mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gunetwork.org/t9256-fo4anniversary-release-2016-2017-riot-police-gear
youtube.com/watch?v=6iF9bZLfeQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Always pick Wanderer for my Railroad codename
>tfw The Wanderer just happens to start playing on the radio as I enter HQ

Haha stupid redneck NCR hillbilly, this is Great Kahn thread now!

Its okay to be a ghoul

name 1 mod

>not "It's cool to be a ghoul"

kahn

Post your character

We get it. You're edgy just for the sake of being edgy.
Go be 13 some where else.

Nate and Nora a cute

Huh. TIL the handmade shotgun apparently has unique decals for legendaries.

Ignore my side of the trade window. I DON'T HAVE A SMOKING PROBLEM

Codsworth and Takahashi suddenly show up as females

Any idea what might've caused this? Only played round with body/face replacers (2k textures), no idea how this is affecting robots.

you made a Craig Ferguson

Is it just me or does this gun only have the ghoul-slayer legendary? I've literally never seen a different one.

Also it's got the exact same stats as the vanilla one, and therefore it's shit.

Actions shots are kewl, right guys?

I think I've seen nimble, incendiary and a few others. Didn't look at them to see if they had decals though.

What's that LAPD armor?

>think of outfiting my settlers with combat armor and stuff
>remember that they'll still have the same lines about how their backs hurt and farming
>don't outfit my settlers

Mine is so generic you don't even need to see the face. Kellogg's armor, newsboy cap and sunglasses aka babby's first fashion. I do love it though.

>Having settlers
I just set Sturges and them up with the basics, move all my shit to the red rocket and occasionally come back to grab purified water.

>No family time with Shaun

I thought that there was a mod that removed those lines.

>occasionally come back to grab purified water.
why though? survival?

>Hey old man wanna /ss/? Bring the synth.

This one:
gunetwork.org/t9256-fo4anniversary-release-2016-2017-riot-police-gear

Lol, I'm not sure where the line between being ironically edgy and being actually edgy is anymore. I thought about going for Lite Caeser salad dressing but in the Commonwealth (with better tech). Seemed unoriginal though.

My SS worked with every faction he could to try to find his son, after already witnessing his wife shot in the head. He tried to do the right thing with the railroad, but that doesn't even really turn out well when it's just people losing their whole identities or worse. In the end his son died anyway, and he had to destroy the Institute "For the good of the Commonwealth".

He then goes to Far Harbor with Nick to self this case and has to compromise every belief he has about the true virtue of the truth (Which I think is the strongest theme of the dlc).

And for anyone that has finished Far Harbor, You know there's nothing, you're just left with the consequence of your actions, whatever they were. So after some thinking he realized he truly has nothing left to fight for that's really his. He lost. The progression to jaded, cynical but not wholly uncompassionate raider just seems natural.

Horizon

What's a good mod for commando builds?

>why though? survival?
Yes.

>ghouls are now burn victims that occasionally have black eyes for some reason
>feral ghouls look nothing like them at all

*to solve this case

>feral ghouls can no longer talk

I wanna get rid of a ton of the shitty bushes, shrubs, and miscellaneous plants around my settlement. Scrap Everything seems like overkill, does anyone here use Spring Cleaning and how well does that work?

speaking of 's edge, what is your character's philosophy or reason for doing what they do in the world?

>Young, Hot Mama Murphy
>Robutts turned attractive slooty females
>A christmas tree
>In fucking January
Wtf is going on in your world?

>there are people who didn't rebuild the hull and didn't find the Red Death for the Mariner

where did the left shoulder go?

born on a mountain, raised in a cave, truckin and fuckin is all i crave

sexy immersion

bethesda animations

no, but seriously, why are they female

>Bring hancock to deal with his synth brother
>Him and Piper blast Geneva to death afterwards
>They both hated that and turn hostile on me even they killed her
This fucking game some times
They were better in NV.
Facial emotes during combat in 4 are really terrible.

>Maxson complains that Lyons lost sight of their real goal
>Maxson has also lost sight of it, just in a different way
>Danse embodies the good parts of both of their philosophies
Elder Danse is best ending.

