>General VR resources
vrwiki.wikispaces.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_reality_headset
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_virtual_reality_headsets

>Oculus rift setup guide
pastebin.com/QgHwLq8R

>Htc Vive setup guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR applications/games (needs update)
pastebin.com/KgBr4kCh

>VRChat resources and tutorials
pastebin.com/X89faD2r

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/taii4
youtube.com/watch?v=IdMZgpzxEPw
sketchfab.com/models/371a3e2528ab4e07b81b6b4c7aaff574
sketchfab.com/models/0b4daab79cb44e5798a00d00cf138b2b#download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder: You aren't part of the Inner Circle™!

Is it not possible to both hug and fug

I'd rather be in the Outer Circle™ thank you very much.

what the fuck is this cat creature
i mean its cute but what is it

that is a forbidden technique

Anyone else getting a failure to upload right now?

you really think the fucking anime discord is some kind of inner circle? they literally try to recruit here like every other thread.

I shall release the forbidden seal and learn said technique, then!

>xth for literally everyone is a streamer

streamable.com/taii4

I ran into him later on and he added me and we went on fun lewd adventures. Didn't know he streamed until much later. People seem to like lewd loli

Not him but I've been here for several days now and have not seen a Discord link yet.

reminder to delete limited dissolve shape keyed mesh!

reposting in a fresh bread:
How do I add an override to activate a dynamic bone collider when I trigger a hand animation? I want to do some overrides in my hands so I can flash people my pantsu.

>People seem to like lewd loli
Hmmmmm

Failures and red error men.

It's easier to make a custom mesh shapekey that controls your skirt when you make a specific hand gesture near your skirt area than to create dynamic colliders that rely on accurately moving the bones of the skirt.

This is all you need to know for now:
youtube.com/watch?v=IdMZgpzxEPw

If you want to know more, watch the anime.

>tfw will never complete my avatar join in on this because VRChat keeps failing

as a blender brainlet who's only picked it up because of vrchat, how would I do that? I was just going to use inward facing colliders to grip the bones at the tip of the skirt and lift it

what the fug

Not him but
>those clips
OK you convinced me, I'll watch it.

>I was just going to use inward facing colliders to grip the bones at the tip of the skirt and lift it
Oh that's actually quite smart. Yeah go try that first I think that is a better plan and much more realistic.

>That awful facerig stream window

Why even include it?

I don't know how you'd make the shape key exactly, but some few models come with it. The idea is to have a shapekey (the same thing that gives you facial expressions on hand gestures) where the skirt front is lifted up. Then you can trigger the shape key with your hand gesture. I'm guessing you wont be able to make that animation smooth? Or could you move the keyframes beyond a one frame animation and it still work?

Does she have fucking goat eyes?

have fun

Same reason people have fucking useless facecams on their stream I suppose

I've got the colliders up but how do I hook them up to only become active when making a fist?

I watched the first episode last night, does the dialogue ever stop being terrible?

w-what does this mean
is it sad

msot components have a little box to disable them and then enable them via checkbox

anime tends to have terrible dialogue so I doubt it

Wait, sorry. What are inward facing colliders and why would they work? And why would you only want them active when making a gesture?

I think you will need to learn how to program and edit the Dynamic collider script directly for that.
Add a "if shape key = hand fist gesture" or something like that in the correct language.

I guess it's one way to keep chat from asking what avatar you're using every 5 minutes.

the greater the despair, the greater the hope that is born!

Please no.

>says no to anime
>posts wojack
go back tou/r/ist

DON'T SPOIL YOURSELF JUST GO WATCH IT

>those nyas

Cancer

>What are inward facing colliders and why would they work?
they attract dynamic bones instead of repulse them, so instead of using outwards to, say, brush hair aside on your head, you can use inwards to grab pieces of clothing
>And why would you only want them active when making a gesture?
so I'm not ruffling my skirt everywhere when I'm just walking around
>I think you will need to learn how to program and edit the Dynamic collider script directly for that.
shit. I've never coded before. this is gonna be painful

Holy shit, I was not aware of this. I will try it. Thanks user.

Chaika!

