>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtu.be/4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/skgapw.zip
uploadir.com/u/eihsmu4g
en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Contraband/Games
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390152/pts-patch-notes-v3-3-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for EU trials when?

Anyone on PC NA have a werewolf bite?

TRIALS SOON

this is a great chance to get asylum weapons for the guild!

U nerds active on ps4?

Not really.

I'm installing this now, any tips if I'm looking for rp? I know in the OP it mentions a city, but is there any server options or chat channels I should know about?

It's all on one server, you can't switch phases unless you teleport to someone in a different phase either. Your best bet is asking around for RP guilds in capital zones.

Shit, has PC NA started trials yet? I'll be on in 10 minutes

Nah ps4 guild dead i joined then withdrew all their purp. Rings n necks they were so dead

Thanks for the info!

nAS happening in a little bit get on

He did nothing wrong

How hard is it to get full vicious ophidian set? 3 jewelry 2 armor to be precise.

I'm trying to configure LUI, I have the frames unlocked but my pause/add-on menu blocks my frames so I cannot really see or select them. If I close the menu my mouse disappears and goes back to controlling the camera, what do I do?

>Spend my opening 500 crowns on a crown crate
>1 body tattoo art, rest are garbage consumables

I should have never tried.

You're why no one gives money to the homeless.

MoL drums for those who want it, since the link on the forums is ded

my.mixtape.moe/skgapw.zip

Now do it again, and then admit you have a gambling addiction

Just got into this game, got dumped in Seyda Neen not really knowing what to do, just been doing quests in Balmora because that seemed appropriate. Can I leave Vvardenfell or am I stuck here until I do the main quest?

Also how tied to my attributes and skills am I? I feel like I'm already fucking up putting in a mix of attributes since my class seems to use all of them? The game doesn't explain this stuff very well. Is it easy to respec or is it even worth it?

Speccing mostly into animal companion warden with 2h weapons and heavy armor btw.

You can leave and come back.
Depending on role is what really determines your attributes, there are ~350+ skill points in the game total so don't worry too much. You should really mix because nothing really needs all 3.
It's very easy to respec attributes and skills. It's done at either Vivec City or your factions major Capital at certain Shrines.
If you want to be a "Stamina DPS" meaning you use a lot of weapon skills (like 2h) then you will want to use Medium Armor, level all 3 of your class lines as well. Tanks use Heavy Armor.

you can go anywhere you like from the time you start the game through a navigator npc or wayshrine. You will have 64 attribute points at level 50, and you can respec attributes and skills whenever you like at a rededication shrine in capital cities for pretty cheap Typically, you will want to go all in one resource pool (magicka or stamina), and a few points in hp if you're a tank. Sounds like you're going stamina, go stick with stamina skills and morphs for the most part.

Unpopular sorcerer builds that are secretly hilarious or incredible in Cyrodiil.

>Doing mazzatun normal on my nightblade healer
>The "tank" used no taunt, CC or mitigation abilities, in fact he just spammed jabs.
Maybe I should just go templar so I can just bruteforce this kind of shit with BoL
Then again half of the deaths were because some trash mob just decided to oneshot someone.

Warden is more fun than Templar healer and BoL is shit compared to Budding Blossoms/Trees.

Thanks anons, I feel a little less overwhelmed now!

is the bounty hunter passive from the fighters guild good at all? what are the rewards like?

bol actually functions better than enchanted growth but the latter has no discernible target cap :0

Err I was comparing Budding Blossom which is the Healing Seed morph and is a better AoE heal than BoL. Also Trees.

>unpopular builds
>that are incredible

Nope. There's a handful of good builds and a bunch of trap options. Like every MMO.

three fucking trials tonight
THREE

(3)

Euros BTFO

Kallisto the black guy in movies who's always the first to die

okay now that im reminded, explain what the fuck those numbers you were spewing were

inb4 jorvuld's guidance gets nuked before it makes it to the live game

my keyboard wouldnt type letters, i restarted game and still didnt work so had restart comp

It doesn't seem to affect Major Slayer or Aegis and won't affect any debuffs so I don't see why.

that could possibly be a bug
no one knows yet

I feel like it's going to be nerfed hard because it's that good

If its a bug I could see the nerf, if its not a bug but intended then I don't see a nerf.

link broke

Typical mixtape. Give me a few minutes

nvm
you have to force resume it until it works

LAST ONE

Here's an alternative anyway
uploadir.com/u/eihsmu4g

Man I really want to buy guilds and glory just for maw of lorkhaj now.

That whole trial is perfect

Do it faggot

What class is the funnest, stamina/DPS wise?

should be dc v.s ad

atleast DC will actually come down from a wall and fight. AD seems to be mostly made of zergballs and backliners

but what if they create a new pack with all the dlc in it.

My inner jew would be very sad.

but it's desert v.s nothing but woodland area with bow assassin classes
also
>implying ad can kill more than one person

Buy a sub and with the crowns you get from it you can eventually buy all DLC while also having access to all DLC and the rest of the sub's goodies, it's the best way to get them atm.

Does anyone know if this game has rules?

good goy

that's what I'm trying not to do.

You're trying to give them money all at once instead of waiting and getting the better deal?

