Gw2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r928FOt-8qM
youtube.com/watch?v=nQnClqCSIfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope custom themes will be a thing like the 3ds. I had a cute Azumanga Daioh theme.

It was great, but personally I think it has less replay value than any other 2D Mario.

What is your definition of a "legal rom"?

i don't care lol

yen

At around 930, make a deal in Vindum(sp?)'s room, saying youll offer a sacrifice, then at the 10:06 mark, go into Nemea's room, and he orders for the delivery guy automatically

Probably Snow Bros

I get nervous playing this game

Thanks user.

:thinking:

Probably around 10% here. I've bought boxes of games at garage sales, and usually end up with a few crap sports games, or some edutainment shit.

Cost

There were some cool animations, like sorceress that scratching her bald head under a nice redhead wig.

War has changed

An enemy was resurrected

>Literally, no one is THAT stupid,
I clearly did say DaS3 babbies.

Someone post the completed version of pic related. I thought I saved it but I apparently didn't

he's a washed up shitter

This thread will DIE because you refuse to post sexy blue aliens.

is this the power of the pee ess four?

ride the edge of the blue, or rush to the center

whats ideal?

Es doesn't recognize Nine and Celica in her win quotes, so my guess is that the Es that appears in CF got sent there from the time she had the embryo and was in the Boundary, before she turned into Nobody and met Nine and Celica.

I'm hoping they add some other way to get them rather than having to get masterworks to drop then dismantle.

Pretty much. Everything is translated besides the dialogue, which makes up 90 percent of all text.

favourite being ibuki and least favourite hiyoko
chapter 3 was bittersweet because of that

>No dating sim elements
>No lewd scenes

wtf is this general

I agree that the Sonic 3 levels are the better half of the game, but the rest is great too. Why not play the whole thing?

De-aging looks like a world changing technology once the mental contamination issues are solved

>The Mandate is dead and Perellion went bankrupt
>Star Citizen is looking like a bust more and more

What the fuck is it with Kickstarter space games that means they always end up dying?

Go suck Kojima's overrated cock somewhere else.

I don't know but he surely likes getting (You)s

>Director: David Lynch

It's cute the first few times you use it, but it seems more like a joke thing. Mostly for easter eggs like pic related.

BING! BING! YUZU!

I love how someone is actually trying to drag Red into this as if he's the culprit

I once wrote a map parser to find the location of all statues, just so I could get the slime staff and build a coin money farm.

What a waste of time.

I hate her!

Armored core for pc when?

I was going to point that out as well, he would never pass for a Yakuza member. He would be the underling of an underling.

>be hired as "planner"
>no technical skills
>no artistic skills
>receive paycheck
>get bullied
I wonder why

Do you know where to get an iso of it?

Speak for yourself, shitposter-kun.

Iroha is a rumor
you're a rumor
Veeky Forums is a rumor
everybody is rumor

How long has this angry virgin been defending this awful looking game? I remember seeing threads exactly like this about 2 years ago

Is that a yes?

Then don't use that chair.

Oh yeah I also tried Mupen64Plus through RetroArch and the same slowdown problem happens.

Literally just got the ornament for my Titan. It's a shame though as I prefer the original look...

>staring at a screen accomplishing / producing nothing

You just described the average job.

Jinx already has a beta orbiter: Ekko.

I mean it's not just one guy. There's tons of Lux x Ezreal fanart out there I just assumed it was canon.

Only if it's non-/u/.

>Sims 4 doesn't deserve the hate it gets.
yes, yes it does. It's hot garbage doled out in tiny spoonfuls for entirely too much money.

In the right hands, of course.

>tfw Xseed won't touch zero/ao since they probably lost kiseki and NISA just doesn't care
this will most likely be the only way to play Crossbell in english desu

ded tred

Any SG players trying DBFZ right now?

fuck cathar no have i'll keep rolling till i get something

Legion posted the Rachel loves Chloe placeholder in middle of a ship war to make a point. Pricefielder called it non-canon because it was cut.

Yours looks like this maybe?

You can't fully move sif to an SD Card? I'm running out of space on my phone.

This game is super underrated. Not a lot of scenes, but the ones that are there are really high quality.

>premium kegs are suddenly over
>they didn't warn us

How annoying, at least I didn't buy any.

When will you faggots stop trying to make "soyboy" an insult?

You talk and make posts even when nobody speaks to you. That's the problem.

Are you all dense?

LITERALLY Ni no Kuni.

we can't prove that but if you are able to pause the game it just isn't Dark souls. not being able to be safe until you get to a bonfire is part of the experience and an intentional one at that.

i don't give a shit as long as he doesn't touch overkill
he can remove inspire and swan song altogether for all i care

I'd like to be able to choose to play as an animal.
It feels really odd to be the only human among the other creatures.

There's Elite Force, from the same developers as Jedi Outcast, unfortunately it's based on the worst Trek series.

>did anyone play.. what was it, 7? i literally never heard anything about it.
Literally not a single redeeming feature about it. It's so bad on every level it's amazing, like a conscious effort to make a shit game.

mine is that rennamon thing good fan art

Double stance classes have a new function where one is always one like passive and the other you have to toggle on manually

>titan
>there's a huge area that's like 70% of the total map
>the only thing in it is a couple enemy spawns and dead ends

How nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=r928FOt-8qM

the CLIMB starts tomorrow!
NEVER give up!

Face down banishing removal
Trap handtraps
Actual Kaijuproof bosses

5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 19, 20

but everything after 15 might as well not exist.

I finished that when I was a kid and I still don't get why newfags are butthurt about it.

henlo and would u join a /ps2g/ orgy pls leave ur response

>when everyone is underage no one is underage

I'm surprised I never thought of this. Thanks user.

How do I find a match?

If revolution & legacy were buffed so that the 15% extra reward/ratio was made redundant would you still call for 4taa on other styles?

I feel Puyo Puyo alone might not be enough to sustain a thread. How about we make it about all retro puzzle games instead?

>RWBY
Wouldn't buy this garbage either way

he was mentally ill but he didint stab them back kaz did

youtube.com/watch?v=nQnClqCSIfk

Don't expect a dota 2 player to broadening their horizons.

Is Zao worth going for? How good is Ibuki?

>What's top left?
A True Western Romance

Potluck if you're reading this, thanks for filling this request.

cat lyns #1

STOP swearing

The first one was actually a Dragon Quest 4 spinoff. You play as Torneko.