Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dsg4sak/status/952172055637540865
a.doko.moe/kymmhb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura is shit

help

Post your fucking box you animal

This game really is fucking stupid. I'm getting so fucking sick of the retarded shit they've been pulling. It's either no content or garbage content, shitty fucking units in a shitty mismanaged game with some of the most blatant fucking powercreep possible and now they've literally invalidated one of the four unit types because they have zero fucking clue how to balance their fucking game. Clueless fucking morons, pissing away what once had the potential to be good.

DOZO~

>Oliver, Admirer of Beauty
>Olivia, Blushing Beauty

What did they mean by this?

Kill early threads by bumping them to 750 posts asap

It's a god damn phone game.

Why does /feg/ hate him so much?

The mad man.

Someone post the one with caeda's tome. There was an user who did it.

>have solid amount of units for AA
>keep building main team with merges
>time to time I get a jump in score from inheriting high sp skills and merging
>massive discrepancy between my starting AA team and my remaining units
>fighting in the 721 score range with unmerged units, some of which have budget or no builds at all, some which have -atk/spd IVs
Anyone else feel like their main team is writing checks the rest of their roster can't cash? I approaching the point where I'm facing ludicrous armor and dragon merges, as well as full +10 cav teams, and the stat bloat is so intense that I actually hate defense tiles for making kills so hard to secure.

AIKUUUUUUU~

>lol gay xD

What would you do with this 12 year old?

ugly
annoying
gay
same reasons why we hate Shitzura minus the retarded part

Nothing

It's fucking garbage. I'm uninstalling it and replacing it with a phone game that actually gives half a shit, like Fate Grand Order. At least they show their userbase a sliver of fucking respect rather than just nerfing Merlin into the fucking ground and powercreeping him so he's worthless and unusable.

I wanna FUCK Olwen

Homosexuality is a mental illness

fury is usually the cookie cutter A skill
vantage/desperation for B
hone/threaten for C

Imagine sex with Sanaki

He's a whiny cunt mage in a game where you get, like, five mages. Born to be benched.

who should i marry in fates?

I don't really care for meme units.

Cum in her ass.

Whiny contrarian cunt
Mediocre unit
Fujos pushing him with Ike

That's why I hate him at least

He's not canonically gay though it's all speculation

More round of a chin and slightly larger aereola and it'd be perfect. Her nipples are the nipples of a woman that has B cup tits.

Uninstall then. It's a phone game that you're approaching with the mindset of an MMO

That's why they have items for.

You just need one unit check per team.
Better, use a dancer plus healer. Game breaking combo with the revamp healers and they won't tank your score like in regular arena.

Ike's a trooper, he'll make it through.

fix that FUCKING chin
this reminds me of the artstyle of that one twitter artist who literally cannot draw

>>>/fgo/

>Nerf cavs because Brave Lyn is broken as fuck
>End up only fucking over melee cavs in the process
They already can't traverse forests. What the fuck were they thinking? And the way the introduced it as if it was an actual "improvement" made it even more of a slap to the face.

>FGO
>jewish nips giving a shit

Which game?
Otherwise Azura I guess since she is on all three routes.

Is not that hard dude. I accidentally went into Infernal with my Arena Team and was still able to clear it.

Same here. Had they kept the Axe, Lloyd would have been in much more danger but without it he opened the right side for the rest of the team. It is quite clear he is a unit they really don't seem to design against.

I love Genny!

Tanith no
She's just a child

whiny, short, gay, ugly, bitter about everything, no one likes him but put up with him because they have to
so he's too relatable :(

Nobody. Everyone in fates is shit.

>Pop Team Reddit

I made the shitpost, I am glad you got her. +spd/-def becomes the optimal Miccy at max merge, only 10 more to go user!

I know and I fucking hate that meme.

Happy Birthday Dan

>marrying Azura on Conquest or Birthright

And for my next trick I shall make this waifu disappear

Yeah but how many of those 5 are worth a damn. Only Ilyana competes with him as being a competent mage.

> Not +2

I guess that's canon because Shigure is still looking for her.

I wanna FUCK Maid Olwen

Ilyana is a shit too

He's an annoying faggot

>He just doesn't understand it

What's going on here?

I liked him. He was a good foil to Ike and Titania, and he had completely understandable reasons for being that way.

Until he started showing up in my FEH rolls way too many times. Fuck you too Soren.

Ilyana is the obvious pick over Soren, yeah.

