that false-advertising cinematic, when are we getting new maps

Evelynn is
The best waifu
The purest waifu
The best jungler
The best all!!!
Literal perfection
Post Evelynn

>ywn have Syndra use her magic to push your bodies tightly against one another while cuddling

>new cinematic
>my husband Kled nowhere to be found
>not a single yordle(male)
>not even a female one
>but you shit garbage stuff like MF, Yasuo, Lucian or Ekko

good job riot, you suck.

Oops I just dropped a best girl in here, I'm sorry

It must be rough being a MF fag these days...

Is Zed balanced?

Just dodge bro.

CLIMBANON

WHERE ARE YOU

Tfw you're already miserable so Evelynn would never kill you unless she was already desperate.

Shyvana!

Where is my Toph Taliyah skin?

has the second tightest dragonpussy

Yes. You should have been able to dodge that without even using E. Just react to where he places his shadow and dodge it from there.

also, you had no mana so you wouldn't have been able to E. And you had shield + flash.

Just take him for a dance :3

Is Vladimir balanced?

at least, MF has character and she's interesting and isn't just 100% tits, unlike Sona

Who cares, it's still a mediocre animation.

If they had to add fur they would only butcher it and release another Lux skin to cover the costs.

does space dragon have pusspuss

Just ignite him.

I don't really like Sona either but
>MF
>character
>interesting
>isn't 100% tits

No. No man has any right to be such a sex god.

Why do they keep giving attention to MF? Jesus christ I guess burning tides and the comics and that one crappy animation jus wasn't enough, guess they also have to stick her in a new cinematic even though her part didn't even really fit in with the others

Aurelion Sol has the tightest one.
Must be super tight in his slit once his dick gets hard and is frotting against yours.

Both of them are awful

You guys thought riot is above this bullshit?

Aurelion Sol has no vagina, just a giant knotted space dragon cock

>started playing her a month ago
>70% winrate
She is so much fucking fun, why isn't she picked more often? Does she get countered easily on higher levels?
I'm G1 and it feels like i am just running around enemy jungle picking up freekills

>he didn't read her lore stories + comic

because she's a strong sexy bad ass independant woman who don't need no man and riot wanna show everyone how woke and open minded they are

She's stronger at higher elos than lower

>juke the skillshot you know is coming
>shield/barrier it if you don't have boots
>buy the welfare hourglass
>accept thata mobile ranged aoe dps mage with an aoe knock back back/hard cc should lose to a melee assassin in the early - mid game and that he falls off a cliff if he doesn't get fed durng this window of about 10 minutes
>realize literally no one high elo plays zed because he is objectively not a good champion and hasn't been for years

It's literally just low elo shitters who don't know how to not feed for a brief moment when their opponent is supposed to be stronger than them and they come here to blog about how they got cucked by zed in their silver promos yet again.

.T ahri main

she's overpowered and getting nerfed next patch already

I think female yordles just have really short fur and males have long.
Not that I care, I'd fuck poppy all day.

Also pls can you post what you guys buy on Eve?

I buy jungle item, magic pene boots and Liandry's and then i don't really know how to continue

>40% health

Except he's able to do easily 75% at lvl 5 with a full combo

a slit can kinda works like a vagina
just tease him by calling it a vagina

protobelt.

zed is balanced

but your last point is retarded, zed is popular at high elo and a good pick there

So I get to ACTUALLY fuck best girl if I am miserable enough?

female yordles have fur too, if you fap to them you're still a furry.

isnt that her default skin?

You might get to fuck her, but she's going to rip your body open the moment you start to cum

yeah but who doesn't want to fuck the hot grandpa that is klad

To be fair, if they made females not just different colored humans nobody would play them.
If you played Tera just look at female Aman, it's the least played race/gender combo.

No, she would ignore you altogether. Evelynn isn't interested in fucking, she baits people into promises of fugs only to tear them to shreds. She is a complete monster and like any other demon only cares to satisfy her primal urges. Both her and Tahm Kench just feed on the suffering of others.

lucian is fucking cool

What if I don't cum?

It's not tophy enough for me.
i'd be fine with a earth kingdom recolor

Every men wants to fuck Kled, he's perfection.

how about you crop it you dumass

That race is actually just ugly tho.

