youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New? :
>Blaze, Veteran Firebat; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/blaze/
youtu.be/Ggv0tJR20qg

>In-development
>Blaze, New Skins, and more
youtu.be/na9UUXgDU8U

>Stealth rework, Laning changes, PBMM, and more!
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
robogrub.com/builds
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21361564/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21349577/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21349574/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

>teammate instalocks jaina as fp

New hero tease?

Mal'Ganis teaser with a mecha Mal'Ganis skin being his release skin

It's xenotech abathur

well obviously, but we've already seen that so it's teasing something aside from showing off the mech skins

why do you keep posting your ugly mug here faggot

new hero is overlord

isn't he a blizzard dev?

F O C U S M O R A L E S

fucking hope not.

oh shit son

just fucking owned a girl streamer, AMA

which streamer?

okay
I M P E R I U S when?

ashwini

>Enemy gets first objective and pushes nothing
>Teammate starts screaming gg as he goes afk
>Easily get next one and push to win

This game gives you so many times to come back yet people still think its over.

>literal who

>Last three heroes have had their alt skins locked by a paywall
>No word on if this shit is limited time or not

I mean all this means to me is that i'm not coming back until they release a hero I am actually willing to pay money for on day 1, such as the overmind.

>it's an abathar has less than 5k shielding/healing at 20mins

>No word on if this shit is limited time or not
they literally said is going to be this way now faggot.

fucking jews

>instead of getting only one of the skins you now have to get all of them with different colors via blizzbucks

Well gg then. Not going to support a company getting this greedy. The fact you could get the skins in lootboxes was good for those of us that had the time and sense to just craft what we wanted/ play the game while whales bought lootboxes in droves, thus funding the game on our behalf.

There's no way the game was failing financially that hard for them to go back on what they did for HOTS 2.0 and make every good skin paid-only again. Of course if someone could provide me with their financial report and shed some light on why they're forcing us to pay for skins again I'd be happy to oblige.

On a similar note, if we need to pay for skins again will we be going back to 50% off discounts?

>It's a Hanzo who does less damage then the healer but bitches the most

I don't care how much you people wank him off. I am sick of seeing every faglord think he is pro and end up missing everything.

>Last three heroes have had their alt skins locked by a paywall
Best part is they're all lazy as fuck skins that would be worth 400 shards at best, yet they want people to pay $8 for them. Shameful

>complaining over cosmetics
imagine being this retarded

>in before "IS ABOUT ETHIC"

blame it on the lolbabies who are used to their snowballs in their shit game

>spending money on heroes in HotS

..imagine having this little gold. I bought Blaze day 1 with Gold and didn't even miss the 15k. Stop rerolling so much, nigga. Take the doritos.

it's timed.

I have like 30k gold and more shards than I could ever need. I haven't played this game regularly since Ana came out. I want to come back but I'm finding it hard to make the time over the other games i'm playing at the moment.

It's like said. It really is about ethics to me. Unless they can prove to me as a customer that they NEED to charge us for skins after releasing HotS 2.0 then i'm just going to chalk of the turn-back as greed. Expecially if they don't bring back to good discounts we had before.

>It really is about ethics to me. Unless they can prove to me as a customer that they NEED to charge us for skins after releasing HotS 2.0 then i'm just going to chalk of the turn-back as greed

>Well gg then. Not going to support a company getting this greedy.
the collective of Blizzard mouns the loss of another well-paying customer

shut the fuck up already you drama queen like who gives a shit about your skins

>Being this autistic about skins

If Maiev and Blackthorne are not added to HOTS this year (2018), I am quitting HEROES OF THE STORM forever.

imagine having studied ethics for years in university and reading about some faggy fruitboy mention your area of expertise on the topic of video game cosmetics

>new cosmetics don't get put in chests
>more likelihood of getting good stuff like stimpacks and characters without dilution
Plus, the only good skin, Brightwing Fey Dragon is already free to grind for so I don't see the issue.

I too, dont have a job

isn't he a trap lover?

can anyone translate this?

>teammate instalocks tracer or nova as first pick.

At least Jaina is useful.

"the pleasure of being cummed inside"

hot

>TLV get stunned if longboat gets broken
For what purpose

Because way back in the before times they where actually really powerful, then they got nerfed.
Then better heroes came out but they where never improved along with the power creep.

i played in the alpha, it seems almost all the heros from back then are really meh, some stand out but a lot need some lovin

See you 2019

Thats why they are doing a slow reworks like tyreal, jaina, and thrall.
It is just slow because bringing old characters up to playable levels is much less interesting and has a low impact on the community than releasing new heroes.

New bruiser WHEN??

How can anyone consider this festering shitpile fun? It's no different than any other Blizzard game where you are forced to team with people: invariably you are going to be forced to carry drooling shitters or you're going to get blown the fuck out over and over and over if you can't. Even if you DO manage to fucking drag them kicking and screaming across the finish line, all the game does is feed you another set of 4 retards that are even fucking dumber than the last 4 and will continue doing so until it crushes you down to the 50% it insists you should be at.

You interact with him more than Auriel and she is already in the game

They really nailed the Genji/Hanzo experience:
retardedly OP in the right hands, and a millstone around your neck otherwise

Mecha soon.

