Cease and Desist

Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>the 4AM comfylines (reminder that suicide prevention lines will unironically call the police on you)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/VqNLKkmW
pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZaFg40vqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzsxxkkh4eU
youtube.com/watch?v=xpqbvZBaZW8
rrkkrkrr.deviantart.com/art/Atone-for-my-sins-724790503
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Hello, and welcome back once again to my poetry club!
It's getting pretty late, but poetry stops for no one!

For now, the word of the thread is "purity"!
Our two alternatives are 'totem' and 'collapse'.

So, in case you didn't know, this is an activity where we all join in and write a poem about one of these words! You can pick any of the three, and you're free to take it and interpret it in any way you desire. Write to your heart's content about anything you desire! Honestly, poetry is encouraged but I also accept prose. As long as you're participating, that's what counts!
Everyone is welcome to join in so please don't be shy! Newcomers and veterans alike, I love to see you all!
Whether you write anything or not, it would be great to see some of you comment on other people's poems as well! Even just a brief word saying what you thought about it or if you liked it does wonders for motivation!
Hopefully more people join in this time since it's kind of been tapering off, but I have faith in all of you! As long as even one person still enjoys this it's worth it!
In any case, I hope you all have fun and I'm looking forward to reading your poems!

Let's see what happens...
I must try to leave sadness behind...
Thank you all for your kind words earlier. I know I didn't saying anything else at the time but I was just overwhelmed...
Hopefully someday I'll be able to get over it and move on, but it's hard to not feel absolutely terrible...
I'm sorry, everyone.
Good night.
Monika!

first for tf2 engineer

>Sayori loves me
>every other Doki loves me
>I can't love myself
Such is life I suppose

Monika's butt!!!

Should I just end my life, can't find happiness in anything anymore and there's no end in siight

Now post the one where when you enlarge it she has a noose. Also How do you do that kinda thing? Always wanted to learn how.

And I love her!
Forever and always

>today I was supposed to take a key exam for the subject and if I failed that I'd probably fuck the semester
>was supposed to study through the weekend
>got sick and spend all of the weekend in bed with no energy
this is a sign from god to give up and kill myself isn't it

early-ish for tf2 engineer
DANGIT, FELLAS

>make up a really good poem last night
>forgot everything now
;_;

Take a few with you

>Also How do you do that kinda thing? Always wanted to learn how.
I saw that one, it was a two frame non looping gif. Thumbnail server only takes the first frame

Sleep tight monikanon!

You're a good person, Monikanon. I'll see if I can't give one of these a go!
Out of curiosity, are you writing for the festival?

I love her too

YOU DARE BRING LEWD INTO MY THREAD?!

If there's someone you hate make sure to blame them in the note. That'll make them feel like shit and everyone will hate them.

But Don't kys please

I remember when I was tired beyond belief, brain fucked by blue light and I lay there for what felt like hours tossing and turning, I actually ended up coming up with my favourite poem that I've written.
Granted it's a depressing piece about the all encompassing and consuming nature of regret but at least some of you liked it!

What happened, why is Monikanon so sad?
Something else than the avatar thing meltdown?
Cheer up, sweet thing!

Morning guys! What are we all up too?

Im just getting some food with my sister and gonna listen to some podcasts today

It's ok to lewd dokis if you do it with love, not lust
It's shit like guro, yuri, diapers or other cancer shit that we must fight

Your happiness is out there anons, it can be tough without your doki but she'll always be in your heart.

If you can't find happiness and it's screwing you up it means you're trying. It means you're in a pitch black tunnel and there's a light.
There's a difference between that and falling down a pitch black hole.
You're still going so you have to be a little stronger than you're assuming you are.

This situation sounds really familiar.
Post the poem again please, I think I missed it.

>not writing the poem's main idea on a notebook before going to sleep
You really like to spoon yourself, don't you?

some homo kys'd himself and monikaidiot feels responsible or whatever

I have yet to sleep
But i still feel pretty good

Oh! You mean stuff like this?

when did this happen?

