/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1160 - The A Team Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50EaWOSyG9s&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=I6ak3ebBep0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sonic is the best video game character ever

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

>catch phrase

Bardonic~

I always see complaints about 06's load times, but Unleashed and Generations are just as bad in that regard. Generations loads after every little thing you do and Unleashed has worse load times than 06 in some cases.

Doesn't installing the game into your hard drive make it load faster?

Sharing my oc Espean the Chibi Cat, she is Blaze and Silver's daughter and inherited her father's psychokinesis

youtube.com/watch?v=50EaWOSyG9s&spfreload=10
Have you found the top T.O.P?

I know PSP games did that but was that even a thing on PS3?

On Xbox 360 it is.

Sorry, I was talking about video game consoles, not Doritos and Mtn Dew marketing gimmicks.

Boi don't start.

hmph looks like Ill have to switch it up

Lancival~

Describe a Forces with Boom Sonic instead of the avatar.

Even worse than what we wound up with

Unfinished SFM picture.

>All the Wispons are removed except for lightning, which is changed into the Enerbeam and incorporated into Boom's grappling hook and moveset.
>Egg Robo final boss is Lyric
>Phantom Ruby and Weakboi aren't in the game, the Phantom Ruby is replaced by the lame crystals in Rise of Lyric
>Soundtrack is even worse with Boom's forgettable music
>Obligatory recycled boom level assets
>Banter with both Modern and Boom Sonics
>Tails is still gay for Classic Sonic

Why does Shadow?

From Knuckles' Chaotix' Japanese manual.
>"Something must be amplifying the power of the Pillar." This was the thought that occurred to Knuckles. Duty-bound to his role as Guardian, he heads for the island alone. But he was not alone. The very same thought had occurred to the notorious scientific genius, Dr. Eggman, who was already there investigating the island. There, Eggman found a small ring engraved with ancient text. Now he knew the island was indeed part of the lost civilization. He also finds another ring identical to the Super Ring on the Floating island. And it turned out to be a very special ring, one used in antiquity before the legendary civilization was lost.

>"With this, I can access the Master Emerald once again" Eggman is elated by the discovery. However, the Powerstone (which the special ring could control) had already been removed to the Floating island by the gods descended from heaven.

>But the strange dimensional space created by the special ring is filled up with the Pillar's energy, forming a ring-shaped crystal called the "Chaos Ring".

>"If I uncover the secrets of the special ring, I'll have the secrets to the rings of Sonic and his pesky gang. And I'll have the power to summon the Master Emerald!"

None of the avatar stage music or Light of Hope would be in the game since most of these songs have emotional lyrics and anything with Boom Sonic in it can't take itself seriously ever
Modern Sonic would either be overly serious and boring (think Sonic 06) to contrast with Boom Sonic or he would feel completely redundant if he stayed similar to how we was in Forces as we got it. Both Sonics wouldn't be taking anything seriously and would be cracking jokes the whole time. I think it would get tedious really fast
Even more self aware humor
All the wisps are gone besides the white one for Modern Sonic
Fist Bump probably wouldn't be in the game or if it is, it wouldn't be as cheesy. Lyrics like "I know you have been afraid before, but you don't have to be anymore" wouldn't make sense if Boom Sonic is there
Without the wispon, Boom Sonic's levels lack multiple paths
If Boom Sonic's levels were fully 3D, they might actually be an improvement over the Avatar's levels
With Modern Sonic and Boom Sonic constantly teaming up, Classic Sonic feels even more useless in the story
The game gets an even lower score from critics by virtue of being associated with Sonic Boom

Not canon.

This reminds me of Sonic X

>YWN become a Mobian waifu

That would be nice.

Sonic's never taken world-ending threats seriously (see: Shadow the Hedgehog).

Why not?

Well, it it based on that one episode where Shadow tries to kill Cosmo.

he was serious in SA and somewhat serious in SA2 and Sonic Unleashed at least

No it doesn't.

Oh, then nice job user. Always kinda liked the 3rd season of that show.

>

>"You've turned into a big-time villain, doctor!"
The fact that Sonic snarked at Eggman while a gun was pointed at Amy's head proves to me that he'll never take Eggman seriously.

To be fair, it's just Amy.

why is lancelot so cool?

because he's just shadow wearing armor

Lancelot is literally Shadow but cooler. Lancelot could slash Shadow's fucking ass.

