/ink/ - Splatoon General

Hypnoshades Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Comedy won the latest Splatfest 2 - 1!
Dapple Dualies Nouveau are available! Sub: toxic mist; Special: ink storm
Shellendorf Institute is now a playable map!

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

miki800.com/splatoon2_holder
splatoonwiki.org/wiki/List_of_updates_in_Splatoon_2/Version_2.2.0
topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/b840fe10-f72f-11e7-86dc-063b7ac45a6d.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20180115&utm_campaign=topics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Greenzip woomy is early

dot sucks

couldnt you come up with a better name?

i'm grumpy about how slow the clamball throw is

Well written, squid. If you could just do that for other ships, that'd be amazing.

anarchy burger, hold the gender

Milky reporting in! Anyone want some fresh milk? Clam Blitz sure does tire you out!

>watch me swooce this right in!
>ow fuck
>SWOOCE

>press the button to roll for stats
Is this... the new fidget spinner?

cute yeb with a cute draw

You're a kid now.
You're a tran now.
You're fluid now.
You're non binary now.
You're a sexual now.

i wonder what that octoling tentacle tastes like
just wondering haha

oh fuck i want one

>none of the three slots have the same ability making rolling pures impossible

Glad you liked it. Maybe one day I’ll expand on the tiny ones I’ve already done

you know she's a ~bad~ woomy when she has those blunt bangs and a face mask

miki800.com/splatoon2_holder
That'll be 11,000¥ plus tax plus shipping plus tip

Tiny ones? Are you talking about the Slut/Schoolgirl/Slut's dad one and the Biker/Speedy one?

>Grab ball
>Head over to gate
>"The enemy broke our gate!"
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>11,000¥
what the fuck user its only about 20$ + middleman fee, not 100$+

i want an octoling to take the champagne bottle out of a squeezer and break it over the back of my neck and give me permanent brain damage!

no it's 1,900

seller doesn't ship overseas anyway.

All the fun and lewd things you can do with that bottle and that is what you want?

>i want an octoling to take the champagne bottle out of a squeezer
ooooh, this is going to get good!
>and break it over the back of my neck and give me permanent brain damage!
no
bad
stop doing that
make it cute, romantic, or sexual :<
she's hypnotized most of the time and probably thinks you're super neat because her people don't have many males

hot.

Yeah. I like making up these scenarios for shits and giggles

>Despise Clams
>3 cracks and well below the line
>Swallow pride and become the faggot Inkbrush
>Clams suck less and I claw my way into safety
I hate this.

the one on the left looks like one of the salmon runners woomies i played with earlier today. i really like the face masks but they need to add more of them to other head gear like the one with the beanie in this image

Took that same experience to make me realize the Inkbrush is fucking awesome. The ability to go anywhere on the map regardless of anything or anyone is not to be underestimated.
Now get this: they're going to make it EVEN FASTER.

I-Is it octoling hours?
It feels like we haven't posted them in so long

I'm so sick of Marie
She needs to go.

Wait they’re gonna buff the Inkbrush?

They're good scenarios. I eagerly await the expanded versions.

Strawberry milk would be nice

does splash-o-matic neo exist yet?

while squidposters get tired of inklings all day long, the octobros stay underground and remain loyal to our best-cephalopods

Of course

Always available. Strawberry sure is popular with everyone!

League for a bit anyone?

do you have banana milk?

i took a pic of my inkling like this too, so pretty

yup

I fucking wish.

>tampering with the purity of milk
Classic is the way to go

I've heard of banana milk before, but I haven't started making it yet. I've been looking up what to do to make it, though! I wonder if it's popular...

It is a really nice picture, I thought the fireworks in the background were really comfy

Woah, it's Hunter! I haven't seen you around in a while! Don't worry, I still sell classic milk. But more flavors means happier squids!

are the songs in here not included in the "Splatune 2" cd?

>while swinging
Okay so not actually rolling speed but strafing with the Inkbrush, neat.

