planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4cTKsA2igvM
steamcommunity.com/id/kanyopeter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always report xiangs in replay, just open the player list on replay and report them for various cheat (not all 4 variation is key)

>shoot with red dot to 400m
>just put the dot on target and you hit

>shoot with 4x to 400m
>aiming at the head means a chest hit

>shoot with 8x to 400m
>have to aim 2 fucking body lengths over the target to hit

k

bullshit

>1-man squad
>Me, another solo guy, and a full squad are final 6
>In firefight with full squad
>Solo player sneaks around and kills me

Would have been better to let me thin the herd for you dude

>>Chad drop to pacado
>>do Chad rampage
>>virgin drop
>>virgin camp entire game
Can you not talk like a normal person...?

If you drive far away from the plane path to loot every game, you get a bunch of shit uncontested and by the time you actually get back into the circle, you're already top 30 with most players far from eachother. Not many opportunities to kill people until the top 10.

Best way to get higher win rating. Unfortunately I get bored fast so I cant do it.

The way I figure it, most people rarely get to experience end game, so if you sacrifice early game fun, you get to experience end game fun almost every game.

This highlights the problem with the game.
There are 3 phases:
Early game, top fun.
Mid game, potential fun, but on such a circle clock that you'll have to cut it short.
End game, top fun, most intense.

Early game is ruined by the state of the servers/game, the desync to cover the rubber band to cover the shit tick to cover the shit netcode is utter garbage since Test/1.0, you can sometimes eek out fun here, but each fight for the first 5 minutes is major desync rng.

Mid game is mostly quiet as fuck, because early game is such a desync shitfest there are only 30 players left, looting and waiting for the 15minute countdown to end game.

End game is still good.

tldr: Early game needs so much work and bluehole are incapable.

Thx for subscrobe my vlog

I dont have any problem early game since they fixed the rubberbanding.

Cool story, Brendan.

>fixed the rubberbanding
u wat m8

>guy throws grenade
>lands about 6 meters away
>just chill lmao
>explodes
>actually die

What the fuck? Did they increase the grenade range?

A big problem is that there is too much land on the maps, especially Miramar.

Erangel gets away with it because there's lots of water and good chokepoints. Miramar is just too damn big.

>pic related
Replay of me in solos vs. squads. The plane literally flew over the city and I dropped straight down. I'm 6 minutes into the match.

someone explain the fucking point behind buildings that you cant enter in miramar

>Miramar is just too damn big.
Absolutely not.

And I'm not even a snipershitter.

It takes too ling to get to end game

It is to avoid performance issues on shitty computers.

>noobs emptying their entire fucking magazine on a fast moving vehicle that's like 300m away
I always have to laugh when I see this.
How fucking stupid can you be!?

When you want to add cover but not loot.

If there is nothing in the way of the shrapnel then yeah you can be toasted from pretty much 7-8 meters
>if there is a hint of terrain or building in the way that is not breakable by the player then you can pretty much sit on top of the grenade and not take damage.

gotta blow dem up

anyone else feel like your hearing is way too good when you're inside a building? if a dude is crouchwalking outside MY house i know for a fact i wouldn't be able to hear him.

>Shoot on some car
>The guys start panicking and take evasive maneuvers
>They fuck up and trash their car
>Kill them all as they are sitting ducks in an open field
Literally happened to me yesterday. Never underestimate the power of stressful situations.

Sandbag too stronk

You really shouldn't make any noise when sneaking around. It's pretty stupid.

>Scorpion

who watches this shit

>Tripfag
Who replies to this shit?

Why the fuck are people playing this game? There's a hacker in at least every other match to the point where I'm considering just clipping together like 10 minutes of replay footage of Xiao_PeiPei10493285611 spraying without aiming as his crosshair jitters around from head to head. It's that constant.

