/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Comedy won the latest Splatfest 2 - 1!
Dapple Dualies Nouveau are available! Sub: toxic mist; Special: ink storm
Shellendorf Institute is now a playable map!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

first for squatting

Marie a best, and always will be a best

Jesus user, this is hilarious.

based

This squigger speak the truth, listen to him.

NEXT SPLATFEST ART LEAKED

Which team are you th/ink/ers on?

>wojak was ruined by brainlets
>pepe was ruined by trumpets
shit theme

>>And now I'm going to accuse you of moving the goalposts, because literally one post ago you mentioned that Dynamo got more map control than other weapons. It's not the only inker we lost in transition, but it is a very obvious example of what I am talking about- doesn't kill anyone but retards, but inks in tidal waves.
Dynamo had kill pressure while painting. You couldn't get close to it because the tidal wave would do a ton of damage as well as paint a large area all at once. Unfortunately, the Dynamo invalidated pretty much every roller, echo weapon, and painting role in the game.

>2016+2
>STILL mad about Trump

>soyboy wojak vs chad pepe

the choice is clear

/pol/ is trying a new way to shitpost.
Never 4get they backed action

>le /pol/ boogeyman
go away, retard.
stop taking the bait.

>an entire day later, people still crying about /pol and Trump
Holy shit this is hilarious

Whatever you say /pol/

Is Callie gonna do anything that isn't just being part of the final boss? I just wanna see the Squid Sisters doing stuff again

Post the cutest OC woomy

Im not who you're replying to but seriously, fuck off. Wojak and Pepe are the most iconic Veeky Forums memes and they aren't /pol/ just because you a have a different taste or you're just a reddit normie.

Gonna cheat and post two coz it doesnt get cuter than this

I remember someone saying they will appear during the Off the Hook hologram concert

obsession

>Squid Sisters co-op salmonid assault campaign dlc when

/pol/ really is butthurt that they lost to a strong, black octopi woman who don't take guff from any white squid.

>the tongue and "fuck me" eyes

well that was fast. record time on thread ruining guys

imagine being so butthurt that you need to derail threads just to complain about frogs and the political right, whilst also taking the very obvious bait and replying to every post that calls you out on it
holy shit, go outside you hamplanet.

I really like this artists style

cool woomer

>invalidated
It did not, because it also was (and still is) the single most succeptible to pressure weapon out there. Echo was a bit of a problem on it since it synergised a bit too well with its efficiency, but Dynamo in general only worked well with team support. There were a lot of more self-sustainable inkers.
As for other rollers, they literally do different things. Carbon invalidated SR, true, but Dynamo was a completely different beast from them both with practically zero functional overlap.

>go outside
i want reddit to leave

Fuck, why do retards still shit up the thread?
Anyway, time to hit the sack

>Derail thread with shitposting like this
Blame the people who call him out.
HMMM

Cute!

... ew

GGs Z, L, and Y
gtg but I will come back soon

>kier

>kiershit
>cute

>Samefagging

>marie
>pearl
>moe
>annie
>crusty sean
>marina
>jelfonzo
>spike
>POWER GAP
>murch
>jelonzo
>craymond
>the jellyfish with the really stretchy arm in the splatoon 2 plaza
>cap'n cuttlefish
>POWER GAP
>callie

Sheldon at the very top.

cool post

Nintendo doesn't want us to be happy, but through the love of Callie we will persevere.

switch callie with marina and youve got it right

>get full slot gear from grizzco
>QR swim speed quick jump
I swear they do this fucking shit on purpose
And why the hell we have 4 sets of clothing but only one shoes

>Comedy actually won

Wait, what? How?

Forge and Skalop have no shoes at all, and Firefin only has socks with sandals in one colour.

Forge has the ghillie boots now.

Well you see, Splatfest consists of three categories: popularity, solo wins and team wins. Comedy had the higher percentage on the latter two compared to action only being higher in popularity. Being higher in at least two categories is a victory for a team.

Being on the right end of the 51-49 matchmaking shitfest, twice.

Team Comedy has the best one-liners.

>they gave the combat boots to Rockenberg instead of Forge
what did they mean by this?

>Skalop Shoes
Nothing of value was lost.

Because we all just got to royalty and stopped playing

No?