Heh, but Shadow's always wearing armor...on the inside. Heh. Nothin' personnel.

Because he cucked Sonic by stealing Guinevere from him.

hes also closer to the best ship

Who is Maria in the camelot universe?

Who is Amy?

amy is the lady of the lake

Was Chris a corporate mandate?

yes

The thinking was in the right place the target audience needed a character to identify with

but you know what they say about the road to hell.

That it's about the journey, not the destination?

Maria is king Arthur as a girl after Sonic leaves. She later grows up to be Saber in her own spinoff visual novel.

>She later grows up to be Saber

Right, there's another thing that needs art.

that its paved with good intentions smartass

>Maria is king Arthur as a girl after Sonic leaves.

Huh. That actually kind of works.

>maria is sable

dude lancelot would rip shirou to shreds

Too bad he can't since he lost the war prior to Shiro's.

Potluck if you're reading this, thanks for filling this request.

thats cause they made him bitch ass berserker

he couldve been summoned as every summon besides caster and wouldve won ez
did you see how he kicked gils ass while he was stupid? imagine if he was actually stable

Still missing something

>Amy is already the lady of the Lake in SatBK
>Maria is Morgan le Fay
>Eggman is Merlin
>Rouge or Sally is Guinevere
>Sticks is crazy enough to be Elaine of Corbenic

Norman is missing, right?

... Sure, why not?

He's not, and your autism spam of shadowfagging this last while is really starting to get annoying now.

>Sally is Guinevere

well shadow did marry sally in that one comic arc

The main character and savior of Green Hill, my OC?

>shadowfagging

but thats not shadow, you dont need to be so salty infinite

I wish the general wasn't so dead lately so I could just ignore your autism posts. It's starting to make me dislike shadow.
Comic news can't come soon enough.

No one's forcing you to stay until we get news, user.

Do echidnas exist in the Sol Dimension?

okay

This fag would still be annoying news or no news. It's just way more noticeable now since it's not drowned out by other posts.

Girl Tails?

>people liking thing makes me dislike thing

Zooey from Boom. Tails' gf.

Believe it or not but when something is repeatedly put in your face you can start to get sick of it.

>Tails
>having a girlfriend

Let's say SEGA brings back old levels for the next game, but it's something other than that usual CPZ & GHZ. What other stages would you like to see remixed?

Apparently it's easier to cry like a weakling about something, than starting a new discussion.

>put in your face
You're the one putting /sthg/ in your own face, retard.

>weakling
No wonder he singled out Shadowposter

Seeing the response to Forces, SEGA needs to redesign Sonic. They should make him wear a backpack and have simplified noodle-like features and beady eyes to make him look "vulnerable".

youtube.com/watch?v=I6ak3ebBep0

Personally speaking, I'd like to see a stage or two from Heroes get a remix. The game itself was flawed, but there was some awesome level themes in the game & it'd be a shame if some don't get used again. Like Metropolis, or Hang Castle.

user, pls. We don't know if someone is forcing them to stay here.

Yeah, and if some stupid cunt keeps wanting to wank over shadow every thread then I'll let them know it's irritating. Goes both ways, autist.

And a big ol' dick to swing around.

Not really, since Shadow guy just posts about Shadow and all you post about is how much you're crying.

They're just gonna keep complaining, rather than talking Sonic. Just ignore, user.

This guy is never gonna live this shit down, is he?

Is antiShadowfag the new Spacepanthe?
...Is he the old Spacepanther?

>You can't say anything bad about the continuous shadowfagging by the same person waaaaa
This is the first time I've said anything and alright, if I'm such a whiner then I guess I'll just have to complain every time I see it now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stop getting baited, folks.

Actually now that I think about it, I'm disappointed we didn't get a new remix of Egg Fleet in Forces. It was in the fucking game, it could've been great.

>Anything I don't like is bait

Tails Harem Anime when?

I don't like Sonic & his stupid, mangy friends. But they're not bait.

Sure they are, why do you think anyone cares about 3D Sonic? The potential of seeing Sonic's friends in a game is bait.

You do you, friend.

I can't believe how cucked I am for Sonic's shitty friends, the mere idea of them doing anything in a new game makes me excited

What if Sonic

oh wow that got a little weird while I was gone

I wanna see a pyramid cave remix, the song on that stage ha such a cool riff

Was roboticized?