Capitalism is good

Capitalism is good

>"Trickle down economy"

Literally the greatest meme of the 20th-21st century.

my grandfather owned a bunch of cardboard factories in the 60s

my dad sold them all and invested in a bunch of real estate and stocks

I've never paid rent and lived on dividends my entire adult life

works for me...kek

Poor people choose to be poor. Not my fault they're lazy faggots.

Not as bad as "progressivism"

>dividends
but how will you beat the market average

>Get a job

wtf I just hate capitalism even more now. I work too long hours, don't get paid enough and my managers are dickheads.

I never realized communists were this right.

Nice, my dad has money saved up for me and I get to have a nice inheritance when he dies.

Why are communists jealous of our wealth?

You're right. People don't deserve rights.

You literally didn't earned it

>Trickle down economy
It is a made up term made by lefties

Then start your own business and stop complaining, Mr. Lenin.

Sometimes I often agree with NatSocs, we should just gas jews for being whiny little bitches.

progressivism has little to do with rights, at least not constitutional ones

Crapitlist are the only thing between me and my goals of establishing a dictatorship of the proletariat.

GOOD ONE

I earned it when I was born in that situation. Life isn't fair, deal with it, poorfag.

>start your own business

>"omg stupid millenials with their stupid 0% chance of succeeding business plans"

what is it you fucktards want

The only problem with capitalism is capitalists.

Actually I'm more motivated to join the most radical communist party I can find and provide a final solution to the managerial problem.

Not my problem, if you're literally that much of a lazy shit you deserve to be an underling of a corporation.

I think you need to learn the definition of 'earning'

>poorfag
I am probably more like you than a 'poorfag'

I just told you there are already enough people starting their own businesses, but they are failing

So the majority of us will have to work under a boss, it's just how it is. And this capitalist system allows for exploitation and I am just about done with it.

There's literally nothing wrong with managers, they're just trying to lead their business and give you money.

Why do you have to be so ungrateful? You little brat, I oughta whip you right now.

>And any system allows for exploitation and I am just about done with it.

Fixed it for you

There are benefits and drawbacks.

>deserve

This word is important, it highlights the main reason why your entire worldview is a complete failure.

Have fun crying about your "rights" when people who don't give a fuck come to take everything you have.

Key word trying, almost all of them fail because of flawed management theory, actually seeing their workers as tools and not as human beings

Yeah they're failing, because they're not working hard enough and don't have enough connections to make it into the world.

Nobody is "exploiting" you as you claim. If they were, you'd be used as slavery and they wouldn't pay you.

Did a star athlete earn his above average genes?
Did the genius scientists inherit his?
Did the sociopathic manager earn his?

Then what is the justification of giving disproportionately huge breaks to people who are already rich?

As pro-capitalists should be fully aware, in this life everyone is out for themselves. They're not out to make life better for the people who work for them, they're out to fill their own pockets. And were it not for regulations they wouldn't think twice about having us work 12 hour days, 6 days a week for 10p an hour.

Then learn a marketable skill or stop fucking whining.

Poor people in modern capitalist economies have so much they develop metabolic disorders from being able to eat so much.

The weak must fear the strong.

For the time being and for the foreseeable future, you are weak and I am strong.

That is only true if that would be profitable and market demands would allow it, which it is not universally true

Genetics do play a part no doubt, but sheer grit usually makes the successful, best of the best though.

Not that user, but those guys actually had to train, study and sacrifice to get to where they got, though. And they do society some kind of service.

I actually admire venture capitalists. I'm saddened by trust fund babies, though. I'm probably close to one, though. I'm trying hard to be my own man, now.

That isn't a good thing.

That's just another reason why capitalism is evil on the count it shills consumerism so hard that people will literally eat themselves to death.

They can try to take everything I have, but I'll be armed to the teeth when they do.

What are you talking about, my manager treated me like a human being when I went there for work.

What are you trying to tell me, fag?

Except that wouldn't be maximising profits.
Bom