pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/oqqdfw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

raul should've stayed banned

What a cute boy.

Hinoka is for sex

So when are we getting hone/fortify infantry?

Honkers is very cute

Hinoka naizuri

Thank fuck for the better OP
Last one was AIDS
Other than this, how are you all on the WE holiday?

cute boi

>buh buh reinardt and cordelia should have fortify not hone
nope, keep on using hone
>buh buh you need a tank, this is a mmo
not even close

What did Camilla mean by this?

Who is this stunning beauty again?

that's the only thing he's useful for

She is clearly her daughter but very reluctant to fight the war she is fighting. My guess is that Surtr used to be a good daddy but something happened that possessed him, so Laevatain needs to take order from someone she doesn't know is not her father any longer. She will eventually join you once Surtr conquers his next kingdom and sits on the throne, revealing the being that has possessed him.

I love Cherche!

WHO THE FUCK USES WINDSWEEP ON DELTHEA

Hones and fortify were a mistake, just make more tactics

reminder that this post got some redditors upset

Is mini tempest trail tomorrow or the day after? Time zones throw me off.

Making a sibling for Bladeblade!

*blocks your path*

Let's talk more about this idea since I'm hoping there are drawfags around.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maybe surtr was replaced with a goo monster

With lucina as well

just b urself

tomorrow

People who want to fuck over all of the distant counter units in the meta.

What got him banned anyway?

Can someone make, like, a new general with a better OP? Camilla or FCorrin prefered
this one sucks

*Jizzes pants*

COME ONNNNNNN

You fuckers said this was easy

>sits on the throne, revealing the being that has possessed him.
God, no. The magic throne was dumb as fuck in Fates, and it's dumb as fuck now.

>surtr attempts to kill veronica
>he catches her as she undresses
>his urges to kill her changed to urges to breed her

heh, scrub
what usable units do you have, this isn't really hard

>I wish I could stay here forever

That's my wife second from the right.

just change to something that isn't a 3 charge special

Surtr takes what he wants.

I NEED PA!OLIVIA NOWWW

Kill the horse, dance for her, and have her reposition the dancer out of range of the red mage and the dragon.

Verovero or Bladeblade for next legendary hero?

How could they unfuck Vero's tome?

>we will never get a subtly sexualized special unit drawn by HACCAN
he/she is legit the best Artist in this game

Biggest twist: Anankos replaced Kiran with a goo monster and YOU are the goo monster

I don't understand how some people thought it was easy. It took me several tries to get it on Infernal. I finally managed it with an armor team where everyone had Swap.

Canon

>Alphonse is incredibly irritable to the point Sharena is scared to talk to him
>Sharena still believes deep down they can win, but knows nothing will be the same even if they do
Anna died, but another Anna took her place so Alphonse and Sharena wouldn't break any further, and is desperately trying to hide that fact from them.

So what is your rarest unit according to this chart from Reddit /feg/?

If this is the case
Then wouldnt it be great if we had more mini tempest trials and more often at that?

post name and put out a solo unbuilt Oliver, I'll burn some crest and see if I find you

Lad3 or fury3 on this miracle of the universe?

Veronica won't even take sides with Askr when Muspel tries to kill her.
It keeps the plot going for Book 3 of Loki and Embla allying with the Wind Kingdom while you ally with the Earth Kingdom, and it makes Veronica look more pathetic.

Most people just say that to make themselves feel good. Took me 2 stamina pots

for oral, for paizuri, for homosexuals, for thigh sex, for footjobs, for anal anal, for vaginal

>we never see the top of Kiran's head because it's all dragonified

>tfw i have Rhajat and SGaius
Feels good man

Bride Charlotte I got as a 5*.

Will their children be Fire or Water Legendary Heroes?

Kagero is my wife.

I didn't expect Shiro to be this rare. I've got him and he's pretty good.

Loot
she's fucking -atk though so I dunno how much of a blessing it was

What's the prediction for the next legendary banner? I really want PA!Olivia

>two dancers

Do you have a seal that can increase her damage? Why not attack the cav instead?

And watch out for the red mage. He has sword breaker.

Special is not the issue here. The green manakete has guard I think.