Brendan Greene disgusts me at this point. He's throwing us all under the bus for either fucking crazy delusion or simply the massive cash he makes from the Scam Culture of China. The whole community is up in arms about how fucking shit it is to play with Chinese people and how the matchmaker needs a ping limit so everyone is playing

because its spoilers fun spoilers

I have almost 100 games played in EU and I haven't seen(or got killed by) hacker even once.

>Never underestimate the power of stressful situations.
Just keep moving forward.

>There's a hacker in at least every other match
I only have around 55h of playtime, but I encountered a hacker maybe 3 or 4 times so far.

Don't play TPP and you won't have to deal with as many chinks/hackers.

yeah i think this game rewards sitting still too much. all you have to do is hide in a bathroom and you can hear every single noise within a 50m radius with perfect clarity.

Are you super low rating? Or are you just oblivious? The hacking situation is that bad, so I'm really just wondering if you know what you're even looking for.

Same as above, and also I encounter at least one every couple matches, and this time I just had two in a row so I was done.

The first guy was pretending to be a retard with a Kar98 I guess for the replay because he didn't want to get banned, and then he switches to an M4 and presses his toggle and starts spraying at trees head level without scoping with pinpoint accuracy and eventually pops everyone's head 5 times in a row. The second guy was sniping with a Sawed-Off.

Twas Squad FPP

>Are you super low rating?
I was in 0.60% yesterday
>I'm really just wondering if you know what you're even looking for
Well I haven't been killed by aim botters but if someone has wall hacks or something like that I obviously can't tell or prove anything

>A guy sniped my whole team with a winchester at 200/300 meters
Okay this one is suspicious.

so sick of these chinese fucking shits teaming in solo...

There are no wall hacks, in this game it's full packages. ESP, Radar, Loot Sense with a bunch of options for what shows up, and aimbot are all going to be part of the same hack. The better hacks will have a speedhack, and the even better ones will let you stretch your arms 50 feet away through buildings or up into the air to use your aimbot.

You never have to worry about whether some one's just using an ESP hack because it's hard to prove unless it's obvious where they trace you around with their sights through cover. You'll know when you meet a hacker because you're down instantly from like 10 headshots. And then you can watch the replay from their point of view if you care to see all the bullshit that's going on

youtu.be/4cTKsA2igvM

>no practice shooting range

>too big

So go play COD you fucking shitter. There's literally 9000 FPS on the market that force you into tiny maps and no brainer deathmatch bullshit.

i really do want to see what the bullet trajectory looks like in this game.

>make it to top 5, having survived and managed my inventory, health, ammo, positioning and aim correctly during the entire game
>somehow fuck it up and end up being #3 or #4 regardless of how much advantage i have, sometimes even losing to the zone rather than other players

why does this always happen?

because the final 10 pretty much boils down to who has the superior position

This is true beauty.

Camping these towers in the final circles is a bad idea, why don't people learn that?

>saying 8 sq km of desert is too much for 100 people over 30 minutes means they want a tiny deathmatch arena

If Miramar had 10% less land it would be more appealing as a map (i.e. as much land as Erangel has). A single person having the entirety of Los Leones to themselves 6 minutes into a match when the plane flew over the town is a bit much.

how do I get better at positioning then?

specially if I know there's at least one dude with a kar98k wating for any movement in his range of view

Worked well for me.

Depends.
If they're at the edge of the circle and nobody behind them, it's a spectacular lookout.

>nitpicking
Also
>If Miramar had 10% less land it would be more appealing
So if it was 10% smaller it would magically result in 10+ people landing in Los Leones in your situation?
Sometimes I land in Pochinki with 20 other people, sometimes it's just 2-4. What is your problem really? This is not your type of the game.

>specially if I know there's at least one dude with a kar98k wating for any movement in his range of view

Remember this:
a) a kar98 is only an insta-kill if it's a headshot and you have less than a level 3 helm
b) reliably getting headshots with a kar98 is not easy when the targets are moving

If you find yourself getting insta-killed by snipers, it's because you stop. Don't stop. Never stop. Watch high quality players and they're always twitching around to avoid easy headshots.