Calil is just a crutch and Bastian is garbage, but Tormod is alright if you want to bring more than one and don't want Soren

meido banner when?

I thought that was Heirs of Fate Shigure, who I assumed was the Revelation Shigure that got his parents stolen by Conq/BR's bad decision making

He cucked my pity rate 4 times

I mean they knew EXACTLY what they were doing with Reinhardt and Brave Lyn. They spent MONTHS building Cav up to be the dominant, overarching unit type that is by far the most powerful so that people would spend all their money and resources on Cav, and now they've decided it's time to rein it in and force people to move on to something else. The current focus is armors, with Armor March and all the seasonal love armor units have been getting. Armors will become the dominant unit as they get overpowered unit after overpowered unit, and then ISIS will find some way to make them literally unusable (here are some tiles armors can't move over!) and nerf them into the ground. Then Fliers will rein supreme, until there are net tiles that stop fliers dead too! Then maybe Infantry will get its turn.

Convince me not to 5* all three of my Olivers and set that as my defense team. I know no one else will find it as funny as I would.

Who wants Slaying Axe? I want this bitch out of my barracks already.

>+spd/-def becomes the optimal Miccy at max merge

Really? I got a -SPD +RES one and was thinking that was good enough to go on.

Why are there all these pegasus knights in the room watching us? Why won't she stop yelling at me? Why is her forehead the same height as my dick? Why is she crawling on top of me when she has no idea what she's doing? Why won't she stop crying? I want to go back to Crimea

Begnion culture

I want to inseminate Tiki so bad, lads.
Best and most canon!

Three olivers all with different skill sets
And one loli healer

>DLC says birthright and conquest are inevitable B A D ends no matter what

t-thanks

>Le wacky random absurdist humor with anime/vidya references thrown in
>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

conquest lol

When at Max merge, you treat everyone as if they were non merge. Why would the number of merges mean anything if it's just +4 stats to all. All opposing units will be the same.

azura

They want more Olivia x fat men doujins.

What's the threshold to stay in rank 20?

How's this?

You can, providing you're willing to pretend to be a dead, 2,000 year old king

>He still doesn't understand it

>Didn't get any of the RD units
End me, I was very lucky to have Genny for this rotation, is it even possible to enter tier 20 with a 4* GHB unit?

twitter.com/dsg4sak/status/952172055637540865

I mean what ISIS is basically saying is "Hey, we know the game is technically F2P but if you don't want to pay us for the current seasonal meta you can fuck off, we don't want you playing our game."
This is why phone games are cancer, with a regular Fire Emblem game you pay $60 and you still get fucked but at least it's an equal fucking and it doesn't suddenly change at their whims, forcing you to pay another $60. Although, considering their retarded DLC practices where the DLC costs more than the base game maybe even that isn't quite right.
I guess ISIS have always just been turbokikes whose franchise should have died before Awakening saved it.

Can you post the full, uncensored please?

Holy shit that's so much better.

>Not having the Askr city Benchwarmers promoted

>tfw I still beat it with Brave Lyn and Reinhardt.
Fuck off FEH you'll never stop my cancer.

Looks good, but the hair is too long.

At base merge her spd is shit and is pretty much a dump stat. But if you love her enough to S-support and whale her to +10, she starts off at 37 spd with a spd boon before any skills or seals, which is good enough to turn her into a player phase unit with enough investment. 60/48 atk/spd with 47 hp and 39 res creates a really plump Miccy.

I wish I could sexualy satisfy sanaki

Yeah. Just hit the merges on your core of three.

My wife makes this map a cakewalk debuffing everything.

Now here's the real question: whose fault is that? Ancient Anankos for coming up with three prophecies to begin with, Good Anankos for being someone who can see the future but has 0 foresight, Inigo/Severa/Owain for fudging their ONE job, or Corrin for making the actual tipping choice?

Now all that needs fixing is the nose size, it's slightly too small.

Use breaker skills and TA, they can fix a lot of issues you'll face in AA.

a.doko.moe/kymmhb.webm

Behold! Jaffar (nearly) soles infernal! A helpful nino gives a bit of assistance!
Thanks to the guy who recommended this site

>she'd have 53 res with double distant def
>would probably still die to tiny hands,christmas tharja or whoever
What a game

I got you user. He's almost done. What should I refine his bouquet to anyways +def or +res?

My core is +2 Julia, +1 Nowi and +1 BK, maybe I should get more budget options like says