smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended Reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!RskDAYaS!q3mHWyNxYnk3PUXdHvbRAARwLsfsm_c1f2sFvut8AWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vXT61J08bLU
mediafire.com/file/6h536y4ufds8f0m/last_bible_special_eng.gg
mediafire.com/file/4axiymfuvmba8fm/majin_tensei_the_true_remembrance_vol_1-3_raw.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=MrXC3zmr6AY
youtube.com/watch?v=KhQT5sXfulg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whoops, previous thread is

Law is the one true path.

Can we stop with SH OP pics?

ok next will be persona q

Finished Soul Hackers, I was not expecting this kind of ending.

I am gonna miss hanging out with the Spookies and Nemissa.

Its been only an hour since she said MY ASS IS ON FIRE and I already miss her you guys.

Thank you.

Guy who's early in IV here, stupid question: is there any way out of the dungeon other than backtracking to the entrance while I'm low on health and SP? Or is that a skill I get later or something?

>is there any way out of the dungeon other than backtracking to the entrance while I'm low on health and SP
nope, but you'll exit the dungeon eventually after a few floors

>Her path, up until the first battle with Hazama, is identical to Reiko's.

So what is the point of Yumi?

Lads what do you think of Soul Hackers? is it too annoying to deal with random encounters? any protips? After I finish Apocalypse I'll probably move onto it

When are we going to make a recommended watching pastebin?

>just started SJ
>neutral rep bites it immediately
Oh...

Pro tip is you farm magnetite in this game, also pay attention to loyalty, get the drinks that make demons kind so they listen to you and you can 5 loyalty them.
Random encounters can be dealt with by a comp function.
In general I didnt face much difficulty with them aside from a random Stone Bite on my protag which sends you to death screen.
Make sure you have a solid team and supporting demons that can deal with statuses.
Always equip with offense in mind, never defense.

When you make one and post the link to it here.

There's an app you can get later on that restores MP while walking, save your app points for that.

Does someone have the link to the complete Devilman manga? I thought we had put it in recommended reading.

It's in the previous thread. Here is the link to the latter of them (there are two) in case you are lazy:

mega.nz/#!RskDAYaS!q3mHWyNxYnk3PUXdHvbRAARwLsfsm_c1f2sFvut8AWQ

>Alien
>Wicked City
>Seventh Seal
>????

That's about all I got outside of the SMT ovas.

Infernal Tokyo is alright

Imagine actually believing this

Someone in the previous thread also mentioned Evilspeak, which as far as I can see may have been an inspiration for the Megami Tensei novel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXT61J08bLU

I love the Demonica Girls!

Does anyone have a pre-patched rom for Last Bible Special? I feel like giving it a go, seems like a lot of fun.

mediafire.com/file/6h536y4ufds8f0m/last_bible_special_eng.gg

Enjoy.

thank you bro, I hope you dream of Cleopatra's tits

>Greek-Egyptian

I want to fuse Cleo!

We know, son of goy, we know.

>Only image
JIDF bots are weak nowadays

Right, I forgot,

Is that the thing where Jesus had a Japanese stepbrother who was his body double during crucification and Yatagarasu is a western-style angel?

go away please

Claiming this thread for America.

Jingoism intensifies

Thorman pls

Neutral is shit and gay anyway

Keep playing.

Merkabah, Lucifer, the Divine Powers... they're not worse than the Americans...

More like chinkoism with all the waving around

I feel you bro, you remind me when I played IV blindly, fuck naraku desu

i fucking love the broken english in this game

>t. Jimenez

It's Thorman's dialogue that's specifically bad. In universe, he's speaking in broken Japanese.

i know that

all the US soldiers you meet speak with the same broken english too

I am, SJ is pretty damn weird so far. I like the unknown demon mechanic though, it's an interesting solution to the issue of old SMTfags being able to guess any enemy's weakness immediately.

>tfw you get wrecked and you know exactly who it was
Fucking onis.

>Finaly wrecked Polaris on Alcor path for my first run

Ah fuck

Melchom user here. So I looked around a bit and discovered that there already exist raw manga scans for Majin Tensei: The True Remembrance, but only the three first three volumes. Now I am unsure if I should buy it anyway in order to get a hold of the two remaining volumes, or if I should go for something different.

Here is a link to the raws by the way. We should add it to the other media paste.

mediafire.com/file/4axiymfuvmba8fm/majin_tensei_the_true_remembrance_vol_1-3_raw.zip

Law and Chaos agree that Neutral is shit

That's like saying nazis and commies agree human rights are shit

>[thing] I disagree with is literally nazis
holy shit, the absolute state of nu-tral

To be fair, Atlus is mostly to blame for being biased towards neutral and portraying lawfriends as nazis on occasion.

there is absolutely nothing more pathetic that being neutral

such is a samurai's skill

Thanks for that quality post lawboi.

>blaming atlus for your logical fallacies
sasuga neutral san

Hurt me!

HARPY

>neutral san
* Law-san

I'm about to play SMT II for the first time, I read that I need 10 int and 10 mag for some part of the game. I assume I will get some incense that will boost me a few points. Realistically, how many points should I put into int and mag on Aleph?

I checked Share and PD for you, there is an upload claiming to be the 4th volume on PD, but it's marked "bad" by reviews so I don't want to download it to check. Probably fake.

