QTDDTOT:

Veeky Forums Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

monevator.com/compare-uk-cheapest-online-brokers/
books.google.com/books?id=qaIKAAAAQBAJ&pg=RA2-PA4&lpg=RA2-PA4&dq=127#v=onepage&q=127&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 18, in the UK and looking to make some extra side cash.

This may be a dumb question but:

I have a lawn mower, if I hand out fliers to some neighborhoods and mow peoples lawns for a low/reasonable price, do I have to pay taxes on the money I make? and (even dumber question) do I have to start a business and go through the legal processes of that in order to do this?

Just avoid paying taxes altogether. If you do this, it would be wise to avoid flyers as these are proof against you doing this for income.

Is there some sticky that explains how to invest in cryptocurrency? Ive never done it before and seem to have a diffficult time finding info how to do it. Im new to cryptos but not trading itself; i daytrade stocks for a living.

Yesterday I opened a wallet on Coinbase, now waiting for the bank account conformation transfers to go through from Coinbase. Im interested in buying and holding Bitcoin and trading ETH. Coinbase does both of those, I can see. So once everything my account is funded I just have to initiate a buy order for ETH and BTC?

I dont need an exchange?

Thanks for any help

No no no. You put the money in Coinbase if you want. Then you transfer the USD over to Gdax, the coinbase exchange, then you buy it on their exchange with a limit order, or market if you don't mind the market maker fee.

Don't buy it directly from Coinbase lol, the above process takes all of 20 seconds since Coinbase owns Gdax and you pay an extra 1.5% or whatever when you buy it from Coinbase. It's as if Coinbase set the above up to trap faggots like you who don't know about the cheaper option of buying through gdax just 20 seconds away.

Either way Coinbase is fucking shit and will lock your account at random and refuse to respond to your support emails so have fun losing all your shit that way. It's not worth it, they fucking suck.

coinbase -> buy btc -> account on bittrex.com (for lower fees) -> btc to eth

I just contributed to token ICO from mist. How do I get the TKN?

How was the runescape economy affected by the 2007-2008 global financial crisis?

is it possible to make 1 btc profit every month with 30k starting investment?

Thank you. I would prefer an exchange anyway since I may used to trading stocks. I was looking at Poloenix because they have nice charting and level 2 but I live in New York and they don't let me make an account there.
(new ID because on mobile)

I have 20k in a bank account, but I'm in uni and very risk averse so very cautious about investing it, should I leave it and wait until I graduate and get a job beforehand I start playing around with it?

New question: I just made an account with gdax and its giving me the option to link a bank account to my account with them. So do I even need coinbase?

Invest in low volatility low fee etfs or mutual funds

If you don't want risk then stick all 20k into a low fee index fund (I prefer VOO) and watch it slowly gain with the SPY

I was thinking of putting about 6-8k of it in the FTSE, it's just finding a platform that's in the UK and doesn't charge many fee's, since I just want to place it and leave it

Use this and work it out yourself

monevator.com/compare-uk-cheapest-online-brokers/

How viable is adsense

Robinhood. For anything that doesn't require quick trading is ideal. Idk if u have it in UK tho

Any expert in international corporate tax laws, especially on Hong Kong and EU?

As long as it's cash only no

If you are really risk adverse you should throw it in various bonds

If I buy a ton of stock from some company, a huge amount like 60% of the company or something, and then I die, what happens to the company's stock?

Do I have the right to hoard money? To remove it from circulation? Do I own the money I hold in cash and do I have the right to destroy my money upon death?

What if I become a billionaire and upon death I don't want anyone, not even the state, to get my money? Do I have the right to simply stop anyone from being able to ever use it?

Even if you do get caught, just say nobody ever called you. Just dont log your shit

Doing a case analysis and in the last question I have to take one of their strategies (increase market share/profit margins) and pick goals, detail a strategy, show a timeline, risks, projected costs etc.

I was never actually taught in any of my classes how to do this and have received zero feedback on the assignments I've submitted on this. I can sit here and ramble about strategies and consumer behavior all day but I'm lost on actually choosing goals, "detailing a strategy", making timelines and showing costs (especially that one), can anyone help me out here?

>If I buy a ton of stock from some company, a huge amount like 60% of the company or something, and then I die, what happens to the company's stock?
I think it goes to your next of kin if it's publicly traded. Different story if it's a partnership, then it has to be folded or dissolved from memory

>Do I have the right to hoard money? To remove it from circulation?
Yes

>Do I own the money I hold in cash and do I have the right to destroy my money upon death?
I guess you own it, but in most countries it's illegal to destroy money. You do not have the right to remove it totally from circulation, but you are well within your rights to stuff it in a mattress and forget about it.

