Why does Veeky Forums think bean is such a shit coin

Why does Veeky Forums think bean is such a shit coin.

it's a fucking bean, if it was even a piece of bread i'd be slightly less against it, but a fucking bean

yeah, it is kind of a fucking bean. u know like, "thats peanuts" except they're beans, almost the same, possibly worse actually

Because most people are simply scared of the bean

>he traded it all of a bag of magic beans
Life is not a fairy tale, you're just fucking gullible and bought a shitty cryptocurrency that was being shilled hard. Now it's going to cost over 33,000 USD for a coin with nothing but shill memes for advertisements and sad sacks like yourself to get to just 40 satoshi. You don't know what you're doing. Get over it.

We're building a wall to keep beaners OUT and you want to invite them in

Not only that, but the sell orders keep pouring in. I won't buy this coin until it's 4 sat again. My order to sell at 10 will be placed immediately after. Do you know how I know it won't go past 10? Because it's a pump and dump coin, and it always will be.

The company I work with in central London is making a push for this to go mainstream UK in July. They will be investing 20 btc in one afternoon and have ordered 2400 of the paper wallets until the androin/ios apps take off. The plan is to introduce this generation to crypto currency and make it spendable on the high street. The beanstore will be coming in June too. Not telling you the name of the company though as I want you to watch the 20 sats dip come and go and not buy in :)

lmao ok pajeet

Because the name is so fucking funny

Fucking beaners

post beans being molested

the level of shilling a shitcoin receives on Veeky Forums is inversely proportional to it's inherent quality

>have ordered 2400 of the paper wallets
lol. No they haven't

THE BEAN WILL RISE AGAIN

Just wait till paper wallets are out.
When the cartoon is out, the bean will rise to heights it has never reached before.

Realistically all it would need is 20k to pump like crazy... Not sure why more people aren't in on this... It's like $5 for 100k...

Neither will happen. You sound as plausible as infowars news-feed.

Bean is Poswallet minus the scam.

You'd better not be fucking around, I'm about 1,400,000 beans in, I'm in it to win.

yall are gonna regret trashing the #1 family friendly crypto.

Bill Gates and I are having a laugh on his yacht right now buddy. You're creative I'll give you that. I just sincerely hope this board isn't stupid enough to fall for this trash. Unfortunately they are.

because ura fukin kike.

They just opened their facebook and tumblr pages TODAY. The normies are coming and with them bean is gonna get PUMPED af. The devs resurrected an project and started working on FULL TIME only THIS MONTH.
I'll be licking your salty tears in the coming months and I'll enjoy every moment, you salty, impatient anti-beaner.

You seem really upset right now. If you really didn't care about making a point on a shill thread, you would have just forgotten about it instead of coming back to this thread hours later to see if you got the last word in. You're transparent, and you fucked up. You bought a shitcoin and nobody wants to buy your bag. GET OVER IT.

Because the logo is stupid.
I only base financial decisions on the logo design.

I bought at 11 sat kek.
But whatever, keep coming and telling me how it's all over, It's not like you have anything useful to do anyway.

This is 100% true.

This is also true.

How can you not love the bean? You've got to be a real shitty person to want to see BeanMan suffer. So what if my $20 turns into $10, I fuckin' love the bean bro.

bought @ 15 exited at 30. as was intended.

>mfw i realized this shit has been around for 2015 and is a stale meme
>mfw still made money off the last pump

Keep in mind they were supposed to release the roadmap at the end of April but didn't, so whenever that comes out I'd expect bean to go over 30 SATs once more