Tiny Tina's Cookiepocalypse

>"fallout 4 has the best combat!"
>3/nv
>pull out gun
>you pull out the gun
>switch to other gun
>you pull out other gun
>run up to enemy with missile launcher
>they put it away and switch to a sidearm
>many weapons
>ammo types (nv)
>hit someone with super sledge
>they block but take damage through it and crumple like a paper bag
>can shoot weapons out of people's hands
>companions follow you and shoot things
>okay ai
>can tip cows

>4
>pull out gun
>you do a dumb animation while being shot at
>switch to other gun
>there's a delay
>run up to enemy with missile launcher
>they shoot at you point blank and take no damage
>tiny weapon pool
>no ammo types
>hit someone with super sledge
>they block it and take no damage
>can't target weapons at all
>companions can barely keep up and frequently miss
>ai is somehow worse
>can't tip cows
i dunno

After the death of Nora, he tried anything he could to bring back some semblance of the old world, he joined up with BOS because it made him feel at home, like when he was in the military before the war, all the while still trying desperately to look for his son.

Eventually he found Shaun and was disappointed in what he found, left the Institute as soon as he could, this 70 year old man wasn't the son he asked for. He followed the BOS through with their assault on the institute and when it came to time to put an end to his 'son' he found no joy in it.

With the institute destroyed he had no purpose or direction in life. He left the Brotherhood and decided to wander. He resented this world and everything it had became, everything it had done to his family. He took it out on the world around him, harassing settlers and traders, killing raiders, gunners, anyone just for the fun of it. In the end completely losing sight of what he fought so hard to try and preserve in the first place.

Boy, that was autistic. No one's going to read it so I don't know why i typed out that whole autism wall

(Angry barking)

No no it's totally fine, I feel autistic when I write up stories too. At the end of the day only contrarianon is going to shitpost at you about it

Capital Wasteland > Mojave Desert

prove me wrong

*Screaming in pain*

glowing sea > both

You're confusing weapon pool, ai capabilities and their mechanics to gunplay.
Most people say on this thread, or anywhere for that matter, will say Fallout 4 has the better gunplay, because it does. There isn't an argument to be made about that one.

What's with all the angry dog memes as of late?

Anyone have experience with that mod?

/v/ and reddit told me literally everything in and about new vegas is literally perfect

New Vegas + All DLC beats everything.

He promised his family he would protect them, that they would be safe, but he failed. He never even looks at synth Shaun because the boy's presence is a reminder of what his efforts got him.

Spent the main game Neutral Good. Would act more like an optimistic merc with a heart of gold. That gets crushed out of him with the end of the main quest. Goes to Far Harbor trying to do the right thing and halfway hoping to find a purpose. Tells Jule the truth, which goes terribly, which affects him heavily as he got attached to the Acadia synths.

Wants to believe in DiMA but is disturbed by what he uncovers. Begrudgingly helps DiMA assassinate and replace Tektus to save everyone He calls DiMA a monster, but is stuck when he is asked if he can live with himself being a monster. The truth about his actions in wiping out the institute now dawns on him.

His morals amounted to nothing. His efforts only made him a more dishonest, manipulative, and violent person. But he still has a very human, overdeveloped need for control so he's gonna satiate it by forcing everyone to play by his rules through the same means he has been cultivating through the entire game.

Persuasion. Intimidation. Violence.

Walked out of the Vault, got immediately sick to the point she couldn't walk.
Crawled into a corner of her old home and passed out with only Codsworth to look over her.
When the fever finally broke, she was a ghoul. Trying to find a way through the world she stumbled upon a man in a tram looking for help, he was gravely injured.

She tried to help him only to find he had tricked her into being a play thing for other's enjoyment. Thanks to Gage she managed to survive the whole ordeal. With fire in her veins she wanted to burn the entire commonwealth down. This wasn't the future she wanted or deserved, but its the one she got and she was going to burn it all down until it looked as horrifying as her face.

Eventually through adventuring she met people, and the started to warm to her and her ideals. They started to follow her, and others started to follow them. They cut a swath across the Commonwealth laying claim to it all.