You only need 10 MAG as far as I know, but it's useless to invest in it after that. You can also get drinks at the bar to raise your MAG stat temporarily. INT affects the chance of successful demon negotiation, so you may want to put some points into that. I'd go mostly for STR.

i haven't used navarre a lot in smt iv a. does he ever buff when the assistant gauge isn't full i.e. a normal turn, or does he only ever buff when the assist gauge is full?

>trusting fan translations

youtube.com/watch?v=MrXC3zmr6AY

Was it kino?

He buffs quite consistently for me. Usually uses stones when he runs out of things to do.

Isn't the assist gauge specifically for allows your partners to interrupt enemy turns and do their special group attack things?
Navarre buffs you fairly frequently and will cycle through all buffs until you're +3. He can effectively spend every turn of his buffing if you're fighting a boss that has Dekaja. Can kind of backfire on you for that same reason, too. You might be fighting a boss that immediately Dekajas as soon as any of your buffs hit +3 after you've spent some turns getting to +2 to avoid exactly that.

>Commies and Nazis are the same
*tips centrist fedora*

Strange Journey, just defeated Matador. I'm trying to give Irving the Red Capote forma but he doesn't say anything when I go to the lab.

Just finished my first run of SMT IV Law path.

Lucifer palace was a huge dissapointment as final dungeon when i compared to the likes of The Sun, Karma Tower, Tower of Kagutsushi and Horologium. Its the probably the most simple final dungeon since SMT 2´s The Arc.

I liked the gameplay but i was annoyed by the encounter system, i would had rather stuck with random encounters, at least with random encounters i can look around the dungeon at will while the encounters in IV are annoying since they spot you from very far and getting ambushed when they are sprouting from the floor.

Hated that everything dies quickly, even fucking random encounters that are 20 levels below you can kill you (More if they use ma-spells and someone is weak).

Aniways now that im finished i was considering only doing a Chaos run but im looking at the NG+ options and looks like Reincarnation would heavily reduce the time to beat the game so i will likely play it Reincarnation now and then New Life for my Neutral NG+ run.

Any guides out there that says which quests are path exclusive? Since i want to get everything Law path exclusive before doing a NG+ run.

I think he only mention the formas when you have enough ingredients to create something.

What's really sad is that Lucifer's palace is the better of the two final dungeons.

Some demons are NG+ only so if you want absolutely everything then you might even have to do law a second time. There is also the dlc exclusive demons, a real shitty move on Atlus' part.

Ah, ok. Thank you, I thought it was a glitch to be honest. I really didn't want to fight him again because I lucked the fuck out on his fight.

At least you got to listen to youtube.com/watch?v=KhQT5sXfulg

You can always check your inventory or go to Irving, higlight the item you want to create and press a button to see the materials needed for it.

Thanks for that, too.
By the way, is that counter ring at all worth it? I get the feeling that it's useless.

>Lucifer palace was a huge dissapointment as final dungeon
I liked it a whole lot more than the Law dungeon, for the music especially. One of the perks of neutralfagging.

>at least with random encounters i can look around the dungeon at will
While getting thrown into combat every few steps, whenever you want to look around? Tower of Kagutsuchi in particular was a serious drag for me because of this desu.

Its not bad but you are better sticking with the ring you get from the Disir Ex-Mission.

Not him but typically accessories aren't that important. They're nice occasionally but I wouldn't say you need to worry about getting any particular one unless you do NG+, in NG+ you can craft some ridiculously powerful ones like one that reflects all four types of magic and blocks curse and expel spells.
Agreed, the law dungeon was complete shit. The second part of his dungeon, where you're climbing up and down the staircases, was probably the most fun "dungeon" in the game honestly. The first part with the teleport maze involving the three rooms just sucked.

>The first part with the teleport maze involving the three rooms just sucked
It sucked until I figured out that you can just scan the doors. It's not much of a pain afterwards.

I see.

Well since i dont plan to deal with the Fiends and there is no compendium percentage then i guess i will live with it.

Yeah it was pretty great.

I never had problems with random encounters honestly, never was annoyed at them since i got accustomed to them thanks to years of playing JRPGs. But SMT IV´s really annoyed me.

Nah I just meant it was pretty boring to play. The puzzle took me a bit at first but wasn't anything too difficult.
Yeah just focus on you armor, sword, and gun. Are you at Carina yet? If so make sure to get the frost canon from the side quest, it is a great gun and will last you quite a few dungeons even.

What was your favorite part of Strange Journey?

Ubergestalt.

Fucking Zelenin.

Forgot pic

I was looking up a video of IV:A's compendium out of boredom and never realized that they censored Diana in IV and IV:A. Did they censor her in any other games? I don't get why dicks are perfectly fine but nipples are too much, especially when every title is rated M meaning it's not even like its a ratings thing.

Man, that's tough honestly. Some real standout moments to me are meeting the crew, exploring Mitra's tower and realizing that he experiments on humans, seeing everyone slaughter each other in Delphinus, the final boss fight, and Mastema going apeshit in the chaos route. SJ has a ton of great moments.

the only true answer

Something that fucked me up a bit was seeing that guy get ripped apart if you screwed up in the bootes EX mission.

Probably some Nintendo guideline thing

She was censored in SJ as well, but not in Soul Hackers or Imagine. Pretty sure they did that in the Japanese version too. I think it's because the ratings are generally much lower in Japan and Europe.

There is no scientific proof that SMTV will have your favorite demon.

>implying