I miss her.

I miss Mord and his wife.

Daily reminder to smite Runetumors.

i love shadownegros so much!
shadownegros are strong!

I will make her grow big and strong!

until she can mate press bahamut!

Am I the only one who prefers the dub?

Morde is a cuck, Urd always paired better with storms.

>Oz
>now only reduce the cost of the spells she draws and reduce them to 2PP instead of 1PP

>Illusionist
>2/1 stat

>Ceres
>3/2 stat

>Thane
>Fanfare: necromancy(6): summon 2 wights, gain last word: put a wight king into your hand

>Eachtar
>only the zombie he summons has rush, no more +2/+0

>Khawy
>destroy a random enemy follower instead of the one with the highest attack

>Aisha
>necromancy effect cost 20 shadows

>Salamander's breath
>remove enhance

>Dread Sea's Queen
>19PP, cost 1PP less for each card in your hand, including this card

>Temple's summit
>is not a 1/1 token instead of an amulet

>Israfil
>8/8->6/8, effect does not damage face anymore

>Master Mage Levi
>now deals 2 damage instead of 3 (both normal fanfare and earth rite

How to tier 0 Forest in 1 post.

>Haven and Sword don't really have any way to cheat PP that I can think of off the top of my head.

Sword had a follower that has 5PP stat (2/6) that can pull 8PP worth of followers.

I also can't think of anything for haven.

Yeah remember the last time they nerfed 12 cards at the same time.

the meta is pretty balanced though

aether. lion and eagle can be discounted

>he is still mad about 50% winrate craft
How can one be this assblasted over lunacraft?

Balanced my ass. The top class of both unlimited and rotation has almost 1 quarter playrate while the least played class has 2.5% and 5.9% respectively.

This is the most imbalanced meta in the history since I don't recalled any time in the history that the least played class has such a low playrate.

>finish win 4 daily before evolve 5 times daily
Thank you, unlimited aggro blood

I lost :(

wtf nerf Skull Ring?

>12.1% to 18.4% is a quarter
Do you even statistic?

Can anyone concede to me for the private match quest?

Please concede

>Aether
My dude, she's 1/4 worth of cheated mana on 6. That's the definition of worthless. She's only worthwhile very late, and even then, you have to DELAY your drop, which beats the whole point of cheating mana. Sword has Gawain, which helps you cheat out commanders, which is shit. Arthur isn't much of a mana cheat, unless you count unfair stats as mana cheat, which puts over half the viable cards in the category like Otomeme, and 2pp 1/4s.

Standard Haven and Blood both dipped as low as 2% playrate and 40% winrate. Ironically, Forest and Rune were the best decks then too.

outskulled

Thanks again Jeannu

Fuck you.

Who is that "do it for her" character for you? Who keeps you doing your dailies?

>12.1% to 18.4%
Where do you even get your stats from?

Cerb. I don't feel like climbing even at 6K MP because I still don't have her.

I need to save my gold so I can pull her next expansion.

Illya is the strongest afterall

The same place that idiot got his number from.
>only one craft above quarter because pet class
>NO NOT BALANCED META

well it makes sense that blood players have nothing to do but to play unlimited buffing their numbers there

the main problems imo the weakness of rotation blood and of portalcraft in the both modes and it needs buffs which they never do

We'll finally have a good hag replacement. Bara bird man is alright, but he's only acceptable to play for storm. Fateshit need not apply.

isn't see suppose to release her leader next month? I remember seeing promotional images of it, but I don't remember the exact date.

she might be whale alt leader tho.

Aether's mana cheat is mostly irrelevant. Aether's main selling point is to pull whatever you want from your deck depending on your max PP. Not having a specific card you want in hand and being able to fetch it and put it into play with Aether is a huge deal.

No rewards for top 1k this month right? Am I getting to GM just for the glory?

She will be the 0.03% along with Fairy Princess just like the rest, unless KMR decided to be an ass once again. Like, it wouldn't surprise me after they gave us 0.03% 10 vial

I am trying to find the standard stats that you are claiming from shadowlog but I never see anything drop below that 5%, let alone 2%. Also Haven was very popular back in standard so to claim that it has 2% playrate at any point is a very major claim that you've made.

>I claimed that top class has almost 1 quarter playrate
>rune is the top class
>it has 23.4% playrate

Are you blind or having double digit IQ?

NERF EACHTAR

So I pulled 2 anime Chronos leggos

Are there any hip decks I can run him in?

GM rewards are always the second month of the expansion.

Remember that Oz cheating 17pp and doing 5 damage to both leaders on turn 7 is busted and should be nerfed right now but Queen pumping 27-30pp and doing 12-16 damage on turn 6 is well balanced.

>only on craft
>not even 30+% like WLD
>OH NOES THIS IS NOT BALANCED
This is your first or second month into this game?

One is incredibly consistent and has no counter.

>comparing this to spawn bullshits

Dragon was nerfed for way less. SW was nerfed for way less.

And? Even as disgusting of a craft as runeshit is right, it is not even played as much as PDK when it was meta. Just because you're a shitter doesn't mean the meta is bad.

>moving the goalpost once he is discovered

"It is not a quarter you idiot it is 18%!!!!"

It is clearly 23.4% even in your post

"N-no you! This meta is perfectly balanced because of this innocuous period that was the exception but not the norm!"

Anything is more balanced than Spawn meta but we got nerfs here and there when things are more balanced than that.

"N-no you! Look at the new goalpost!"

>Haven was very popular back in standard
No, it wasn't. What the fuck are you talking about? Standard Haven was absolutely unplayable.
There is a reason why almost every single Haven archetype is from DE.

