/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3406

Stop Sleeping Edition

Previous Thread: →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9_iXTxUY0
webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/heart-disease-abnormal-heart-rhythm#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for deafmute qt

>stop sleeping edition
b-but the thread was active and stuff! you're wasting 'slop sleeping' editions for when it's slow!

nth for Suriko

Lets keep arguing to a minimum this time, eh?

I'm not good at naming stuff, plus my image folder is disorganized AF.

Hello /ksg/.
I love Emi.

First for Lilly and her daughter

I'll take the first Rin post.

I need more rin artwork rather than just memes and sprites

Nth for a happy Hana!

Eighth*

sure thing. as long as you agree hanako is poop

hello, person who love Emi.
I love Emi too.

Hold still while I rape you.

I like Rin.

Hello Emifriend. I hope you enjoy my writefag thing when it's done, if you're inclined to read it.

I sure am!
I'm the one who's been pestering you about questions and stuff in the last thread

It's not pestering, I enjoy the questions. Helps motivate me to think and write more.

you know there would never be any confusion if everybody just started namefagging

ksg is based!

I've never seen this one. This hurts.

It's not confusing, and I only identify myself when I feel like it. I say far too much as user to care about namefagging.

Is there more of these?

Other than Rin, how many of the other Katawas would experiment with/take up smoking?

Rika, Saki

>ywn enter an unfamiliar, smoky jazz club in a new city
>ywn see a slightly disheveled tomboy in a pinstripe suit
>ywn approach her and hit it off
>ywn be drawn in by her easygoing nature
>ywn be pulled into a drinking contest
>ywn both lose
>ywn stumble off together toward some neon hotel
>she will never pass out as soon as you enter the room

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=5X9_iXTxUY0
To wait for those times and find your own akira, user !

Just do it with a normal boy instead.

drinking with a fun chick and hitting it up together is a big love fetish of mine.
dem feels.

It's like getting a new bro but you can bone her without it being hella gay

this user gets it

I feel this way at times because I sometime repeat myself a bit (like this one time in your quote) because people don't know they're (still) talking to the same user.

But I post too much about different stuff I don't want all my posts to be linked to the same person.

I get it because it happened to me a few times. Those are my favourite teenage memories

Is there a link to a collection of these or anything?

damn right.
that's how I'm writing my Akira, in a story to come soon™

Why doesn't Hisao just get a heart transplant?

there a few more of those hanging around but these 2 are the best one.
some are really cringeworthy imho, like a Rin one that's like
>oh look at that cloud, it looks like a boy with a messy hairdo. Mom why are you crying?
What a coiiiiiiiiincidence!
Why not just have it go
>Look at that cloud! It looks like a boy with a messy hairdo, wearing a sweater vest, peeling you oranges

Arrythmia is not always caused by your heart. It can, for example, be caused by imbalances in your blood.
Plus, rather ironically, arrythmia can be caused by heart surgery. A heart replacement isn't a great idea with this in mind.

well that's disappointing, I was hoping that Rin's was good

this thread is getting rather sad. time to go hard on the cough medicine

When I first played K.S. the reality of arrhythmia didn't really set in. I think around the second playthrough I realized Hisao probably doesn't have much longer to live. Pretty sad pham.

It's pretty strange that Hisao doesn't often think of the fact that he probably won't live to 30. I thought that that would be a pretty major hangup he would have with his new life.

Here's rin's.

It's not that bad. makes me wanna have children pham

Is there anywhere where I can actually check average lifespans with arrhythmia and whatnot? Google and whatnot, as always, are unhelpful.

Shame you can't make them all happy at once. God each and every one of them deserves it.

>rin in a bin

Where's my fanfic where Hisao and Emi sit down and have a talk about how Hisao will almost certainly die long, long before Emi will?

Call your doctor. Send an email to some society. Iirc fanfic writers did some research on the various memeconditions

Depends on the type. Arrhythmia varies.

God knows what type he has. Perhaps ventricular tachycardia or something of that sort.

picture is nice. text is meh.
It would've been better if her daughter had been peeling her oranges or something like that. Something that can naturally happen.
The whole 'Oh look at me unknowingly describing Hisao' is like immersion breaking to me, feels too forced.

cont.

webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/heart-disease-abnormal-heart-rhythm#1

arrhythmia only means "abnormal heart beat" which can be caused by a plethora of other things.

I thing the official diagnosis was Long QT syndrome and congenital something something

Oh, and obligatory image tax. Purposefully chose an image that's much more depressing with the context of the suggestion.

why do you enjoy suffering so much?

Oh, believe me, I don't enjoy the suffering. I absolutely despise the suffering of the Katawas. That's why I want it. KS doesn't touch upon Hisao's situation much.

what if Hisao fucking died that night... (too much emotions/sex and stuff).

If you give me a link I'd love to read it.

Finishing KS is suffering in itself. staying here probably makes it worse.

