/xgg/ - Xenogames General #85

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INnrigb1ioXWAhHjSYvYZbYzeiokJOzkakpZ2FhZ2-0/edit#gid=2006989440

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - USE THIS if you only intend to look up information. Main doc has a user limit, and will lock people out if the cap is reached.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Artbook link
drive.google.com/open?id=1l8EuZcAvfNAVKyHuK6bSr5NxpiaUdXYD

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread:

Did you like it?

! CURSED !

I roved it

Jan DLC when?

February 1st

the CE price dropped so quickly I kinda regret buying the regular version at launch.

but at the same time I didnt even know if Id like the game so whatever.

>played for 6 hours straight going through chapter 8/9
I roved it

Also, did anyone else really like Mikhail?
He was super charming.
His I love you to Patroka got my heartboner throbbing
F

PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME

ophion is both the snake and the cherub guarding eden
but hers give you no points, right? I remember them not doing anything for the others who went on the missions... which is nice because I didn't have to wait ages after each one for people to tell me how the mission helped them. it didn't.
I didn't get that either. I guess he's a kid and wanted to be heroic by actually stopping the splode, on the chance it wasn't a good enough force field, but it was a meaningless sacrifice.
what's weird to me is knowing this was earth all along who named it first?

wow she really likes the smell of her own krelbow
son I played for like 10 hours a day every day for weeks.

requesting translation

"The pleasure of being cummed inside"

What's the autism grinding cake of choice and where do I get it?
I need my Zeke's idea up so I can finally try and roll Newt
I don't even want Kos-mos, honestly

Is it a pleasure? I'm man and I don't know

>get home work work
>decide to play one switch
>immediately start playing tiger tiger for fun
>check time
>3 hours later

Am I the only one who enjoys this crappy minigame?

anyone else get weirdly triggered when the same character uses a single- and double-edged sword and with the same swinging animations and such?

Wheres my Haze art?

> tfw going back to Theosir after Jin's wild ride
> all those people who are on suicide watch
Legit kino. Honestly hope we can save that smile.

>That little hair bun
I just want to untie it.

Also clearly klaus gave this world english to speak, there's english on all the signs in morytha and the world tree, but alrestese uses its own weird nonsense alphabet.

I feel sorry for that guy. Nonstop labor like that seems cruel even for a moiderer. just execute him.
I'm almost 300 hours in, it bothers me to think that I need to grind more than just legendary cores.

How do i get a gf like pandy?

DELETE

Work as a salvager.

Be unlucky.

I don't hate it exactly but I'm terrible at it whenever I try to enjoy it. If instead I play it like I don't enjoy it at all, I do a lot better.
It's just too many different tasks to juggle at once. the enemies are impossible

If it was Perun I would.

look online for girls using pandy as their icon or what have you
any girls who think zeke is legitimately awesome
they will love you
I am holding out for anyone who thinks zeke's dad was a nice chunk of arma beefsteak. Or maybe any girls who wish they could ride byakko

Time for an all-out attack!

This should be spoiler tagged

I'm assuming you meant the big guy and not the location name. Fair enough, having discovered this for myself I wouldn't want the surprise to be spoiled for anyone else.

please respond

MODS

Brighid is silently judging this user. The fact that her eyes are open, is not a good sign.

Thanks
I actually expected Bana to be dead after he blew up Giga Rosa. And was genuinely shocked to see him on the wheel. It's not a 'what the fuck?' level spoiler like The entire end game where it connects itself to XBC But, sometimes you have to leave the little stuff like this spoiler tagged because it make the journey more enjoyable.

Post me some pictures of Praxis. I need them for a thing.

I love chain attacks

Big numbers always feel good.

You're already dead

If the Mor Arainian emperor could make a forcefield to protect everyone, why the fuck did he run out of the fucking forcefield himself? Why this sort of retarded fanfic-tier writing made it into the game?

First: He was moving before the forcefield went up
Second: there was no guarantee that aegaeon would be able to keep it up
Third: He wanted to stop bana directly, so he could be held accountable.
Fourth: it formed around the rest of them, who were already behind him.

So at what point in the game will I get to use nia as a blade and how does she play?

I was thinking of having my final party be Rex with Pyra, Roc, and Nia Then Morag with Brighid, wulfric, and some rare ice blade since I just learned I'm going to need one when you get to tantal. And finally Zeke with Pandoria, a dark rare, and a light rare.

Does this sound like a good build or what else should I be aiming for as for as different blades?

Also thanks to whoever suggested I equip my party with sweets and play as nia while fighting lila the other night. I beat her the first time after trying that.

Chapter 7 and she's the best healer in the game.

yes

Level 1-3 I find very enjoyable. 5 Iis a chore

He wanted to die for being in the same game as Giga Rosa

Best healer, but shittiest blade that is braindead in terms of fun.

We need this picture but with Praxis, cake, and Dromarch/generic dog blade

is that what goes in that slot?

what causes an orb? i can tell it's not just any special, or any stage-3 special

Anyone else surprised by how tall Brighid and Morag are?

A full level 3 combo gives you an orb

i'm addicted to snorting rock

Anyone have a good image of Praxis' lower body/legs?
Please respond

I'm forwarding this post to the FBI, pedo

I too would like that pic

>"My power... It's like a warm, soft bed..."
W-what did she mean by this?