Its now cut into tribal lands, lead by a war council, each tribe working with each other forming a brutal, but ultimately safer, and more prosperous one than she had found it.
Its okay user, we all feel autistic when put on the spot for it.

I read it, I liked it.

She originally became a lawyer to try to make policy changes to protect the environment and public health from corporate abuse. She heard about the stuff going on at Greentech and Halucigen and places like that, and wanted to protect people from them.

Nate went to war for a similar reason, just replace corporations with China and replace law with a gun. The idealistic young couple easily fell in love and planned to live happily ever after.

After the war, she still has that desire to help people, and sees the minutemen as the best way to go about that. She puts to use the little bit of firearms practice with Nate, and tries to make him proud by doing what he did, using a gun to protect people. Violence isn't really in her nature but the situation she finds herself in asks for it.

She wants to make Nate proud and she wants to protect people.

After meeting Cait and falling in love again, she has another reason to protect people, this one more personal.

She can't do much on her own, so the minuteman organization is a natural fit for her.

I didn't forget about you never getting your tits out

>All DLC
The DLC weren't even that great compared to the main story, user.
Dead Money was tedious and felt back-tracky but had a decent story and good characters with it.
Honest hearts would've been really lame if it weren't for Graham who was the only good character in the entire DLC.
Old World Blues was literally just 'go here do this and come back' and was bordering on 'lmao rick and morty dude' tier.
Although Mobius was a cool dude and the loot was really fucking nifty
And then there was Corridor walker 2281.

Nothing is perfect, user.

The CW is a desolate and empty stretch of land. The environment is imposing and intimidating, with devastation everywhere around. There's a scant handful of factions, and most of the common people are focusing heavily on just surviving.

The Mojave is a much brighter, more active and alive area. Far more is going on - New Vegas is a dazzling area, far bigger than anything anywhere in the CW. There's like a dozen different factions in and around the Mojave, all with their own goals, most of which have moved beyond basic survival into expansion, growth, progress. The common people can focus not only on simply making it from day to day but on improving things and actually focusing just a bit on entertainment and some luxury.

In the end neither one is better than the other, but FO3 paints a picture of a bleak waste that might someday hold a future, while FNV paints a picture of a thriving area with troubles just over the horizon.

Which is better or worse is entirely subjective.

Now if we go beyond just the landscape and start talking about personalities, activities, exploration, customization, and almost every other metric FNV blows FO3 entirely out of the water.

>dirty skin
>unwashed unkempt hair
>shitty face paint
>sociopathic violent raiders
>one of them is a ghoul

Ghoul Fool what the fuck did you do to me all 5 of these dirty fucks turn me on when they're like this

I posted in the /aco/ thread

>tfw the only romancable male companions w/o rotted teeth are Danse and Preston and only one can get the SS pregnant

I have a survival mode question.

In Survival Mode, eating raw food or drinking dirty water can get you sick, right? But there's the Lead Belly perk which can let you avoid the rads from those. But does Lead Belly do anything to fight illness?

Does that perk become mostly useless in Survival because eating / drinking dirty shit can still give you the aids?

Nice

Just looking for their son and helping out as many bpeople as possible on the way. They see themselves as the true last remnants of america, and it is their duty to restore it.

The future that their son wants, that the Institute wants, is not a future they can agree with. Human experimentation? Complete disregard for the life of those aboveground? Slavery? No. They are not the future of mankind, and most certainly they aren't what's best for the Commonwealth.

In the Minutemen and the Railroad, they see the shadows of the pre-war organizations they were a part of. It's almost therapeutic to work with them, to help them in this wretched world.

whew, that felt cringy af

Wut
Did Ulysses get upset at the white legs for... appropriating his culture??

Well whaddya know. This is actually kind of a neat little feature.

>tfw can't find any good high heeled bodysuit outfits

Having emerged from the vault, my SS is currently engaged in finding his son. But while he does so, he's worried that Sanctuary Hills is no longer a safe place to raise the boy. So he's actively fortifying a place further south, in the ruins of an old Drive-In Movie Theater. Once the boy is located, he'll have a safe and secure home that's near enough to the ruins that any supplies that can't be procured or made within the settlement can easily be scavenged.

