>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxq1V8N8WIw
ufile.io/b2xsp
youtube.com/watch?v=Ee6KMnw6ppM
strawpoll.me/14838459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE IN DS3

>HURR WHAT IF WE ADD ARMOR THAT STAGGERS YOU AT LOW POISE
>AND THEN WE REMOVE POISE
>HEHEHE

FUCK
YOU

sex with invisible birb

>hurr durr Imma use these huge aoe spells, what could go wrong

>Killed a frog poster
That's a more praise worthy accomplishment than killing the host or his gankee's.

How much you're able to cast is determined by how much Ashen Estus you have, not by how much FP you have. An Ashen Estus Flask at +10 will recover 200 FP, while at 24 Attunement you'll have 181 FP, so effectively at 24 Attunement you can cast just enough for a single sip of Ashen Estus to recover you to full FP once you're completely out.

If you hit 30 Attunement you'll have an extra casting slot and 233 FP, so technically you're wasting less Ashen Estus per sip. However, you're also blowing 6 levels on a stat that could go elsewhere in the game where casters need to squeeze everything they can out of a minmaxed build. And most builds will only need 4 casting slots anyway, so getting 5 is usually considered a waste.

If you want real memes, go up to 35 Attunement. You'll have enough FP to actually make use of the Ashen Estus Ring, but you'll still have only 5 Attunement slots.

Okay guys I'm level 79 with the following stats. Vig 27, Att 14, End 24, Vit 16, Str 30, Dex 20, Int 10, Fai 20, Luck 7.

Pls r8. Also what should I focus on raising right now? I'm more concerned with PvE than PvP tbqh.

first for Havel Army

Med Heal is superior to Great Heal and Bountiful Sunlight (or soothing, can't remember which) if you're going maximum overfaith

Med Heal will heal over 1k HP in a single shot at 60 fth and a good talisman

It says pepe killer. Could be a pepe that's a killer but I lean towards a killer of pepes

>he doesn't know
You poor, sad bastard.

Literally raise whatever you're comfortable with. So long as you don't exceed SL120 or 125, you can always respec for PvP. You can worry about making a minmaxed invader build once you know more about the game.

The only thing that breaks 1k hp on med heal with 60 fth is yorshka's chime.

Is it true that Da3 is the worst in the series? Asking for a friend

No, that's DS2. Don't let any autistic DS2cuck tell you otherwise.

I thought it was alright but it's also the only soulsbourne game I've played.

Only cucks don't enjoy all five entries in the series despite the flaws present in each of them.

>watching a comfy Souls stream of a blind playthrough
>everyone in silent agreement to let the streamer discover things on his own
>some homolord comes in and starts backseating the streamer and directing him around, giving away every secret and telling him to kill NPCs for muh 100 percent on a first time run

>GAPING DRAGON MORE LIKE VAGOONA DRAGON XDDD
>Amazing Chest ahead xD

>"Bloodborne PC port when?"
>people start arguing how Sony's being dumb for holding onto exclusives
The BB pc port thing got to me even when I didn't have a ps4

>streamer does invasions
>it's green guy with a large club
>dusk crown on a male character
>"hahaha I'll make a really ugly character and everyone calls her beautiful what a meme xD"
This shit was understandable before BB and DS3 let you save face presets in the character creator.

None of this should not make me mad but it does

>first run thru game
>ds3 finally after beating ds1
>just get to undead settlement and unlock sewer
>summon orange sunburn
>fucking invaded and on last ember
>suddenly blueboi helping me
>another invader
>somehow a purple fucker in here
>blueboi is fucking running around spamming hey and prisms
>sunboi fell off bridge 5 seconds in
>purpleboi accidentally kills Reebok
>me and purpleboi run thru map to dickcurserottingtree
>before I go in to boss he backstage me and spams point down

I wanna go home....my feet hurt.....my herald cape doesn't keep me warm.....my claymore is too heavy

/r/ing some good invasion builds for DS3 mid-game. Are dedicated casters possible at this point?

>five
gr9 b9 m9

I made this video last summer,
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxq1V8N8WIw

let me know what yall think

PC was a mistake. The community took a nosedive when PC got it.

Shut the fuck up you ape

>dusk crown on a male character
That's not funny man, I don't like wearing it either, but the game forces me to.

i've played DS3 like five times now and I still have no idea how you trigger patches' quest in the cathedral of the deep

>ganksquads exist

Have fun with that low level alt you made specifically for invading, faggot

killing NK on my low SL if anyone wants to join. password dsg

What's wrong with low level invading, senpai?

Luckily nearly every person who actually ganks is fucking terrible.

Yeah, one of the triggers is opening the front door, which is completely optional and nobody uses it. Not to mention you can just run to the boss right when you get inside.

ganksquads are actually easier to deal with at low levels, it's either same-level phantoms with pathetic estus amounts or downscaled phantoms who got fucked in the HP department (nice 600 hp bro)
ganksquads of twinks are a nightmare but they rarely happen from my experience

Yes and no.
I don't think PC port itself was bad but Souls catching on as a game anyone with a pc could stream made it a huge meme game and grew the community a lot but without the masspopularity we wouldn't have any games to look forward to.

I guess that's true. It's gonna be even worse in DS1, gonna be Family mask and duck crown tryhards.

A nice boot in the head from a sexy deser pyro right?

Waifu's are not for stepping on.

if you bought dark souls on steam is there a way to play it on xbox? computer took a shit now im on a shitty laptop.