Oh so firefin does have shoes, even if no one in their right mind will use these

Proof that popularity doesn't guarantee a win, even when you have 16% more players than the winning team

i think he meant the punk blacks

>I'll stop as soon as I rank back up
>I'll stop as soon as I get one win
>I just want to end on a high note

>punks
>combat shoes
No

I wouldn't consider those as combat boots.

/pol/ backed Action. Evil is not allowed to win in 2018. So Comedy won. Their meltdown was definitely the highlight of the splatfest.

But the real reason??
The good Japs carried Comedy Hard. Meanwhile Action had Japs like this.

>When you're one win away from ranking up and your bar has three cracks

I can trick my brain into thinking I ended on a high note by jacking off to huge titty anime girls

action had the stupider half of humanity as their fans

>i literally cannot stop shitting myself about /pol/: the post

Hey I'm new and won the splat fest. I don't know what to do with these 24 super sea snails. They are very rare right? What is the best way to use them so I don't waste them.

I want to get clothes with good abilities for my favorite weapon, the Heavy Splatling/Deco. What abilities are good for it? I know I want run speed up, what else? Is it worth to get object shredder to kill the bubbles I blow?

1. NEVER waste them on re-rolling slots
2. ONLY use them for adding slots to gear you are 100% positive you are going to use.

Object shredder, run speed, ISM, those're the main ones. Charge up or Special Power up also works for both, for either bigger bubbles or longer stingray.

Get Special Power Up for HUEG bubbles. And yes, shredder is good too.

Rolling gear is fine now. There's hardly enough gear in the game to where you're actually going to want to add slots regularly.

they're sorta rare but you can get an infinite supply just by leveling up and prestige modeing, use them to upgrade 1 star clothes you like to 3 slot clothes, otherwise save them for gear updates. Using them to reroll abilities is a waste.
Heavy Splatling benefits a lot from run speed up so you can move faster while charging/spun up, object shredder is sorta okay but you'd probably be better just stacking more run speed. Ink Savers are always useful too.

did i trigger your autism user? im sorry you were on the losing team

>ISM
Literally worthless

Become unstoppable.

>he's STILL shitposting about the /pol/ boogeyman
holy fuck just go away

Prioritise adding slots to gear you wanna use, but frankly you are going to end up with tons of spare snails, so feel free to just keep rolling your slots with them once you have 3 slots on the gear you like

Your friend got banned, unless he decides to evade, you're all alone now.

remember to ignore and report redditposters trying to derail the thread with their political agendas

My post got deleted but im not banned because I didnt break any rules, I was just talking about the splatfest.

Not my fault you got triggered and started screaming about /pol/ just because I posted a cartoon frog.

>he is still getting triggered

Yeah because it sure is fun seeing the N-word spammed and being called shitskins when we are just trying to talk about a video game

Creating an SR room, add me and join me

>the N-Word

I've just been reporting and ignoring all of you.
the word nigger has been apart of Veeky Forums culture for much longer then you've even been aware of the internet and it's used interchangeably with "faggot", deal with it or leave. Nobody but you mouthbreathers are spamming anything.

nobody did either of those, retard
keep shitposting and complaining though, I'm sure it'll help the thread.

It's good on wall weapons.

Feel free to reroll with some moderation, snails aren't a big deal.

If you don't use them to re-roll gear then how do you get perfect abilities on clothes that I see with people having 4 of the same thing on 1 piece of clothing?

this is the soyest post I have ever seen on /ink/

It's shit on everything not called Dynamo, Luna or Pro.

Chunks and tickets.
Use a ticket to try and get the abilities on your gear, use chunks to fill out what's left if you can't get it within the ticket's time frame.

scrub the slots clean and go for either natural triples or doubles and slot in the third with chunks

>nobody but you mouthbreathers are spamming anything
>one " i want /pol/ to leave" post gets at least 30 angry responses

You can scrub gear for chunks. It takes 60 chunks to get 3 of the same ability on a piece of gear but a protip is to just use an ability drink to get 2 ability rolls naturally and then slot in the last ability for only 30 chunks.

>tickets

you mean those things there are more than a dozen of that you're rarely guaranteed to get the one you want?

no matter what way you're trying to get pures or perfects everything is going to be an insufferable grind