forex

XRP and 2 years

No he wanted to turn his 100k into a million, not 25k

BitBay and PoSW desu senpai.

Multiply it by 10

if you suck yes

PoSW if you're gutsy

ETH otherwise

How to not suck at forex? I have zero trading experience, and am looking to start.

In before BLSH and other low-effort flippant bullshit instead of actual advice.

Bet it all on black and win 4 times in a row.

whats up with PosW ? People keep talking about it here

usd into Zimbabwe dollars

Big dip before it'll probably go up. If you're gonna buy in, buy in now.

The replies on this thread show Veeky Forums literally haven't a fucking clue how to make money and, OP, even if they did, they wouldn't tell you

Forex is literally a scam. Go join a forex company, put up 20 grand foor a 100k loan, then go fucking broke.

Your literally trading currency that the smartest oxford/harvard conneted assholes are manipulating.

If you were to be given $100k right now, in the form of 75 BTC, what would you do with it?

Forex is not a scam. It's mostly used by banks, governments, corporations etc, and in order to trade on it a huge sum is required (which Forex companies basically lend you). But it's indeed fucking risky for anyone without good trading experience, and I mean REAL good.

people like to compare it with pivx, which jumped from 0.10$ to 2.3$

so they are hoarding cheap pows coins and hoping it does the same

is there any reason that it would do that?

Not at all, but its cheap and people can afford thousands of it, and hope it skyrockets

the coin itself is a niche, you get it from staking PoS cryptos on the poswallet.com site which also doubles as an exchange, but no one barely even uses it and it doesn't even offer anything particular compared to other exchanges, and the site is horrible designed

The staking feature is nice i guess, but every coin that can be staked, can be staked in its own wallet aswell.

All in on POSW, wait until July.

It pays dividends from the profits of an exchange that doubles as a stakinng web wallet for dozens of shitcoins.

This.

The BTC/ETH ship has left the harbour. The only way to get insane profits is to get a ticket for the ships that are still being built.

XRP seems to be a good candidate.

same way you turn a 100 into a 1000