Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/azazel-faction-menu
moddb.com/mods/stalker-last-day/addons/trx-spawns-a-life-revamp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hurr durr wrong op XD im a fag autist

3rd for Lost Day artificial difficulty shit balance

>source code was posted
not showing what you're saying about disappearing booolets

> also if you ever played coc with stcop you may have noticed enemies never hit you even at point blank range because the engine is bugged and uses the novice values which are 0.2 or some shit like that

no, because I use the updated fixed version and coc was updated to actually use all the values instead of just novice.

wither way, disappearing boolets xD is not what you just said

yeah that guy sure is autistic.

watever, tards gonna tard

i have to say though, I do miss the mods chart, i think its pretty cool

Is there somewhere I can look to see the actual different stats between difficulty settings? Does the A-Life change at all? Does the Combat AI behave any differently or do they just shoot more accurately?

C O M F Y

someone post it, please

yeah well at least you can tweak the settings a bit

what did I do wrong

true, and once you configure it a bit it actually is pretty fun and cool

I do this to 99% of all the mods I play, because autism.
also, thats really the way it should be, mod it, tweak it untill you are happy with it.
otherwise you are just playing a game/mod you aren't enjoying fully.

nothing?

Then why is wrong OP the winrar

Kys

bullets DO disappear and that is not even up to debate unless the gd_novice is set to 1 (which never was in stcop nor the vanilla games), the fixed code is only in 1.5 which doesnt have stcop yet, only goulash that had those values fixed anyway

im at the point where this is feeling stupidly difficult.

the monolith are so accurate and i actually cant see anything. am i missing something?

of course you cant see anything when you play a meme mod with shitty hud overlays

literally just AMK and AA

rest of the game has been amazing

no, they just miss. or hit.

there are no fucking disappearing bullets

you are literally retarded.

if the hit probability is less than 1 then rng can actually make bullets disappear thus making them miss no matter what, again, see what happens with stcop where npc go full auto on your face and still hit only once in a blue moon, at this point you're straight up denying facts stop making a fool of yourself

do you even know what rng means?

show me the line of code on there that shows that.

how can a bullet miss if it disappears. having a low change to hit is not bullets disappearing you god damn mongoloid

>denying facts
>posts code saying the exact opposite

>making a fool of yourself

the fucking ironing

>how can a bullet miss if it disappears. having a low change to hit is not bullets disappearing you god damn mongoloid
its not chance to hit retard
if hit_probability is below 1, then there is a chance (dictated by rng) that the bullet collision isn't checked at all (it disappears)

>On all difficulties except Master the bullets disappear mid-air.

why the fuck are monolith in soc nato fags? surely they should be using mostly slav shit because thats what would be so common in the zone

really upsets me and im a nato fag

>muh connections

because in vanilla soc the intended weapon progression is hoboshit -> slavshit -> nato -> 9x39, monolith has nato so you dont get endless supply of endgame ammo or for weapons that at that point in the game is obsolete since people start needing full mags to kill when not headshotting

also monolith is always fighting freedom at the barrier so even if slavshit is more common overall they have more occasions to retrieve nato stuff

why the fuck are there no ak 47/akms and mosing nagants in a place frozen in time at 1986 yet they fucking added meme protecta reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

nigger soc takes place after 2000 and the world outside the zone is normal, plus all the smuggling and mercs going around, mosins are actually more of a meme weapon than protectas in the context

not him but, i get your point but there should be more slavshit in SoC and stalker as a whole. game should have a warzone tier set of weapons. places like iraq and syria, even with western hands and supplies, nato/west weapons and ammo are rare as fuck. Ak variants should be king in stalker. also i think since the military locked off the zone smuggling has got harder.

so I asked last thread, anyone else have missing icons for alot of things in last day 1.3 like matches, batteries, tools, and that little card that tells you equipment stats.

there are no missing icons, you fucked up the install

not even possible man, nothing to install.
unpack with 7zip
play

I unpacked my ui_icon_equipment.dds
and configs and scripts to double check.
they are missing.

I also asked someone else on here to upload his ui_icon_equipment.dds and he did.

still icons are missing.