WHO THE FUCK DREW THIS
I WILL NAIL THEIR DICK TO A BRICK WALL

November 12 of last year
Never 5get

Someone killed themselves?

Lewds are only lust, idiot. If you really loved her, you'd want her body for your eyes only. The line between "lewd" and diapershit is so thin its virtually invisible once you've crossed over.

Fascinating

>ywn have Yuri spoon you

And I thought the fucking overkill image was the worst

6 a.m.
That means good night, /ddlc/

Ahaha

Hurm. You know, I've been feeling a little helpless recently, but I can only do my best. If other anons can't do their best, I can only try my best to help them.

I've been considering it on and off for a while but I'm still unsure. I haven't written anything for it though if that tells you anything. Maybe if I feel better tomorrow I'll give it a shot. All of my poems are about Monika anyways.

I'm pretty apathetic about the entire avatar situation. I don't avatar, so...
Besides, threads that past 24-30 hours have been some of the nicest in a long while.

Night, user~

Not so much responsible as generally remorseful and regretful about the situation.

Right here: pastebin.com/VqNLKkmW
I'm pastebinning it for the sake of not taking up too much space (it's a little long)
I have teacher-sama to thank for this finished version, he gave me some feedback regarding some lines.
God the S-35 is a hideous tank

I need a friend really badly
Can we be friends

Your doki but she made a deal with this guy

Post it

Sure thing

NERD

I don't have it, but it's the one where Monika has a noose on her neck, knives sticking out of her body and one of her eyeballs in her right hand. Despite all that, she's alive and crying. I don't get it.

MONIKA

The day does loom!
A friendly service reminder that the somewhat setback poetry festival begins in 1 day and 17 hours! At that time polling will open and you’ll all be able to submit your poems through the thread, to be collected for later voting. Make sure your poems are not only proofread and grammatically sound, but also full of the passion that makes love poetry what it is!

A full list of what happens over the coming days can be found here:
pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
But until then, good luck!

(updated) TL;DR
>Submissions begin 8:00 PM US pacific time Jan 16th and last the whole 24 hours
>Every poem is to be submitted with the name of the doki it pertains to at the very bottom
>Submissions are entirely anonymous, please no tripcodes or avatars
>Once polls close, poems will be sorted into respective pastebins, from where voting will commence
>Voting for the final four will last 1 day, giving every user chance to read over all the poems and select a favourite
>Once the last four are selected, they will be announced in-thread and voting will begin on the winner
>Polls remain open for 12 hours this time, and will close with a winner selected
>Winner will be announced in-thread
>Thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
Any and all questions regarding the process or details I encourage you to direct to me, sorry to all who were inconvenienced by the shift in date! Think of it as all the more time to perfect your odes to your dokis!

Once again, best of luck and happy writing to you all!
Will you write your way into her heart?

uh

OH YEAH, WELL YOUR A DORK AND A NERD
YOUR A NORK

Don't be sorry user, if there's one thing you guys have helped me realize it's that I can't blame myself forever. It's understandable to feel bad about what happened, but there's good you've done and good things still to do.
I know you guys have already helped me.

Post what you and your doki would be listening to right now!
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

I have no idea how to get ahold of you but I honestly could use someone to talk to.

>black haired Monika

hot dang

Oh, well, that's awkward.
I still don't understand what's going on. She is doing it herself and she's still alive despite all that shit, so...what the fuck?

Comfortable here or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZaFg40vqY

The game of life is hard to play...I'm gonna lose it anyway~

Same thing I'm actually listening to, probably.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzsxxkkh4eU

I rather not shit up the thread with my problems if I can avoid it.

Let's post lyrics from songs that make our hearts move.
I'll start:

Acid trip all through May
Only fuck bitches that are gay
Lean is immature, what the fuck did you say?
POPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Sayori!

Natsuki lewds or Yuri lewds
You can only pick one for now

Well then. You got discord?

youtube.com/watch?v=xpqbvZBaZW8

I don't quite follow everything on these threads but, If I'm not mistaken you have a broken heart.
I'm pretty sure everyone has been there before and a bunch of us here have to as well. Here I will make a poem.