Planning for the future, you know.

Yeah, it'd be great if that happend with every legendary in every gun. alas, it hasn't happened yet.

That perk is useless anyway due to how easy it is to acquire purified water and cook decent food. But to answer your question, yes, full blown aids.

>synths aren't even robots
oh for fuck's sake

>Did Ulysses get upset at the white legs for... appropriating his culture??
More or less.
He was the last of the tribe and they did it without knowing the reason behind the knots. Seeing them laughing with their painted faces reminded him of his dead tribe.

It awoke him to the idea of what joining the Legion really was, throwing away the Identities of your people for HIS (Ceaser's) ideology, and he could no longer stomach it.

Rape, bold choice. Def sufficient reasoning for being edgy.
I like bear hat guy
Cute

Yeah but I wanted to do a Bear Grylls style adventurer who'd journey out into the wastes with as little as possible so that I could subsist upon whatever I found out there (Mainly so I'd have a damn-near-empty inventory to load up with shit to bring back), and that perk seemed helpful for that.

>Building a house in which to raise the son you have yet to rescue
youtube.com/watch?v=6iF9bZLfeQs

In that case, roleplay it up and live with the AIDS. Feel the diseases for once instead of curing them the second they appear.

>Rape
No where in there did it say Rape. If you took "play thing" as being a sex toy, I was meerly referring to the gauntlet.
Seeing the bombs fall, your son stole nand your husband shot to all into a new world just to have your nose, ears, and so much of your skin fall off in very states of decay is more than enough to break someone's spirit, you don't need rape on top of it.
Beside, who'd rape a ghoul.

Yeah I don't really understand what Ulysses is talking about half the time

Well I mean I'm trying to justify the fact that my SS is still motivated by his son, but at the same time he's taking his sweet fucking time finding the kid because I'm building a bigass stronghold.

I don't know how to really justify that in an IC way.

The Divide > Glowing Sea > Capital Wasteland > Zion Canyon > Mojave Wasteland > The Commonwealth > The Pitt > Sierra Madre Villa > Far Harbor > Point Lookout (whatever that area was called)

>If you took "play thing" as being a sex toy
That is often how people mean by, yes.

>who'd rape a ghoul
Some of the customers at the Gomorrah I'd imagine.

>'Good boys and girls take their Med-X'
>suit keeps making me relapse
pls

Your SS uses Shaun as a reason to get up in the morning, but deep down he knows he's probably long dead if he can even be found. He's putting off his search with the excuse of building a home for Shaun because he doesn't want to face the possibly soul-crushing truth. You'll get some extra self-hate drama when they finally reunite and you find out Shaun's time is running out and you could have had more.

My best shot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe he's trying to build a safe space to raise his kid once he finds him?

Ooh, I got it.

My SS ventured into Boston on the way to Diamond City, but the incredible presence of Ghouls and Super Mutants nearly killed him (Which is true). Rather than going in alone and unprepared, he devoted time and energy into helping the minutemen (Which I was doing for the XP mainly, to get Local Leader level 2) and building up a secure stronghold from which I can prepare carefully before getting myself killed trying to find him.

Did a write up a few threads back but since I've declared myself dead I can't post
I enjoy the world you've built for yourself, I would not mind a quest involving clearing five dungeons each with those "Councillors" as end bosses

>Far Harbor
>that low
>great atmosphere and terrific score

naaawww

Turn off your pipboy sometime.

>divide higher than glowing sea
Nah, sorry. The Divide has a nice atmosphere but it really doesn't capture the same alienation that the Glowing Sea does.

Eh, I just don't really like swamps, although tbf it's better than the Villa.

more

Glowing Sea has two major flaws:
>not enough locations and actual things in it (just bare stretches of nothing)
>not as dangerous as advertised
Fuckin hell, you get

>there are people

>>not enough locations and actual things in it (just bare stretches of nothing)
that's the fucking point

So where's a good source for Aluminium outside of the Corvega plant? I've stolen all the coolant caps and hubcaps in there and I could really use some more.