/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #705

''Cozy campfire'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/AmeliaTyler?s=09
twitter.com/AmeliaTyler/status/948980311240650752
youtube.com/watch?v=pUacX3Ik690&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s
instagram.com/p/BbhsFtflKeq/?taken-by=millytea
instagram.com/p/BQlWDwOFsy2/?taken-by=millytea
youtu.be/zjtkBTeeyN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

Max and Chloe love each other.

>I agree with that. It's one of the areas DONTNOD shouldn't have issue with, what I'm worried about is the story.
>I want to see more than anything else in the game that they've become better at writing and being consistent.
Surely they've improved. I have faith in them.

That does look cozy. Wonder what song they're listening to, Chloe's got the player so it looks like it was one of her picks.
Chloe's truck is probably parked nearby with a cooler full of hotdogs, drinks, and other snacks.

FOREVER!

Thank you for keeping this up throughout the ages.

Anons already hating that S2 characters are rumored to be british. Fuck off pls.

A L W A Y S

Brit girls are nasty
Why would French devs make them after their mortal enemies?

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

*soft guitar*
*main menu fades in*

Always kiss the price!

>hating on brits

I never would have imagined id enjoy a game about teenage girls from Oregon but here I am.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

No they aren't. That's your opinion and not a good oke either you racist faggot

Max Caulfield never turns down a dare from Chloe!

TRUE

I wouldn't be opposed to it. It would be interesting but I think LiS will remain set in the US.

>DONTNOD
>improved
Just wait for S2 endings

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

How can one post be so right?

It's gonna be British women, leaker user confirmed it now let's wait if he's telling the truth

British """women""" are objectively the least attractive group of white women in Europe and NA

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>that image

The absolute madman

Don't Delete the Kisses

So we're going to have to sit through 12 hours of people doing horrible Brit accents and, even worse, listening to actual Brits speak?

Says who? You? You're Probably the ugliest fucker alive

Michel is truly a badass. Can't believe Hannah went along with it.

Serious question anons, how much of a chance do you think we have of an announcement being made on Season 2 confirming new characters and setting before Farewell comes out? Like as a way to say "Nope, it won't continue with Max and Chloe so you better buy the BTS deluxe edition if you want more of them :)" marketing.

I've been kind of thinking this for awhile and I've hyped myself up thinking it makes sense for them to do this. Please prove me wrong.

We'll have to see. I want to believe but at the same time I feel like I should at least try to remain cautious to get attached...even though I'll fail and become just as attached if I like the characters even close to as much as S1's.
>Why hasn't anyone redrawn that image with Hannah as Max and Michel as Chloe?

There was a tweet from one VA who was British that said she did some recording that reminded her of her mother, but I wouldn't take that as confirmation of anything significant. Not without other things to back it up and support it.

Someone help me out and give the woman who is voicing one of the main characters for s2. Thanks

Cutest Couple in Arcadia Bay!

BASED comfyposters

when will Michel die from cancer?

kek are you a brit woman?
"Why are british people so unattractive" is one of the top google searches in Europe btw

Never mind. You already said it.

>>Why hasn't anyone redrawn that image with Hannah as Max and Michel as Chloe?
Hot diggity dog. I NEED this.

I already predicted that Amelia Tyler was working with dontnod on their new LiS game back in late 2016.

leaker said, one of main protags' mocap and VA is, Amelia Tyler

How the fuck does a British VA mean characters will be british?
Is this general reaching new levels of total retardation?

>literally just grahamposting 2.0
Kind of sad t b h

No. You're being retarded that hate you have to british will go away once you meet S2 characters

twitter.com/AmeliaTyler?s=09

Why are they so fucking cute?!

For a project this small (relatively speaking), getting a British VA and having them do an American accent would be weird. You'd be better off just getting American VAs.

They'll try to make them cute and I'll have to expand my suspension of disbelief because it just doesn't happen lol

She's more psycho than Michel. Shit

So why can't she be a brit exchange student? Only one character doesn't mean they will all be brots

What's sad is that shitposting pricefielders are so delusional and close-minded that they can't except other ships.

>imagine that teddy bear as Michel
i like her already

You're very right, she could. I just think whoever she's voicing will definitely be British.

twitter.com/AmeliaTyler/status/948980311240650752

That is %100 LiS.

God hopefully she's queen-british and not chav british
You people sure butchered your own language

>ships
ships cannot compete with ultimate,canon relationship delusional legion tard.
now you can get back to your own fanfictionary shithole.

How? Only LiS has mothers?

Cease your faggotry

I don't think the chance is high and I hope SE isn't going to begin milking the series and characters.
LiS ended with things written into one hell of a corner if someone wanted to continue it. A continuation could be done, but it would require showing/explaining how a third option was found or it would have to go following the Bae ending.
I don't think many people who chose Bay would mind if Chloe was alive and it was shown that others were alive as well, but a lot less people who chose Bae would compromise on playing a game where Chloe was dead. Personally, I would have 0 interest in it. With both DONTNOD and Deck Nine saying they have no intention of canonizing one ending, the only solutions left are to go with a third option that replaces both or to do two separate games/episodes that treat both endings fairly and keep them entirely separate.