Fear of kar98's is something new players have, but eventually once you get enough experience it's just a different type of enemy to deal with

As for positioning, too many players focus on getting to somewhere where they feel safe, and not enough on the next phase of movement. This guy posted a classic video of that problem. Those guys are so hyperfocused on being safe in the building that they've put themselves in a situation where they're virtually trapped. You always need to be thinking ahead to your next phase of movement.

thats the problem. because the circle is random you have no idea where it will land so its pretty much a toss-up as to who gets the advantage of not having to move.

>Take break from PUBG
>Play MMO
>Guy opens a door when im crafting in a house
>Panic

Thanks PUBG

>If Miramar had 10% less land
I would agree if you mean replacing it with something like a waterfall/lake".

Yes, I know "waterfall/lake in a desert?!", I don't care much about realistic land in a game like this.

>So if it was 10% smaller it would magically result in 10+ people landing in Los Leones in your situation?
If there were less urban spaces in Miramar, there would be more competition for resource-rich areas.

>This is not your type of the game.
250+ hours, dozens of solo wins, top 0.50% ranking

Maybe, just maybe, I enjoy the game and have played it enough to recognize how Miramar is shittier than Erangel from a gameplay perspective because it exacerbates some of the game's flaws.

Its just such a shitty map
>Green map
>Water
>Trees
>Variety of buildings
>VS
>Brown
>A bunch of shacks

Fuck mexico land

>Chad drop in Pochinki
>barely survive early game shitfest
>progress along, getting a few kills and great loot (L3 backpack/helmet) and shitload of ammo
>fully modded M416 and K98
>10 left
>storm starts moving in, i hop the short wall and start running toward the epic shootout for the finale
>game crashes

I love this game, but holy FUCK does shit like this absolutely kill my momentum to keep playing. Between desynching, vehicle glitch deaths, and these random crashes, it's fucking painful.

Oops, this wasn't meant to reply to a post. Just clicked that post to bring up reply box. MB

A lake created by a damn would create natural chokepoints that would have made the map more interesting.

Why don't planes drop crates IRL? ;_;

Are there less hackers in TPP? I'm getting kinda sick of these chinese fuckers

way way more. Hackers gravitate towards TPP.

oh fuck sorry, I meant FPP. I've been playing TPP and I'm just tired.

is this game any good and worth the 30 euro ?
i keep hearing about it like it has a ton of players or something

i played dayz alpha and didn't hate it but it was buggy as fuck and not very polished, how does this compare ?

Yeah there's less because they're generally shit and prefer TPP to be able to figure out where people are easier with their ESP.

FPP is still full of the fuckers though, don't get the wrong idea

This is why I prefer H1Z1. PUBG is all RNG based. 2 guys land in a city in PUBG, one's gonna have a pistol and backpack, the other is gonna have a fucking SCAR, level 3 helmet and armor, a red dot and enough ammo to rape a whole army. It's fucking stupid. In H1Z1 there are only the AK and AR, and if two people land in the same area and loot for a minute or two, they will most likely be on equal ground. One might get really lucky and get body armor, but chances are they both have a rifle and helmet, a makeshift armor at most.

I could list a hundred fucking reasons why H1Z1 is almost all skill based and PUBG is all RNG based. I don't understand why PUBG is so much more popular. I blame the faggot normies.

Also H1Z1 has better netcode than both PUBG and Fortnite. Fucking normies need to quit praising PUBG and giving it popularity. H1Z1 should be the game with 3 million players.

This. Chinks should be on their own fucking servers. Why should someone be allowed to join a server outside of their ping range? It makes them impossible to hit and gives them a huge peek advantage. There's literally no reason except to keep them happy and keep the hackers buying new copies of the game when they get banned (because most of the chinese hackers do so on American servers to piss us off, because ya know, China numbah wan)

Used to play H1Z1. In solos I get top 10 in like, 95% of my games. Would always get killed in top 10 by teaming chinks screaming "CHO NI MA" at me. Gamers used to have no issue with Chinese players, but they wonder why we've become racist all of sudden. When 95% of Chinese players are toxic, hackers, teamers, or some combination of the 3, it completely ruins our hobby, depletes our free time, and makes us wanna nuke your whole god damn country.