Summer Frederick, Summer Elise, Bride Charlotte, Gunnthra, Faye, Summer Robin, and Winter Chrom apparently.
I think a more interesting question would be what's the most common unit you don't have

I have a rhajat and a merged lute, so those. I'm a little surprised Lute is so rare though, wouldn't people roll a lot on the CYL banner?

This is retarded. I know more people who have chrom than Lissa.
Anyway W!chrom, bunnina, faye, S!elise, H!jakob, S!xander

It is easy once you understand what the trenches allow you to do
my.mixtape.moe/oqqdfw.mp4

>summer Leo is the rarest at 86.4
Guess he's good for something, I still hate him for spooking me out of coffin in an all red session.

I got a Rhajat from the free roll on the Horse killer banner

2 weeks sounds right to me, since Earth season is coming up

I didn't get any bonus units for the tt: what should I do with my three star Alfonse? Will he be good enough vanilla? Should I promote him to 4 stars or do any inheritance on him?

I didn't want to kill her bulk for 2 more speed. Plus the damage helps trigger desperation.

That spoiler is awesome. I wasn't feeling the "Anna died" from the last thread, but that is a sweet twist. Also, I would like it if new Anna had an eye patch.

vero-chan rescue mission with new mechanic of ally units for anniversary
they could give her a tome refine that adds some shit like "apply panic on any enemy units with less health/res than her at the start of the turn" or something, or just straight up "apply panic on all enemy units while this unit is above X% health" to fit with her renewal skill in the maps if they want to keep with the panic memes

>1% of redditors haven't got sharena and alfonse

>blood of the fire dragon
>similar color scheme and heraldry to Embla
>Emblan royalty get possessed by their own blood
Gee user, I wonder if those things are at all related.

most folk pulled reds, because of firesweep and siegbert while shiro is just nth_blue_wall.unit I agree tho, he's pretty comfy to use.

not that user, but it worked for me, thanks mate

I'd rather the Askr Trio from the future than another boring nipl sister. we know there's at least 3 sisters since Gunnthra talks about them in plural. Possible that there's 4 sisters

Summer elise. I have 3 of her, 2 -spd and a -atk one.

I feel like the issue with the Dorcas Lute Mia banner was that it wasn't advertised as a CYL banner like the first one was. The first got a ton of press, and made it clear this was because of the poll, but the second just kinda showed up out of nowhere.

Give it H.Henry's tome effect mixed with a smoke effect, and then also (if she initiates maybe) have it in effect during the combat that activates it.

Just stick her on a horse and imagine the synergy with Gunnthrá.

Anyone else saving orbs for the Sanaki Flier Duo? I don't know wjen they'd put them in since it's going to be Anniversary then Valentines, but the refinery update seems like too big of a hint.

According to the end of the Gunnthra trailer, the next legendary banner will be near the end of January so 2 weeks sounds right.

I'd expect summer units, like Robin/Tiki.

It's a common complaint after the first one happened and was never done again until this next one. Especially after the last one where we needed Christmas armors for a bonus and got another Marty.

>TA Raven Bowbreaker Nino

I'm going to be sick

congrats on your clear though.

whats the usual meme for these kinds of things
glimmer, deathblow, glimmer +attack iv?

Its literally just having units already that counter it. Valter's was considered really difficult but it was trivialized by good archers which at the time no one had. For this one my Halloween jakob pretty much deals with every threat no problem.

I pulled a Rhajat on the Christmas banner. Used her to give Deirdre distant def 3

C-can Afonse get some pussy?

>anniversary and valentines are coming up
oh god where did all my orbs go

I have Rhajat. Not sure why she's "ultra rare" when she's been on two banners. How is this determined anyway?

For me personally that hardest unit to get was Bunilla it took me a whole year and shes minus attack too.
as for their chart

Summer Xander, Innes , NYC, Jakob.

I've seen a lot of Summer Gaius but never Tomato boy, ever.

I certainly am. Sigrun is currently the top of my wishlist, and Tanith is pretty cool too.

It's more like it was announced literally simultaneously with the upcoming 8% banner, so more people saved their orbs.

Gawain when?

they never learn