I am seriously considering making a cosplay of some waifubait character I know nothing about from a shitty mobage in a game I hate. Somebody stop me.

bbrrrrrrrrr high tier pvp

Are you retarded or just pretending?

ufile.io/b2xsp
A small "test" release of the Dark Souls 2 enemy randomizer if someone wants to try it. Really I just need to know if the repack works as intended

Have you complimented your moonlight goddess today, /dsg/?

That guy is a regard who was trying to abuse his hyperarmor minigsme instead of rolling away, serves that faggot right

Say I'm using boss weapons. Should I go SL50+4 or SL50+6?

>Goddess
Fuck off back to faggot.

Whelp, looks like I'm gonna have to ask for help with Oceiros. I've tried so many times now and the first fight has been the only one with decent RNG. Got killed by curse with a sliver left on his health bar...

Pass dsg I'll be in the courtyard area in Consumed Kings Garden if you want to help.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee6KMnw6ppM

I've started to get aroused by female on female violence. I prefer maledom, especially when a "tough" female like Lady Farnese or in Souls Maria, Sirris or Friede gets the tables turned on them and subjucated by a cruel and dominant male who takes away their control and places them in sexual and deadly peril. The idea of them being tied up and transported on a cart to a cell or an execution site or to be used as a rape rack is incredibly thrilling.

But sometimes a female on female thing can be arousing as well. I like to imagine Executioner Miralda torturing and executing male and female victims alike. With the men she would hang them and then enjoy seeing the hanged men pop erections[this is an actual thing that happens] and maybe jerk off a particularly lucky and handsome prisoner as he hangs. I also think Miralda would come to the ladies' cells and tease them about how they are going to be executed. Although she would probably give the women a merciful quick guillotine, for some crimes like thieving or witchcraft she would prescribe hanging.

>some guy keeps summoning me then kicking me
why

>Tits
Can't even get shit right faggot.

if one of you niggers is rendaeus
that was some good shit

>Implying Gwyndolin wasn't on hormones.

His in-game model has tits for some reason.

Plugging in my Sega Saturn.

Say hello to my wife.

booting up my Dreamcast

Gwyndolin's character model has tits. Retard.

Yeah, I guess I wasn't too specific. PS4 I'm SL 94

Did you know that the Deacons of the Deep has an auto-kill attack if you take too long?

Who knows? Just block him.

>Gwyndolin has a dick
>Tits are just pads
Fucking braindead homosexuals can't even use their 1 digit IQ.

Cumming

>implying Gwyndolin would use pads when she has access to illusory magic.

If it worked for fake Gwynevere, it would work on her as well.

>She

>A god
>Powerful enough to make an illusionary sun
>Wears a padded bra
Use your brain.

I put the sign by the fog if that's alright or are you afraid of the kniggas?

How was my first attempt, generic, fucked up?

Stop arousing me in souls threads.

Meh, got one was hoping for help on the second but I'll just run

>She
user, I...

slightly generic but inoffensively so
post in game shots

For those of you buying the remaster,
strawpoll.me/14838459

your wife a SLUT.

Miralda is probably ugly though

I also think Yuria would be more uncomfortable with all the bugs in her clothing

Respect her pronouns.

Sorcery, Miracles, Pyromancy or Caestus?

Thanks man. That RNG was based. No ice crystals or curse runs!

>Miralda is probably ugly
Her face is actually on the DeS loading screen artworks and she's actually kinda pretty.

Do you have an entire folder of that bottom fag?

>Invaded the world of < 3 H E N T A I

I dont have enough desu.

How should I do a MLGS build in 2 if I’m planning to go sl200? I’m at 180 now and confused because infusing it magical actually removes the magic damage, and turns it 334 physical?

No problem, always happy to help a /dsg/ fella.

Felt like I was taking longer with the male than the female, as for in game shots I'll do them when I find an area with good natural lighting.

Hexes

Looks like the last trap i knew, was this your intention user?

You can interrupt the curse fog, so no, it isn't auto-kill.

just don't be a CBV/CSS spamming faggot and we're cool

That's a fucking clown what the fuck.

>Demons Souls NA server still fucked
At least they are putting it out of its misery soon

Magic Stone turns it Enchanted, which converts magic damage into scaling physical based on Intelligence.

The one you want is Faintstone, and only if you're going to be hitting 50 Int (otherwise the base damage decrease will be more than the increased scaling and you'll actually do less damage with the infusion).

>All these fucking homos
>No straigh anons here

Rude, I hit Astora Noble and played around with sliders.

I'm a total noob. I have one of my weapons upgraded to +5 at Andre's and then I gave him the divine ember, and now I can make my weapon divine, but it decreases its physical damage and I guess gives it magic damage. Does this mean I do both types of damage at once, or a certain type of damage to certain enemies? Should I just go for the large ember to be able to continue to modify my weapon without making it divine?

>there are people who will never play DeS pvp
>they will never feel the glory of basically playing with CE
>last stand type spells and scraping spear
I’m not even mad, I just feel sorry for this new generation.
I’m at 80 int so I’ll go faint stone, thanks

what's the discord server like

No. Which reminds me I gotta get back on writefagging that Sirris stuff. This time I want to take my time with it instead of rushing the finish out like with the Yuria thingy.

stick to plain physical damage, split damage can be good for some enemies but a good chunk of the time it do a little less then just plain physical

Divine and Occult are only good if you're going to be putting a bunch of points into Faith. Otherwise, just go to +15 regular.

Okay then. I was told the large ember is in the depths, but do I have to defeat the capra demon to get there?