/wfg/ - Warframe General

Making new friends edition

old thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/prvyxy.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello again anonymous, I've missed you! I hope you've been giving it your all while my power was out! Try not to let the little things get you down, okay? I'm always cheering you on!

Mag a shit. A SHIT!

how about no

sniff frame best frame

What are warframes
Are they people or are they goo in a suit

I got an extra copy of meme strike, will the price go back up later or should I sell now?

>goo in a suit
Hardened goo that made a suit, so the suit isn't really a suit

They're sentient Orokin cummies in a suit

anyone that tells you to sell now is trying to cause you misfortune.

Biomechanical entities piloted remotely by kids

action figures for autistic children

Mag has a really nice body even if she doesn't have as extreme features as the other girls.

I got no clue what's good so judge away

damage, the rest are useless since zhuge is a crit weapon

I really want to like Mag. I just don't know how to build her. I'm not even looking for something efficient, just a fun meme would suffice.

Is it bad that I thought Rell's backstory was really sweet?

Not bad but the recoil will be annoying.

Max range and efficiency for pulling all day every day.

>locked
Rank up already, shitter.

>+ Ice, + Fire Rate Detron Riven
>at 8th roll
>haven't rolled anything better than the unveil roll, notable rolls include +Zoom, -Multishot and +Crit, +Slash
ENDO ME DESU

Hahahaha......oh wait.

tfw rhinoposter is almost the same mr as you
Am I a shitter?

Anyone know how long an account has to be inactive before DE will let you use their name?

Asking for a friend.

i actually gaved away a bunch of rivens i didnt wanted during new year and xmas in alliance chat

nezh

Giveaway user from last thread, that's the plague Kripath riven, any good or keep rolling ?

Zhuge is a super amazing bow and you can put anything on it. But like other people have said that recoil is going to be serious, it already jumps all over the place when you fire it full auto.
Magnetize is really strong because it does tons of damage and also protects you from taking damage. You just want the augment that lets you blow it up whenever and you'll have no trouble holding choke points or clearing big rooms. And you want a weapon that uses projectiles. I don't think power strength is that good because I don't like enemies flying way past me, if you get some negatives you can just knock people over constantly like limbo.

It's shit. Just look at the weapon and figure out what would make a good riven.

If anyone is looking for rivens for:
>Ack & Brunt
>Aksomati
>Ferrox
>Marelok
>Scindo
>Soma
>Strun
>Supra
Let me know and we'll strike up a deal

>nobody ever has a pox riven
What the fuck

I do. +Fire Rate, +Multishot (~111%), -Crit Chance.
I'm on Xbox though.

huge hints speaks of them being the infested flesh of the parents of the potatoes

wat

I just got the harpak and everything about that gun feels terrible. It's a burst fire weapon with enough recoil and "slow" projectiles so you're just wasting tons of ammo at medium-long range. But even though you want/need to be close to enemies, it has a hook that brings them to you? And it's a shitty Valkyr zipline style of hook that you can't use to set-up a ground finisher because whatever you pull ends up 20 feet behind you, if it decides to actually pull the enemy at all.

What stats are on ack & brunt?

I don't see why since it's probably gonna be a few rerolls before it's usable anyways

>a weapon meant for beginners is shit!

comfy.moe/prvyxy.webm

It's a zaw, I have no idea how most ppl built it

>a weapon meant for beginners is allowed to have badly coded mechanics, no QoL or not work at all!

Should I craft Latron Prime, or find a goy to sell it to?

Did you max it before?

craft it

the fuck?

>brainlets need to be spoonfed that mr comes before selling

I cant even watch it, I get some error when I open it

That's unacceptable. The lato is meant for beginners since you get it out of the tutorial and it has shitty stats, no crit, and no status. But guess what, you point and people and it kills them just fine for the first couple planets.
By any reasonable standards of game design the harpak should have amazing stats to make up for how difficult it is to use effectively. Or they would make it easier to use with way faster projectile speeds or less recoil or something.

Thanks, but there's no way I can afford that.

not shown: you being an absolute cancerous troll to illicit such a response fro ma complete stranger

All I did was speedrun lith relic mobile defense and kill everything with atomos.

