/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #213

Cute Apoptosis Part 1 edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36205827
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>random pube strands

Nuruko is best!

My little apoptosis can't be this cute

shiki is overrated

>succubus prison
>that perfect survival horror vibe and tension mixed in with lewd
>Vinum's voice as she slowly kills you while feeling your slowing heart beat
>it's getting an update on the 30th with a girl who's insanely powerful and demonic
I thought I would never feel anything ever again, but then I got sucked right back into life by this game. Shiki is a god.

>Doesn't prove jack shit as to how shiki's artstyle isn't attractive

Don't waste my time with "overrated!1!+!1!" and give me a legit response to my question.

>random pube strands
They're not random, they're proof of energetic sexual activity

I love succubus prison but shiki's contribution to the game was like, what, one girl?

>They're not random, they're proof of energetic sexual activity

He just reuses his same old designs and all of his scenes are the exact same. You've seen one once, you've seen them all.

You can say that about any artist

How many artists straight up copied a design they've already made? Xelvy, Shiki,... and?

Many of his scenes are different from each other but ok.
Also nearly every artist in MGQ does something similar, so your point here is what exactly?

Wait, how do I unlock the scenes of Sonya probing Lukas anus?

Asking for a friend.

What did you expect from Shiki shills?Except not.
Each of Setouchi's girls use the peculiarities of their bodies.
frfr draws many different characters.
Even Jingai who draws mostly lolis can add a bit of variance to his scenes.
Now you go watch a Shiki scene and every time it's just "she sucks me dry with aura powers". Not to mention how suspect it is that trtr had Shiki draw only, but a lot of important characters when he's a newcomer to the series instead of letting one of his old artists do their designs.

Can you remain unnoticed through whole game?

Because feet, paizuri, assjobs, tail stuff and etc are all aura powers lmfao.
And lemme remind you of Arekishi if we're talking about reusing the same "stale" ideas, if you can name one girl made by him that isn't either an imp or an oppai loli i'll humble myself a bit.

Lastly, I was talking about shiki's artstyle in the first place, not the content of his scenes.

Setouchi and UN_DO can't do succubi, with frfr it'd be vore shit. fuck you, I'd rather have Shiki's brand of energy drain than letting old timers fuck everything up

Not him but every one of those scenes aside from Astaroth's tail sucking involves aura jobs, semen doesn't glow blue.
On the topic of his artstyle Shiki isn't very good at angles (see: Morrigan is a flattie! posts and everything involving Nerice, Shiki does not draw smaller chests well) and doesn't actually do "monster"girls very well, most of the ancestors are pretty cosplay tier with either just some accessories or colored skin.
Ignoring the fact that Kanon is a vorefag so you're getting it anyway, frfr only has like two vore scenes in the VN and none in Paradox.

>UN_DO can't do succubi
Chrome and Saki would suggest otherwise

well they kinda know that you are there so ... no?

>Chrome
glorified undead, which is what UN_DO should be doing instead
>Saki
I sure liked those weird tentacle-eyes that grow outta nowhere. She's a fun character, but as a succubus she's meh

Speaking of Chrome, when? And how?

>Now you go watch a Shiki scene and every time it's just "she sucks me dry with aura powers". Not to mention how suspect it is that trtr had Shiki draw only, but a lot of important characters when he's a newcomer to the series instead of letting one of his old artists do their designs
You sound like the "holy shit torotoro was blackmailed by akazawa" guy, except with shiki

The aura part isn't the main focus. Shiki just does his succubi with auras to signify the power they get from semen, which is how they ought to be portrayed. It's more like a signature or a part of his artstyle than anything else.

Morrigan is supposed to be a flattie idk what you mean with that being related to how he's bad at angles. Neris looks perfectly fine aside from the width proportions between her hips and chest, and the way he drew Neris' small chest is plenty attractive. I'd even say it looks better than most of the other artists' attempts at doing one.

>most of the ancestors are pretty cosplay tier with either just some accessories or colored skin
Even if that were true, I sure hope you realize that the exact same can be said for the knights, most kitsunes, the first few angels you fight, a few of the zombie/doll-esque monsters and etc.

Everyone ignored my posts...