But Praxis is the legal one. Also i need it for a reference board so I can make a request on /v/

Doing three specials in a row. Do one and a flow chart will appear in the top left. Follow it and you will proc an orb.

You can only get one of each orb at a time

Your Rex set up is “I want to beat the game without trying too hard.” It’s fine and it’s what I’d recommend to someone who wants to get through the game.

As others have said, that Blade is the best healer, but does require you to keep her out for maximum effectiveness. Also need to be using Rex. Otherwise, what you have is fine but you will have too light blades (just FYI).

Okay question about idea levels. Say I have 9 Bravery and 10 Truth. Should I still use Truth boosters if I want a blade of that attribute? Like will the odds stack based on how much higher that idea is, or do you just get a flat chance for the highest idea?

> Dromarch is an expert in Botany because of catnip

well it sure doesn't seem to, and those are hard to set up reliably. but I'll keep trying I guess
maybe I was doing the same endings over and over. I mean, there's only so many opportunities and if one aint ready it aint ready. and I have no way of knowing how close my partners are to being ready

Trying to make Nia useful in the postgame was a mistake. Even with level 99 she doesn't do much damage and you'll waste a lot of overdrives getting good rares on her. Also her stupid YAHYAHYAHYAH in battle is annoying. I'm doing the zeke chronicles now

I would also like to know this. I've been putting 5 in each time, assuming you want it as high as you can get it. is that wrong?

Best sword of the 3

Anoyone else feels like Orion is harder the stronger you are? like when i first beat him i put 3 orbs before he went apeshit with the counters but after coming back to him with all blades at S+ at the first orb he is in Rage mode and he starts killing everything before i can fully build the cain attack

>Even with level 99 she doesn't do much damage

Even with ether cannons and +ether blades? I assume her damage with ether attacks would be acceptable since her ether stat was good. Maybe with +range she could actually stay out of AOE. Would be great if you could rely on the AI to stay at a safe range AND heal since just standing there at a distance using ether cannons seems like the most boring xenoblade experience possible

Try and keep it so you team only has 6 different elements with no triplicates. When doing a combo you will see a hit trigger from your allies. They can help you get up to the level 3 combo.

They gather special energy just like the player so don't count on say tora to get the 2 and the 3 special.

Ideally it would go something like this

>you start
>ally 1
>ally 2

Or even

>you
>ally
>you

Nevermind. Just took my own. wish the switch didn't take compressed-as-fuck screenshots and I wish Twitter didn't double-compress them

Higher idea stat = higher blade rarity

I got my last 4 blades within a few dozen rolls (mainly rare cores even) at 14 idea points. 4* units were just a bonus.

She can do 800k on the first attack with full ether cannons. She's food that user is just retarded

yeah I can get up to level 3 fine and then pass to someone else, but that only covers 2 element-endings. if it's the ending that matters, then we're fucked. What's the point of even having the different chains.

i believe that your idea total comes into play for the quality of the blade you draw but i can't produce evidence backing it up. Whatever you lean towards also has some influence on the element but I think the largest factor is your idea total if you want a rare blade period.

Huh. I must be doing things way wrong because I've only ever gotten one 4-star rare ever. My last several chunks of legendary core runs, i've boosted luck as high as I can get it and gotten nothing but 2-stars

He is. Once you get him to 60% he will topple/blowback you then fuck you sideways. If you go in with resistance to it he's still a joke

Is it worth it to replace Morag's Whips of the Chariot with Satellite Whips? I've beaten some of the superbosses (including the level 130 one) fine for the most part, but Morag has been having trouble keeping aggro.

>if it's the ending that matters

the ending is the only thing that matters. The ending element produce the orb of that element. If you take 2 different paths to a fire ender you'll get one (1) fire orb and the second ender is going to be weaker because the orb gives defense to that element.

>the level 130 one

I thought there was 2?

Learn to read a flowchart and look at the picture in

The one I fought was the one on Temperantia that needed a field skill. I don't know what the other one is.

I remember seeing a Light Element Poppi in a video some guy shared in this general but I have no idea how to get the Light Element Core for her, can somebody shed some light? I just want to have GOAT Poppi

what does this pose mean

The last thread made me think.

Logos is always associated with Jesus, but Malos is most definitely the Satan figure in this story.

what did Takahashi mean by this

>chickenhart is 120
My bad I remember incorrectly

I had around 800 luck at the time of rolling.

My strategy was boosting EVERY roll with 5 booster of the required element, then rolling some excess rare cores to refill my boosters by dismissing shitters. Rolling without max boosters is basically wasted.

i got it today. i listened to podcasts for 3 hours while playing stage 5 tiger tiger on easy. I actually got the light elemental core just as I got enough ether to finish upgrading the ether furnace for all 3

It's a random drop from level 5 tiger tiger big chest. To my knowledge it's completely random and it doesn't require any medals. Just get the big chest finish the stage and get lucky

thanks
I honestly just got extremely lucky with Tiger Tiger
I fucking suck at it, but just now I managed to beat Level 5 first time with all the chests and then beat level 3 with everything and got 77000 for Poppi Alpha to finally finish the affinity chart

>he got a perfect on level 5
>claims he's bad
I have ran it ~ 100 times and have only gotten perfects on stage 1/2

>gee Choco, how come Takahashi let you have TWO blade designs?

>revisionist history where jesus is a misguided prophet

well that sucks. what's available is what's available, I don't have control over that.