/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Atelier Edition
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.

Previous thread: Tags: /3dsg/, /arms/, /mk8g/, /wug/,

>Important News
[!] - Bayonetta 3 announced: youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-i40Ez6KY
[!] - Mega Man 11 announced: youtube.com/watch?v=3aSC5A726f0
[!] - PUBG CEO wants to get a Switch port for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds: twitter.com/NintendoSwitchC/status/948209705347842050
[!] - Rivals of Aether dev also pursuing a Rivals of Aether Switch port: medium.com/@fornace/rivals-of-aether-2017-developer-recap-2018-developer-preview-53c57417b51
[!] - 2018 Game Developers Choice Awards nominees announced: gdconf.com/news/breath-wild-horizon-zero-dawn-lead-gdc-2018-choice-awards-nominees/
[!] - Norwegian Nintendo website apparently reveals 2018 release date for Bayo 3 and MP4: comicbook.com/gaming/2018/01/05/metroid-prime-4-bayonetta-3-nintendo-switch/
[!] - Kirby vs Kirby trailer for Kirby Battle Royale: youtube.com/watch?v=zStuuC9SATo
[!] - Nintendo Direct Mini 2018.1.11: nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/
[!] - Dragon Quest Builders for Switch and Kirby: Battle Royale demos now available
[!] - Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura adds Murasaki DLC character on January 18th

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibochartv13.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

KIRBY NEWS WHEN
AND WHERE IS THE REAL DIRECT WE ALWAYS HAVE A FULL ONE AFTER A MINI ONE BY 20 DAYS

Is it possible to play with the Wii U pro controller on the Switch?

I think there's an accessory out there. Just google it. There is no way to get rumble though

The Dragon Quest Builders demo is so comfy... does the game keep that feeling? I resisted getting it on PS4 for two years but portability could sell it to me

Any day now.

So are we getting a full direct soon?

Is the powerA comfort grip the best joycon grip? I need something comfy?

Likely.

Did Capcom ever update the Resident Evil Revelations switch port to fix the framerate or is it just fucked forever?

Magic NS

It gets much better and much comfier when to start unlocking more things to build.

Do you?

not starfox faggot

All nintendo games are ports

what

I requested starfox.
This isnt starfox. I'm rioting

Starfucks sucks dude.

Every nintendo game released now is a port of a n64 game or a wiiu game

I didn't knew Odyssey was a port.

It is sunshine dlc, moron. Thats why its only an hour long. Emulation of GameCube is difficult for a mobile phone

I need help guys, I'm about to start the 4th champion in botw but I'm so bored of the fucking game already. I'm about 30 hours in and and have to force myself to start the game. Is it worth it to finish it or am I better off just selling it?

Mega Man 11 trailer doesn't look too bad. Not a fan of the 2.5D art direction, but it doesn't look as jarring as Half-Genie Hero.
Maybe Mighty Gunvolt Burst spoiled me, but I hope MM11 is faster paced than the trailer makes it seem.

Mighty no 9 is great

I enjoy females for the purpose of procreation. Any depiction of them outside of this disgusts me to my very core. I am boycotting other games

Now that I think about it, ARMS is a port of Wii Sports Boxing, and Splatoon 2 is a remaster of Golden Eye.

You have been awoken

I like piracy

I like butts

I like feets and tits

I liked you until you raped my heart

I like 2d platformers like Odyssey

It's fun because HGH was a game whose gimmick was being the first HD Shantae but it looks better if you lower the res.

Has Nintendo abandoned the "Wii..." series?

The nintendo fx will likely be called the Wii too.

pink puff > space lady
fite me

never go full retard

Isnt Kirby from space and a chick? This is confusing

Its 2 real4i

kirby is boi

>Do you?

Yes. The regular grip sucks

when will we get news about the NX?

The NX will be considered a legacy system next year

Im buying an android tablet to emulate my favorite nintendo games rather than buying a switch.

Kirby is a dude in the west and his gender is unknown in Japan although he's portrayed masculine in most cases.

Where is his cock?

in 5 hours

What's the consensus on Ultra Sun/Moon as far as the collection aspect goes? Will I have a fun time filling out the national dex? Is there a good amount of postgame that goes past the national dex?

I haven't played since x&y but just wanna collect stuff because I am autistic. Also I really like the feMC's design.

Pokemon green is the only pokemon

idk go was pretty good the first time you were able to print from blockbuster was epic

I ate a fat girl pussy and wished I had a button to tag team gor in :(

Had zelda on wii u, really enjoyed it but never finished. Now that I have a switch, should I rebuy it or Xenoblade 2? I'm constantly on the go, and would love to play either.

I'd say Xenoblade 2 if you already played Zelda.