SJW media is such a fascinating thing.
Look at the diversity in the trailer, there's an asian nigger, a sand nigger, a nigger nigger, and a trigger nigger.
So diverse.

aw yiss

God bless Boss Nigger

What about cuddling?

>cool champions doing cool things
>OMG FUCKING JOOS

polcucks are pathetic

God damn THAT WHOLE CINEMATIC IS SO FUCKING SHIT JUST TRY TO NOTICE HOW FAST DOES HE RUN UP THE SLOPE AND IN HOW MUCH TIME WILL HE JUMP OUT ON THRESH THERE IS LIKE HALF A FUCKING MINUTE DELAY
ITS NOT SO FUCKING HARD TO MAKE A CINEMATIC THAT ISN'T FUCKING UNREALISTIC THRASH, YOU CAN MAKE STUFF LOOK COOL WITHOUT BEING FUCKING RETARDED

Reposting important poll for greater sample collection

strawpoll.me/14831801/r
strawpoll.me/14831801/r
strawpoll.me/14831801/r
strawpoll.me/14831801/r

i know who posted that, and he's a sad little man
don't give him your replies

>anything better than dolphin pussy

>nigger nigger nigger am i edgy yet xD sjw soyboy cuck

Tali looks a lot cuter here, also had no idea she was that powerful in canon.

How does it make you feel Singed or Viktor could've easily been in the new cinematic facing Ekko but they opted for some thugs instead

>cool champions
>all of the diversity hires all packed up in one trailer
And wikipedia classifies white genocide as a conspiracy theory

Boss Nigger trying to retaliate against his slave owner.

nub here

new account. What is a keystone and how do I know I have one/use them to complete missions. It says I completed a dominion resolve keystone but no idea how I did it.

Don't feed the /pol/ cuck (you)s please

I would only trade him for dota husbandos because good GOD there are too many good ems

>A bunch of characters with varied skillsets from wildly different backgrounds
Yeah, that's diversity. Diversity is more than just appearance, in fact it's probably the least important factor.

A few seconds of embracing before impalement. That sounds rather nice actually.

Noted

Shes massive mary sue, she can do what ever is needed

except have a positive winrate

What's Ekko even doing there, jumping from person to person instead of hitting them or whatever

Go to collection then runes.

If you are under lv ~10ish then I don't think you can change your keystone yet
You don't need to care much about the mission if you're new, 900 BE isn't that much

STOP PUTTING SKINS IN MY CHESTS YOU FUCKING JEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wait how strong is evelynn
What if I am one of these mount targon chads who go to war naked will she be able to pierce through my skin after cuddling?
I just want to cuddle with waifu without dying :(

>tell a shyvana to stay out of my jungle
>she's in it again a minute later
>kill her
>she's STILL doing it 5 minutes later when i'm 5 kills and 30cs up on her, just walks right in to steal my red in front of my whole team defending mid turret
what is wrong with these people

Don't bully the dragonfu!

I want to mating press this dragon.

Apparently the canon effect of Parallel Convergence is to create a slow time field. He's trying to get to the guy shooting missiles at him by jumping on the bodies of the people he and Blitz blasted off the walkway.

haha can i look at your butthole while you mating press her

>Have Eve as a waifu
>Want to cuddle
You should have a different waifu if you want to cuddle

Poppy jungle is ok, she kinda have a slow start(Most Tanks do), but she has very good survivabilty thanks to her Passives(Shield and Resists) plus you can also use W to move around the jungle faster and jump through walls with your E if they target is close enough, besides she's the only Yordle who can jungle

There's also Amumu, if you count Amumu as a Yordle, IMO he's boring and I don't count him as a Yordle because Riot wanted to make his lore mysterious, so it never confirms if he really is a Yordle or not.

I heard rumors that Rumble can jungle, but I don't know if it's true?

He's going for the grenade-launcher dude, those goons are already fried by Blitz.

Imagine the heat in bed

Wrong waifu

Why won't you just pay 450 RP for the dab emote goy?

>every other titty monster gets nerfed
>Sonas TU actually made her bigger

What did they mean by this ?

Seeing Blitzcrank kick ass and laugh warms my heart.

this is fucking retarded, Illaoi is not a villain

I drew them a picture and they gave it to me for free

why would blitzcrank fight Viktor, they're friend

Go away old hag
Probably used goods too

are you the "looking like sona"fag?