/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Tacticool Operations Edition

Stale Bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire
>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XeNKhm09Q88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are people here who use tanks exclusively for shitting and not playing Tony Hawk's Pro Khanjali
youtu.be/XeNKhm09Q88

Yeah, the Bunker is a pretty great location. Right in the middle of the map, basically. Buy that, the MOC, and all 3 of the Bunker upgrades for ez passive cash

As for the apartment, it's honestly my favorite. Up until yesterday, I thought it was the cheapest high-end apartment for Heists. The one in Del Perro Heights beat it out in price, but it's only $30k or so more for the Tinkle Tower apt. Great location being right in the middle of the city and right next to a great location to hide from the cops with the tunnel used in the Jewelry Store heist in Story mode

I just started playing after taking a break. Last time I played was Import/Export.
How do I use the Facility/Bunker/Hangar to make dosh?

you don't. just use i/e

doing heists on pc.
name: humanmethgame

Okay, but how do they even function?

>boss walks in the front door
>he doesn't move for 2 minutes
>suddenly he twitches
>doesn't move for 2 minutes again
>this continue for almost half an hour
>finally runs up to my desk
>asks me for 15 ego chasers
>runs to his back desk to jerk off

I hate him so much

post your character because your characters are cool

Steal supplies until your Supply meter is full. Do shenanigans here and there until your Supply meter is empty. Rinse and repeat until your stock gets to $700k and grab some friends to help you out with the big sale for an ez $1,050,000

There was an effort.

Top 5 shitters in gtag?

>Facility
They're new heists.
>Bunker
Passive Income similar to MC Businesses.
>Hanger
Basically Crates but with planes.

'kay

here’s my waifu

If you say they are.

1st for Not a tranny

Good to see those hormone treatments are finally starting to pay off for Paige. Still a ways to go but miles better than he looked before.

I want to punch her ingame and you in real life. Mutt.

k

Best plane for smuggling?

>Decide to do the truck hailing CEO job cause I’m bored and wanna try something different
>Call MOC and hook the cab up to the trailer
>The alert goes out to the other 8 or so people in the server
>Level 300 fag immediately activates ghost organization and unzips his deluxo
>Fires a fuckton of rockets at me but MOC cab shrugs them off
>Dont know if he ran out of rockets or realized it was futule
>Flys down low and tries to shoot me with the deluxos machine guns
>Kill him with AP pistol
>Deliver the trailer
>Fag goes into passive and fucks off

Why are people like this?

He's spent dozens of hours getting those toys and wants to show them off.
Also Air Freight is much better.

Explain the deluxo backwards glitch for idiots, please

another day another grind

Why is air freight better

He definitely ran out of rockets. I bet most of those missiles hit the trailer which is invincible. The cab can take an insane amount of beating and the Deluxo only has about 20 or so missiles, really small amount but that cab can tank it.

Why don't you just drive real fast?

>want to change vehicle warehouse.
>Have to sell all cars

Fuck

Just 11 in-game hours until your new warehouse user!

Ultralight/Carbin Prop or Akula
OTR with on foot collected items is too good

>drive fast
>enemies follow
>WUOAAAAAAOOOOWWWWW
>NPCs get spooked and crash into your car, causing damages
>sultan squad catches up and rapes your car for 20K+
>don't get there any faster

Easier to just stand firm and blast them all with a rifle. You can use rockets but they get pricey after a while.

You could also just sell a car in a populated lobby, suspend GTA5.exe for 10 seconds, then resume with everyone gone and no NPCs.

>he's been trying to join on us for 2 weeks and when he finally did it he wouldn't leave passive

except to avoid paying your daily 'taxes' you need to leave and find a new lobby after selling your 2nd car, then if you arent in a friendly lobby you wont be able to source a car or do VIP work in timely fashion. Selling a car is easy because you can just take the highway and typically people take too long to catch up, but that whole 20 min downtime is wasted if youre in a lobby with people who are bored or even a simple modder who thinks hes being 'funny' by smacking himself into your car so it maxes out the repair in 5 seconds.

No the fastest and best way is to just be in a solo lobby and grind like that. I have to keep explaining this to everybody who suggests the same thing like they know some shit when they dont.

>Get altitude
>Hold gas button
>Switch to car mode
>Flip backwards
>Roll upright
>Switch to hover mode
>Hold flight button for a couple seconds
>Make sure to keep holding gas button
>Enjoy super speed
It might take a couple tries, I can't always do it the first time.

SC Name: TheBigDaddy209

Platform: PS4

Reason for wanting to join: want to stack money with like minded men of culture and go for doomsday criminal mastermind achievments to settle my trophy autism

which window would be the best, to break through, to get into this house, and why?

goofy mane

I don't have 12k in upkeep so it doesn't matter.

>works on my machine

literally get out and stop posting then. I pay 20k a day if I didnt find a new session.

while people are bitching about upkeep

>bunker costs 8000 a "day"
>doesn't even pay out as well as i/e content

great work rockstar

>upkeep is substantial enough to keep legitfags even more on edge

I personally can't wait for the 30k upkeep castle in the sky

More likely than anyone thinks.

submarine MOC when?

next big update probably, i mean we got land air now all we need is sea

Probably next update, although they'd have to do something interesting with the sea as there's fuck all out in the ocean. In my 3 years of playing gtao, I think I've only ever seen people use boats for fun maybe 5 times max. Except for when the yachts came out, but everyone got bored of that shit pretty quickly.

