2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=005
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"~~!!!"

>there are people in this general who don't have Gil

DEMASEI DEMASEI

As long as I get the thing others miss out on, yeah.

Why do you think we are playing this 1% game? To rub it into the face of other's that we have what they don't, if everyone had every 5* there would be nothing good about having them.

news when?

MIKO~N

>implying I waste quartz on some faggot who loses to a random teenage ginger kid

>there are people in this general who don't have Gilles

hopefully today

Okay /alter/, which fucking silver material is it that's making your life hell? For me it's the goddamn serpent jewels.

I don't want worst boy

Who /mikon/ here?

I've given up on rolling him. Three of his gacha rateups and no dice.

I decided to summon for him during the singularity campaigns just to complete my 3* collection. This shitter took me I think ~36 quartz even though he was on rate-up. That's NOT COOL.

C'mon you stupid demon.
Just let me reach my goal of 50 hearts so I can be freed from the mines.

Where do you even get those?

Where's everyone up to in the great Artorium grind?
I've got about 1.4mil so far

Anyone here excited for welfares than rolling rate ups? I want kuro and BB so bad

Saving all my quartz for the titty nurse.

Who else did it for her?

Fug it.

Wanna know something NOT COOL?
I've rolled for FSN Cu with over 1000 quartz and he's still only NP4.
Over 2 million FP and 1000 quartz and I still can't get him NP5.

Vive la France!

Poor bastards.

you guys didn't actually waste any apples here, did you?

I'm saving my quartz for Valentine's in order to try getting her on my NA account again. Got her on JP a couple days ago, though.

2,1 I dont think I am gonna make it bros

>you will never be this guy

Almost 1.6

Please tell me you didn't fall for the bait and waste apples on this node when the Da Vinci one is right around the corner.

I hate this event's point system, but I need the claws. I could probably just stop at 1.3 mil

>wasting
>apples
Nice meme

Vive la Reddit, homie!

>wanting a shit bad jobber archer when this handsome mother fucker exists to help (you) battle evil and doesn't even ask for quartz to do it

why are you posting the titty fairy from that theme park anime?

Givng you a (You) because that dedication is impressive. I was planning on whaling for her but got her with free shit, only NP1.
Don't dare try for more after luck like that

The serpent enemies in the caster dailies. There's also a node in the third singularity where you can farm them. Given the sheer amount that Gilgamesh consumes for his skills, it's better to just wait for Valentine's Day.

Did you summon for him during rate-up? If so, then that's really NOT COOL.

Looks like a cannonball to me.

Same, plus Rider Kintoki.

I did. I wasn't able to grind during Christmas since I had a lot of work, which was probably better for the better since I got a lot of hearts and gears drop. I don't have a lot of mana prisms as a tradeoff though.

I'm a saberlet so using apples was the only way to reach 2 million

Who else /Jeremy/ here?

She came to me on a meme roll and at first I was upset that my first 5* assassin wasn't jack, but she's really grown on me after he interludes.

Why is Nero rated 8.0+ versus Saber Alter at only 6.0 in the memelist, but on Gamepress tier guide she's tier A versus Saber Alter at tier S? Or in other words how did the two years between where JP is now and where NA is now manage to degrade Saber Alter's usefulness more than Nero's?

Yep. Managed to NP3 the PajeetStreet Boys but couldn't get a single fucking Cu

Thrice setting sun

Fights become longer thus Survivability becomes more valuable.

Nero has her guts skill(plus Ozy can make her Imperial privilege buff her 100% of the time). Saber Alter's NP becomes less and less useful over time.

I'm /Rebecca/ personally

Imperial Privilege EX and she has a heal + guts for suitability. Also her np effect is better (defense down)

Stall memes are in, and Nero is a good cockroach.

Gamepress probably didn't update since Nero got her third skill last week.