Bomp

Am I wrong in remembering there being some kind of debug command that shows all of the unit icons and territory control on the map?

I bought clear skies during the sale without realizing there's like 3 stalkers. What's the best, are they all worth playing, does playing them out of order matter?

literally click the links in the OP and read up

I'm playing CoP as my first stalker game and I've been running around in my starting armor for most of the game. According to the quests I'm doing I'm about 1/2 the way through the game and these monolith guys are shitting on me. Whats a good armor to buy at this point?

>tfw finished shadow of chernobyl for the first time ever in 2018

>fighting monolith without having found any new armor
how

there's a stalker suit in the hideout in agroprom underground and if you missed it you should have gotten one when you got to the bar
if you have the money just buy one and use it until you can get seva/ssp99m (black or green scientist suits, orange has shit bullet protection) in yantar

the merc suit in the roof of the house in the rookie village

>how
I kept getting really good guns from quests so I just upgraded them and shoot people in the face

How do I get a seva suit?

slow down my dude.

STALKER is about the journey, not the goal. if you're heading into red forest without some serious late game equipment you are rushing things. the game will give you proper sets of armor if you do some work for any of the factions available to you around the areas before red forest.

go for it if you want, but the game is set up around you playing the game a little when you reach the hub that is the bar and surrounding areas.

alternatively you can "acquire" these sets by being a virgin loner and attacking said faction HQ.

also you're missing very key story elements if you havent automatically gotten a sunrise bodysuit

>enter pripyat
>DANGEROUS PSI LEVELS
>turn 360 degrees and walk back to door
i've never seen this error before

there's a new addon for last day, it's makes it so that reward money for a quest is given instantly after completing the objective. I think it's a great idea, I mean it's even explicitly said that most transactions in the zone are through online accounts, so it makes sense, and it sure cuts down on walking back and forth which isn't a very appealing part of the gameplay

>???????????????????????/
even xray itself doesnt know what the FUCK is going on

I'm playing call of Chernobyl and I've just gotten to Zantar and yet to find anyone selling better armor than the sunrise suit. How can I get some good armor? Nimble?

hello stalkers,

i just started Call of Misery Last Day and I have a few questions about the graphic settings

is the AA slider still useless in there and which DX (10/11) should i use? and are there any more "tweaks" to make this mod a bit more stable

Nimble sells top tier armor, but if you want mid tier armor you have to buy it from traders.

moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl/addons/azazel-faction-menu

this is such a must-have, since playing as Military SUCKS

You gotta change AA from game files, somebody said in last thread or thread before last how to fix this exact issue. Sorry I can't be more useful.

Is there any way to modify the weight in com last stand? cant find the actor.cfg anywhere

it should be in the main cfg

worst case scenario just up the carry weight on all the outfits

sorry to bother you again but what would be the name of that cfg

oh god pls no, i did it in misery a while ago. that was really annoying, but yeah if I cant find it anywhere else i have to do it

one or two question marks is just not enough for it

Is Call of Chernobyl fun?

I expected a remake of SoC in CoP but this sounds pretty sweet.

Is there any way to turn back on ammo counter and minimap in Misery 2.2? They should make it optional. Minimap is not a big deal but they cut ammo counter without giving any way to check at least if there is even single bullet left.

I need more Duty music. my homebrew radio mod has over 500 tracks but I've only got about 65 which I feel fit the tastes of Duty. if given the choice between folk and metal, which suits them better? A lot of other radio moddevs seem to believe that metal fits their "tough guy" attitude but I think they're also very conservative and traditional and need some folk music in there. right now their playlist is probably about 40% metal, the rest is folk and slavrock, with obviously little to no western music save for just a little Iron Maiden and Metalica. Should I focus on adding more edgelord heavy metal stuff, or more folk music and military marches? or something else entirely?

Freedom is so much easier to add music for, since they'd listen to pretty much anything western with a counterculture vibe to it, plus slav rap. And there is a lot of slav rap. It's a lot harder to pick suitable tracks for Duty and Clear Sky.