Does the Stromberg have bullet resistant glass?

no

Its fine though because its basically free money after a while. It takes 3-4 days to go through a full stock but it returns that mney easily enough. I just wish you didnt have to go back to that fucking bunker just to see if its done or not. Same with the coke business. Having to keep track of these timers mentally us gay

Haven't played in a long time (around Heists I think) but recently started playing again. What's the best way to make money now?

There's 3 more Criminal Mastermind challenges now for Doomsday Heists.
Hop to it.

How do I stop or atleast bait out the ai that swarms you when exporting?
Import/Exporting Cars

Play on a session with other people, then use Resource Monitor to disconnect yourself as you start the export.

if i have no friends to help i can just direct the collection and sell whatever top cars I want, right?

Watch your map for when the car you're exporting gets far enough away from your warehouse that the AI spawns in. Mark it in your head, because they always come at the same distance, and then take out the three to four waves of enemies that come. It doesn't take long to learn, and eventually you'll be able to proxy mine one route and only have to worry about the other car

Appreciate the pic. Gonna get started on this.

>tfw feeling guilty because been living off hundreds of millions of glitchbux and see legit people grinding and making money the normal way

as long as you aren't blowing them up, it's fine

Adding to , scout around your warehouse and look for a good location to make a hold out at the correct distance away from your warehouse, even if it's the wrong way. Practice setting up there. For me at the docks, this happens to be the far tip of the dock where my warehouse is. Worst case my export car eats a single bullet, 9/10 times I get away with no damage.
or just use a cargobob and fly over the fools

Are any of the Mark 2 Assault Rifles worth it/an upgrade at all?

>have set myself up in the perfect karma zone for a ban after glitching money and helping people by giving them high heist cuts and helping people in freeroam get vehicles or crates

no only the revolver, pump shotgun, combat mg and heavy sniper are worth upgrading

Blue dude has the best dab of them all

Friendly reminder that the only difference stat wise between the vanilla and the mk2 is 2 more damage

>feeling guilty about no longer have to worry about Rockstar's jewery
>not joining Heists and telling the host to take all of your cut for himself because you don't need it
Quit moping.

Help them out sometime. If they speak English, and you've got nothing better to do, throw them a bone and help them with a supply or a source. Or listen to and leave them alone, no need to beat yourself up over it.

"Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, then at least do them no harm. For theirs is already a hard lot."

I wish I could spawn the cargobob nearby like I can the Buzzard. Then maybe I'd actually use it for I/E

Personal cargobob? I gotta check all the warehouses and see which one has the nearest personal aircraft spawn, might make for an actual best one to pick.

Is that the Elysian Island warehouse? Personally, I prefer to take the road off of the island, but not up onto the highway. When you come up to the T-intersection is where the enemies spawn, and you can climb on top of the containers to the right, under the on-ramp, and take cover. From that spot you can mine the road on the right to stop them coming that way, and shoot the straight through the windshield when they come from the left (which also forces them to crook from going right-to-left around a corner to going left-to-right). Probably quicker than your spot

>try to source a car
>modder sets my car to maximum damage

Yup, elysian. You can get them through the windshield here too, they all round the corner from the far side of the building if you game the spawns right, it's just that I'm a crap shot. I'm typically done in 2-3 minutes, but the one time I actually was able to clip all 16 through their windshields I was done in a minute thirty. I've taken to just leaving a cargobob in the fuckhuge open area around the warehouse and just using that though. Going to buy one soon.

Heavy sniper with explosive rounds is orgasmic.

fuck whichever one of you chumps told me to hold out and kill the NPCs during the export mission. i've killed 100+ goons so far and there was no end to them

Not sure what the fuck you're doing, there's only 4 waves of two cars
Do you have the cheap warehouse? Did you start a gang war with the mexicans who live outside it?

Sounds to me like you're full of shit

Here's a map of the aircraft spawn points. Cross-referencing it with a warehouse map should tell you what you need to know.

>they're all garbage if you intend on picking up a helicopter because they only decided it for planes

Thanks, it looks like Elysian Island and El Burro Heights are the best for those looking to use Personal Cargobobs. Owning Elysian, I can say it looks like one of those spawns is actually within the range before the sultan squad spawns.

Nothing else seems to have anything remotely close. I'll find out if Elysian Island is within range tomorrow, someone else with El Burro needs to check theirs.

After doing the i/e glitch, i get to work again by switching to SP, rebooting, and then directly booting to mp, right?

Saints row 5

Which is worse quality, this picture or this next one

Your childhood memories

Piggybacking on this, what are the wayd to help poorfags earn money?
Heist cuts, MC drug sales and missions, the 2x Lester contact missions rn, driving collection cars for the bonus, splitting VIP job cash, any I'm missing?

both of them are shit

First one is higher res so I guess that one.
Also I think you basically covered ways to help them earn money. Thanks too because if I want to help a newfagt earn money it's helfpul to know ways of doing it other than forcing them through heist meatgrinders.

switch to sp, load a save then you can do it again

Does this actually work? I've still been booting up the game every time and if this saves me even a few minutes from having to boot it up again that's amazing.

That's the power of the xXxboxonexXx I guess

First one is Xbox screenshot uploaded online, second one is snapmatic

There's a little known and used option in the interaction menu to give cash after jobs. But you have to actually have cash, not just in your bank, so I keep a few hundred grand to sprinkle on my new friends whenever possible

Also bounties on people and having them ride shotgun in my Hunter is cool too