Does my avatar's >20k bypass look too obvious? It's over 50k tris

I believe the implication here is he has watched it and wishes to forget "that feel" as they say

I've noticed. When I went to the anime viewing thing that tupper does they all shilled the anime discord. I don't really see the point of discord with this game. I'd rather coordinate in this thread to meet people so I'd know that they're from here.

if thats the case i apologise.

i want chaika ;_;

It was nice, but still potatoes get the 2017 AOTY spot.
Manga is better.

if you get the collider to work only when gesturing let me know how, I'd rather kill myself than learn coding desu

>Does my avatar's >20k bypass look too obvious?

Yes, but normies don't know the difference. Just don't bring it up and you should be fine. If you hear people whine about lag it's probably you.

keep under 60k my man and ur good

I personally know the guy that created that live2D avatar. He would want that mad mop dough.

I'd say only people who have rigged the same model could instantly tell. As someone who originally put it down to 19998, I can immediately tell.

how do i do lewd tongue

is it bad that my go-to model is a Pokémon?

What's 'potatoes'?

The one where the characters dab in the OP.

Girls last tour / Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou.

thats a good one, im personally place it second

Which one

Also where's everyone at tonite?

xray flash light is all it takes, they are in that room. Mods have one.

How are there rooms with like 50-60 people in them? Even when the map has a cap of 30.

A japanese guy in fukai jou had an avatar of one of the stone statues, he was very cute

friends join and then their friends join

You have to go back.

NEETs are destroying my graphics card wit their perfect waifus.

getting medium and long skirts to not collide/clip with legs is the most tedious bullshit i know why everyone prefers short skirts

Medium long/skirt with pantyhose are A+ so I believe in you user

a Floatzel

Spats > Everything

Whats the best way to fix sunken in shoes?

Work with the Y axis on the transformer component?
Somebody said i should work with the Y axis on the avatar descriptor instead.

I'd fuck it.

I WANT TO LEWD NANACHI

"Hey I don't know if you meant for it to be like that, but your avatar is all black." really? wow thanks for telling me, its not like im just testing it in the mirror you fucking retard.

you all unironically sound like transsexuals in denial

>Camel toe

y'know, you could just say "thanks" instead of being a passive agressive asshole about someone jusut trying to help, user.

Rockin a i5 4690k 3.5ghz and GTX 970 would I notice more of an upgrade from cpu upgrade or gpu? Was gonna do a gpu one since I wouldn't have to upgrade my mobo then but I heard VRChat requires cpu more than GPU so now I'm not sure

Whose the real retard for testing in a populated instance?

Overclock your CPU, you definitely do not need a new one.

You should just wait until next year's CPUs that fix that one bug. Upgrading for a dumb VR game isn't worth it.

Everyone says this to me in game, why do you need to be a fag to want to be a cute anime girl?

Both your CPU and GPU are shit for VR. Upgrade both.

Yeah, It's way easier to go through the work of making sure I'm alone rather than just teleporting to the mirror.
all i did was tell him to shut up and i know, i was completely aggressive and not passive.

>1.6 year old GPU
>shit for VR

Thank God VR is just a meme

devil's canyon isn't going to be taking a hit to performance. It's ivybridge and below that are going to be suffering

has anyone created an Iron Giant model? I can't seem to find any that work

How do I fix this problem with eyes texture not showing up in unity?

he's fucking you retard

He's fucking him?

I hope he's wearing a condom

Adjust the the materials from opaque to transparent/cutout and adjust accordingly.

A lot of the people here are trannies who got booted out of ss13 and slg communities

I was curious how it would turn out with 1/6th the polygons

>tfw you type fast and forget words
happens all too frequently

>had to overclock my CPU just to get back to my old FPS in most games

fucking Intel

ss13? slg? what the fuck are those?

I know we already have two erping faggots from /xivg/ here.

Did that nothing change. Even change the shader to rainbow and it still look the same

Why does everyone have intel CPUs, just get a Ryzen :^)

sketchfab.com/models/371a3e2528ab4e07b81b6b4c7aaff574
sketchfab.com/models/0b4daab79cb44e5798a00d00cf138b2b#download

Are you just lazy?