Where does he go

We were discussing about this claim and you obviously lost the argument mate. I am not talking with you about anything beyond that so you can save your speculation for other people

>only one thing can be unfair at a time

And how is that almost a quarter? How do you round those numbers up to a quarter? Why are you arguing just for the sake of argument?

you will only get the "kys dubcuck xD" and "go bad to leddit"

like if any of the faggots here spoke or understood nip

artifacts to replace dues ex. I heard he's better, but I haven't tried.

inferior dragon lists that run dragoon instead 16 damage storm.

pdk

>watch 17k gm dragon player
>can't even do a proper queen combo
Jesus fucking christ. I have seen 2-3 games already and the decision making is absolutely terrible but he keeps getting away with it by sheer value of the cards.

im glad that even morons like me get to pilot roach now without having to think at all

It kinds of bums me out everyone including Cygames forgot about the Romeo/Juliet interaction. It was minor but still mildly interesting and useful I wish they expanded on it more instead of releasing that underwhelming Chancellor. Romeo is underrated in general but that's not surpring considering wards are the only thing in the game that haven't REALLY gotten powercreeped.

>Also Haven was very popular back in standard
You literally have never played standard. No, you can't backpedall out of this. Mo ands, ifs, or buts. I doubt you even played DE, you must have just heard about DE Haven and confused it with standard. The reason Haven was so good in DE, was precisely because they had to make up for how unplayable it was in standard. There has never been a class as bad as standard Haven to date since. Standard Haven has 1 playable deck, and to date it's still a meme deck. Sun Satan in a game where the best decks are PtP+Roach and D.Shift is an absolute joke. They didn't even have good bodies for Sun either, standard Haven was insanely bad.

>23.4%
>not almost 25%
You are a special kind of idiot.

>one single craft
>not even a quarter
>sperging like shit
Back at you

Greetings weebs, /hsg/ here. Kripp will stream SV later. So please minimum the waifuposting because we are forced to stay on this general for today.

Here is the earliest shadowlog that I managed to pull. It is still standard since DE was released on 29/9/2016.

It is true that it was the least play class and the rate was 6.9%, which is better than say forest in WD which has ~5% playrate.

Earliest Shadowlog is comes during mid standard. There were no stats for the earliest parts of standard. Even during mid and late standard there were very few masters, which is why stats like 65%+ Forest winrate and sub 45% Blood and Haven were a thing.

>doesn't understand what the word "almost" means
>doesn't understand what the word "top" + singular word "class" mean

You need to have your head checked. Maybe your mom dropped you when you were really young because she is cheating on your dad.

This is post Homecoming nerf, which is meaningless, since Sword put Forest in check and made both Haven and Blood better by extension since they both automatically lose to roach, but do well against Otohime thanks to their board clears. Prior to Harvest Festival nerf is when Haven was at its worst.

Sniff this, hearthcuck.

>Aegis is TotG
Fuck.

faggot this my waifu (male)

Yeah and hence there is nothing to back up the 2% claim. Ranked was pretty diverse back then iirc and I certainly met more haven and blood than 5% rate. People were trying out decks and even though there are obvious bad class I still see people sticking around with them.

My point is that nothing is there to back up your claim so that is nothing more than assertions. If you can provide proofs you are welcome to do so.

>get arthur card for sword
>It isn't a girl
?????

i know right
exucaribbean xd

>It isn't a girl

someone didn't tell him

You already outed yourself as knowing literally nothing of the subject. Demanding stats that literally don't exist is the cherry on the intellectually dishonest argument. "Standard was very popular in Haven" alone is enough to dismiss any shit you say about the subject matter.

really interesting design choice making ramp decks kill you faster than aggro decks

>Earth is round because Gandhi once sailed around the globe to prove it
>"Gandhi never did that! You already outed yourself as knowing literally nothing of the subject! So Earth is flat!"

Fallacy aside, your assertion itself is based on feelings when we are talking about stats here. Having your feelings heard is nice and all, but since nothing is backing up your claim, it won't magically translate into real stats.

much more girl than on the arthurian light card

>playing meme deck
>went second
>complains about losting

Arthur is more fabulous looking than Fagbert

Please concede 68370

Thanks Jannu

>Elephant King
>effect now sets it's attack and defense equal to the number of cards in your hand + 1.

>Dragon's Fervor
>only draws one card and doesn't heal

>Aiela
>remove the evo effect

There's some Dragon meme using him as a new Rites with Dragoon, but that's about it for now. I wonder if they'll continue the 'mill deck' next set theme or if it'll just be another disco dragon.

I pulled 3 of these fucks. I'd really like him to have some serious use, but 8PP cuts him off from most decks.

It does fuck nothing against mid shadow and dirt rune, so it's shit in this meta.

Forest haven and dragon will just insta lost against him though.

>go to Unlimited to do Blood dailies
>have to win 4 matches
>end up needing to play 5
>4 against Rune, 2 of which were DShift
Yep, never touching this garbage game mode again.

>he cannot win against rune with aggro blood
Literally how?

you got lucky, i played 7 unlimited aggro blood games yesterday, one vs storm ramp, one vs elana, one vs aggro blood, one vs atomy and two vs mid shadow

>played 5 matches to win 4
>cannot win
Brain damage?

4PP 2/2, Fanfare: "Destroy an enemy follower" for blood when?

would help in rotation a bit if it also has storm

I rarely see dshift. The unlimited meta isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be, and I can get my dailies done with Haven without spending 60k fucking vials.