/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/tesgeneral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

threadly reminder that if you can't shoot lasers from your sword you're a c t u a l l y trash

Anyone using beviliexs mod list for Oblivion and would you recommend it, how was the performance? I don't want to spend half my life installing the mods and have 4fps

380 4GB
8GB RAM
i5 6500
1920x1080

Anyone know why with nioverride pose adjustments, I cant move any body part besides the entire body?

BIG MOMMY TITTIES

You know compared to a lot of old rpg games, skyrim is a pretty good rpg game.

I see a lot of people saying that skyrim doesn't give you a lot of choice and that's why it's bad. I'm just happy to have a dungeon delving dragon killing game.

Agreed.

Are you pressing 1 on the NumPad to bring up the body parts menu?

>Are you pressing 1 on the NumPad to bring up the body parts menu?
Yes but Im retarded and see the problem
I have to hold x y or z and then use the arrow keys

Any way to start off a new game with certain skills at a high level and with a higher mana amount, without using the console? Just skimmed through nexus trying to find mods that might do this and nothing

It will run fine, you have a good CPU

Dunno for skills but for mana you can use skytweaks.

skill config

how do I join the discord group?

You can't really, or at least not anymore

steamcommunity.com/groups/tesgeneral
Pray someone will join the chat there and ask them for the discord link.

This
just ask and we'll let you in
I'll hang around for a bit in here

My god this is beautiful. I'm not sure if I can go back to bleak and cold Skyrim after seeing this

What if I got blacklisted once?

skyblivion beta leak?

Define 'blacklisted'

It's current year, you can't just call bad things black like that.

bruma on SE

>SE

>SE
Actualy I'm using the regular version of Skyrim

African-Americanlisted then.

Fine, basketball american-listed

Redguardlisted.

objectively runs better

Hello /tesg/ i've been trying to learn how to mod. So i started with something basic, i have textures and meshes made i want to test on my xbox one, however when i go to archive and upload to bethnet and download/apply i load in the game and the default body has not changed. Is there a guide i can look at for bethnet uploading? I know i'm doing something wrong just looking for guidance.

I would do anything to see her fucked and giving birth to a half-Redguard kid.

disgusting

Anyone else find it hard to kill female bandits? I usualy spare them (using a yield mod) or use calm spells to let them live

Racemixing is beautiful you racist nazi.

Im in the middle of modding my game, can anyone suggest something to get rid of these really bad patches of snow that dont blend in?

Need I remind you that children take after their mother's race on Nirn

Yes, but it doesn't mean that the kid won't have a darker skin.

This is my modlist btw, it's just stuff from the guide.

Which regular is responsible for cuckposting?

Please use Mod Organizer. It's just better.

>racemixing
>beautiful
in actual cases, race mixing rarely turns out great.

That's only because you let your prejudice cloud your judgment.

You.

A half-Redguard, half-Snow Elf would be a very confused creature. Where would it fit in? Men and Mer are not meant to mix

Thanks for helping me with my problem

got through the wall?

You can cherry pick both sides to this argument your both smarter than this

I wouldn't know, since female Snow Elves are extinct, and I don't think that you can fuck a Falmer.

The fixes you want are in SMIM and The Ruffled Feather, but NMM bakes stuff into your game folder and we can't guarantee it'll work.

prejudice exists because of consistent examples with barely any decent results

I mean I could bring up an actual country where its people have been fucked beyond recognition by race mixing, but honestly there are some things that should not mix.

We don't know that for sure.

Are you talking about the invisible wall? Just use TCL to clip through

Isn't that a Snow Elf?

you're welcome user ^^

All human beings are equal, and if everything is equal, there should be no problem mixing them up.

That's a Nord vampire.

If i set mod manager to handle NMM links does that mean i can click on NMM install option on nexus and it installs with mod manager?

The only reason i use NMM is for easy download.

Yes. There's literally no reason to use NMM.

>all human beings are equal
not really. I'm going to be intentionally vague, but no, that's not the case.

You're probably mistaking it from "equal" as in, everyone has an equal right and opportunity, then yes, everyone is equal.

