One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Post-ranking edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24BKWTU3Xc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for TM is shit

>still 10 hours before I can pull my dupe
Fucking Bamco slackers

So bros, I asked this earlier in the last thread, but aside front Treasure Map, what content are you guys not looking forward to farming, and what content are you guys looking forward to coming up? For me it’s Neo Colos and Neo Akainu, especially shooter version since I have no good shooter Captain and the requirements to beat it are a pain. As well as Doffy Blitz Battle, for the Boa Sisters are pretty much mandatory for that event. But I am looking forward to maxing Colo Neko and Colo Shiryu and colo Machvise at half stamina.

If I knew 5k on Luffy would have only been 25 runs I obviously would have ditched Sanji runs but then again, if the amount for 5k would have been public on the rankings it would have obviously gone up by a lot.
Either way it was a nice event, +200'd both Boa Sisters and maxed 2 ships and it only cost 21 gems.
V2 Law would complete my Neko team and from Sanji's pool I'd really want Marco, Baggy or Hody.

Missing content which I'm looking most forward to is 2x stam for raids and no fodder drop on Fortnights with guaranteed boss drops. Also really looking forward to Mihawk TM, absolute must on any slasher team.

>wake up
>no wake up no pudding user

>Neo Colos
>Neo Raids
>Treasure Mode
>V2 Legends
>Limit Breaking
They really murdered this game honestly. Is it that fucking hard to make new content? One Piece has hundreds of characters and places they could've made content from. But instead we get a constant stream of re-releases not worth the time.

>Fortnights with guaranteed boss drops
they have gone back on this

I am thankful for the event since I +200 both the Boa sisters as well, as well as Neptune, Raid Fuji, RR Lucci which I got from the free pull event awhile back, INTHawk, and RR Diamanté. And got 9 Almighty Manuel’s out of it too. I hope you get the legends you want. Hody I really really want since his 6+ is fantastic for speedrunning.

Sheesh, that's a lot of CC. I think I ended up with around 250 of each since Sanji's stage mostly dropped cola. You went for top 100 on Luffy?

2x Stam raids I absolutely need. Hopefully we get that soon. Ideally when General Franky comes. And TM Mihawk is one of the best units in the game, so penta maxing him is a must, but man that grind is going to be annoying. I really can’t wait for the 3rd Anni ship too so I can finally do those Chopperman Rookie Missions.

first for 6+ Zoro is god tier and if you don't like him youre a nigger

I did actually. Got 72nd place. I started out at the beginning since I knew it would be hell and a half to get into top 1000 as a F2Player without getting a head start. But the drops were very good to me. Thankfully I had Blackbeard and maxed Magellan when he 1st came out. RR Lucci from the free pull event we had awhile back was the MVP for the fast team as well as Sengoku that’s been sitting in my box for far too long.

you forgot the most important parts

>Limited Treasure Map RR units

>v2 legends and rehashed batches out the ass

tfw no dex lucci to crush stage 2 in 1 turn consistently

at least str lucci was nice to kill mobs on franky/chopper

>wake up
>no Pudding

sorry I was a bit late

Yeah RR Lucci was pretty much required if you wanted to be in the top 100 if you didn’t want to pull for Vivi. No way was I going to use my F2P gems on that sugofest. Him and Sengoku really made the team fast and safe since Sengokus special just clears the waves at stage 4. I made sure to put all the HP CC I dropped on Fuji and RR Lucci in case shit went bad. At least all this prepared me for the next Blitz Battle since I maxed CC Boa sisters. All I need now is to farm Colo neko at half stamina.

>what content are you guys not looking forward to farming
pretty much every new JPN content in the last half year was utter trash

>Neo Colos
>TM grind
>Limit break grind into beli grind
>Neo Akainu
>the fucked up new inventory UI

Seriously, what was the last good update?

>Still no invasions announced for Global

I'll never be able to use my G4 to finally get some sweet skulls, now will I?

Not that I probably will even when there are invasions, but still.

Fuck I forgot about that new inventory UI. Jesus I have no idea what they were thinking with that update. It’s horrible. Beli grind is so terrible too. I never wanted to run Cavern ever since I started the game 2 years ago. Once TM hits it’s going to be mandatory and I don’t have any major Beli Boosting captains at all for that. Neo Akainu Shooter version is going to break me and a whole lot of people, especially if we don’t get fortnight Giola soon, and even then you need to do everything perfectly JUST for a chance to survive.

