When was the last decade where being a Muslim in the west would not make you an undesirable?

When was the last decade where being a Muslim in the west would not make you an undesirable?

>roasties voted to make alcohol illegal as soon as they got political power and now they're voting for more Islamic refugees

>achieve suffrage
>immediately pass the dumbest legislation in American history
Roasties, not once

Tbh, making alcohol illegal makes far more sense than banning weed. Alcohol is far more devastating.

Based on history, is it more likely that they peacefully integrate or that they get turned into a slave caste/genocided? How will mass immigration like this realistically affect Europe?

Excluding muslim countries, never.

Are these the only options? You would have to mention every option for us to pick the most likely one.

I think there's gonna be a lot of apostasy/attrition. A lot of Muslims are light skinned and many of them are having kids with Europeans.

Bullshit. No way was it like it is now back in the 70s/80s.

>Bullshit. No way was it like it is now back in the 70s/80s.
Let me laugh at you. Being different is always enough to make you undesirable in itself. If you don't bring anything good to balance it out, you'll be hated. More so decades ago when religion actually mattered to the locals.

>If you don't bring anything good to balance it out, you'll be hated.

Even that isn't enough.

>Being different is always enough to make you undesirable in itself.

Hey faggot, nobody cares about your edgy altright theories. I am talking about the specific undesirability of Muslims. No way in hell that this was as bad as it is now.

Didn't the protestant countries have OK relationship with Muslims and the Ottomans because they had mutual enemies with Catholics?

There is a dutch sayingthats something along the Ines of "its better to be Turkish than Catholic".

The Dutch printed that saying on crescent shaped coins they minted.

It's like saying better dead than red
You don't actually like being dead, but it's STILL preferable to the other thing

>Hey faggot, nobody cares about your edgy altright theories.
Whereas we should care about your wussy "liberal" theories?
Muslims aren't even treated bad nowadays in the west. Heck nobody is treated bad nowaday in the west, compared to 40 years ago. Not to mention that most of the hate they get is not even about them being muslims per se, as much as it is about them being poor uneducated foreigners forcing their way into countries where they don't belong.

Also:
>altright
Yesh, because everybody who disagrees with you must necessarily be the enemy, right? Everybody who doesn't conform with mainstream leftism (whatever it might mean in any specific country) is "altright" now.

>Muslims aren't even treated bad nowadays in the west.

Irrelevant. I am talking about desirability and the lack thereof. A lot of people consider Muslims undesirable because of events in the last decades. I wonder what time period one would be least likely to stand out as a result of being Muslim.

>18th Amendment came before the 19th
really makes you think huh?

>I wonder what time period one would be least likely to stand out as a result of being Muslim.
The time period in which people cared the least about religion
>b-but that's today
Hence my answer. This modern globalized world is absurdly more tolerant and multicultural than the past. Terrorism might have made muslims less liked than average, but compared to decades ago it's fucking nothing. Notice, decades ago half the west still had an official religion and mandatory catechism in public school. You'd need to be a moron to think the few muslims living in Europe and America wouldn't stand out like sore fucking thumbs.

>You don't actually like being dead

speak for yourself

>Notice, decades ago half the west still had an official religion and mandatory catechism in public school.

Lol, somehow that doesn't bother me.

So the 90s. Little terr and still recent enough that godlessness was common.

Notice however that you've already significantly moved goalposts:
>least likely to stand out
>not make you an undesirable
Very different things. Muslims would have been undesirables in the west in the 90s too.

The point I was thinking of is that back in the day, "Muslim" had almost no negative or positive connotations with people. I'm thinking places like SF, Seattle or London. Sweden etc Somehow I'd be more comfortable telling people there about my religion 30-40 years ago than now. Far right parties weren't all that popular and you could actually make a film where the main character affiliated himself with a mujaheed. (Rambo 3) Could you even imagine that today?

>Muslims would have been undesirables in the west in the 90s too.

What's with the binary thinking? I am asking when the undesirability was lowest not whether it was there in the first place.

>"its better to be Turkish than Catholic".