>What if I become a billionaire and upon death I don't want anyone, not even the state, to get my money? Do I have the right to simply stop anyone from being able to ever use it?
Think about this user, if you're a billionaire and you put in your will "no body gets anything" or if you put it in some absurd trust that no one can access do you think people are just gonna go with that. there will be years of lawsuites, everybody trying to get their grubby fingers on your fourtune. Even if you had the legal right to do so, whether your wishes are followed is another question.

SMART goals:
Specific.
Measurable.
Achievable.
Responsible
Time-Related

That might be "produce an additional 5 thousand cars by the next quarter" or "increase 1% market share in our fruit flavoured soft drink bussiness in 2 years". Those are measurable goals, there's a number, you hit it or you don't.

Now you just need to talk about how you use the resources of the company in your case analysis to achieve those goals. Timeline of when all the tasks that lead to that execution (increase production facilities by March, run advertising campaign from Feb to June).

Yes but I just have no idea where to even begin with thinking of specific tasks or even figuring out how much money they have to play around with.

books.google.com/books?id=qaIKAAAAQBAJ&pg=RA2-PA4&lpg=RA2-PA4&dq=127#v=onepage&q=127&f=false is the case if it helps. I don't expect you to read it but if there's just something that'd help by glancing at it iunno.

It's a bit of a complicated situation to describe, but basically my mother has given me money to invest and until now she has always received 100% of the profit I generated with her initial deposit (through my own business). The current deal has no benefit for me because I can not use any of the money for business purposes and do not get a share of the profit. I'm really just doing all the work and let her use the services I provide with my business for free. Now I'm usually not the kind of guy to jew people out of their money and especially not family, but I'm sure you understand that it would be reasonable to demand some financial compensation, right? How do I go about making a legal contract with her so I can get a share of the profit I generate for her? Also, for now the money doesn't show up in the books, because I do not use it to operate my business anyway, that will surely change once I have a contract with her and charge fees, correct?

What does Veeky Forums Think about Qnet?
I got "invited" by a friend, it sounds catchy imo, but Im still not sure if its a good thing to invest into. since i'd risk, time, money and energy.
so what do you all think about it?
ill do whatever Veeky Forums decides.

I still don't understand how to trade cryptocurrencies. I want to buy POSW, or ETH, but I get confused by the whole process.

Are you supposed to make some sort of wallet first? I recall seeing this, but stopped there because of the various purposes for each individual wallet.

I also don't understand if you put money into your account (USD), and then you start to purchase cryptocurrency from there?

For the last part of my comment, I forgot to add that some people on here suggest using other alternatives to certain things in order to get less fees, but what do these entities like Coinbase do? I know Coinbase is shitty, since apparently tons of people have had problems with it, so what would be a better alternative?

Go to the archive and look for the Crypto general. Coinbase is the most noob friendly way to buy BTC and ETH that I've seen so far, and getting setup to buy with my debit or bank was really easy. No clue on setting up wallets or buying alt coins yet, because I'm still a noob as well, but I did buy 150$ ETH from coinbase so far.

Alright, thanks! A lot of this is just confusing for me desu. It also seems like some people trade some currencies for others, in order to make them back into USD, since not all cryptocurrencies seem to be bought with money, instead it seems like they are purchased with other cryptocurrencies.

NEET here. I bought 100USD of BTC I plan to day trade until I have 200USD and then I'm going to withdraw 100USD in profit and buy a tenga black. I have a time span of one week to do this. Am I gonna make it senpai?

Literally anything that is vaguely business related, and is not coiner memes, deserves its own thread.

not the whole book is available... look, since it's Ford I'd go with maybe doing something about Electric Cars. When it comes to money, go on the SEC and see how much cash they have... I mean it's a case study you don't have to be exact.

Chances are all you'd need to do is remove a few middle management jobs and cut a few factories whose production facilities aren't needed, in fact just say you're gonna sell them because it makes the books look better.
>Just read an article about Carlos Ghosn so I'm just like CUT CUT CUT!!

Hope that helps.
How about you lie and say
>Mom, I don't feel right taking money from you this time because things are a bit shaky now and I'd feel really awful like I did you wrong if I lost you money this time. You'd be better off investing it elsewhere.

That's right, right now you have to buy BTC and then with BTC you exchange that for your altcoin/crypto of choice. I'm pretty sure though that means that you need to sell it BACK into BTC and put it through soething like coinbase or sell it on Localbitcoin to get back USD.
It's convoluted I know, that's why I'm still more or less a no-coiner.

What does Veeky Forums think about Stellar Lumens (XLM)?

i've owned one of these before, pure shit m8 its a huge waste of money

How can I buy PosW?

coinbase is to pricey, whats a good/cheap platform for all the coins?

what is it... it's a sex thing yeah? Looks like a perspex fleshlight with what I assume are different vibration settings?

Why!?

Just because its financial instruments does not it mean it's investing. Gamble it

Quickest way to make any money online without any to start? I assume it gets easier once you have some.