Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/952208040312229888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not bullet

bullet!

get fucked autist

Juega KoF!

>Garou is the game that everyone pretends to like
LMAO, how delusional is HBR to say this when he doesn't play fighting games himself and everyone actually pretends to like 3S, a game that was actually relevant at one point vs an SNK kuso no one even pretends to like?

can we get some tenguposting

horny 1000-year old japanese women are the best

wish she was real bros

Obsessed.

It's only because I actually love you, bb.

>mash square and triangle
>win
good game

BTFO

>tfw reached Gold in Dissidia
When the game releases I'm ready to fight any of you 1v1 with my Zidane, see me on Besaid Island

Reminder that DBFZ is a party masher for normies and weebs and that MvCI is /ourgame/

Also reminder that UMVC3 sold and was played like shit for its first year or so then massively picked up in popularity once the meta settled.

He isn't wrong. Garou together with GG and Turd strike are the trifecta of games everyone talks but no one plays.

Literally perfect.

>he found a post about himself and responded in a little over a minute
I guess /fgg/ really does live in the heads of tripfags rent free

is the beta working yet

Best DOA.

Zidane is a faggot. Pick Ramza.

It's the start of a new thread you fool.

What was meant by this?

>55% ranked win rate
>40% casual win rate
New characters are the devil.

Close second for me.

What? I see way more people say they like KoF 98 than Garou. Is this a yank thing? I didn't even hear anything about Garou anywhere until it got its Xbox 360 re-release. I was recently at a major that featured 3S and GG and I only saw one guy asking to play Garou before he switched the machine to Samsho and people actually came around.

seems like it

MY ANACONDA DONT

Here you go bro.

Zack's trophy wife isn't best girl material desu.

>dragon rush
>teleport behind you
Works every time.

WANT NONE

dunno why people find this character attractive. plastic sticc body and fetal alcohol syndrome face with a shity hairdoo.

Reminder that MVCI is a party masher for normies and /co/mblr and that DBFZ is /ourgame/

Also reminder that Hokuto no Ken sold and was played like shit for its first year or so then massively picked up in popularity once the meta settled.

Who is your favorite? Rachel?

Helena is definitely best girl. Especially with her succ costume.

>fight casuals in a beta for a game that's not even out yet
>win using scrub tactics
wow

What if Ryu could parry throws?

who's your favorite doa girl then?

none

change the date too

I visit this general only for cute pics, and I'm glad Dragonball cancer is rapidly decaying. Post more waifus!

So I was away for like 12 hours. Other than the goku loop/TOD, we find anything crazy yet?

Absolute bottom of the garbage can taste.

What went wrong bros?

MVCI WAS OUR TURN TO BE THE GREATEST

DRAGONBALL SHIT FIGHTER DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY EPIC SALTY PRINGLES OR MANGOS IT WAS OUR TURN

What did he mean by this?

Helena. Rachel is a close 3rd. Sarah is also tied with helena for my favorite.

As someone who really likes SFV but never played 4, can you guys tell me why you miss it so much? What about 4 is so good?

It wasn't SFV.

They'd have to make the recovery even longer to balance it then it'd be completely unusable if people decide to just surrender pressure every now and again.

no one misses usfiv

Based.

It had my street fighter waifu

She has something the other DOA girls don't

I don't know what it is. But my benis likes it.

What if ryu could parry parries

>Capcom game is released and appears lackluster
CALM DOWN, IDIOTS, LET THE META DEVELOP, THEY'LL PATCH IT AND DISCOVERIES WILL BE MADE!!!11!!1 YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT FOR A FEW HUNDRED MORE HOURS BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE A FAIR JUDGEMENT!
>Non-Capcom game is released and appears lackluster
LMAOOOOOO, I SAW A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF DSP PLAYING THE TUTORIAL AND I CAN INSTANTLY TELL THAT THIS GAME IS NOW AND FOREVER DEAD ON ARRIVAL, KUSOGE FOR KEKOLD BOYS, DON'T EVEN BOTHER, SELL YOUR SHIT NOW!

Never change, /fgg/...

>What went wrong bros
Graphics and disappointing roster mostly.
DBFZ is pretty to look at and has good fanservice which is enough to push a game these days.

are there any good relatively quiet fightstick buttons I can get that don't have the sensitivity issues?

hmm

Juri locking me up in chastity and teasing me non stop!

No, Brick still hasn't found a job.

Let me guess, Makoto? you closet homo

nothing personell kid

>BBX scummy DLC scheme revealed
>The RWBY faggot who always spams "COULDN'T STAND IT COULDN'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE" bullshit stopped posting

Get fucked.

Why isn’t anyone using potential unleashed with adult Gohan? Does no one know that leveling it up all the way lets you go against the l>m>h chain?

>being angry at fighting game discussion on a fighting game general
>refers to female characters as waifus and thinks others are cancer
>doesn't know how to use Veeky Forums x to filter out all posts that don't have an image
Just go to gelbooru, retard.

Post succ.

She would use her feet to put it on you.

They are different games with different problems.

One of the good things about SF4 was that it was less rigid. Also some people don't like the importance dashing has in sfv, especially for some characters.

Silent buttons are always in all cases going to be a tradeoff. You have to make the choice about what is more important to you.

AE is cool and all but when are Yun and Yang going to be added?

Hey assholes. The other thread is still active. It hasn't reached bump limit yet. Next time don't make a thread so early you autist.

i am SO FUCKING SICK of walkaway alex players. every match with an alex player is like pulling fucking teeth because they all think they're the footsies masters of the world walking back or sitting crouched hitting cr.mp whenever you get in range. i cannot fucking stand alex players

this but unironically

It was the first fg I learned and followed the competitive scene for so I definitely have a soft spot for it, but other than that I don't miss it.

I want Mitsuru to stab me in the heart!

RED LIKE ROOOOOOOSES

I love how I'm so far into nofap that the images spammed have no affect on my anymore. Eat it sniff fags.

Nice guess, it’s actually Elena

The combo system, how different characters felt from each other, non-stubby normals.

4 had more complex combos and zoning wasn't completely gimped.

If you actually fap to pictures of anime girls then I feel sorry for you.

The only thing there is to miss about 4 is regular length normals. SFV makes no sense giving the majority of the cast stubby arms but other characters the range of the entire screen.

Did you forget your pills again blitz?

You could just play SFIII if you like Elena so much desu.

hello negative test

Dragonball FighterZ neutral still confuses me. I also cant combo. GG rev 2 basic button series no work

>Eat it sniff fags.
Only if it's from Cammy.

Who the fudge is Blitz? I think I've seen you call me this at least 4 times now.

twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/952208040312229888

NOOOOO JAP GOOBERS HATE THEIR OWN DEVELOPERS WTF BROS? MAKE THEM SAY XRD IS GOD'S GIFT AND FLAWLESS

>not being happy that characters like Alex walk themselves into the corner.

Healing doen’t make people mad in 3

>bulge
>giant hands
>probably even bigger feet
damn bros.. sfv girls are perfect....

I need you AE