Nationalize human rights revolution now!

Fine ill use it so that for once in my life i can ask for help without being told to use MM for unrelated reasons.

Are you implying that a man from Africa and a man from Scandinavia are different in any way except maybe for their skin tone? You sound like those race realist fascists.

can you go back to /pol/ now

here:

but he's right

>waifufagging
>i sleep
>philosophical shit
>REAL SHIT

Nothing /pol/ about that post
People are born different, you for example were born stupid

not related to the general

did tesg actually go into /pol/ack territory? Shit, I just came here to complain about my loli zombie possibly causing my game to ctd

more like /pol/ can't keep itself to its containment board and once in a while they fling shit all over the walls

even the discord has a no tolerance policy for /pol/ shit

OH NO NIBBA

are you saying that cuck content is related to this general

the state of /tesg/

no it also isn't

good

I'm an individualist so even if orcs are on average less intelligent than nords, such as myself, I would still have do judge each orc on a individual level and not make too many assumptions on the base of his character

They're all shit, regardless of the individual.

Quit talking about /pol/ topics. the board's 90% objective shit.
On a relevant topic, what's your current party? My current character, a sword-and-board, is accompanied by a loli zombie brawler(?), Inigo, and Sofia.

Orcophobe

Elanor is a nice follower.
Are all healers like this?

Just a reminder that tamriel belongs to the mer, and man races are dirty invaders

One reason we harp on using MO instead of NMM is because we don't have experience using it and can't reliably help you with troubleshooting.

The other reason is that NMM directly installs things into your Data folder. This means that if things go wrong, it's incredibly hard to figure out exactly what it is. It also means that if you have to nuke your install, you're going to have to download Skyrim all over again if you're on Steam, which is a hassle all it's own.

There's legitimate reasons we suggest MO. It's really not some sekrit l337 club thing, I promise.The profile feature alone makes it worth spending the 30 minutes to learn it.

link to follower pls

>loli
This might not be /pol/ but it sure as hell isn't a pedo general either so fuck off to /b/ with you

Wak Wak and Lydia

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. It's lore.

She's in the OP site
And has some nice dialog lines tho

How do you identify mer though

It would be unjust towards the individual orc nonetheless

How would you improve Elder Scrolls Alchemy?

>hating lolis and lolicons
>being on any board in Veeky Forums
that's a lot of hate there.

>doesn't give you a lot of choice
Dude that is the best thing. The choice you have is to do anything and everything anyway you want.

I'll clear them all out eventually

>what's your current party?
STOP RIGHT THERE

you don't know how far anons can take this

Reminder that when even the organization that makes the software in question abandons it in favor of hiring the guy who made the alternative that everyone suggests to use to make new software it may be time to ditch that abandoned software.

About to play Skyrim for the first time, any mod suggestions?

Does she have the Healer AI thing? Maybe I should take a look at that, I was thinking about making Doc a follower soon.
Purity. The higher your skill, the more pure your potions will be. What this means is that at a low level, your Restore Health potion will have impurities in it that cause adverse effects. Adding more diverse ingredients will negate these effects as well as, following Morrwind's example, using more and better instruments. The higher your skill, the less ingredients you'll be able to use to make a pure potion, increasing the amount of potions you can make.

Alternative start

True, I'm a newfaggot. How bad does it get?

Mod Organizer

>I know i'm doing something wrong
Dude at some point I want to mod Skyrim on the console too. But from what I have learnt in here this very thread. Is that PC is much better than console modding. And I'm saying that as an XB1 fag. At least with PC you have a command console to help you. On the console games it is a risk and game of chance. Like I'm scared of modding on consoles because 1.They are introducing buying mods. So free ones won't be around much longer. And 2. If the mod crashes the game i'm worried it will break the console too. Go for PC better selection and easy to manage.

Bare minimum:
SKSE
SkyUI
MFG Console
Precache Killer
Crash Fixes
Bug Fixes
Optimized Vanilla Textures
USMP

I grabbed just about every mod made by EnaiSiaion. He makes a ton of deep overhauls, like sacrosanct and ordinator

Followerfag probably had hundreds