Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

cute girls

No.

You know what it is

>too many images killed the thread
We failed, Etrian bros...

Oh yeah? How about now

250 images for a 750 post thread on an imageboard is pretty low though

>

good night etriam

It just means we need more text shitposts.
If only we had memerable quotes...

No, Ricky.

Good night, have a cute etrian for good dreams

Fang likes girls!

Who doesn't?
Cute girls > stinky males

t. Tumblr

This is a new one, thanks. Keep doing God's work, my friend.

So you don't like cute girls?
Gay.

You know it

>suddenly crowbar
What?

Fujos are trash. But they know they are trash so they are ok.
Still gay, though.

She was testing how hard her hair was

>(bonk bonk)
>(pat pat) - ? - ?
>(bang bang bang) - Jeez! What is it!?
>A helmet?

Ah, I see.
Thanks, user.

Why is there so much fan art or him? Or any, even?

There's not that many pictures

There's more than one. Which is a surprising amount.

Not really.

>bonk
>bang
Is she an Yggdroid?

Why are they on a roof?

Black and yellow black and yellow

Those are some strange mushrooms

Nice etriam pantsu

Hiya, new fan here. I just finished EO5 as my first entry and had a really good time with it. Out of curiosity, should I emulate the first two games or just grab their remakes?

Grab the remakes, play on classic expert

This but unironically

The originals are both very rough and really different from what the series has become.
TP pools are super tiny so you often use normal attacks, phyiscal damage is everywhere (especially in the very first EO) and quests and missions don't give XP.

That being said the remakes are true remakes - changing balancing in a massive way and making new maps turns them almost into completely new games.
And they have an optional story mode with a fixed party and more writing (of varying quality). Additionally there is a five floor side dungeon (for a total of 35 floors) - which in EOU can only be entered in story mode. In EO2U classic characters can enter just fine, though.

Overall I'd always recommend the remakes over the originals but if you can not get enough of EO you can play both.

No one actually beat EO games unless you beat the 6th stratum super boss.

Hey, not that user but I beat Star devourer with double warlock, 1 kat, hawk rover and impact pugi, not a ride in the park but better than fishing ailments with chain killer, dind the superboss was the only reason I even was asking about IV vs EOU

Stick titties
Stitties

By all means, keep going

This happens when sticks eat meat instead of just fruit and stuff.

Idold@ncer

What level should I be before taking on the amalgolem on EOV? That fucker kicked my ass some times, my team was 12-16 when I finally destroyed that fucker

>trying to etrian
>dont wanna odyssey
lost will to play when learning eo is dead

you should be okay 17-19 (I dont even personally remember what levels I did him at), just make sure you are doing damage to the main body instead of the golems, you can even cuck two of them of joining the battle by rotating some blocks, his explosion counts a fire attack btw, so if you have a dragoon or a shaman you can block the damage

You tried at least.
I lost my odyssey when I realized I spoiled myself by visiting this board when V was localized

Level 15 across the board is usually enough for me. But you need some strategy for him - he is probably the strongest first boss in the entire series.

Don't be weak, anons.
You can do it! Your guild is waiting for you.

I'm not worthy of them etrians. But I'll try once more!

Fuck, that's cute.

Come on guys I'll imagebump this thread to death again if you keep sleeping like this

>almost thirty seconds
Don't just lurk here, go to another tab to reset the refresh to 10 seconds.

Also great pick - Etrian Landsharks are underappreciated. Everyone is all about those Tharsian sharks.

I like foreheadshark too, for some reason

Her cuteness is different from the cuteness of other Etriams.

Just hit lvl 20 on a character, shouldn't I unlock a new set of skills on my characters now?

If you are playing EOV: No.
A character needs to be level 20 to pick a Mastery at the guild. But you only unlock Masteries by defeating the second stratum boss.

If you are playing EOIV: Yes.
Press right a few times.

You still have to beat the second stratum boss

That will take a while, still on 7f. Thanks, lads

I just downloaded V and it's asking me to make a team even though i have no idea what the combat is like yet. Whats a good team comp?

pick 5 cute girls

big tits on everything

If you have really no idea about EO a safe and generally useful party would be:

Dragoon, Pugilist, Masurao
Warlock, Botanist

While the game's localisation indicates that Dragoons should be in the backline they work in either line - but the frontline has passively more aggro.

But what about potatoes?

No fencer or Harbinger? Usually you would have a sword and board in these games no?

reclass if you want the brownie classes
>elf poison maker, easily an alchemist
>elf shaman, easily an enchantress

Big titted midgets

Katanas are swords too. Fencer is kinda weird to use if you don't know what you're doing, I've heard Harbingers aren't that good thanks to miasma recasting. not him btw

Masurao has a katana, so that is somewhat sword-y. Really, they play like your usual sword unit - they even wear heavy armor.

Fencer only has light armor (the armor classes are heavy, light and cloth) and a shield but they are not your typical fighter class.
They are either an evade tank or use Chains which do nothing on their own and only follow certain actions of your party. You need some care to be able to use them at all but if you build a party around them (and know what you are doing) they are super strong.
Fun but still not something I would recommend if you are unsure about how to play.

Harbinger is... strange. They are a support-damage hybrid that needs a lot of care to be not only functional but actually good.
They are especially weak in the beginning which will already be kind of rough if you don't know EO.

Why is there a russian rifleman loli portrait?

She is a grown woman and you will respect her

Her sight on her gun is fucked up

That female innocent voiceset is truly awful. Sounds like those shitters on youtube.

Only a few female voices are tolerable, sadly.

Would be nice if you could recolor the clothes too.

So you've read the omake comic by Himukai too?

The whatsits by the whozit?

The character designer for EO made a little comic for the artbook where older characters come and complain about how V could've been better. A little meta joke. I bet someone has it translated in this general

Oh my god all these thicc brown warlocks, how can i decide?

If you press right a few more times you get a second set of clothes colours but that's it.

Make a vanilla one and a chocolate one youll reclass later to botanist or necro

Changing the clothing color to your liking would be amazing, white robed warlocks black fencers could have been nice

They didn't want people spending too much time on character creation.
Himukai submitted blank portraits but it's unused content.
Besides, it's not like you can make them look any better.

>They didn't want people spending too much time on character creation.
>Besides, it's not like you can make them look any better.

Don't challenge people's autism, if race, class, portrait and name autism is big, I can't imagine coloring autism of this level

Well this is my first time playing and im spending an hour on on my party before ive even played, so i see his point.

On the other hand isnt that half the fun?

How can normal wives even compete?

They can't.

I was aftaid you were going to say " existing"

Housewife is etheral. She needs no existence.

Guys I think I love her

Help

>another one is taken by her
Soon there'll be none left

She only sees you as walking $$$$$.