I've been here the whole time, just been kinda quiet is all

yup gonna be pretty cool

also here's a list of all of the changes on the wiki, their formatting is a little easier on the eyes than Nintendo's

splatoonwiki.org/wiki/List_of_updates_in_Splatoon_2/Version_2.2.0

What exactly is that thing?

squid tummies are a miracle of the universe

you need to go

i'll bring the fire hose

my wishlist for the flingza update; give the horizontal flick more coverage closer to the user so you dont have to twirl around on the ground to cover the turf you didnt ink when you flung

anything that makes it turf reasonably, I swear I was lucky if i got over 650 points using the damn thing cause its turfing was so spotty and it's so slow to run around with

Ah yeah. I understand that feeling. Hope you're doing well!

I just got to profreshional this is where the suffering starts right

just won all placement league battles, woo

>Recently started playing
>Got to 80/99 Profreshional no problem
I don’t see what the big deal i-
>de-rank within the hour
Fuck

>Pick up Splattershot Pro to try and git gud
>Start game
>Everyone and their dog is after me
What did they mean by this?

Lick it.

>some fag is just sitting in the square taking crotch shots
>then gets the train of thought that he should share it with his friends on the fourth channel

I was going to say the same thing. Can you imagine some faggot in his dark room hunched over carefully lining up the camera to get these shots? Pathetic.

tongue out, ever so slightly biting down, holding the right joycon like a t-rex with a stupid grin on his face

also you cant just post strait to the net, gatta log on fb or twitter, post it there, save your image and then repost it. lots of opportunities to reflect on yourself

I also made a recording.

Still not as bad as the user that actually gave a cum tribute to one of the yebbies here after a meme lobby.

I wasn't around to see that but I heard about it. Can he ever show his face here again? Do people just think he's a freak now?

Ill have you know I've never even fapped to a womby. You guys are in post-splatfest no fun mode tonight or something?

This is my favorite time to be on /ink/

He actually posted here again earlier about doing it again and wanting to do it to more squids but felt like it was cheating kek
I think mods deleted the posts cause all his posts poofed at once

I'm calling you out m8. I've seen a surprising amount of people from here playing recently.

No I just want more OC stuff because I find it a silly sort of fun.

rate my womby then

C U T E
U
T
E

why is she all :

topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/b840fe10-f72f-11e7-86dc-063b7ac45a6d.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20180115&utm_campaign=topics
KMS RN

she was diddled as a squib

LEWD. i want to rub a young teen inkling!

why?

theres a kids cup going on jp with cute stickers,shirts and a certificate of participation.
>ywn be a cute shota and participate in one of these events
why live bros

Would cuddle/10

i wish i was a little girl

She's going to look similar to this but way better. An /ink/ user is doing it for me and the details are going to be juicy.

Please no Brushes kick my shit in already as a Brella player

And this is the woombler

How? A good Brella can handle a brush easy, especially if you have run speed to abuse it’s speed.

cute. draw more!

I can take them out at a distance but once they close the gap or sneak up on me I'm dead.

New to the game.
Should I grind most of my gear into ability chunks until I get something cool looking with 4 slots and a decent primary and then fill the slots?
Splatfest Tee should go into grinder immediately after unlocking it fully, right?

#1 thing is looking fresh. find gear you think looks cool with a decent primary yeah, then go for nice abilities.

yes, scrub splatfest tee after 2-3 slots, whatever you deem worth it based on how much money/time you have.

use motion controls.

You can add slots to gear with snails, so if you find a one-star piece of gear you like you can just use 2 snails for the slots and as a bonus the less stars the faster it gains abilities. Also you should only scrub when all 3 slots are filled to save money.

>looking fresh
>losing games looks fresh
People really unironically dont have an outfit they just use for looks exclusively for OC circlejerking and screenshots? Doesnt trying to get good main abilities on gear compromise this aforementioned freshness?

>Also you should only scrub when all 3 slots are filled to save money.
Most of the crap I got so far (like starter items) had only 1 unlockable secondary slot. It's good to go once I get that , right?

No its 20k for 1 chunk (ability piece) in that case. Only scrub something with 3 slots either 3 stars item or something you added slots to so you get 3 chunks.

If you want to drop 20000 coins, but you’re better off saving your money to buy new fresh gear. I say order gear from squids in your plaza and off the app if you want 3 slot gear immediately.