ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14836193/r
strawpoll.me/14837702
rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=5413d28b5b5efd76d
youtube.com/watch?v=hovFbHt3L3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/14836193/r

B U D D I E S
What platform are you on?

>/r
come on now

Threadly reminder to draw for the collage
Draw your planefu, either on paper or digitally,
No skill required.

The rules are:
>it must be black and white
>it must fly from left to right
>you have to put some effort into it
>you MUST have fun while drawing

Oh and reply to the above post if you post a picture so I can find them easily.

guys, this is what I found on visiting the stealthdimensional plane. What should I do?

Should have allowed multiple options.

And here's another strawpoll, for multiplayer coordination purposes.
strawpoll.me/14837702

>only one other buddy on PS4
Ouch

Apologies, I meant to delete it.

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTT

>UK not included in Yurop
BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

>UK is in roughly the same longitude as France and northern Spain but in a different time zone
I'll never get this.

I'm on PS4, buddy.

I'm fighting for life yeah
I'm growing stronger now
Sink or swim
We'll see what I am made of now

Timezones, buddy.
>africa not on the list
>stealthdimension is africa
>african legends treat the Bush as if the was the Warp
>africa is the intersection point between reality and the stealthdimension

Has any african nation designed and built an aircraft?

YISS

What would be neat is we have somewhat equal numbers of PS4 and PC players eventually, have a friendly little competition of kill scores and so on.
Who ever loses has to draw the planefus of the winning group.

yo buddy, I'm still on the PS4 too

A light recon craft, yes.

Then vote, that's what the poll is for you knuckleheads

It's cos we invented time, so we get our own, pretty much.

After looking it up, turns out using Belkan Time (r) in western Europe is retarded. And other yuropeans call us weird for having lunch at 2 PM and diner after 10 PM.

>

timezones are pretty fucking retarded huh
well at least I'm smack dab in a 0 difference from solar time zone so whatever

Yeah, we should get rid of timezones and convert to swatch internet time.

>Sweden
Tom!

I have to admit it was comfy to do everything late as fuck compared to how it usually goes when I was in Barcelona.

>west yurop timezone follows the iberian coast so far out it cuts through two other timezones
>iceland
>alaska
just draw straight fucking lines how hard is it jesus

What

I've actually been curious about the sort of global span we have here in /aceg/, and to that end I've found an online polling site that will allow you to write in your answer.

So if you'd indulge my curiosity, go ahead and put in your location, to whatever degree of specificity you wish. And let me know in the likely event that it just doesn't work.

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=5413d28b5b5efd76d

>swatch internet time
>decimal time systems
I've grown fond of angular time systems. Metric time didn't work back then due to clock manufacturing issues, but given Earth rotates on itself it's logical to divide an angular motion in base 360 portions.
Russia takes the cake for completely missing the point.

>Western Mass is the only option
I wish I lived closer to Foxborough, but fuck me dude.

>try to refresh page
>reply line duplicated with 0 vote count
>maybe a bug? refresh again
>duplicate again
At least it doesn't affect the total count, but that's weird.

It's a write-in. I just wrote in Western Massachusetts. (Leverett, actually) Is it not working?

This wasn't a purposeful ruse at mixing Sweden and Switzerland up?
Has the stealthdimension made me paranoid?

Nah, I'm just goofing around. I already submitted my answer.

It's working fine for me, also the duplicate thing has gone away.

youtube.com/watch?v=hovFbHt3L3w

It looks like it adjusts the HTML line with the command to add/modify the vote. Just make sure you go back to the original URL before refreshing; in the meantime I'm cleaning up and hiding the duplicates.

I may try and make a map of this a little later.

Nah, China's the best.
They have only one zone despite being retard huge.
So like, you're having breakfast at dawn at 7am one side of the country, whilst the sun is coming up at 2am on the other side.

I sure am glad to be in a small country.

That said I remember that our cities used to have their own times before it got unified. That must've been some weird shit.

>map
Yeah that could be cool

My small country nigga, having a single time zone feels good

Done with Ace Combat X, time to try Joint Assault

Here's a prompt for those of you that dare look into the stealthdimension and it's denizens:
What should Stealth Succubi look like? (Reminder that succubi are planefu shaped, sirens are the humanoids that take care of culling the non aeromantic from our ranks)
Obviously there's a wide variety of aesthetic sensibilities so either we'll get some Chimera-esque design with aesthetics as the criteria or I'll just sketch a few different ones.

I'll happily theorize as to the properties of the realm itself, but I'll leave visualization of its denizens to the more creative buddies of /aceg/.

Invisible, that is what a stealth succubi would look like

You know I'd end up drawing some manner of Flanker.
I'd need some input to diversify the design.
But then how is it supposed to tempt you away from your planefu?

Now, we're three

I think it'd probably subtly change its form according to the taste of the pilot it's trying to seduce. It might look similar to a Tomcat, or a Draken or a Rafale. Once you see that plane you like, you move in closer. Once you're too close, it reveals its true form TBD, and then gets you.

Got seven replies so far, and I've put them on a map. I'm considering cutting the middleman and just making the map itself open and editable to /aceg/; what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

What's with the big circle?
Is that the blast radius of V2?

What is the circle for?

Stonehenge. Duh.

>UK narrowly avoids it
So, the cheeky bastards live to shitpost another day

>live in a different continent
I'm saved

>uk narrowly avoids stonehenge
ironic

Where you at my man?