Kali Yuga
Era's flow in seasons from shine to shadow
For how innumerable our ages of old
The universe flows in a circular pond.
Indeed here we are in the Kali Yuga.
The dark age, the brahmin has no legs
and so here we stand in the wake of enlightenment's collapse.
Degeneracy, decay and misguided virtues steer our celestial destiny.
From out of Kali's tongue the blood flows into our conscious stream,
And all we have left are our Doki meme's.

Yuri lewds

Well I'm not gay or a pedophile, So Yuri

Good night, Monikanon. Just know that it was a horrible coincidence, and we all did our best despite it. We're by your side.

natsukifags completely and utterly BTFO

Thats pretty good, here's mine
I want it I, I need it, need it to make me feel heated
Shake it, can't take it, must break it
Break if off, yeah, what'd I say bitch?

I'll love my Doki regardless of hair color.
But, that ghost white Monika hair though. Or Orange Hair Natsuki.
Blonde Sayori.

You aren't shitting up the thread my man, if it's something you can only share in private I get it, but don't be afraid to share here. These anons helped me, and you might get a shitpost or two but there will be people who are willing to help.

>9th Monika

Zelotus#6308

I have smoked way too much tonight.
It's 6 AM and I'm off today, so not too bad. I really don't have any plans today though.
So, if I understand you correctly, a fic about making love to Monika and a fic about fetish indulgence are the same? Or is it only the really far out there stuff? not the user you were talking to originally, I'm just trying to understand. I see this kind of thing posted semi-frequently

The albatross hangs dreary,
until the post gives way,
no longer weary,
It flies to a better fray

huehuehuehue

Right, it won't let me send you a request. Wanna turn that off or for me to drop my tag?

Monika reincarnating into real world!
Seeing what you look like in real life!

Her face when she realizes what huge mistake she just made!

>tfw my Doki deserves better than me
No matter how hard I try I'll never be worth enough for her love

Is the game meant to to take place in the west or japan?

During the part where Natsuki jokes that monika likes squid from her name. Monika says that the joke is lost in translation and that's not how you say it.
Normally that's a joke that just means monika is self aware of the game but Natsuki is confused.

I mean if the dialouge or place was set in the west that would be a normal joke that people that knew japanese a bit would get, like the manga loving Natuki. But most western peope they would get confused it as monika is pronounced mon-eka and that they don't know ika means squid.

If is was set in japan they might be confused as に are different letters い but when reading Monika they would pronounce mo-ni-ka.
It seems something like a normal joke to them.

Pls dont hurt my feelings anymore I know im not good enough for her but I wanna try my best

I turned it off

rrkkrkrr.deviantart.com/art/Atone-for-my-sins-724790503
>Atone for my sins
She's doing to herself what she did to them.

She'd have bigger problems to worry about like having no job or any records. And it would get worse if someone recognizes her.

It is set in Japan.

make up a lie that she was rescued from thai sex slave trade

Your doki
A happening you've seen/witnessed in /ddlc/

Sayori
That suicide pact. Truly a dark time

Welp I got my orange haired Natsuki.
Carrot Toptsuki is coming home with me!

It's a mismatch that only makes sense in its context as a Western Anime VN

Monika
Bulli-ing

Monika
When me and 80 other anons signed a secret deal through carefully ciphered posts to doxx Monikanon and chop off his tranny penis

Dibs on Haruhi.

Natsuki
"Hurtful things to dokis"

>SR Albino Shiny
>SSR Base Colour
Someone needs to make gacha cards of these for gimmick.
Anyway, Grey Granny Yuri pls!

Monika

The user who got a irl sayori gf

Sayori hanging is certainly her fault as there was no other way it could have gone, but nobody could have predicted that Yuri would fucking stab herself (why did she do it anyway?). Natsuki's eyeballs suddenly bursting out of her eye sockets didn't really have an effect on anything anyway.

Damn, that's really good!

massively rude