Matador/Musk: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
Colony Wars (GvG): treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122aaaggd.354555.153a557585.213f41788a6595.1a2175859465.552535
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111226ggd.3f4f5a85.243a41557585.45b595.112135455a7365.55254114
youtube.com/watch?v=BOdeT-WJii8
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5t2xhujvdi/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134449fff.253555.14213545.12213f4f517a61.153555.1821354f5a7581
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122444fff.253555.213a44557585.1f253f7a.1821354f5a7581
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any other reason to keep playing this?

Shout chat

>sword gets multiple massive buffs to their early circles
>now every class can be Shitnobi weebs of +600% damage!!
>meanwhile Archers have 0 early classes
>only have 1 viable class that's getting nerfed
bravo kim

Archer needs better middle classes. QS is actually good, but Ranger, Wugushi, Sapper, Fletcher, Hunter and Scout deserve better. Rogue also needs an actual circle 3 skill.

Meanwhile in Dragoonland.

Rogue needs actual skills that aren't buffs. Backstab is terrible as an attack skill. Melee range, shit damage, shit animation. I'm still in awe of them buffing Hoplite, a class that is actually played in multiple builds, before even acknowledging that Archers have a problem.

I'd like to play an AA Inq. Can someone give me a skill build pls

Are dragoons bad or something?

Just give them their own Beady Eyes skill to replace Burrow. Also, IMC needs to add a xbow+dagger R8 class so you can have another path besides Hakka.

Dragoon was #5 during R8 and became #2 after they overbuffed Hoplite and Dragoon. Now they're #5 again because every other non-mounted class can enjoy Bunshin no Jutsu while Goon3 will have to wait for R10 (only to IMC finally nerf the Swordsmen Agny and shatter all Goons' hopes and dreams).

>add an xbow+dagger R8 class
Nah, weapon restrictions limiting your class choices is super fun!
They were until Kim decided to massively buff every swordsman class even though they're already the top damage class.

>Swordsmen have no good costumes besides templar
>templar is shit
I really wish there was a way to just get a rank of it for the outfit and still be viable

>Peltasta
>Fencer
>Lancer

>Pel
no
>Fencer
Is alright looking
>Lancer
Just ugly bronze plate

Fuck off, Lancer costume is great. Too bad there's literally 0 fanart for femLancer.

Sorry, you're only allowed fanart if you show some tiddie.

>Fem
I was referring to male characters anyways

>male
is that a new class?

But femLancer tight pants though. Fan artists could even draw a cute Lancer taking off her armor. Will I have to comission that?

See pic.

What causes that bug where you're still in game but don't see anything move and can't pick up items but items can still pop into your inventory like cubes? Is the only way to fix it to close and reopen your client? I would like to learn how to fix this though its really annoying.

You got desynch'd because of IMC potato servers.

Can you commission the fanart I want while you're at it? I want a cute wugushi pooping into a gu pot and then throwing it at a shinobi and miko!

imagine being this homosexual lmao

>Templar
I'm no expert but if you want to do a damage Templar I'd imagine something like this would work
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122aaaggd.354555.153a557585.213f41788a6595.1a2175859465.552535
It's not going to be big dick dps like some other setups but I really don't see it being that bad.

They can't use Shinobi, just this alone makes them reroll tier
Also they buffed Doppel and since buffing wasn't enough already Bushin now copies some Doppel skills
Dragoon might become good with rank10 when it can get that rank in Shinobi

>Rodel without Murm
go away retard

If you're going to have templar you're going to have to make sacrifices. I'd imagine shinobi gives far more dps than murm so it would take the rank 9 slot.

Templar is getting Mortal Slash added to the Shitnobi rotation eventually, just do a Slashplar build.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111226ggd.3f4f5a85.243a41557585.45b595.112135455a7365.55254114

Would that use 2h swords? I just did it because I was curious if I could make a viable sword and shield dps using templar since that's what I would assume they traditionally use.

>Shinobi is a balance problem, how we fix it?
>just make everything work with it bro
Why the fuck you retards still play this shit?

None of those skills have a weapon requirement, so you could use sword+shield if you want to. You'll be weaker and you'll have to spend more silver.