I still vote for locecraftian horrors where it's just random elements that could be appealing but really aren't because they are all put together on a monster.
I think the harpy from The Last Unicorn was that, where it's really just a vulture with tits, no clue why that comes to mind now.
Perhaps they appear as planes from far away or something but when you are too close you'd see it for it's true nature.
Which is something that probably holds true for a bunch of folklore creatures.

I know that in Infinity/Realstrange, the captured Stonehenge is in Turkey; I'm assuming it has a range of 1200km like its Strangereal counterpart. Our European squadmates should be fine, though, so long as they stay below 2000 feet.

the only South American in the poll

that is one cute aircraft

Does it count if it's south africa?

I just meant it's funny that stonehenge escapes stonehenge

Oh. Yeah I remember.

I agree that whatever their true form is shouldn't be grasped by our minds, but I them having a glamour, a "spell" to conceal it, would make sense. Maybe I should work from the F-22.

Maybe you should work on the sirens. The stealth succubi plane concept is kind of dumb and redundant.

ENGAGE THE ENEMY AT WILL

I'm on it. Their glamour would be some ideal of beauty or sexual attractiveness the beholder has, with some design tweaks I've been thinking about. I believe most in this general will be impervious to their temptation and won't open the canopy.
Due to the nature of this I'd rather not ask too much about those since it can very quickly get even more fetishy than "sexy demons" already are. What I'm cooking up should still be SFW, but I'll post through imgur just to be on the safe side. I'm not sure what palette to use for both the sirens and the lampiridae, though.

only true buddies will recognize this

A very sexy plane with THICC engines like the Morgan

Did fapfic user say if she was working on a new story?

>lampiridae

what? could someone go over that again
we got sirens, wraiths, and succubi, did we come up with any other ideas?

The Lampiridae is a pretty neat german stealth fighter prototype.
I'm wondering if I should use this paint job or a F-117 like one.

Maybe stick to the colors outside the visible light section?

it would just look black

The colors as indicated on the chart, which are representative.

but technically can't we not see those due to not being in the visible spectrum?
reminds me of that coal-powered paperwaffe design

Use something like the Spirit camo from MGS3.

Various shades of purple.

That's part of the gimmick I'm going to use, actually. Not the same way, but the result would be similar.
I was thinking their illusory bodies would be clothed in darkness, which blends into the background, a bit like the Twili. I was also considering blue shades of "skin".
>shading that
Thank god for multiply blend modes.

its gonna look Slaaneshi as fuck

>representative colours
>purple and red
I'll see how those turn out when I get that far.

Well yeah, that'd fit wouldn't it?

...did we accidentally write prequels to Ace Combat 40k

If the stealthdimension is a realm separate from our own, how do stealth planes engage non-stealth planes?

>In the grim darkness of the future, there are only missile alerts

AC7 has just become that unattainable future thing that will fuck with my head when it actually comes out

>you will never engage the Tau above their huge railgun emplacement, fighting to destroy it before it demolishes the entire Imperial fleet in orbit
>you will never fly assorted Aeronautica craft as the canon route and then unlock the stolen Eldar vessel for your secret special craft at the end

It's going to be a bit vanilla for Slaanesh, though. I was considering the typical wing-tail-horns set, maybe with a "wings made of shadows" twist, but otherwise it's going to be regular humans.
I don't think I'd dare do more /d/-tier things. At least not by my own initiative.
Modern stealth aircraft only dip into the stealthdimension at ankle depth, they're still physically "anchored" to a volume in our plane, which prevents them from drifting into the stealthdimension. I does cause them to have a larger RCS at the moment, though.

They drop out of the stealthdimension directly behind their targets. Pssh... Nothin personnel, kid.

i'm assuming something like this is a big no-no or at least not even close to anything you'd find in the stealthdimension

Actually most people would agree those are abominations, so maybe that's the right way to go? But a more grotesque, body horror version?

>take another shot at writing just to see how it turns out
>reach a point where a character tries to explain why he wants to volunteer for a foreign volunteer air unit
>can't come up with anything beyond him wanting to fly
>he's got an "airliner and small aircraft" license
Time to go to sleep, I guess. This story just grinded to a halt.
I was going with a different angle mostly due to posing constrains, the wings and accessories are a bit cumbersome when posing besides a cockpit or on the wing, but I don't dislike mecha musume.
I started working on a design for one a while ago, but the impression I got from the experience made me drop it. This sketch was as far as it went.

I could see that, like a twisted fuse mess of plane and person.

Oh, that's easy. His good friend and love triangle rival gets him drunk and tricks him into signing a contract for a foreign legion.

he wants to fight in the war as part of an air force but his home nation doesn't seem interested in joining anytime soon?

Know nothing about planes, but love the games, where to start?

Which games have you played already?

It's a Flying Tigers / Lincoln Brigade / Eagle Squadrons things actually. The World War isn't happening yet, but a neighboring country has fallen into civil war and he wants to go there and fly. I don't think giving him an ideological motivation, "preventing the autoritarian uprising from seizing power" or a world stage politics-savvy "if that country falls it'll be a pier for that rival nation in a possible war" would fit him. Maybe I'll just sleep on it and let the night bring counsel about the character, I might not have thought him out completely.
>good friend
What a fucking bastard that was.

His best friend skips town and leaves him holding the bag for his debt. He needs a lot of cash quick, and to be out of country while he makes it.

You mean where to start on learning about plens?
There's a lot of resources for that, so it kinda depends on whether you want more scholarly end or the more entertaining end.

Like, learning about variants of aircraft from the 80s can be done via a book or via playing some thoroughly autistic matches of Wargame Red Dragon.

Depends what youre after buddy.