Whats the difference between solo and 1 man squad?

You go in alone vs squads of 4 in 1 man squad and Solo everyone for themselves.

Well thats a weird matchmaking setting. I wonder why they did that when the functionality was already there with the "Auto-fill teammates" checkbox on squads before the patch.

Rather integrate it with the other settings since it's really just one more instead of having a seperate box

Thinking 2-3 kills is chad as well, what a retard

>Drop into a crowded city
>Dont get a gun instantly
>you keep scavenging for loot
what goes through some peoples minds? If you can't loot because no good weapon then you cut tail and run and grab some other smaller stuff along the way and ambush someone else that will have an 8x kar98k silenced with level 3 body armour, helmet, and all the boosters in the world.

>cut tail and run
Nice gameplay

crates reset at 8PM eastern on Sunday right?

Anyone else can't wait for SCUM?

?

I don't loot the same house someone is in if I don't have a gun, I just run somewhere else and keep looking I'd rather die at the start then run away looking for loot for 20 minutes that shit is not fun

wew lad

>300 hours in this game prior to 1.0 launch
>never noticed too many chinese names
>never saw someone cheating and regularly won games
>never crashed a single time
>1.0 releases
>literally crashes at least twice per session, usually more
>almost every single game has cheaters
>every single game is 90% people with chinese names

Why did this happen seemingly overnight with 1.0?

You run away and ambush someone else then if you cant straight loot. Or do you not know where players are generally going to be?

>Sees the guy reloading
>Still proceeds to chase firing and missing

Who /sabotage/ vehicles they find so other people can't use them

steamcommunity.com/id/kanyopeter

Are you talking about leaving the town/ area you drop in?

People could be anywhere in the town when they're done looting the high spawn areas

And if you're leaving the town people could be anywhere, I've ran into people in the dumbest fucking spots

I'm the original guy you replied to but it's true, this game isn't for you. You clearly want death matches every time you drop in. COD seems more your pace.

The fact that it's different every single time you drop in is what makes this game and will make this game have a ton of replay value.

my nig

once I find a vehicle for myself I start sabotaging every other vehicle in sight

A guy drove up on a small town I was in and tried to sabotage my party van and I killed him from the building I was looting.

It was cash.

>1-mam squad
>Enemy squad rolls up on me in a van
>In a bad position, know im done for
>Spray the tires on their van before I die

Always

>I'm the original guy you replied to but it's true, this game isn't for you. You clearly want death matches every time you drop in. COD seems more your pace.
>You clearly want death matches every time you drop in.

I had the entire city to myself. I reguarly get to top 10 in Miramar before even firing a shot. If you think wanting a bit more than that is "wanting death matches" then you're a fucking retard.

>The fact that it's different every single time you drop in is what makes this game and will make this game have a ton of replay value.

Yes. Different experiences are good. Occasionally in Mirarmar I'd like to get into gun fights. That would be different. It's a shame it almost never happens.

>squad decides to chad drop to Pochinki
>dp28 with 1 mag, p92 with one mag
>we get ambushed by another squad with scars etc..
>teammates down one, I down another from the 2nd floor
>one temamate gets killed, other temmate kills his killer
>last guy on their squad downs my other two teammates
>jump from second floor
>hit him with my last few rounds, dont down him
>he's down to his shotgun
>swap to my pistol,
>we dance in the street missing each other
>my last bullet in the p92 I head shot him
>manage to barely revive my teammates
>sweatingman.exe

I haven't had this much anxiety/adrenaline since the original DayZ mod. For all it's faults this game does a lot right.

Then drop when others drop.

The odds of a player cheating and not having pants on his character are so damn high that I'm just gonna report them all, if some retard is following this trend get caught in a ban wave then he has no one to blame but himself.