Well, let's hope that Reinhardt is mandatory doesn't translate when he comes over

what are they doing with jaina/thrall?
or have they just said they're going to rework them

Jaina and thrall had a talent reworks to pull them up from meh tier over the summer.

Jaina was reworked in September and Thrall shortly before that.

top part says "Neo-Stormwind News"

Headline says something along the lines of, "Production is faster than ever or some shit"

This is what it says:
Neo-Stormwind News:
"Mechastorm production has reached the highest record ever!"

roughly.

>our kt pyroblasts murky
>he just bubbles it
>this happens at least 3 times
This is reportable right?

>Blizzard's getting so lazy that they aren't even doing the master skins for new heroes anymore, so there's literally nothing to buy with shards for new heroes.

WHITEMANE
H
E
N

>literally only WC heros left
idk why they decided an abomination of 3 games would be better than just wow chars, like just do wow then add guest chars from other games, but trying to keep all 3, now 4, even when 1 has 800000% more chars than the other 2 combined is so dumb

>Kel'Thuzad
>Pyroblast

He's obviously talking about Frost Blast.

You what's the best way to record clips from replays in hots?

He said KT not KTZ
retard

Kael'Thas, you dingus.

Didn't he say KEL-T?

why is AA valla considered weak again? lvl 20 Valla does 650 dps from autos alone, add another ~200-250 dps from manticore too

how is Q build better, except when you want to burn down an objective like the one on BoE?

I've been using OBS or the Geforce Experience screen recorder thing then plugging the clip into Webm for Retards.

Because generally the burst and mixed damage is just better unless you had a team dedicated to keeping your little butt safe. Auto attack build takes some time to ramp up and doesn't deal with stuff like blinds as well.

Because no one sits and let you auto attack in peace? Getting consecutive auto attacks off without missing a beat is a privilege rarely granted

kt = kael'thas
kael'thas came out 2 years before kel'thuzad

>Kael'Thas
>KT
That's Kael

>implying more than three people in this thread know who blackthorne is

Ming's gotta be the most satisfying mage to play once you get some dominance resets, shame Ii'm terrible with her

KT came out in Reign of Chaos. Kael was in Frozen Throne.

This is OUR shortform, not yours, knife ear.

Diablo and Starcraft are still relatively untapped. Would you like the list I made, fucko?

Mixed damage, better poke, some self sustain, better at camps, safer, doesnt get shutdown completely by blinds

>thinks kaelthas came out before kelthuzad

imagine being this much of a shitter

I think everyone ITT knows who Blackthorne is.

>Getting consecutive auto attacks off without missing a beat is a privilege rarely granted
It's not like you need to get them within a short window, you can auto twice, wait 5 seconds, then auto again and you still get the bonus from manticore, and at 2.5 autos/s, that's only 1.2s of aa-ing needed, AA valla shreds tanks much faster than the Q burst build

Lord Blackthorn?

when you have to decide on 2 abbreviations, why would you prefer 2 and 4 letters instead of 2 and 3? anyway in hots everyone referred to kael thas as kt for 2 years so by your own logic why should we change that

Is blaze just shit?

He feels super confused

He's like a warrior who only really does push well, but not as well as others

Because fuck you Kel'Thuzad is the only KT.

>caring about when they first came into being
Kael'Thas was in HotS before Kel'Thuzad. Thus, Kael gets priority on abbreviations in HotS

Because getting close enough to AA consistently without dying as Valla is something that doesn't happen.

Q build is significantly safer, offers better burst and comes with the added bonus of not having you be utterly fucked vs any team with a blind, a stun, a root or a snare that equals you having their team shit down your throat the instant you get in range.

Wave clear is the only thing he does well by himself. He needs a team with good finishers and pursuit to win games

why are you so autistic about this holy shit

Wrong. Also "ktz" looks stupid.

Because newfags are appropriating /ourguy/'s abbreviation.
Being autistic doesn't mean I'm incorrect.

sounds like any other tank

>not an overwatch hero

Yes

>Not wanting Angel Hitler to assist his buddy Angel Goebbels wiping filthy humains
(Malthael is definitely more Goebbels than Hitler, he's edgy weird looking and all)

Hey, whatever works. I played it two or three times last season when it seemed like a decent pick (heavy frontline, good support, not really in danger of getting blown the fuck up) with reasonable success. Q build just seems like the better all-round pub/soloq build between mercenary clear, dueling, burst, etc.

not gonna lie, I hope they bring hanamura back soon

BlackthornE

KTz looks stupid like the stupid gay le funny skeleton with a cute cat it designs.
Stop samefagging every fucking thread now and accept the logical fact that when an abbreviation is already taken in a game you find another one. Warcraft is a different game, the DK abbreviation in hots applies to the dragon knight as well not to Sonya.

>Wrong
literally no argument
if we were talking about WC3, then yeah KT is Kel since he was in base WC3

>KTz looks stupid like the stupid gay le funny skeleton with a cute cat it designs.
BTFO

>Stop samefagging every fucking thread
This is the only thread I've done this. Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a boogeyman, faggot. Kill yourself Kaelfaggot.

KT is Kel Kael is Kael