I’m seriously hoping for the 3rd anni announcement, one of the things listed will be permanent invasions. Having to wait for one for a chance to drop a skull in such a limited invasion time is way too stupid, but I doubt it will happen soon.

Tesoro is a decent Beli booster.

I farmed top 100 for Zoro, I think I got like ~450 CC in total. And 9 allmighty books

*top 1000

i was thinking about putting candy into boa sisters but then i realized i have 2 prime legends on the way and like a 50% chance to get a new one in ultimate

idk

>340 runs

How the fuck did you manage with your time?

I only did 189 Zoro runs, but that felt like fucking hell, and Zoro's entire battle was pretty much autoattack-to-win

Putting CC on them is absolutely worth it since they are used in a wholeeeeee lot of content in the future. They are pretty much the top 2 RR in the game even now so I’d say defnintely max them out

You’re right. Completely forgot about him. I haven’t used him in such a long time. Thank you for reminding me.

I had the entire weekend off, so I started out wayyyyy in the beginning because I knew the ranking would be hell. Especially with guys like Razr Blazes and Toadskii staring they wanted to go to 800. So I just ran the island over and over from the beginning. Once I was in a comfortable place, I did 7-8 runs and hour to keep my place when it cooled down.

If your Neptune and Shirahoshi aren't quadmaxed by the end of the day i'm removing you

>kizaru can wait
>have blackbeard
>usopp wait (would be my 2nd copy so probably skip)
>dogstorm probably necessary since i have no real cerebral leads (croc sucks without doffy desu)
>akainu for sure
>zoro ehh
>enel/shirahoshi nope
>sanji maybe pass
>lucci can wait
>have neko
>no boa subs so probably pass on her

ehh so about like a 50% chance to decide to put them in rr subs or not

>Reiju from free pull
At least I got a lb skillup

You’re pretty much set then on who to give CC to. I advocate for the sisters because as the 20th anni island showed, if you don’t have subs CC’d you’re going to have a hard time, and with future content going that direction, subs are a must. Especially maxed. If you have Blucci or get him during the legend pull, I’d definitely CC him 1st since he’s a monster and future content is tailor made for him.

No they haven't.

better to be nigger than retard who hypes shit units

Anyone with a buggy wanna post id? I wanna try my luck with Zunisha.. much appreciated in advanced

6+ Zoro could get a surprise release on global tonight and he still wouldn't be considered a good unit

540 304 041

Added t. Qt lucci

he's up

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LEGENDS
just let me be disappointed at my 2 dupe Crocs already

>They are pretty much the top 2 RR in the game even now so I’d say defnintely max them out

Too bad their skillbooks are still months away

fug u user. You're getting v2 Law and Doffy

well thanks, I'd actually like Doffy and v2 Law
I'll report with results later, if I don't get these 2, I'm suing you

Reminder: if you didn't have all the legends from all the ranking pools already, you're poor and should really consider giving up and going to a more friendly gacha game.

is there even such a thing?

I'm sorry I like having a house and eating, user

reminder:if you post retarded things you're a retard

reminder: if you own magellan you should strongly consider standing in front of a moving bus

If you play JP like myself, you get all the legends in two months anyways.

t. jelly Magellanless user

I'm playing my JP account for more than a year and I only have 10 legends

i bet you're a neko owner who thinks every other legend is somehow better than his

True and from what I remember, their drop rate is of course horrible, so I’m not looking forward to that. Thankfully most of the content they are used in reduces their cooldowns by 10, via Doffy Ranking and Neo Akainu. I might use my almighty manuels on them, moreso Sandersonia since she’s really a key sub in a lot of content

Razr Blazes has all the legends if i remember correctly and still went to 800 for the rankings.