Hps are higher in jp and umu is a cockroach. Also gamepress is shit

Nero's third Skill Thrice Setting Sun gives her guts 3 times over the course of five turns. Setting her in an Arts team that allows for stalling gives you a decent attacker that just won't die. I forgot the cooldown, but it doesn't matter if you take a Tamamo Support

But he's terrible.

Nero's a cockroach, while Alter's a wave clearer. We're at this point of the game where every enemy can be killed, and the only problem is how fast. This is where Alter excels at: clearing a wave in one NP burst. In two years time, enemies get tougher and Servants now need to be able to take damage and survive, which Nero specializes at.

Nero is a cockroach that can NPAA chain to NP spam a bit. One of the best self healers in the game. 3xGuts, and has a higher NP% damage. Large chance at atk/def boost is pretty good as well.

Alter just has mana burst. An amazing sweeper but she's a firework that blows up once, looks amazing and then takes forever to do it again.

Nero can solo some bosses and challenge quests. Alter can not.

survivability*

Is he one of us? He seems like a robot

>Download management file has been updated returning to title screen

What did they mean by this?

Should I put a grail on this thing?

Does anyone else roll accounts to sate their gatcha addiction?
I think I've discovered an unhealthy new habit.

What's the kanji on top of Herk?

As a relatively new player I was pretty excited that I got enough points for Saber Lily, only to find her at the bottom of every list, regardless of memes. Is she really that awful?

Why not?

apex

With or without his Bond CE. List is derp. Ignore it.

/Rebecca/

Does she give you a boner?
This is your answer.

Hoshizora I'm a big fan of that MHX of yours. Sometimes I have to be offline for a few days due to my job, please never delete me.

Mikonnnnn

So a combination of fights getting longer and Gamepress not updating for her third skill which only just became available, thanks.

because i dislike big tits

She's weak for a 4*. She'd be decent as a 3*.
If you're new you can definitely user her as a decent farming servant. Buster AoE is good for that. She's just rated low on the tier list because she doesn't do well against difficult content like boss battles.

>2010 + 8 Anno Domini
>unironically falling for the vagina meme

So slightly?

I'm more into JK myself, but that fox is fine too.

Awful skills, awful NP and stat growth that is on 3* level.

Shes cute though so keep her.

Only got NP2, wish I could whale hard for her but i'm content with mine

She was originally a promo servant and they were trying to do the Love Live thing where event servants have significantly lower stats than a normal card of their rank. In the end, she turned out to be a 4* with stats on par with a 3*. Then they never released a promo servant again, so she's unique in how much she sucks.

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

have you watched jackus new show?

Fuck off gayboi

my wife Jeanne D'arc Alter Santa Lily is so cute.

Use cirnopedia for checking out servant's skills/np

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=005

The wikia and other resources are not updated for strengthenings and all that. You can easily gauge how good a servant fits in with teams

So did you guys burn your 6th copy of Lily?

I'm going to feed her to Gil

Stop making me like the fox

You can change your sexual preference through exposure. Come on user, we have vidya and snacks, itll be fun!

Cu is the best lancer?

uh, but thats my wife buddy, we consumed our love first

What am I supposed to do with my sixth Lily? Burn her? She doesn't even give a rare prism and the NA rare prism shop is empty anyway.

>/DEVILISH/

Is there anyone with a grailed lily?

Fuck off gayboi

Fed her to Gil. Everything belongs to him.

hello, me.

Skills are bad except Mana Burst, and while it isn't always important, her stats are the bottom of the barrel for 4*s. Unlike other welfares, ascending her costs normal materials. If you want a Saber, Caesar can support the team with damage buffs and produce some crit stars on his own, has stats almost as good as Lily's, can be obtained any time from the FP gacha, and has lower Cost.

I have enough 4* servants that using her is far from necessary. I got:
>Herc
>Santa (NP4)
>Seig (who's not great, but he was one of my starter 4*s alongside herc so I have a lot invested in him)
and thanks to the rate up I now have
>Altria alter
>Nero
I wasn't planning on burning her.