Whether it's a good ending or a bad ending it's always bad feels eventually

I meant to word that as in a "somebody write this."
Guess that means I'm gonna have to do it now, right?

Maybe this'll give me an excuse to go through the game and create character studies for each of the characters, for both my own convenience and other fanfic writer's conveniences.

People die. Deal with it. None of the main girls have any fatal defects so it doesn't stand out that much. Except Lilly route where he tries his best to off himself.

you should! I'd be half tempted to give it a shot myself but I got a lot on my plate at the moment (both storywise, and reallife wise).

>browsing the first /ksg/ thread on Veeky Forums
>tfw remembering old tripfags
>tfw being able to pick out my own posts
>tfw crapawa shitjo is not a game
>tfw people are genuinely happy in the thread and excited to have a new place to call home

god damn i didn't expect a feels trip

found this amazing reaction image

kek'd and saved

ksg mansion when

Now that I think about this I like Emi more. She's really positive, too positive for me probably.

Thanks user

>tfw posted this then came back to find the entire thread depressed.

On a serious note, it can be sad to lose a loved one but dont forget Anons, death is a natural part of life. Better to make the best of life while we have the chance than to turn irrationally depressed over the tragedies that inevitably fall/will fall on us.

Emi keeps smiling dick after dick.

>trip
>9000
maybe on the #9000 /ksg/ thread?

I really don't want to see one with Shizune. Depending on how old their child is when Hisao kicks it, the kid might not even to able to communicate with her.

>making the best of life when ultimately it amounts to nothing in the end.

Hey, at least the ride can be pretty cool.

Dont say that user, life has meaning. Its just up to you to look for and find it. Although if you just want to try and enjoy the ride thats not necessarily wrong either, depending on how you go along doing it.

I'm fairly sure the child would be fluent in sign language. I mean, the kids going to grow up watching her mother "speak" it so realistically they'll know. The kid might have to be the shizune's interpreter though.

She does seem like a nympho

That is what makes emi so great.

why is that webm so terrifying?

i love misha's scorning gaze though

>Kenji charging his optic blast to blind robo-Misha

>She does seem like a nympho
it's going around, apparently

But what gives life meaning? Life's just the best-looking VN with incredibly hard choices and terrible characters (flip side, equally as many good choices and genuinely nice people). Life lives, and wishes to live on, but it will eventually realize that everything that it depends on will die/fade away, causing life to die/fade away as well. I don't know what help my lineage received one hundred years ago, so whatever meaning there was is now lost.

>Shizune will never be able to hear the cries of her child, or the childs first words.
>Lilly will never "see" her child grow up (graduation, marriage ect)
>Rin will never be able to "hold' her child.
>Hanako will probably scare her child with her scars (IRL burns are NOT moe)
>Emi I've got nothing

>Emi will die in childbirth.

Probably because it was my first attempt at a custom animation (yay pistons) and isn't very polished.

Lilly vs Emi. Who out-fucks the the other?

Guys I'm on a time limit. Can somebody post that edit of the image where Hisao is in bed next to Emi considering that fucking a 10 year old girl probably wasn't a very good idea or whatever it says. Thanks in advance.

meant to reply to

How much alcohol is Lilly on?

>implying Rin wouldn't hug her child with her legs
It'd be awkward, but she'd still find a way. Really, Rin's lack of arms is one of her lesser problems.

how much would it take?

>tfw you try to grab things with your feet

am i autistic enough yet

>It'd be awkward, but she'd still find a way

who came in her mouth while she was passed out?

Honestly I cant tell you how I convinced myself that life has meaning because I dont remember anymore. But I try to hold on to that part of me nonetheless. I guess its stuff like these nature pictures we're posting... you look at it and it strikes you as really nice and meaningful. I suppose I just focus on imagination and art and see life in the simple way our ancestors probably did, instead of thinking scientifically or even emperically.

Older Shizune a qt

>I just focus on imagination and art and see life in the simple way our ancestors probably did, instead of thinking scientifically or even emperically.

my god user, i'm not the other dude but i thought about this very same thing only a few weeks ago

really, art and imagination and whatnot is just another way to explain the world. it's not really any less valid than science, if you use such a simplistic definition. from the point of human perspective, it doesn't matter which way you chose to explain what's around you

younger as well

How popular are post-bad-ending fics?

Because I'm thinking of writing one

>Lilly bullying Emi
Oh god more plz

Thats what I like to think. Im sure Rin would be proud of us.

Something in a similar vein has been done before, but I can't seem to find it.

If life does have meaning, can it be considered good? Or if it didn't have meaning, would it be considered bad? We don't have objective answers to these questions, and should probably never have any, since we would solve the purpose of life, and thus be resigned to whatever it is, knowing full well we can't do anything to alter it.
Bah, we ascribe meaning to ourselves. Life means whatever you want it to mean to you.
Ya beat me to it.

does passive aggressive bullying count?

>lilly just guessing, and not touching emi to figure out what she's like