The choice to do a direct sequel or not is up to SE and I'd rather then not risk damaging the franchise consistency even more. Especially when so much time has passed and many people already decided on their own what happens.

Gut feeling

Nah, they'll wait until E3 again

One of my favorite scenes in all of fictional media

whenever they try to continue series they always fucking it up even more. and they are making everything worse with their interviews,words etc.

as much as i want to see max and chloe more than anything, i also don't want them to touch their story. because i cannot trust them

You can thank your fellow Amberpricers and the Legion for starting the shit in the first place so now even innocent posts become associated with their bullshit

>ultimate,canon relationship
T O P K E K
The delusion of a average Pricefield shitposter (Not actual P ricefielders, they're pretty chill ).

Chloe goes back to blonde so that she can be reminded of Rachel every time she looks in the mirror

Reminder to ignore the Amber bait. Nothing is accomplished by replying to them.

>You can thank your fellow Amberpricers and the Legion for starting the shit
Hmmm.....

I think the rumours of Amelia working with DONTNOD on S2 project started when I posted this video here on /lisg/ back in early 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUacX3Ik690&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s

''I also happen to meet the voice actor for Sarah (Amelia Tyler)... she's also going to be in the next Life is Strange, she didn't tell me more than that''

Michel, Luc and other SE/dontnod employees follows her on twitter.
She's also a professional capper.

instagram.com/p/BbhsFtflKeq/?taken-by=millytea
instagram.com/p/BQlWDwOFsy2/?taken-by=millytea

your next line will be "I was pretending to be retarded"

Agree 100%, anons.

*Amber and Caulfield bait

Back then it was just a rumour, now with that leaker confirmed it's gotta be true.

Question is, how old will be those characters? College student or adults?

That's how I feel. On one hand I would love to see more Max and Chloe and to see a fully developed relationship pan out. To see how they've healed, how those close to them handle things, etc.
On the other hand, I can live without another game with them. I can believe all of those things happen and enjoy the fans continuing the story where no one's idea is suddenly the end all. To have another game would mean certain ideas becoming canon, other ideas fans had being dismissed, and a new conflict to justify the new game. If it is a single episode then it wouldn't be as bad because they cannot reveal everything in that limited time.

I don't get it. *All* you do here is try to get a rise out of people, and you've done it for so long. Is it really that much fun?

I like her voice no lie

youtu.be/zjtkBTeeyN0

were you?

"I was just pretending to be retarde- NANI?!"
>I wish we saw Max do this to Jefferson and start to freak him out

>There was no Amberprice shitposting prior to that one copypasta and the adoption of a group name
>Let's ignore the fact that the copypasta only came about in response to things already being posted and forced

1:08 -1:38 is good for LiS

I dunno know, ask the *actual* shitposter?
If posting pictures of Rachel and Chloe is bad, then fine. I can't even share what i like with others, or I get blamed of something i have nothing to do with. Of fucking course I'm going to be called a legionare and blamed of victimizing now. It's a literal cycle everyday.

my problem isn't about something's being canon or not, story takes you where it wants to go so lis isn't some kind of role-play game. eventually we know what's going on, and things aren't evolving as SE cucks desribe.

but the thing is, I want to see them with a decent company. i can't trust anyone at this point. it's like LiS games are cursed.. before the finale everything is good devs are talking good, but after the finale... everything becomes shittier.devs are making damage control, finale becomes disappointment as always... i don't want this to happen anymore -but i know this will happen again as long as they don't accept their mistakes.

i even worried about farewell now. deck9 proved themselves that they don't even consistent, so how can you trust them after this point

Lovely image. Which artist is it by?
My mind went to Afterlaughs but I don't think it is.

According to that french (or belgium?) podcaster claiming to be a ''leaker'', the main characters will be slightly aged, like in their mid 20s.

Amberprice shitposting existed before. But this meme gave birth to the legion. The shitposting back then is 100 times better than the legion bullshit nowadays.

It's amazing how Hannah is still best girl after all these years of new VA's in LiS.

I can't get too scared for the Farewell Episode because it's not trying to cap off a story or anything like that.
The finales shit the bed because they wait until the last episode to start taking care of the large plot points and then little time is left so they are rushed. This is a bonus episode, it's allowed to be fanservice and not bogged down by tragedy or poor writing.

Hannah is the greatest.

Hannah is very cute.

>But this meme gave birth to the legion.
Only the to name, you fucking moron.
> The shitposting back then is 100 times better than the legion bullshit nowadays.
Which was started and is perpetuated by the legion themselves. Which you know, being one yourself

>forgetting about Rihanna

Ashy Burch?

>forgetting about the worst girl
right, all in order

Rihanna's pretty good, but Hannah is the best, followed by Ashly, followed by Rihanna.

Theres nothing wrong with posting Chloe and Rachel user. Dont let shitposters get to you. Just be peaceful towards pricefield shippers and ignore all shitposters