Yes. This may sound strange but life tends to move in slightly unpredictable ways that seem to be always against you. One day you have a good amount of money the next your car breaks down or you get into an accident and have to pay 3g's+ to fix it.
I'd rather one big purchase than a bunch of smaller ones that limit financial freedom in the long term.

You also can't just outright cancel your sub on steam and get your money back I don't think.

three fuckin trials

alive game

To be quite honest with you, this game's subscription is the least Jewish compared to the others I have tried (WoW, STO, ArcheAge)

I spent mine on some starter pack or smth and got 4 costumes, 10 scrolls and a mount lol

Very easy

PTS maintenance in 3 hours. wonder what they'll change this week.

earthgore and that deathbeam monster hat changed to a wearable memento - they both still do the effect, but no healing/damage

that's what happens when a faction has the two best races for stamblade ganking
if they can't gank, they just spam snipe

They should fix the Domihaus monster set, so it looks like him and not Galobchar. I want that scarf!

>didn't log on before eso+ event ended today
guess I'm only getting 5 crates instead of 6. rip

actually nvm, seems the event is still going until 15:00 GMT.

>Farming undaunted keys for Velidreth shoulder
>5 keys a day, for the whole week already
>1/6 chance to get Velidreth
>After 35 fucking keys I still didn't get it
>Over a half of shoulders I got was Lord Warden Dusk

>literally me but I need Lord Warden Dusk heavy shoulders

re-downloading ESO after initially playing it about a year ago. never really got super into it but i completed the whole thieves guild questline which was pretty good.
what am i in for now? shall i get morrowind or just complete everything in base game and the previous dlc (which i already own)?
also what's up with the download size? i don't recall it being 100gb before

No but I would really like them to expand on it. There's a ton of them.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Contraband/Games

I've always assume the game you posted plays like Ur.

On ps4, if i sub to eso+ do i still have to pay my god goym internet privilege tax with ps+? That would suck ass having to pay for both, i just want muh craft bag, i can't play without it now.

>do i still have to pay my god goym internet privilege tax with ps+?
yes. biggest reason why the game went b2p.

ESO was never on consoles as a subscription only game though.

Nothing has ever been so not worth it. fuck man i really loved the craft bag with the free trial. fuck paying $25 a month for a fucking sub.

Help me decide, a year of ps+ so i never have to worry about not being able to play eso. Or monster hunter world? I haven't played monster hunter since it was on psp but i miss it so much, nintendo consoles are for babies so i haven't had a chance to play any of the newer ones.

Bought the game a year or so ago - played it on the standalone client. How do I get it installed on steam? Does the Morrowind expansion add any interesting dungeons / endgame stuff that will keep me logging in?

why the fuck would you install it through steam, literally just an extra unnecessary step

>queue for the random dungeon of the day
>get one of the three undaunted ones
is there a greater feel lads

Because it's convenient and probably installs faster?

how is adding an extra step for literally no reason more convenient and why on earth would it be faster

you need a steam key, I got mine from a monthly bundle. install, launch, in-game it will ask if you have an existing account, link it, and now you have both entitlements (anything you buy on either store shows up in-game, but not necessarily on the other store.)

but I wouldn't recommend it, it's just running the same launcher but from steam. you save typing your password, but you can only launch from launcher and not eso64.exe and have to alt-tab out to kill the launcher anyway. (technically, you can still use eso64.exe, but then you have to input both your username and your password now).

I switched to steam when I got the bundle code, then switched back now at my new computer. it's just useless hassle.

So a Steam key is different from my game key, then. And steam doesn't download the bulk files, it just installs the launcher? Alright then, suitable answers.
That leads back to my other question, though - does Morrowind add anything significant in the way of dungeons / endgame that will keep me logging in past the new questing content?

steam does download a base install, but it didn't seem any faster than directly from launcher, and the launcher will verify it all anyway. there's also a bug that it will require double the space required to install (eg. steam downloads 60 gigs, launcher knows it needs 60 gigs, so if you don't have 120 gigs free it will bail after steam finishes its own download). in my case it only needed to download the clockwork city patch after installing. the steam install also left me with an extra 10 gigs of vo_fr and vo_de, the german and french sound files, which the regular launcher didn't even download in the first place. if they do show up, just delete them, they won't redownload.

morrowind daily repeatable quests are two quests from ashlanders (hunting a variety of beasts and clearing one shrine or another) and two quests from armigers (clearing one of the delves and killing one of the world bosses). also the only place to farm telvanni/hlaalu/redoran motifs by pickpocketing. there's one trial, Halls of Fabrication, two public dungeons and no group dungeons.

it's a great zone visually and a real nostalgia trip, but it won't keep you logging in daily by itself.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/390152/pts-patch-notes-v3-3-1

PTS notes up. this week: nothing. next week: balance changes.

Well what keeps you guys logging in every day? I'm a long time raider, are the trials any fun?

Cyrodiil

ESO Trials are strange
Normal is mostly braindead
Veteran is extremely difficult
However the gear you get in Normal can be upgraded (besides jewelry) so the incentive to do Veteran is pretty low
Not to mention that Trial sets aren't always end all options for specs
It's fun but not really the thing you keep doing.