/vn/ - Best UBW Edition

Visual Novel General #1807

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Fuck Sekai project

I LIKE LOLIS!

Boob Wars 2 was the greatest game ever made.

I like them best without anything on.

good meme
this
me too
who cares

y-you too

Yukino

Anyone know the VN where the protagonist pays off girls debt and has like shock collars on them?

Googled VNDB + DEBT + COLLAR and I found it, We Love Master

soon

>shock collars
That's not playing fair.

>Trip does her append last
>Probably will do Yukino 2.0 last too
Using MTL doesn't sound like a bad idea now

Oh boy, do I detect another best girl?

Pray for the fandisk then.

You're joking.

Yukino

The two best girls

Well, IIRC, there's a bad end with her in the original game. I'm totally aiming for that one first.

PUUUUUUUUURPLE SOFTWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She's the bad end, and her fandisk is basically a true end but they fucked within that.

Hello.

I want to fuck not!Makoto.

Fuck off, Dovac.

true end but they fucked within that.
So it's a true end where they have sex. As opposed to one where they don't?

Will Irru translate Hoshi Ori's fandisc too?

>H-Hidoi...

The true end is basically they're free from the dreamworld. Her fandisk route is basically they're in relationship, but later separated away because the MC and the girls (except the imouto since she's dead and the cause of the dreamworld, this is the premise btw) are free from the dreamworld.

She definitely has an ending in the original, but if you follow the story at all it's pretty obvious it couldn't be a good ending. It's more bittersweet at least... and there are still h scenes with her.

Ah right, this is one of those things that will make a lot more sense given context.
Still at least it's Mangagamer, so there's a chance they'll do the fandisk if it performs well.

Her ending in the original game is the MC and the girls are trapped on the dreamworld forever or at least just stop there.
Her ending in the fandisk is like what you said.

Only if it's popular.

Good night /vn/

>if it performs well
>if it's popular
Are these not the same?

;_;

The general premise is that since a trauma in the past involving losing his sister, the MC experiences dreams of her where she tries to convince him to abandon the real world and to give in to the world of dreams. His friends get pulled into his dreams, along with a girl who can't remember anything from being awake, and are forced to experience different dreams that pull them further away from reality.

Holy fuck. I've just read Wagamama High Spec. I'm normally a plotfag but this VN is so good, that's just not playing fair.
Is every Moege as good as this?

Do not become a traitor.

i thought wagamama was a pretty mediocre moege

Too late.

It was said that you'd destroy the moebutas, not join them!

It's not my fault moeges are stress free! I don't want to read about nanosecond fights and pretentious suffering all day!

I will take them with my life. Do not worry about me, enjoy KKK and Muramasa on my behalf.

If that's mediocre then what's a first class Moege?

It's not out yet.

Fuzakeru na, user!. We can enjoy them together, it's not to late to realise your mistake!

Koichoco

Her h-scenes are fucking great. My dick can't wait.

oh boy

Why would you name your new experimental plane/ship Icarus?
Asking for a crash desu

dracu-riot
noble works
princess evangile + fandisc
saku saku
hoshimemo
i enjoyed all of those more

Noble Works

something something muh symbolism

My friendship ended with chuunige, now moege is my best friend

Chrono Clock
Dracu-riot
Sakusaku
DC series, if you don't mind a dumb drama and just enjoy the cute moments.

ignore the koichoco

>Chrono Clock
stop user, you'll get him to quit moege for good

>Chrono Clock
that's not even moege

I disliked the first half of her route. The second half made up for it though.

Hatsukoi 1/1

How is saku saku good when Yuuma is such a faggot? You guys don't know what good moege is.

why you do this?

>handsome
>popular with girls
>clever
>autistic
He's literally me.

Yuuma is far from the worst moege protagonist I've seen

WHY WON'T YOU DIE!

Agreed. A good moege is like Little Busters common route.

It's a shame KEY doesn't make moege and has to push the melodrama every time.

So now that the dust has settled, what do you think of sukisuki?

post one more time faggot i will kill your family

Make me, faggot.

>Little Busters common route
Nah man, that was boring and repetetive as fuck

you dont want this

is Yuuma a good name?

Why do so many moege have forced drama?

Honestly, I'm saying this as a friend JOP but Sukisuki is not even that good, why are you waiting for it?

What kind of degenerate wrote this H-scene, I wonder

I have to thank that writer in person

Did she ask Yuuji to strangle her with his dick?

If what you said it's good, but it's actually bad, then it will be the reverse if you said it's bad.

I see. Now that I think about it, you guys don't have that many dating sims so I guess that's the real reason?

>VN about nothing personnel super cia solider sniper guy
>complains about mother fucking her child

Basically I don't trust JOP's shit taste anymore.

this

When the game is good it's quite fun, but I found the high amount of terrible and awkward sexual humor really brought the game down. I imagine people will be fairly disappointed when it comes out.

>cute girls with pointy tits
Jeez user, I wonder why

I see. Well, if you love moege, I don't see why you wouldn't like Sukisuki. Do you have a release date?

Well now it's just weird.

>nothing personnel super cia solider sniper guy
Not that user, but the good part about that is the gags that come from it between Makina and Yuuji

>nothing personnel super cia solider sniper guy

He's pretty fucking bad. First off this guy has the charisma of the dead rat. It made all the interactions really fucking awkward because you just know that no one would respond as well as they did to him in real life. And the parts where they tried to make him funny made him seem like a total tool. He has no personality other than being a massive militaryfag and on the whole he's just completely uninteresting. He adds 0 (zero) to the story. Now, normally this wouldn't be too much of a problem for a VN protagonist because usually VN protagonists are supposed to be blank self-inserts. But Yuuji wasn't meant to be that. He was meant to be a genuine character--and they fucked it up.

I enjoy all moege, even if it's bad. I've not once regretted playing a moege.

Is Sorcery Jokers the VNOTY?

That dialogue from the sister in the first game about her kissing and jerking off Yuuji all with the mother's knowledge doesn't make much sense otherwise.

You are keeping your promise I see, sasuga grisaiafag.

Is there a VN coming out on the 18th? I have a feeling I saw something about that date but I can't remember.

Best English release of 2018.

No, that will be sukisuki.

That's not sukisuki.

Better than Hatsukoi's Yuuma for sure.