it was actually less than 1%

I'm going to go ahead and start up a salmon run room, forgot to get my bonuses because of splatfest yesterday.

thanks user! i always append artist names to twitter filenames since i never remember the source

action more like cut lol

Most likely. Notice how often 51-49 comes up? Consider yourself splatpilled.

>That armpit

squid sisters performance is lame, off the hook is way cooler

>this artist only draws boys
oh well

god i know. why do i want to fuck woomies so bad

I want to put my head on a soft squidbutt and want to sleep.

In terms of animation and flair, yes.

In terms of actual songs and singing ability, fuck no.

Off the Hook has nothing that can challenge songs like Maritime Memory, Calamari Inkantation (both versions), and Fresh Start.

Off the Hook's music is great to jam to, but it doesn't give you raw feels and hype like the Squid Sisters do.

They may move better but they are shit themself. Like extremely bland.

that was tamer than i expected

I saw a kid playing on team comedy at the dentists office yesterday. I regret not smashing his switch on the spot.

cute boys nonetheless

Sounds like you could've used some of his laughing gas.

They should collaborate!

>dentist office wifi in handheld mode
this explains a lot

i disagree, they have more interesting character design and bounce off each other better.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Salmon Run tomorrow if you were on team Action.

Tbqh this is the only Off the Hook song that really hypes me up
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFG6770beMc

Upgrade:
"I want to put my head on a pregnant woomy belly and want to protect my family that gives me a reason to life"

wonder how that dentist office wifi was

yeah his art's good. but i like my young teen inkling girls much more

Yes. Got it for Christmas, played around in Single Player until I felt I knew enough to try to get into Multiplayer.
It's been fun as hell.

This is bullshit.

I played 12 hours straight and hardly lost any games.
I feel like my contribution is only 0.001%

what the fuck