>implyning
I play 1 hour/day
Just the time i need to do my Saalus and 300 dungeon runs, in the last 3 weeks i havn't visited any map but Klaipeda -> Saalus -> Klaipeda

How strong would this even be then? I'm actually interested in this.

I dunno bro, let me run it through my DPS simulator like this is fucking WoW.

I'm obviously not asking for that. You seem to know more about the game than me so I was just asking for a general overview.

It'll probably be stronger than your RodelNobi without Murm, but weaker than DoppelNobi.

FencerNobi > Current MurmNobi > DoppelNobi > Post-nerf MurmNobi > HopliteDragoon > CorsairNobi > TemplarNobi > anything without Nobi in it.

cya

>Vindictus
The only game optimized worse than this one

>log in
>go to the meth
>immediately see and get yellow flower
I'm feeling lucky today

Further proving how disgusting and base girls really are, despite their slander campaign against boys

that game still exists?

Absolutely wrong. Back when it came out I had the shittiest of computers and it was running just fine.
Nothing will ever run worse than ToS.

>other game is literally perfect and TOS is always the worst ever
T R U E xD

Not true.

Normal games: varying degrees of performance and buggyness but everything is usually withing expectation.

ToS: broken by design.

Not true.

Not true.

ToS though is an abomination in terms of performance AND stability.
ToS looks like a mobage and yet not even a $3000 gamur PC can make it run with a stable framerate.

Just play the game. You'll have your evidence by looking at the fps counter.

>HopliteDragoon
Does dragoon not use nobi? What about lancer?

That is not how it works. You have to provide Evidence to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOdeT-WJii8

No and no.

Anti-ToS propaganda. Don't fall for it!

Not true.
Works on my machine. Update your toaster.
Fakenews.
I can see mineweeper in the background.
Nice shoop.

Ready for EXCITEMENT™? Join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENT™!
Please contact Plasmagica in game for invite

There was no reason not to give Corsairs a new skill that increases looting chance.

Sorry sweetie, good skills are reserved for Wizards and Shinobi.

Fly me to the MEME
Let me play among the ANONS
Let me see what LEL is like
On a, DISCORD and TOSG
In other words, HOLD MY HAND
In other words, baby, IMPLY me

Fill my heart with FUN™
And let me SHITPOST for ever more
You are all I long for
All I HEAD PATS and BULLY
In other words, please be true
In other words, I ERP you

Fly me to the MEME
Let me play among the ANONS
Let me see what LEL is like
On a, DISCORD and TOSG
In other words, HOLD MY HAND
In other words, baby, IMPLY me

Fill my heart with FUN™
Let me SHITPOST for ever more
You are all I long for
All I HEAD PATS and BULLY
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I ERP you

Futureproof is OPEN for any FUN™ loving players to have FUN™ with them!
PM and friend list ApplyAFineHorse3 for invites

>tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5t2xhujvdi/
Is this a good dragoon build? I figure I'm going to swap from a wizard to a swordsman and I like spears.

>tosbase
not clicking that shit. please follow it and then hang yourself

Don't roll a Dragoon, you would only regret it

>OP
>DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
I'm doing exactly what is says to do you fucking goblin

Why would I regret it? People were saying it was like the number 5 class last thread and someone earlier in this one was saying it was pretty good.

Still ain't clickin that shit faggot.

It's barely decent now
But after the latest Swordman changes in Korea Dragoon is going back to absolute garbage tier
If you want to roll one go ahead, you will most likely use a rank reset later on for make a DoppelNobi/Murminobi

After fighting a boss players are ranked from 1-5. Being number 5 means you suck dick.

some retards here got PTSD or some shit from that site. ignore these niggers.

Dragoon was ultra garbage and biggest joke ingame for a very long time.
I'm not sure how much better it is now and i dont play Swords much. Cant help you on that one. Some ppl here lie a lot and like to missinfo people into garbage builds. beware

Based. They've kept my old level 30 beta Fiona.