If they use aura powers while doing it then they are aura powers.
>name one girl made by him that isn't either an imp or an oppai loli
Sea Horse Girl, but I don't like Arekishi either.
> I was talking about shiki's artstyle in the first place
And I criticized it for the fact that he doesn't know how to make different designs.
Here's Lilith, but drawn in 2012.
And here's his next succubus in Succubus Prison, but drawn in 2013
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36205827
Do you really have no problem seeing the same face despite the 6 years difference?
>Setouchi
He didn't do any in MGQ so far, but he did some succubus doujins, so he definitely can draw them
>UN_DO
As said, Chrome, Saki and Shirome. If you don't like them that's a whole another problem.
For all I care, fuck Akazawa too, but /mggg/ already showed me that they don't care for the older artists' legacy.

I chuckled a bit, I admit.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

>Morrigan is supposed to be a flattie
No, you've just been inundated with hentai to the point where anything that isn't an F-cup or higher is flat to you. Even putting that side, she very clearly has breasts outside of her main sprite.
>Neris' small chest is plenty attractive
She isn't just small, she is literally so flat her chest is manly. Her attack cut-in looks less like she has breasts and more like pecs.
>Even if that were true
Aside from Saja it pretty much is, even Kanade's pic where she has half her body as a pool of liquid looks like someone just drew a girl with blue skin.
>the exact same can be said for...
Doesn't matter, we're talking about Shiki. Whataboutism isn't an argument.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

How are you still posting this shit years later?

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=36205827
Based Shiki is based as fuck.

I couldn't explain it if I tried

pls no

Do you think this is an acceptable apology? You don't seem very remorseful. Perhaps a little punishment will make you feel more regretful.

Indeed, Shiki does sameface and samebody about as often as Setouichi really.
Then again, KC does sameface a lot as well, and even frfr often.

It's part of style though, and a valid criticism, but also not a criticism that you can't broadly apply to a ton of artists.

Thanks user, that's all I wanted.

doc it's been years and the dose just isn't working, i'm not seeing any difference, i think we need to up the medication

what would you have to say to Alma for her to have this expression?

Mommy?

>I heard you were hungry, so I baked some potatoes.

I just got baptized

do you know da wae

Cool. Still doesn't change the fact that they aren't the main focus of the scene.
>he doesn't know how to make different designs.
"They're all succubi with stockings so obviously they're all the same uuhghhg"
His designs aren't the exact same, a lot of them just have features in common with each other. Other artists who work on MGQ are the same way.
>Do you really have no problem seeing the same face despite the 6 years difference?
I mean, why would he fix something that doesn't need fixing?
>the older artists' legacy.
"Boo hoo I don't like the fact that artists get replaced by better ones because muh legacy uuhhhghg"

> you've just been inundated with hentai to the point where anything that isn't an F-cup or higher is flat to you.
Oh boy, assumptions without base that you can't prove. Nice.
Also it was your own argument that Neris was flat. Changing your argument around, or did you already forget what you said in your previous comments?
>Her attack cut-in looks less like she has breasts and more like pecs.
If you think her chest looks anything like pecs that's a problem with your own perception of that pic, because it looks nothing at all like a boy's.
>looks like someone just drew a girl with blue skin
Erubetie is the exact same though lmao. Are you willing to overlook this exact same issue in other artists?
>Doesn't matter, we're talking about Shiki
Damn, dodging my point. Nice.
It actually does matter here, because it shows that shiki's "cosplay tier monsters" problem has been committed by other artists as well. Not going to jump to any conclusions here, but I have an odd feeling that you're literally just biased against him. Lol.
Matter of fact, if we want to go far with this "cosplay tier monsters" nonsense we could argue that almost any succubus is the same way.

>it was your own argument that Neris was flat
*Morrigan
Made a typo there

>Also it was your own argument that Morrigan was flat.
No, my point was Shiki made a shitty angle for her sprite that made her look flat when she isn't supposed to be.
>because it looks nothing at all like a boy's
It very much does. Even A-cups are not this flat.
>Damn, dodging my point.
Your point is whataboutism, there's nothing to dodge because it has nothing to do with Shiki himself.
Looking at your other reply you don't seem to actually be capable of arguing a point at all, so I figure maybe not replying to someone who makes /v/ tier "arguments" might be a good idea.

The sex was just ok

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

I want Arumaeruma to impregnate me.

>It's not breast tissue, you have two large malignant tumors in your chest. For god sake girl, didn't you think it was weird they doubled in size in the last six years?

Kyuu!