True, but so is "it's better to be fucked in the ass by a donkey than be Catholic". Well, I guess it's 6 for one, half dozen for the other.

And today the Dutch are some of the biggest cucks found on planet earth

>they're voting for more Islamic refugees

They are not actually go back to /r9k/ deranged miserable permavirgin

>The point I was thinking of is that back in the day, "Muslim" had almost no negative or positive connotations with people.
You'd be wrong. Back in the day, not being an honest, god-fearing christian was already enough to mark you as undesirable. Being a muslim specifically only called back to all the historical enmity between Europe and the middle east.
>Far right parties weren't all that popular
Top fucking kek, that's just because what's far right nowadays was barely even centre-right 40 years ago.
>you could actually make a film where the main character affiliated himself with a mujaheed. (Rambo 3) Could you even imagine that today?
Not with a Mujaheedin specifically, but with muslims in general? Yes.

>I am asking when the undesirability was lowest not whether it was there in the first place.
>When was the last decade where being a Muslim in the west would not make you an undesirable?
You are either not op, or off topic then.

>Europe lets in a bit too much outsiders.
>changes opinions on refugees.
>policies change.
>Minorities are still a minorities, and its not Eurabia.

Its almost like /pol/ is full of drama queens or something.

I've heard about Muslims fucking animals but actually getting fucked by them? Aren't insults supposed to contain a grain of truth?

>I've heard about Muslims fucking animals but actually getting fucked by them? Aren't insults supposed to contain a grain of truth?

Fucking animals is rural thing since forever. And there are a lot of rural Muslims.

What ells are shepherds or ranchers supposed to do all day?!

That's literally never happened though

I guess the 1480s, if the state of Granada counts as Europe?

What about Jews? They seem relatively welcome in America at least.

Oldfag reporting in...

Here in the US? The 90's.

Really, hardly anyone had a problem with them until 2001. Most people seemed to barely acknowledge they existed. Just, the occasional off-hand joke about how they ran all the 7-11's and Circle-K's. (Conversely, the only places open on Christmas.)

If you were a black muslim, in the 60's and 70's, living in the US, that could gain you the ire of the FBI, but that tended to be a political statement in alignment with Malcolm X and the Black Panthers. No one much cared about Arab American muslims.

Not that we didn't fuck with Arabs in the Middle East no end in our proxy wars, but as American ethnicities and religions went, Arabs got a lot less flack than blacks or even Jews, and were, for the most part, treated on par with Indians (dot, not feather) or the browner Asians.

Before 9/11, they were rarely seen as the antagonistic enemy of Western Civilization (even if there were some of the first grumblings of that from around '91). For the most part, they were simply seen as the folks from "that poor shithole", as were most other ethnic migrants, with no particular blame or disdain beyond that which the brown immigrants from anywhere else got.

Before WW2, being a Jewish American could be a bit rough. From the 70's on, you're still the constant butt of Jew-jokes when in mixed company, but most of them are tongue-in-cheek and as good natured as such jokes can be.

Israeli Jews and American Jews are entirely different beasts though. Of all the Jews I've met, I've not met a single one who was a Zionist and who didn't feel bad about what their people in Israel had done to the Palestinians (hell, I even met a Rabbi who said Israel shouldn't exist). That's not to say there aren't Zionist Jews in America, but all in all, it's probably 50/50, and even among those who are, they are not, for the most part, the militant warriors their distant brethren are when it comes to the subject. It's kind of hard to imagine that these scrawny delicatessen shop owners, accountants, and probate lawyers and the Israeli Jews who fought off a five-way invasion, come from the same stock.

Reminder that the only reason European nationalists hate Islam is because it's followers are brown-skinned third worlders. If most muslims where white Europeans, every single white supremacist and /pol/tard would be masturbating all over it, as Islam opposes all forms of degeneracy and faggotry, and put women on their place.
Islam: kill the infidel dog
Christianity: be a cuck and turn the other cheek

Its 'liever turks dan paaps' which means I'll rather live under the turks than the catholics because the turks will let me be christian in any way I want.

I wonder if it's a falseflagger who makes text like that or just an imbecile.
Regardless it helps muslim immigration.