>america
>nighair and nigeyes
man you mutts really like the 56% meme

I was the guy looking into the DPS Templar build so it can't be much worse than that.

lets see

>RMJ's "Lord Knight" Dragoon
100% avoid that and anything made by that person. Dont even look at it. Just no. His shit was one of the top reasons why Dragoon became joke of the year 2017

Right now Dragoon is inferior to Doppel and Murminobi
In Korea Doppel got buffed with true multi hits, overheats, less cds and Bushin working with Doppel skills FOR NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL
Murminobi got slightly nerfed and most likely will get outdpsed by DoppelNobis now, still Dragoon won't even get close to Murminobi damage output
There is no missinfo, Dragoon needed Murminobi gutting to become viable but Kim thought instead of making Doppel even more cancer than the shield ninja
Dragoon might aswell be removed from the game with Archers and Wizards, if you want to do damage you roll ShinobiDoppel or Murminobi or just play a cleric and drop heal tiles

What about unmounted lancer then? I don't really care either way I just want to use a spear and not be on some goofy ass penguin.

You can't use Lancer skill unmounted

Do this, use one-handed spear and shield.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134449fff.253555.14213545.12213f4f517a61.153555.1821354f5a7581
Switch from synchro to maxed stabbing and maybe spear lunge points to pierce when balance patch hits.

>1h + shield
So i'm assuming a 2h dragoon just won't work then?

Only reason to go 1h spear with Dragoon is for Hoplite Synchro
Dragoon itself works 2h

You can if you really want to, but it doesn't have anything over 1h outside of bossing which you won't be doing king deeps on anyways. 2h also looks stupid with finestra.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1122444fff.253555.213a44557585.1f253f7a.1821354f5a7581
Knock yourself out.

Medium hunter for 20% more damage on the main enemy type, huge amount of block, swashbuckling?

waaaaaah I only play the strongest builds

fuck off mate
Dragoon is really good now, at least for all content sans worldboss but only autists care for those
everytime I was at a worldboss the channel crashed anyways so fuck that shit

Dragoon will be able to carry anything you need

Just roll a Pelt1Hop3Doppel1Goon3. You can't compete in WB anyway, so at least you can make one of the best farm characters since you can wipe everything on your screen for double drops with Swash+DPE+Dragon Fall.

You could just get double drops all the time with ThaumFF though.

This is the most inconsistent general I've ever seen.

Maybe its not fun for some you autistic shit
Not everyone wants to play your retarded minmax top efficiency builds and treat this game like a retard job where you grind your ass off like Kims slave

>just b urself

>Just wanna stab shit
>Ask a question about a build
>Get varying degrees of support and naysayers
>People arguing
I'd say so

Yeah, but thaumFF is a bit boring. Dragoon gameplay is more fun. FF is going to be a lot better after the Wiz rework though. Enervation+MM (Magic Missile now unlocked at Wiz2) is gonna be lit af.

Is there a way to delete my account off steam and make a new one?

What I've gathered from this exchange is that Dragoon is:
>Shit
>Carry potential tier
>Great
>Garbage
>Middling tier
>Just ok
>Worse than other classes

no

>Playing Edgy Mabinogi and not Cute Mabinogi
Good riddance.

Price check on these on Klaipedo?

Well fuck this then

I have a friend who wants to play, what's a fun powerful build for a first timer?

If you want a new team name, the only way for that is buying TP. If you want to participate in the Get Ahead event, you can just delete all your characters instead.

Daggers can easy have 60+ Stat. Would not buy.
But maybe some PvP nerds want that, no idea about pvp gear prices.

What kind of classes does your friend like to play with in MMOs?

I don't really think they care, but I'm going to assume they'll like to play a Corsair at some point whether it's now or using a class to fund one. They're not a massive faggot like me who will only play as things with the promises of guns.

Most of the people shitting on dragoon have never played and invested in one in the current patch and only speak from second hand impressions and skill tooltips.
It's very solid in both party and (especially) solo play. When people say it's shit they mean it doesn't compete with theoretical ideal min-maxed class setups in a select part of content an even more select part of the small population barely does, and you probably will never see.
Let me sell you on some more practical pros (hop)goons have:
>furthest hitboxes on the swordsman tree
>least problems with aoe ratio
>taunt to capitalize on the above two
>block without sacrificing crit like with high guard or investing in con
>best base damage on spears

Can not stress the first two enough. Having played all of the swordsmen classes extensively, hitboxes and aoe ratio will make you want to kill yourself on most swordies.
Top tier damage doesn't matter if you can't apply it.