>I'm constantly on the go
I can't recommend Xenoblade 2 in that case, the handheld version of the game abuses the dynamic resolution feature the Switch has, dropping to as low as 360p at times. BotW, and all games really, do the same but it's way more stable.

there isn't even a national dex in sun/moon/ultra
gamefreak got lazy

Also stonerfaggot here....no more rolls probably, I actually quit green finally

So it's 100% Dark Moon now?

Is it a good idea to save Shrine hunting for after I unlock the motorcycle from DLC pack 2?

Climbing is fun.

Keep rolling, just leave out the smoke and reroll option.

should I buy the dlc packs after I buy the game? I assume they're most post-game content

Oops, I actually meant regional dex. I'm seeing 403 as the regional dex number which is pretty good, but I was mostly asking about the 'Fun' part. There's no bullshit like tree munchlax or Hallowed Tower spiritomb is there?

truefaxx user, never thought of that
won't be rolling for a bit on account of trying to nuzlocke sun and moon (made it to elite 4 yesterday and got raped after beating 3/4)
I made it out of the clockwork mansion...slow and steady wins the race right?

Is there any games I can stream without Nintendo taking away all my monetization like the greedy chink jews they are???

>didn't mention game
I was talking about Zelda

There is a mask in DLC pack 1 that is amazing if you're into finding collectibles. It's better to get this mask as early as possible for convenience sake.
Unlike Skyrim there aren't any downsides to downloading the DLC before you start playing as all of the major content is locked to endgame.

>mask in DLC pack 1 that is amazing if you're into finding collectibles.
Is it the Majora one?

The Korok Mask.

>PUBG CEO wants to get a Switch port for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Can't wait to play the game at 1 FPS

>Implying it wont be a PUBG Mobile port
Not even the Xbox Box One X can run the thing well.

Too much meat for your numale mouth? Haha poor boi.

Just sell it and debut it. You can get at least 40-50 bucks since Ninty games don't devalue unless Nintendo brings out a selects version.

For my second run I got the bike to get the last 20 shrines I need.

If you just add a few snippets of t game and mostly create original discussion\critique then you have a perfectly legal educational video that Nintendo can't touch. Just make sure you add (c) Nintendo on the bottom right or left of any Nintendo footage you use.

Any other Metroid Prime 4 testers working on the return to Aether mission and reaching it's moon? i'm having a few issues triggering the moon event.

Try standing next to the door for a little longer before going to new areas.

DRAGGED BY THE POWER OF DREAMS

When will Link use his signature Morph Ball skill again?

this thread is fucked

>tfw master goes vegan and starts making you drink soy milk too

Does anyone know what to do for the one power-up to the left of the upward elevator in Area 4? There's red spikes all over the wall, but there's not enough time in slow motion to do the power-bomb jump upwards before I fall through the breakable floor.

Forgot to mention, this is about Samus Returns.

wtf i hate the switch now

Bump. Also keep /v/ memes on /v/, newfags.

where's his dick

it hasn't been 20 days yet, calm down

The people begging for Sm4sh to be ported on the Switch are disgusting.

We should port it so the Wii U can finally rest.

No.
And there are still Super Mario 3D World, The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3.

Also to that kid asking about the Power grip or whatever: it looks just like the regular Nintendo pack in grip.

My guess is
Pikmin 3 will be bundled with Pikmin 4 when it comes out
Smash 5 instead of a port
Super Mario 3D World and Wonderful 101 will never leave

That's what I guess/hope as well, except for TW101 which could gets ported.
My problem with a Sm4sh port is that:
>Nintendo need to keep some system sellers for later
>it would make a new one less likely
>Melee will likely be on the Virtual Console

Have we decided a name for Smash 5? Sma5h? 5mash?

How do I view my own plytime on gamu?

Check your profile from where you check what switch friends are online or link the parental control app.

Nintendo Land 2 when?

atelier on swithc???? ,':-I

Sad.

Who the fuck cares
What even is this game anyways, I saw it being ran like a couple years ago at GDQ and it was nothing special, just basic indie trash

>202033427
>indie trash

Just indie trash.

They currently have a monopoly on every other platform because there are no 3D platformers and Yooka-Laylee was considered mediocre. Plus it took them years to finish the game, and most likely they are incapable of reprogramming the game to the switch because they're using an older version of Unreal Engine.

Indie trash are usually just worse versions of better and older games. Very rare is it to find an indie trash game that is a new or novel concept that doesn't feel like an overpriced tech demo or Twitch Stream meme game.

AAA games are mostly trash, doesn't mean we should lump them all together.

agreed that AAA games are mostly trashed and indie game are mostly trash.

There are gems here and there. Though there are also "gems" that are just worse versions of older games. Like Binding of Isaac is just a much slower and far more boring version of SmashTV, yet BoI is usually praised and talked about more often than SmashTV.

You probably don't even know SmashTV.

I do, it's not that obscure.