I played on jp for 1 second and got 600 legends

I wish I had neko then I would have a better striker captain than fucking whitebeard

that's normal though

don't worry user,everyone has crap luck. He's just reroller shitter so he thinks every multi is 3 legends.

what if tomes fucking stacked

These rankings just prove how incredible twats whales are
>Probably own every legend in the game
>If not that then enough from each pool that it's not worth it for the slim chance if pulling the 1 or that you need
>Still try to steal the top rank from people who actually need the prizes just to level up their internet dongs
Pardon the buzzword but this is absolute cancer

>implying
I used 5 gems and got over 300 of each candy (230 Zoro runs)
seems worth it, specially for whales which have a lot of units to candy

Or maybe they just really like the game and have fun going for broke on events? Fun isn't a meme, its a real thing that exists.

when is anni planni? is it the day after the end of the Full Speed 3rd Anni event?

last year, actual 2nd anni sugo was sometime at the end of february

There's usually a part 1 and part 2 Anniversary events. The sugo everyone wants will most likely be in part 2 and we may get a bait sugo in part 1.

then you would never buy box space and we wouldn't like that

I'm already at 1500

I need more power

>Fun isn't a meme, its a real thing that exists.
I'm not sure if I'd call the event fun. I did it, but I don't think I was having fun. found myself wishing I could stop and play some other vidya.

>doing 800 fucking runs in 2 days
>fun

with Stage 5 autism, maybe

I didn't either, but the masochists aiming for top 10 surely had to be having some kind of fun or are severely autistic.

Some people are into some fucking dumb things. I also think they have brain problems, but it's got to have been fun for them. More absolute almighty's or tomes is not at all a good enough reward to justify the time.

rollback soon
anni part 3 soon

>rollback
it's too late user

>Have 3/10 of the "Prime Legends"
>have 7/10 of the ultimate legends

bls no dupes

>I used 5 gems
user I don't think you know what a whale is

Good point, still cancer.

>We're still getting Dressrosa legends

I do know what a whale is, the point is this event is extremely worth it for whales, you spend a ridiculously low amount of gems for an absurd amount of candies, and if you do own all the legends, you can sell them for even more candies (or whatever else)

have you seen how much those cost in the Ray shop? they are ridiculously expensive (3k points for 10), and the blitz battle is a great way of getting a lot of them

I did spend 5 gems + the 13 we got for free, still a lot of candies (started at 164 or 165 and now sitting at 160)

unless they are turbo turbo whales (10k+/month), in which case they can just buy candies from Ray

>He doesn't stay up for an entire day and spend $100 cash on Luffy runs

Never going to make it.

ok, so apparently using aokiji's bike on neko colo is essentially a death sentence when you get pedro. fucker gave me all tnd orbs.

I really hope I pull V2 Lucci tonight despite the low rate. His damage potential and versatile special is way too good. Here’s an example of him just shredding the Doflamingo Family Battle. It looks like I got to start socketing RR Orlumbus for this. Anyone remember how long the Doflamingo ranking came out after the monster trio blitz battle?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=24BKWTU3Xc4

>colo miniboss gives you full tnd/meat
>next boss blocks your orbs
>I know, lets use Neko!
it is only your fault

I was running double law team

I, too, am hoping for v2 lucci
I only ran sanji for the whole event
but a man can dream

user...

>I only ran sanji
>he doesn't know about legend tiers

pretty sure that's the joke user.....

that didn't seem like a joke

I only have 5/13 of the Sanji reward legends.
I really want Inhtawk, Sabo or Buggy. Even Hody, Whitebeard or Rayray would be nice.

I have Ray, he's pointless
his 6+ is really niche even in situations where he's useful

5 hours until free legend disappointment

4 hours til dupes

WHICH IS IT

>tfw when you'll be THAT guy who'll only get dupe legends

I know that feel

>getting two pulls in Sanji tier
>only have two dupes
>don't even care if I pull them because I need the ray points after the Dutchman cleaned me out

If you are in dire need of rayshop points, you can farm alvida story isle right now while 1/4 stamina is still up. Really easy to get the points with a buggy friend.

that one

When do we get our legends? I managed to secure one pull from the Luffy ranking.

I especially went for Zoro ranking because I only had Cavendish there instead of 4 legends from Luffy's pool but the sinking feeling is still there. Just no fucking Cavendish, I'll be happy about anyone but him, even fucking Jinbe.

Why trash like Corazon and Jinbe are in the prime tier? Mihawk,Hody and Marco are way better then those two.