> my point was Shiki made a shitty angle for her sprite that made her look flat when she isn't supposed to be
Oh well then mb, but you could have made that more clear.
>It very much does
A boy's chest has even less than that, sorry to tell you. As underdeveloped as she may look she's still more developed than them.
>there's nothing to dodge because it has nothing to do with Shiki himself
And yet it's still relevant to the discussion, because it means one of your problems with him can be found in the works of other artists. It isn't something that only shiki does.
>Looking at your other reply you don't seem to actually be capable of arguing a point at all, so I figure maybe not replying to someone who makes /v/ tier "arguments" might be a good idea.
And after nitpicking the shit out of my previous comment, you wrap up with a classic insult. That's a real nice argument. And i'm supposedly /v/ tier?

Oops checked the wrong general

Has promestein built a translator for her yet?

what games on the mega list that i can do the raping?

It's called Sonya.

>Batoto will be closing down soon
What a damn shame, where am I to read my monster girl mangas now?

Sad Panda. Search Female:"Monster Girl".

Our hero...

like regular ones tho

You're an absolute monster if you kill her. There's literally no good reason to do so.

Oh. Literally any manga website. There are hundreds. Generally I use either Mangahere or Mangareader.

Best ending.
True ending.
Luka's no monster. He's an angel.
It's a hero's duty to kill the Monster Lord.

>no good reason
Except being free from her.

Sure there is. You can cleanse the world of the filth that is the evil Monster Lord and experience the pleasures of heaven! Ilias wills it!

Most of those actually just rip from batoto though, those two included. Pretty sure that's a big part of why the site's going down, something like 30-40% of the traffic was from bots.

From my point of view the Monster Lord is the good guy. No, really, making Luka blindly follow muh hero fantasies makes him the villain. Alice did NOTHING wrong. You can't just thoughtlessly slay evil and not question and possibly reconsider your actions and be a good person. Good requires active, constant vigilance and critical thought.

He should be purging all monsters. Human race is superior.

>human race is superior
>wants the half angel who's power was starting to eat into him three days into using it to purge monsters, thus unsealing the 7 strongest monsters who ever lived that the goddess that he couldn't come close to beating alone couldn't defeat
If all humans were as smart as you are I'd think Angel World had the right idea.

>Human Race is superior
>Literally everything Luka learns is from a monster or angel
>Luka outright admits that he wouldn't be able to do shit without his spirit bros backing him up

>Luka would die instantly if he didn't have Gnome
Wait, does Heinrich have monster techniques? Or was he only relying on the spirits?

Killing Alice would cause 0 chaos and Illias too would be contained afterwards because she would be too busy having sex with Luka to do anything evil, as pointed out by the ending.

Whereas killing Illias will completely fuck up everything and cause the events of Paradox to happen.
Thus objectively speaking, killing Alice is the right choice.

>completely fuck up everything and cause the events of Paradox to happen
Only because of Ilias's bullshit in the first place.

>Illias is a cunt
>people blame alice for existing
Like clockwork desu. Angelfags need to seriously die.

______fags need to die, there is no objectively correct faction in this story.

Hey now, angels are good girls. They just happen to have a batshit crazy leader.

That isn't very healthy...

Heinrich was right and did nothing wrong

Except breaking the most important Ilias tenet: Pointing his sword to the Goddess. That's unforgivable.

>ignoring the hostile angels on the snow continent who used the situation to rape as they pleased
Really any woman with power is a rape machine in this game.
We don't really know enough about Heinrich to know anything about him being right or wrong. That whole situation with Black Alice and Ilias is still fucky.

Why did Illias make her angels rapey? Was she a pervert?

>Really any woman with power is a rape machine in this game.

NEVER
EVER
EVER

If someone can tell me how to effortlessly upload a translated H scene to Dargoth's bitbucket, I'd be more than happy to translate some of the more obscure H-scenes.

WHY WON'T SHE HAVE SEX WITH ME

>tfw Épée no longer works for the series

His default skills say...
>Wait, does Heinrich have monster techniques?
No.
>Or was he only relying on the spirits?
Yes.

Any games where you play as a monster girl, friends?

You could just email me completed files if bitbucket is too much effort. h.dargoth at gmail

He did not use the power of the spirits against the Angels, he slaughtered most of them on pure skill alone. If he called the spirits though, he might have genocided the entirety of heaven.

His death was because of holy erosion, he would have died just as soon as if he didn't have them.

You got it!

Echidna Wars
but you play as cosplay tier
and it has vore