What made him think you were cheating?

is there any way to have my exalted blade on all the time?

Do you guys have any rule of thumb when deciding to reroll a riven?

Ignore and move on with your life.

Yes, mod properly.

roll until its good, which may take anywhere between 9 and 109 rolls

Besides having a constant supply of energy? You can't ability efficiency your way out of it.

Have an EV Trin/Harrow with you, or invest in Zenurik like everyone else

Is serro good?
Is serro FUN?

I like the way it looks. Like one window wiper isn't enough to clean this spaceship, we need at least 3 blades.

Do you guys think sorties should reward things at every stage like bounties and have the drop chances rebalanced?

If you can get 100p its yours

It does look neat
And 5 dispo on a polearm
Not sure I want to invest into it though

I just love how Zenurik is just leaps and bounds above everything else in terms of everything. Hell, even the other unimportant abilities are better than their other school alternatives.

>tfw Naramon is completely worthless now apart from way bound passives

I just want more than one riven a day.

Is memerax the new ember shitter after acolytes.

I've been trying to get past Naga on Sedna for 2 weeks now and every single time I try to do it, there is a door that won't open after I get the hostage out.
It looks like any other inactive door that is a dead end.

Am I missing something?

It always was

Only if you are retarded.

There was a reason why the mod got up to 800p

it and the atterax should be nerfed.

how to spot a shitter:
>atterax/scoliac
>ember
>limbo
>rhino
>tigris
>prime profile picture of a recent prime frame
>less than MR 20

Affinity spike is cool for leveling melees on hydron.
You can usually get away with not using zenurik and just leech from the other guys bubbles.

>>rhino
Nothing wrong with using him, retard.

how to spot a shitter pt2:
>they call glyphs profile pictures

Don't you just love when people leave without using a key when farming Mesa

>less than MR20
>not a shitter on average
Have we been playing the same game?

Post your Mag

Honestly, a Rhino Prime these days means the guy actually knows why he's playing it and is actively contributing. I feel like the days of rhino crutch are behind us.

how to spot a shitter pt3:
>They give a shit about what other people use AND don't play solo

How about you git gud shitter instead of forcing me to play a multiplayer, online game alone.

Seriously could we talk about the atterax for a moment?

wtf was DE thinking when they designed this weapon.

Good:
Range
Speed
Damage

Bad:
Looks

>muh semantics
shitter spotted

Tried going for a super hero look with mine

I fall into none of those fields, it's a personal problem of yours, not mine. Maybe stop crying over people compensating for being shit?

When the fuck are we getting Focus 2.5? I don't want to spend any points until we get the second refund.

The edgelord guarding Jupiter on Ceres kicks my ass..

>When the fuck are we getting Focus 2.5?
We already did, faggot.

That's not too bad but right now I'm at 87p and I'm going to need to buy a lot of slots in the next couple days. I don't have any sword and shield stances yet anyway.
I think void static is a great move. I can revive people and kill all the enemies around us at the same time.

Slow as hell too though mitigated by Berserker. Feels bad too, whips are my favorite melees, my trusty Lecta carried me a lot through the game when I started.

I'm still waiting on a tenno/prime whip, Zorro style.

not talking about PC retards

Don't forget
>Market blueprint
>MR 2 locked

Yeah we were supposed to magically know that you're on console. Just for you not mentioning it you should kill yourself, let alone being a sonygger.

Had a dude who claims he didn't know what a "keyshare" was, even though me and some other guy asked like 3 times if everyone has a key and the asshole said yes.

>console peasant
>relevant

Man I love playing Harrow but I feel like he's one of those warframes you can't really sacrifice any stats on except for maybe efficiency but I don't have blind rage

This general is primarily console players

>just about to bail defence
>internet cuts out
fug
if the host cuts out do others lose their loot too? or does it automatically shift hosts

It tries to automatically shift hosts, but that's too great a feat for DE and you lose connection to the server.

It will try to change host. Try being the operative word.

>redirection on the king of overshields instead of vitality
are you baiting me

Maybe I wanted more shields asshole

have another (you), that's pretty good.

>not playing on PC
LMAO