/assg/ general

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Disconnected after the first Madness scream

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/60j6se/hi_im_a_dead_by_daylight_player_and_psychologist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya dun goofed.

post yfw a survivor tries to bully you with a flashlight but you have lightborn or based franklin's

>1.8.3b
>Integrated additional anlaytics and logging to investigate connectivity issues with the backend services.
TL;DR: They'll be watching more closely what causes a Killer Disconnect.

Ace is the best for lewding! Actually that's probably Dwight, but why don't we lewd all the boys equally then to make it fair

Gays, please leave.

Applicable also to when I just power through the blind, walk to them and end up downing them anyways.

This

>but why don't we lewd all the boys equally then to make it fair
We need more Sleepyboy art.

We can lewd girl survivors too if you want user

Heterosexuals, please leave.

Dilandau30000 still isn't banned.

Now now, /assg/ is for all who play these miserable games. Lewds for everyone!

who

what dlcs are actually worth buying?

All__ of them.

Doctor and Myers for fun killers, Leatherface and Hag for perks unless you wanna chance it and wait for the shrine to have them.

But honestly, just get all of them.

this feels like payday all over again

Always happy to oblige.

their perks are good but none of them are OP at all, only leatherface has a "must" have perk because it really helps reducing the grind. Ruin could also be considered a "must" but I don't always run it.
Myers will fuck up your bloodweb with his perks tho.

Do NOT lewd the boys.

Or the girls.

What about the killers

Can I lewd the rabbit

>P3 Quentin because reset so it shouldn't be that bad
>Only have half my normal perks
>Already at Level 48 with him again and most of my bloodwebs have been either shitty tier 1 teachables or shitty non-teachable perks that seem to be never ending.

Give me Urban Evasion/Iron Will back already.

Of course not, killers need therapy not lewdness.

Absolutely not, delete that image immediately.

It's been five minutes since gates are powered. literally all of them were on the doors, so I just fucked off and AFK'd. I entered again, nobody has left.
Why do I have to literally kick people off for them to actually leave? You already won, c'mon son.

How often do the DLC go on sale?

I will lewd the squid then.

I bought all of it during the christmas sale, & i got the game on halloween sale. I’d say it went on sale pretty often. Just gotta keep your eyes open, or add the DLC to your wishlist so you get emails about the discounts.

Stop this sinfulness!

stop posting your furry bait then.

Every sale.

Make me.

>17.7mg update
>"Integrated additional anlaytics and logging to investigate connectivity issues with the backend services."

Explain?

>Survivors try to bodyblock you from a hook even though you just picked their survivor friend up 3 feet away from it

They must have We're Gonna Live Forever. They get one stack if you hit them while carrying a survivor.

How many times have you seen a killer pick someone up near a hook and walk to another one because they didn't see that hook?

I am contacting the authorities.

someone explain to me why bodyblocking is even a thing. doesn't seem fun for either party

too often
Sometimes. Not all the time.

Because if the killer swings it locks them in place for a few seconds.
The longer you stop a killer from getting to a hook the better chance the person can wiggle off

And people who bodyblock usually have self-care so they're so no risk to them for doing it.

Reminder to bully killers. Equip borrowed time, decisive strike, instaheals, bnp, and whatever else to open the salt mining.

Remember to bully Freddy the hardest.

It makes sense in a tactical way, like blocking the survivor's path in some corners or the basement, so they don't escape your hit, or helping out another survivor to struggle off the killer's grasp. It's still shitty, and some actually do it just for BM, but it can be helpful to get a "win"

As long as it's not that ugly ass motherfucker Quentin, I'm down.

The MPGH member who was openly and notoriously disabling pallets.

It's one of the few cool things you can do in this game and it's incredibly satisfying when it pays off.

>Save your friend that's bad the game
>They wiggle off as you Shitter Care your way back to full health because it's fair and balanced.
>No consequences to be had

Is this finally the end of VAC disablers?

Fanart Quentin is a qt though.

I need more Michael x Jake

Ah, that guy.
Cool.

Trigger warning.

My dick got triggered

If you say you don't want this sucking your dick, or buried in your muff, you're wrong.

So how many of you have managed to find people thanks to the crows? I've been putting more attention to them lately, either their cawing or them flying out and it has paid off a couple of times. Not many though. Most of the time it gets muffled with the rest of the busy landscape (with fog and debris whatevs) or the ambient sound. Not to mention I'm pretty sure most of the time the one making the crows fly is me.

>Looking for game
>Load into the offering screen with ready up button still appearing
>Never even saw the lobby

What the fuck.

I loaded in normally to the game.

Toaster anons, can anyone link me to a guide on how to make this game run on my legacy hardware?

It's not easy to see them from long-range, because the vast majority of maps have tall trees or buildings, and crows are hard to see from far away anyway. They're okay for relocating survivors you've lost sight of during a chase, and also for spying closet campers.

