/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #227

Why is bullying manlets so much fun?

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Zane stops roaming tomorrow. You can make him spawn faster by dueling in ranked.
>A Duel-a-thon event starts tomorrow
>Yugi Muto will be added to the gate tomorrow probably. You will also be able to unlock him if you haven't already.
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes is available until the 22nd.
>Lots of skills are changing on the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on the 24th. Bamboo draw engine remains untouched for now
>Expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnjwd16vpPs
yugioh-card.com/en/league/dueling/tag_dueling.html
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Bamboo_Sword
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thought as much, but started worrying when I got like 5 duplicate skills instead of the one I want

Third for reslets need to fucking leave

>There are people who actually wasted their prismatic UR ticket on a card other than Neos
>"B-but muh classic design blue eyes!!!"

I got a prismatic Neos too but you're being a massive fag about it.

first for /IsSphereKuribohgoodornot?/

>yfw Enter the code! ←→AB!

I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU KONAMI FUCK YOU

t.Silver

I'm farming wins in Gold right now and whenever I face something like a 30 card Yugi with the Yami Skill or a 30 card Joey with the Field of Warriors skill I just can't help but completely shit on them with taunts throughout the entire duel.
Is that just me?

Why are you posting this shit for the 100th time now? Just fuck off.

MY NIGGA

We will have absolute zero soon, but neo spacians are actually kog tier, you just need at least 140 IQ and the desire to save people

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnjwd16vpPs

fuck off and die with your shitty hero garbage

Diamond dude. Otherwise I think its just impossible (and impractical).

I mean I climbed to plat with this deck. Water dragon not even once.

>Veeky Forums filename

No one can defeat my mighty dinos.

>plebs

love how the manga just screws with the effects all over the place

remember the Yugi vs Kaiba duel in battle city?
Dark Paladin would have been like 10k attack just to begin with due to both of them dumping their entire decks to the graveyard, Yugi also didn't even use the "cancel spell card" of dark paladin

But I did and they’re two different tickets dumbass

>UR ticket
>Econ

>he didn't farm Kaiba months ago
look at him and laugh

>not already having 3 e-cons for almost a year now

I have about 50 econs now and still don't have a prismatic one.

>Prismatic UR ticket
>Enemy Controller

>Just got a third zwei
Oh thank god.

your own fault, got 4 prismatics of econ just by farming Kaiba

God GB Esedarii is shitting on burnfags so hard

I hope you're all playing the secret Deez deck

>He locks Esedarii
>Pop out another GB and fuse it into the other copy of Esedarii in the ED

>exclusively farm Zane always getting 8000 points
>not a single repair plant

These fuckers better not become good at any point.

>Cyber dragon
>not good

Not yet.

Reminder that Kaiba is 6ft1. How tall is Chazz again?

Wew, managed to get 3 of everything except laser which I got two of.

the Chazzd is 6'6 confirmed

At least the Chazz is into girls

So is Konami going to do anything about the people who clearly abuse the modded APK to see the top of their deck with the hazy flame deck?

why is kaiba such a stud ?

>7 SR
>4 UR
>in under 40 packs
>none of them were what I needed

/complain

Anyone plays duel links without a wifi connection?
Does it uses a lot of data?

Neo-Spacians are strong. Only brainlets say they are trash. You have to have a pretty high IQ to run and play neo spacians with expertise.

How do Tag Duels work anyways? Is it like Battle City where everyone has their own LP, turns alternate like A1->B1->A2->B2, and if you run out of LP, the glass breaks and you get sent to the Shadow Realm?

>>Woodland Sprite will be limited to 1 on the 24th. Bamboo draw engine remains untouched for now
why tho

Yeah it does if you play regularly.

Lads, how to build a good Elemental Hero deck? I just got Terra Firma and I want to crush manlets
also I can't auto anymore at lvl 14 with my current deck

it doesn't use a lot for matches, but if you have to download a update then it will use a lot of data.

They'll limit it next month guaranteed. KC cup is sure to be Endymion OTK decks and nothing else

>the glass breaks and you get sent to the Shadow Realm?
Nigger you just fall through a glass ceiling and plummet to your death.
Get ready for one hell of a shitty KC.

yugioh-card.com/en/league/dueling/tag_dueling.html

His past self was into dragon-girls.

all kaiba needs is blue eyes

Alright, thanks guys.
I finally got a job and somehow have to keep my duel links cybercock getting bigger

>wasting it on Neos when Valkyrion exists.

Are you the user who was afraid to go to his interview a few threads back? If so, good job. If not, good job nonetheless.

Man, I really should have tried harder to get into the top 500 during the last KC cup. This shit is impossible as a f2p player with the Dark World whales and Bamboo cancer around now.

they are considering limiting the bamboo swords, stay tuned.

So this chick was ancient kaiba's gf and she was reborn into a dragon? Is that why kaiba loves his dragons so much?

Post Doomdog Octhros deck. Finally got 3.

Who here trying to take down dgayed as #1 when the KC cup rolls around?

>konami dealing with cheaters
too busy fucking over people with absurd box prices to care they are rolling in dough so just cheat while you can

Dark world isn't bad but the bamboo shit is especially now if you can't tech in 3 ecos to stop them then you aren't making KoG until late season so either wait till then or give up

How do you play around sphere kuriboh?

Yes. Also Seto and Atem are cousins.

Priest Seto saved her life a couple times, then she saved his and died and her soul became the Blue Eyes White Dragon, his protector
Since Kaiba is his reincarnation it explains his (obsessive) attachment to the card, of course this was all revealed long after he ripped up a BEWD card so no one could use it against him

Divine Wrath

Only need 1 more laser dragon and I'm set, but I'll be content if I don't even get it today.

>Last day to farm Zane
>Been bricking all morning.
AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH.
Someone please post a consistent farming deck, I've been using the blue-eyes one, but the bricks are killing me.

Why didn't he just steal directly Solomon Muto's card? He still gets the card and it's not like Solomon can do shit to him.

wtf i love gem knights now

Do nothing

Destiny Board

Aqua Dolphin

Lava Golem stalling

Is Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier female? Not sure if that card is a potential to the harem?

Back before Kaiba got mind raped by Atem he was literally employing crazed murderers in theme parks. He was too far gone to think rationally. Then again one could say Kaiba never once thought rationally, only logically. And logically, since you can only have three copies of an unlimited card in your deck, there's no point in having a fourth exist.

Is there a version of bamboo sword that isn't absolute bullshit?

*addition

lol.

Those are cute as fuck.

I want to fuck these blue-eyes

's a dude

Blue Eyes is saving herself for marriage.

I think you only need one for a deck (if you really want one), right? You can summon from the graveyard.

Blue eyes is pure. Dark Magician Girl is a slut

Im tired of pegacuck CAshitters ruining
glad beasts

What the fuck does this even mean? Like as opposed to what other version? There's only one version of bamboo that's viable

>literally gets stronger with every dude she fucks

3rd wetlands or power injector?

I just want to make it to KoG my baggio, no hard feelings.

that is literally impossible

he will grind and grind until his bitcoin goes up, which will be never, so he just keeps going because its an infinite loop

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Bamboo_Sword

Does the red eyes black dragon have an anime girl variation?

Right, my only reason for 3 is just for completion. Once I had 3 Zweis I relaxed a lot.

No because it's for plebs.

Impossible. Dkayed(tm) is the best Yu-Gi-Oh! Player in the world, he cannot be beaten.

>all of my posts in this thread and the one before this have been ignored
>I wasn't even shitposting

Feels lonely today.