So do you like warriors?

How are the defenses coming along?

Hero king

>that gordin voice
fuck me lol

Bride Lucina.

Groom probably

Waifus are shit, especially yours

Does anyone have that list comparing the Gaiden songs to SoV's?

>help, we don't know how to use mages

No

Last repost, then I'll permanently kill myself.

These three have been carrying me hard through the early game, but I'm still curious on who should be the 4th member. Any ideas and suggestions for them? Keep in mind I'm a f2p and I'm only 3 weeks into the game.

Other units I have to spare are a +ATK Reinhardt/Soleil/Mae 4*, a +ATK -HP Micaiah, a +SPD-DEF Sothe, a really bad Sigurd, BRoy from that free banner, a Ryoma, a loli Tiki and a Lucina. And yes, I only rolled 2 times in the Radiant Dawn banner.

Why do people run one unit arena?

He already has one.

>max is 153 points
you can do better than that buddy

Yes, but only because of the Heroes maps it gave us.

Should I do it?

It's rare, so savor it

What about my son

Should I?

>Finally have flying team.
>Absolutely stomp through the chain challenges with them, including the fucking bullshit 11 and 12 chapter.
Yeah, people who don't think fliers are S++ Tier are fucking dumb. Not having to worry about terrain is the best feeling ever.

they thought trenches can stop cavs

NADA
NIL
NOTHING
FUCK ALL

how do you guys get defenses?
post secrets.

>Smash Marth
>Wavedash as an exclusive B skill
>Pass, Hit and Run, and Grimoire effect combined

drink the waer *hic*

Groom or Summer

Best Echoes female(s) to max out? By "max out" I mean use a Pitchfork, but keep the same progression line. So far I did Silque and Matilda, now I'm wondering whether to do a flier or one of the priestesses.

If they're able to even get matched against a single 4 star Beruka in arena, they're probably only using one unit themselves.

Not a lot of team diversifying you can manage if you only have one unit.

>Carrot Axe Sheena
Why do people do this?

youtu.be/OdU9t5nA64g

Haha yes!

I picked up FEH yesterday and I can't put it down. I'm trying to build a team to take on vs level 40 stuff. The band I got that are strong is Sothe/Micaiah/Roy/Brave Lyn/Raven/Fir/Sharena.
Which 4 should I use?

roll for free? Always, you might get some fodder.

That dancer may get you across the trench, but does it get you what you really want?

Who are you rolling for?

Maybe Miccy to fuck Cavs and Armors

where's pelleasanon

RIP

Which flying mage did you use? And I see that Airzura, don't you lie

at least free roll

>Azura realizes the story in her games is shit and that she's commonly seen as a bad plot device
>Royal Hoshidan sake reserve disappears within weeks
poor water

Why does gamewith only have him rated 6.5? Don't they have any sense of aesthetics?

>going back to uni tomorrow
>won't have as much time to shitpost with my friends on /feg/

Feels real bad mang

I regret so much not rolling for Tharja, fuck.

SCorrim redmilla, airzura, and cherche

Work hard shitpost hard nerd

You don't really have too good of options for red/green. You're stuck with 2 of the worst sword units, and Raven who's average without a lot of work put into him. Sothe, Micaiah, and Brave Lyn are all pretty great though. I guess Roy would do a little better than Fir since with Triangle Adept, he can at least take on green units fairly well.

Try different combinations yourself and see what works for your playstyle.
Fir and Roy will always disappoint you though.

Just have a high enough bst team that you face people who'll quit after losing a unit. I get multiple defenses every week.

In general. Not expecting a full roll, since 3 might be greens.

No one in particular. Next Arena season units are coming tonight. Maybe Micaiah since I like another blue mage

groom or pantsless

He is fucking shit
Only redditors like him

We'll always be here you feggot

He's got the HP heavy stat distribution of a launch unit.

Should've been a blue armor mage.

>muh redditors

kys

we're not your friends.

Brave Lyn is considered somewhat more than adequate. Use her, Micaiah, Roy and Raven so you've got all 4 colors. Or just use whatever has the highest rarity, i.e. Sothe instead of Raven.

Also you might want to save orbs until March due to a potential 1-year anniversary event.

twitter.com/Pondinartor/status/951828726559510529

Theres nothing really special about him and his stats aren't distributed that well

You’re not our friend fuck off

WTF BROS /FEG/ IS LAUGHING AT US

How else will he run panic ploy?

Feg really hasn't been all that shitposty recently. What changed?

Raul got banned

Winter break is over.

Make sure to play in class with volume at max so everyone can hear Sharena say FIRE EMBLEM

It's me again!

I run almost the same team, except for Elincia instead of Camilla. Shit is completely broken, I didn't even need to use horses in the end, and it makes most defense maps completely trivial.

>tfw no idea how i cleared 11-5 lunatic the first time
>can't clear it a second time
im bad

Keep them as a fantastic arena armor core and them just raise the Askr trio so you can guarantee yourself a fourth unit who's always a bonus.

You can easily bounce between 19 and 20 with this kind of score(Assuming you eventually upgrade your seals to 3). That's just with Alfonse.

If you're a F2P and still new, I recommend investing heaviest into that Effie, she'll be the easiest to merge, and merging gives you the most arena score.

>Mystery of the Emblem reveals that the first king of Archanea was just a random thief who stole the Shield of Seals from the Fane of Raman
>The Fire Emblem's chest-opening effect in the Archanea games makes Marth the closest thing we have to a Thief Lord

Good lore desu

wrong thread mah boi

literally blacked

Tharjafag ain't here.

Cherish it while you can. Like any cancer, he can return at any time.

Zelgius is a big guy.

do IVs get rerolled if i promote an unit star?

>Christmas break for kiddies ends
>Mexican got deported
>FEH got some content, even just a little

Oh, yay, good job. Not like everyone has a flier team to get pass that bullshit CC. Seriously, my only decent fliers are Minerva and her Whitewings. No Cordelia I have are worth the Firesweep sacrifice, and I don't have Death Blow fodder for Cherche

Where is that arena score calulator?

Not just him, retarded crossposter went absolutely insane and got himself banned too.

What arena score calculator are you using?

I wish I had Elincia, but redmilla is growing on me a lot. With fort + defbond + hagoita, she tanks some crazy hits.

No

Did he actually get banned? Why?
He's been annoying for the longest time now, so he had to have done something shocking

Who the FGO poster?

Save up orbs and roll more for Zelgius, He pretty much will slot in well enough in your team and the four will be unstoppable. Not to mention he'll be an arena bonus unit and the best one for score.

Every Tiamo you have is worth the Firesweep sacrifice.

not as big a guy as daddy Surtr

twitter.com/MiyaDrawsArt/status/937545514882617344

Dated, but Faye a cute.

You don't really need a 4th member since arena will consist of your best 3 + bonus unit, but if it had to be anyone I'd roll for NY Azura right now. A flying dancer with guidance would give your team a ton of mobility.

no, there is no way to reroll IVs

My cherche doesnt have DB yet.
Honestly, Scorn is the biggest part of the team.

Smash King

Special : Shield Breaker - 2 CD Luna, cannot SI

A skill : Flashing Blade
B skill : Wavedash(literally just a reskinned Warp Powder/Grimoire effect), cannot SI
C skill : Taunting Ploy - Enemies in cardinal directions with HP 1

To powercreep elincia we need:

>Flier with more than 37/39 so that it can match amiti

Best bros

Holy hell, THAT'S why? No wonder this place has been chiller than usual. Thank fuck for that.