Did they nerf spies from the shadows? I remember back at launch it being a decent pick, but now it's one of the worst trash perks shoved into my web.

>I remember back at launch it being a decent pick
>back when it flat out didn't work at all it was a decent pick

>BUT HE LOOKS GOOD IN UNOFFICIAL ART DRAWN BY FUJOSHIS BEING FUCKED BY OGRE MAN

As opposed to the official lewd art from the devs, I forgot.

Spies worked out well for me before I got Whispers and it was the only tracking perk I had. It's simply inferior to everything except Predator and Blood Hound.

Spies was used a lot because it was the only tracking perk at the time.

Who else things we should remove self care completely?

It's not that hard. Go to your Appdata files (can enter with Windows+R in your keyboard, type "appdata" and it'll get you there), there enter DeadByDaylight/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor. Go to GameUserSettings and there you'll find various options to get your resolution down, turn off VSync, lower the quality of the grass (can't remove it for obvious reasons) and the like. Just remember that, after editing everything you need, you gotta save and then mark the file as "Read Only", because every time you start the game or change any setting, it'll revert back to whatever you had before.
Also make a copy of the original file just in case.

The lines that might be more useful to you are
bUseVsync >If it's in true, replace it with False
ResolutionSizeX >desired resolution here
ResolutionSizeY >desired resolution here
bUseDesktopResolutionForFullscreen >I put it on False just in case, but I play windowed because for whatever reason Fullscreen shits the bed on my computer
sg.ViewDistanceQuality
sg.AntiAliasingQuality
sg.ShadowQuality
sg.PostProcessQuality
sg.TextureQuality
sg.EffectsQuality
sg.FoliageQuality
>All of these at 0. I think even if you change FoliageQuality to 0 it'll turn into 1 magically, I imagine so the game doesn't erase the grass. Not sure though

There's also the line ScalabilityLevel which I have at 0, ScreenResolution at 50 and Fullscreen as False. Also the line FullscreenMode is in 1, which actually gives me a sort of borderless windowed.
That's it.

It’s the crutchiest crutch to ever crutch. Shitters who try to tell me how to play after the game ends make me laugh.

Should: Yes
Will: Never fucking ever.
Also, it's basically mandatory for Freddy, which sucks.

I use self care but I'd be completely fine with that.

Pharmacy meta pls

I wonder what kind of fanart Cote would draw.

Doc shock no longer interrupts.

Good change.

He seems into Trapper/Wraith and anything involving Dwight.

You’re just fun to give a hard time because of your shit taste. I hope you getter better soon.

Is this true?

Its ok, I don't take it seriously and Its fun to Quentinpost because it gets people here upset.

>We should change one of the only counters to looping
No fuck you.

You should quit while you’re ahead and post a good a character instead.

>killer grabs me
>see dumb claudette going for the bodyblock despite the fact that the hook is next to the killer
>we still have 5 gens to do
>killer finds her 10 seconds later after hooking me
solo survivor is the real nightmare

You're free to find fanart and post whatever character you want to see yourself.

Was he right?
reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/60j6se/hi_im_a_dead_by_daylight_player_and_psychologist/

I’m banking on you to stop shitting up the thread

Lets go a step further actually, no healing without med kits. Healing a wound by rubbing your hands on it makes no fucking sense.

>Borrowed time now only grants endurance to the hooked survivor.

Healing someone else should be fine. Healing with a medkit so have a LIMITED numbers of time makes sense. Just fucking remove this cop out.

>I want and deserve to be brainless when I loop
How about you kill yourself

OK I'm proud of this one. Not because I did that great and the survivors were that good, but because the first one to die was an orange shirt Claudette that wanted to flashlight me super bad.
Including this match, I've had Lery's four times with the Nurse today. However it's the only map I've done consistently good. Maybe newbies just get fucked by the layout of the map.

I love all the killer mains crying about being under powered, then theres doc....
seriously every time killers tell me the shits underpowered i just look at doc and fucking laugh. he has to be the most baby unskilled killer possibly ever created next to billy. u can be blind as fuck and that stupid scream will get u caught as soon as hes in your radius in the slightest. ontop being unable to jump shit when hes shocking u must be SOOO UNDERPOWERED RIGHT. seriously devs u nerf freddy but not this piece of shit? cmon

How about you link the threads instead of copypasting this bs

No.

t. butthurt doctor main

Is this alice in wonderland with dbd characters?

>tweedle dee and tweedle dum and doc and his illusion
10/10

I literally JUST got out of a game with a guy that made this exact argument. It was a Quentin, unsuprsingly.
This one is cute.

Yes.

>I got beat by a doctor
>this means all killers across the board are in a good place
survivor mains. not even once.

I’m still learning korean so while I can read this I don’t understand what it means. But what the fuck is ㅅㅂ