It is to the point when you get best armor and rifles. Then it becomes little pointless to do anything so you just make a new character with different faction or maybe in different mode. There is a lot of replay potential there and mod is pretty stable.

personally when I get toptier armor and weapons I just head to the Wish Granter. Usually I die outside the CNPP. Sometimes I make it.

t. strelocc
kys

>ask guy to do job
>he does it
>wire him the money
>he dies five minutes later
surely you'd rather wait for your hired gun to get back, since you aren't forced to pay him until he's standing in front of you with his hand out.

>ask guy to do job
>he does it
>don't wire him the money
>get unloaded by a life because last day fucked the spawns logic so squads disappears for no reason and sometimes essential npc do not load until you reenter the level
>mission failed
ld is unstable as fuck and whatever helps it working right, even with hackish workarounds like that is ok in my book

I just installed the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Last Day English Translation 0.9.3 pack for for CoM Last Day but there are still many messages in russian letters, is that normal or did I fuck up something with the pack?

picture related, this is in the PDA, as well there are many "system messages" in chat which are in russian as well.

aparently it's not finished, as always

>not counting your shots
miserybabbies, everyone

agreed but some mods even remove the indicator of what kind of ammo you have loaded which is just BS

>using ammo
A knife alone is sufficient

>not just throwing pistols at your foes

Bolts are for ranged kills.

>you play the game the way you want it
>disgusting

Can you remove hud with OGSE 0692

NumPad -

ty brudda

Anyone have that comic strip where it's the two stalkers like "FUCK YOU" and in the end they tell themselves to kill themselves?

Are you running it with full a-life on? Possibly might be a sperg moment of it.

any way of lowering the respawnrate in CoM last day? its annoying that the areas are refilled within 24hours of cleaning (like car park/military base in cordon)

moddb.com/mods/stalker-last-day/addons/trx-spawns-a-life-revamp

Literally the top result on the addon list, retard.

thanks and sorry, I am kinda embarassed by myself.

0023:00744967 xrCore.dll, xrMemory::mem_alloc()
0023:0557DF91 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::operator=()
0023:0557B229 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::operator=()
0023:0557B3CA xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::operator=()
0023:0557B3F9 xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::operator=()
0023:0557B32A xrGame.dll, CDialogHolder::operator=()

[error][ 8] : Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Got it in Last Day 1.3, it's the first time I got such an error in 30~ hours of playtime. Should I just lower the graphical settings?

Thanks for sharing this, seems just what I'm looking for. Does the 1.5r4 fix conflict with 1.5r6 stuff?

Out of memory error, download more RAM or reduce memory-intensive settings/reduce the impact of A-Life via lower spawns or disabling full A-Life if you have it on.

meant for

Got it. I activated TRX's Living Zone setting. I guess I should've seen that coming. Strange, since 16GB of RAM should be more than enough.

Hobo stalker from a while back here, I completely forgot about you guys and how you autists helped me through such a rough part of my life. This'll probably be the last time I check in, because this site is just going downhill, and it's time to find better pastures.

What the flying fuck happened to this general? It seems like over the last few months this place has become an utter fuckhole. I can't just keep sitting around lurking without speaking about it, we need to try to think up some new memes or at least try to create our own content, a process that's stagnated without more regular attendance from modders like FecalFunnel. Any ideas, user?

Post your Stalker gear.

This is A-Life friendo, the very nature of it, she's a demanding beast. When you think you have enough, think a little bigger than what you've got or you'll be disappointed.

How can one play with the Living Zone without getting crashes then? Is lowering the video settings the only way, master?

You're going to crash regardless, that's STALKER for you.
But I'm no expert here, I'd say lower any settings relevant to RAM consumption, reduce spawn factors and such. The Zone will feel a bit more barren, but you'll glean a little stability.

ehh im too fucking cheeki but where did the hurr wrong op animu autist go? i knida miss his memery desu

>tfw living in a urope country
>even though i visit the range twice a week since four years, still not allowed a WBK (you need this just to have a weapon/buy one)

he was here last thread, maybe he killed himself
game is just less popular, only the shitposters have stayed

I hate this fucking laboratory